How I Became My Brother's Cum Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So you'd fuck me while I was asleep?"

"Uh-huh."

"Would you violate me and make me pay for being a bad bad, girl?"

He gave my nipple a little pinch, and buried his face into my other breast as he gave me another muffled, 'uh-huh'.

"Ooh, that's so naughty- but, what if mom heard you? What would she think?"

I gave a little mock expression of shock, as I slowly allowed the passion between us to build.

"Hmm, then I guess I'd just have to come clean. I'd tell her that my big sister is an 'unhelpable' cum loving whore who I love to fuck."

"Who you what?"

He thrusted his hips to meet my downward thrusts.

"Who I love to fuck."

"Oh my god Michael, say that again."

"I love fucking, my sexy, gorgeous, sister!"

"Oh, oh, ohhhhhhh!"

I practically screamed as I came, riding his cock unabashedly right through my orgasm.

I lost all sense of time, and it was several moments before I could feel anything again besides the ground shaking pleasure that enveloped my very being.

I collapsed on top of Michael, with him still buried deep inside of me, and he held me affectionately as I caught my breath.

"Thanks for holding out for me," I managed in between pants, and he squeezed me affectionately in response.

"No problem. I mean, cumming inside of you would be a pretty stupid thing to do."

I kissed him, feeling more affection for him than I ever thought it was possible to feel.

"Besides, I was pretty sure you'd make up for it."

"Mhm. We do have all night," I winked as I added.

"What the hell is going on up there?"

I nearly jumped out of my skin as my mother's voice came from the other side of the door.

"Nothing mom, Ashley just had a nightmare, that's all."

"Michael? You're in there too? Wha- bad dream, you say? Damn, sure wish I had bad dreams like that."

I suppressed a giggle, still panicking at the thought of her opening the door.

"Well, take care of your sister Michael, you know she really loves you, and she really looks out for you."

"I know mom, I will."

As my mother's footsteps retreated down the hall, Michael placed his hands on my hips and began to move me along his already stirring cock which was still buried inside of me.

"I'll take care of you all right, sis."

"Mmh, you better, or else I'll tell mom!" I purred, as I began to again ride my brother's cock.