How I Became My Brother's Cum Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you kidding, you have to tell me! What did 'fantasy me' do?"

He looked away and continued nervously:

"Well, you kinda just walked up to her and grabbed her hands and held them together over her head, then pushed her up against the wall."

"A-and?" My breath was surprisingly choked.

This was turning me on so much more than I'd expected, and Michael began to take notice. He straightened up now, and looked me dead in the eye as he continued, now more confidently:

"Then you leaned in, close to her face, and whispered something into her ear, and she got so scared she was shaking."

"I'll bet she did. What did I do to the little bitch next?"

"You kept a hold of her hands, and made her get down on her knees in front of me."

"Oh? Did I make her kneel and beg?"

"Mhm," he nodded, "and then you reached into my pants and pulled out my- uh-"

"Your perfect, rock hard cock?" I offered.

He blushed slightly as he continued:

"Yeah, and you grabbed her by her hair, and you made her take a good look at it as I started rubbing it right there, right in front of her face."

As I squirmed in response to Michael's fantasy, I felt shudders go up my spine as my pussy lips rubbed deliciously against itself.

When did I get so wet?!

"Did I make her suck your cock? Did I make her wrap those dirty lips around you and suck you off?"

He shook his head:

"U-um no, sis, but you made her watch as you bent down, slowly and deliberately, your eyes locked with hers- as you put your lips to my cock and kissed it-" his breath was choked too, his own arousal now apparent.

"Is that what you want, Michael?" I asked, my finger making little lines up and down his chest to his firm, toned, abdomen:

"Do you want your big sister to- give you a little kiss?"

I'm not sure if he nodded, but as my finger slipped further down his stomach to the place where the towel covered his stiffened member, I could feel him shudder pleasurably under my touch.

I ran a little line along its length, before giving the towel a little tug, and slowly removing the thick soft fabric to reveal my brother's magnificent erect cock.

I could see his muscles clench in anticipation as I ran my finger again, up his stomach and back down to his now exposed organ.

Then as my finger drew close, I bent down, and just as I traced its length with my finger tip, I placed my lips to the rigid muscle, and planted upon it a delicate kiss.

As my eyes shifted from his cock to his, I gazed deeply and sensuously into them as I planted another kiss, this time parting my lips allowing my tongue to run along his shaft as I ended the kiss with a sucking, smack, at his tip.

I returned my eyes to my prize as this time I enveloped him from the head, swirling my tongue as I engulfed his meat in my wet, hungry mouth.

Though I wasn't a particularly promiscuous girl, I'd given blowjobs before, but this was the first time I think I could say that I was making love to someone's cock with my mouth.

I suckled on it like a hungry nymphomaniac under the influence of the world's most powerful aphrodisiac, and unsurprisingly it wasn't long before I could feel that telltale throb, letting me know that he was close.

I picked up my pace, looking up into his eyes as I worked my hand in perfect rhythm with my mouth, and slipped my other hand down and into my pants, where I began to rub at my slick mound.

For the second time, I was about to have his cum, fresh from the source, but this time I was determined to take it all into my mouth.

The warm, thick, delicious, liquid erupting from him; just the thought of it had me on the edge of cumming hard as well.

He placed a hand lovingly on my head, then his stomach muscles tensed as pulse after pulse of delicious cum came spurting out of his cock, directly into my mouth.

I felt the first few spurts hit the back of my throat, and I swallowed it eagerly and hungrily, refusing to let even a drop spill out.

My own body shook as my fingers brought on an orgasm of my own, and as wave after wave of glorious pleasure swept my body, I continued to milk his cock tenderly, wanting every single drop it could produce.

My lips were still wrapped around his now softening cock when the euphoric feeling of my orgasm had begun to subside, and I let out the tiniest little whine as I reluctantly let it slip out from between my lips.

I looked up into my little brother's face with a pout, and he pinched my cheeks gleefully.

We tickled each other and tussled around playfully for a bit before I wrapped my arms around him and cuddled up close.

I'd never known that intimacy could end with this kind of spontaneous horseplay, but I really liked it!

"That was fun," I muttered, feeling a different kind of euphoria in the cooldown of our romp.

He pulled me close and planted a kiss on my head.

"I love you, ash."

I nuzzled him playfully:

"Ohhh, does my wittle bwother wuv meee?"

"Wha- you!"

He tried to put me in a chokehold, and I giggled gleefully as I kicked and near screamed my way out of his ticklish grasp.

I fought myself free, and he folded his arms, looking away in defiance, but as soon as he let his guard down I pounced, landing playfully on his chest.

I put my hands on his chest, and padded at him like a playful kitten, then I brought my face up to his, bringing the tips of our noses together.

"I love you too, Michael. I think this just might be the happiest I've ever been."

He feigned protest for a few more seconds, before finally relenting and placing his hands around me again.

We just stayed together like that until sound of the front door slamming shut snapped us out of our reverie.

"Mom!" I muttered, jumping from Michael's bed as he quickly grabbed his towel, hastily wrapping it about himself.

I wasn't sure why, but I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek, before dashing out of his room and into my own.

I remained in my room while Michael went ahead with his shower and got ready for Susie's visit.

Despite my positively buoyant mood, I was still worried about Michael.

The more I'd gotten to know him, the more I'd realized just how badly that girl had been affecting him.

Those despairing looks he wore after they argued.

I never wanted to see my brother look like that again.

He'd only just gotten out of the shower when I heard his phone ring, and he hurried down to the front door.

Well, I guess our fun did take away a huge chunk of his prep time.

I decided to forgo my own bath, and head down to keep an eye on things.

They were out in the back of the house when I got down, so I went into the kitchen and made a show of doing the dishes while I monitored the two.

"You're being a prying older sister for once."

I jumped as my mom's voice appeared suddenly behind me.

I was so caught up in my subterfuge that I didn't even hear her approach.

"U-um, they've been fighting a bit lately- I'm just checking-"

She held up a finger, cutting me off with a beaming smile.

"I'm just glad you're finally acting like a big sister. Just because Michael is so independent doesn't mean he didn't need his big sister, you know."

She came to my side to help me dry the dishes as I washed them, joining me in my recon mission.

"They look like they're fighting, aren't they?"

I nodded, my hands instinctively balled into fists.

Michael looked like he was on the verge of tears, and that little wench was shoving him while she berated him.

We couldn't make out the words from this distance, but she clearly looked agitated, while Michael appeared to be trying in vain to calm her down.

I let it go on for a few more minutes before Michael shot a pleading glance in my direction, and without missing a step, I swept outside to the backyard fence against which Michael leaned, facing Susie.

"That's not a very nice way to speak to someone." I said firmly as soon as I got within speaking range.

She jumped at the sudden intrusion, then wrinkled her brows in anger as soon as she saw me.

"You- you have nothing to do with this, why don't you just leave us alone!" she angrily retorted.

But her fieriness quickly waned as I advanced on her.

I was just an inch or two shorter than she was, but my confidence made me cast quite the intimidating figure nonetheless.

"Because I'm not in the habit of watching others hurt the people I love. You're leaving. Now. If you want to talk to Michael again, then do so when you learn to communicate like a decent human being."

"W-wha, Michael-"

She stuttered a bit, as she glanced at Michael was looking at me with a mix of admiration and gratitude.

She looked hurt for an instant, then angry again.

"Fine, but don't think there's going to be second chances after this!"

She stomped her way around the side of the house and out of sight.

Michael sighed, then looking up at the sky, he slumped his weight against the wooden fence.

I took a place next to him, looking at him worriedly, until he took my hand into his.

"Thanks for doing that, sis."

"It's what big sisters are for." I replied with a smile, scooting closer to him.

"Well I can think of a few things that big sisters aren't for-"

"Oh? And is that going to stop you from trying them anyway?"

He shook his head with an affectionate smile.

I almost leaned in to kiss him when I remembered that mom had been watching from the window earlier.

I gave his hand a little squeeze, then pulled myself away from him and headed back inside, leaving him to his thoughts.

I was barely through the door when my mom surprised me with a hug of her own.

"You're a really good sister, Ashley."

She patted me on the head, and I headed upstairs.

You wouldn't think that if you knew what I wanted to do to your son right now!

I went up to my room and just lay on the bed a bit, trying to unwind from the entire ordeal.

There was no doubt about it, I was much more protective of my brother than I'd ever been before, but the strong feelings of affection that I now felt for him came from the strange development between us.

Was this really okay?

I mean even now as I lay on my bed; just thinking about him made my body temperature go up a notch or two.

While my body seemed to be practically yearning to be in his arms again, I knew he would surely be exhausted from his ordeal with Susie.

So I gave my breasts a little frustrated squeeze, then decided to get ready for my nightly shower.

As I made my way out of my room, I noticed Michael's door was ajar, and a little light peeked out from the space.

Well at least I know he came back in, I thought.

While I really wanted to go in, even if to just see if he was fine, I knew it would be better for now if I just let him be.

My inner slut had a tendency to come bursting forth whenever I was around him, and it wouldn't be fair of me to trouble him when he probably needed some time to deal with his stressful encounter.

So I pulled my door shut and got into the bathroom.

Arggghhhh!*

I sighed.

The problem was I was so damn horny.

I fished around the bathroom, wondering if maybe there was a discarded piece of garment stained with his cum that maybe I'd missed.

Even if it was the lingering musky scent of dried cum it would more than suffice right now.

I was so horny my body was practically aching for a release!

Who knew my little brother would be the guy to get me all wound up like this?

I sighed.

Then I saw his sweat shirt, and I grabbed it and took a whiff.

It smelled like him, and I could feel my pores flutter as I fully immersed myself into the scent.

Michael! Why aren't you here? Your big sister needs you so bad right now!

"Mmh," a little frustrated moan escaped my lips as I squirmed about on the bathroom floor, my nose buried into Michael's shirt.

I let my towel fall to the floor about me, and let my free hand roam sensually about my body.

Then I remembered my little habit of leaving the door open as I masturbated like a wanton whore.

It felt so good, thinking he was there watching me finger myself like a depraved slut while fantasizing about him, so I spontaneously decided to put on a show for him in his absense.

Without looking back, I got onto my knees, and buried my face into his shirt on the soft, fluffy bathroom mat.

I moaned as I spread my pussy lips, putting myself on full display, then to my shock I heard the distinct creak of the bathroom door being pushed gently open.

It immediately closed shut with a little *click*, and I was momentarily frozen like a deer in headlights.

What if it was mom? Oh God, I would just die from shame!

Calm down, Ashley, Mom never uses this bathroom.

She never even comes up here except to check on our rooms.

It had to be-

"Ohhh my- unhhh-"

My thoughts were answered by the most wonderful sensation of a tongue pressing into my skin, and licking the outline of my spread eagle lips.

I glanced over my shoulder and sure enough, clad in only a white vest and briefs, was the very person for whom I'd splayed myself in the most vulnerable yet vulgar fashion possible.

"Oh God yes, Michael-" I cried out, as I reached behind me for his head grabbing a fistful of his hair in a clear, don't-you-dare-stop manner.

"You have no idea how much I've thought about you doing this to me."

My hips gyrated with a mind of its own in response to his sucking kisses, and he moved in perfect sync with my body, meeting my thrusts and guiding my hips with his strong hands.

He kissed me along the length of my lips, teasing me, sucking playfully at the swollen wet slits, before diving into my clit with the kind of fervor that I craved.

"Yes yes, oh God, yes!" I cried out again as I gloriously came, clamping my legs down hard on his head to keep him locked in place at my most sacred place as my orgasm washed over me.

When I finally relaxed, he poked his head out at me with a grin.

The orgasm was intense, but I was a girl on a mission, and I knew exactly what I wanted right there and then.

I turned on him and in an instant I fished out his already erect cock from his briefs.

"Whoah, sis, you know our beds are like, right there," he gestured towards our bedrooms.

"I know, I know, but I want this- here, now, where it all started. I want you to take me right here."

He reached for the lock on the door, but I cut him off:

"Nuh-uh, if you're going to fuck your sister on the bathroom floor like a whore, then whoever wants to come watch can do just that!"

My words had the exact effect I hoped it would, and Michael picked me off the ground and lifted me onto the bathroom sink.

I wrapped my legs around him as he placed the head of his penis at the entrance to my opening.

He slid the length of it along my sopping wet slit, and I purred deliciously, urging him on.

"I love it when you purr like that," he muttered.

I leaned into his ear in response:

"I'll purr like that all you want if you fuck me hard and good."

I nibbled on his ear then bit down and tugged at his ear lobe as his length slid against me one more time before parting the lips at my entrance.

It felt so big, I could feel my pussy walls stretching to engulf him, wrapping around his shaft and drawing him deeper and deeper into me.

He slid in gently, going slightly deeper with each slow, deliberate thrust, till his body meshed into me, from pelvis to stomach, melding our two bodies into one.

My fingers clawed into his back and I purred deliciously into his ear as I began to work my hips, grinding myself against him, and he immediately thrusted in response.

Our bodies found a steady rhythm as naturally as breathing, and I was in heaven.

With each thrust he reached the deepest places in me that had never been touched.

He fucked me the way I think every girl deserves to be fucked at least once in her life.

I knew my own orgasm would be some time away after my previous explosion, so I worked my muscles, clenching him in all the right ways to bring him as much pleasure as I could.

Then, as if reading my mind when my back had begun to give way to the strain, he brought me gently to the floor, and I extricated myself from him only to drop onto my knees and prepare for more.

He entered me in one fell swoop this time, my dripping wet pussy offering no resistance to his iron-hard rod.

He held onto my hips and I arched my back, pulling his head into my neck and working my hips back into him in time with his every move.

It wasn't long before his grip on my hips tightened;

"Are you close?" I panted.

He nodded into my back.

"Just tell me when, and I'll take you into my mouth."

Less than a minute later he pulled himself from me, and I spun around without missing a step, taking his cock into my mouth and sucking on it like there was no tomorrow.

The combined taste of my own juices and his precum flooded my senses, and that euphoric feeling of bliss began to wash over me well before he began to shoot his spectacular load into my mouth.

My head undulated with each spurt, taking each load down expertly as I fingered myself to a mind shattering orgasm for the second time that day, while I was still wrapped around the shaft of my brother's glorious cock.

I sucked him gently, knowing how sensitive his cockhead would be in his own post-orgasmic state, but never letting him out from between my lips until every last drop had been drained.

"Jeez sis, I don't think I've seen anyone suck cock so well- not even in porn."

I beamed at him, completely proud of his dirty compliment.

"Well then, just be glad that your big sister is such a dirty, willing slut."

He sighed contentedly, then leaned into me and kissed me on the lips; our first kiss!

Our lips pressed together again and again, and I wrapped my arms around his neck and just surrendered myself to the euphoria of the moment.

We kissed for several minutes, before I got up and pulled him into the shower with me where we continued kissing while we bathed, thoroughly exploring each other's bodies as we did.

By the time we ducked out of the bathroom and into my room, he was already hard again, so I threw him onto the bed before climbing on top.

I straddled him, allowing my body to rub enticingly against his hot, hard cock.

"So, little brother. Is there anything you want your big sister to do for you?"

He pondered the question with mock seriousness before retorting:

"Well, I already know she's going to ride my cock like wild, sex depraved slut, so I dunno, maybe a back massage after?"

I playfully jabbed at his ribs.

"You know, if you get that cocky maybe I'll just use this beautiful cock however it pleases me then send you away when I'm finished."

He reached forward to knead my breast while sliding me down to allow his cock to brush tantalizingly against my crotch.

"I happen to know that my big sister is practically insatiable. She'll ride my cock until she passes out before she'll send me away."

"Oh, but if I pass out then you still won't be getting any massages."

"No, but then you'd be unconscious and right here in front of me."

He gave me a devilish grin and it drove me wild.

"Oooh, and what would you do to your poor, helpless unconscious sister?"

"Nothing that she wouldn't want."

I allowed my pussy to rub aimlessly against me one more time, before I reached down and positioned him at my entrance again.

I sank down, slowly, letting out a long satisfied moan as I did.

I looked up at him, the naughty kitten in me awake and ready to play.