How I went from Domme to Slut Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ms_Allison
Ms_Allison
1,368 Followers

"Yes Ms. Linda," I moaned as I spoke, "I am."

"You are what?" She pressed slipping her hand deeper into my shorts until a wet finger pressed against my asshole.

"I'm wet and swollen Ms. Linda." I groaned.

"A wet and swollen what?" She pressed while circling my asshole with her finger.

"I'm a wet and swollen slut." I blurted as I pressed my hips forward feeling her finger press inside me just a bit.

"Say it again."

"I'm a wet and swollen slut Ms. Linda." I said feeling her pull her hand out of my shorts.

"You're damn right you are!" Ms. Linda said as she slipped the finger she'd just been pressing into my ass into my mouth.

I didn't care, my lips naturally pursed around the finger as I sucked it. I was hers to command and she damn well knew it. I'd just been groped by a stranger, had pictures of my ass taken, been put on public display and called a slut in public. I'd spiraled deep into sub space and she was in total control.

"Get in." She said pulling her finger free of my mouth.

The drive back home was done in relative silence with Ms. Linda taking the most direct route. She parked so that my door faced the street then had me remain in the car until she was able to open the door for me and give me a hand getting out. As Ms. Linda shut the door with one hand she held me in place with the other. Before she let me move she used her free hand to grab the material covering my butt and grip it tightly pulling it upward giving me a wedgie and leaving my ass exposed to the road.

"Too bad there are so few people on this road," she said finally leading me to the back of the house, "your ass was quite a crowd pleaser today!"

"Thank you Ms. Linda." I replied not sure what else to say.

It felt odd following Ms. Linda into the house but I did exactly that. She led me directly upstairs to my bedroom where Ms. Julia and amber were busy going through my drawers and closet! I was shocked but quickly stopped myself from saying something. Ms. Linda informed Ms. Julia of the success of our trip as well as showed a picture of the giant lifting me by my ass! My face was unseen but his gleaming face and his massive hands squeezing my ass were burned into my mind as the picture was shown to myself and amber. I could feel myself blushing yet again.

"How wonderful," Ms. Julia smirked, "so do you often let strange men grab you like that slut?"

"No Ms. Julia." I answered softly.

"Well then it was a special occasion," she chided, "too bad you weren't more dressed up for it!"

I was quickly reminded that my face was completely bare and my hair was just a disaster. What a sight I must have been. I even heard amber suppress a slight giggle.

"Don't worry," Ms. Linda joined in, "take your clothes off so you can shower and we'll find something appropriate for you to wear."

I quickly pulled off my sweatshirt and stepped out of my shoes.

"Oh no slut," Ms. Julia's words stopped me, "the heels stay on."

"Yes Ms. Julia." I replied putting my foot back into them before working my bottoms down and stepping out of them.

I walked past amber to the adjoining bathroom and turned on the shower finding myself not alone. Ms. Julia leaned against the bathroom vanity while Ms. Linda sat on the toilet lid. It was obvious that closing the shower curtain was not an option, so I showered and shaved in full view of both of them. I stepped out of my heels to step into the shower but as soon as I stepped back out of the shower I put them on again just in case.

"Do you moisturize?" Ms. Linda asked.

"Yes Ms. Linda," I said padding myself with a towel then wrapping my hair in it, "it's on the counter behind Ms. Julia."

Ms. Julia turned around and located my coconut body butter. As they approached I realized that I would not need to worry about moisturizing myself. They rubbed the sweet smelling moisturizer everywhere for me making sure not to miss a single centimeter of my body. After a brief discussion Ms. Julia remained with me while Ms. Linda left to do something with amber. I dried my hair under her watchful eye, when I was done she took over.

"Make up time slut," she instructed, "not too heavy or slutty like you usually do though."

"Yes Ms. Julia." I replied as I set about putting on my make up.

"I've found some very interesting items in your closet slut," Ms. Julia started as she stood behind me letting her hands gently roam my hips, butt and back, "tell me about the latex items that were in the chest hidden in the back!" The look of shock on my face made her continue. "Oh yes," she grinned, "there are some big changes going on here so we will be doing a lot of rearranging things today." The chest she referred to was in the back of the closet tucked away, it would have taken work for her to find it. "So, where ever do you wear that latex catsuit without eye holes to?"

"Ummm," words had escaped me again, "I was submissive to a very nice gentleman for a few years who had a thing for latex."

"I guess he did!" She spoke casually while playing with my hair while my heart raced in mild panic. "Now where does one wear an outfit like that," she stared into my eyes in the mirror as she continued, "one that encases you completely in latex and has a condom for each of your holes."

"He would give me a couple ear plugs," I forced the words out revealing something that not even amber knew about, "and put me in that, then add a corset, cuffs and ballet heels before tying me up so I couldn't move." I felt myself getting more aroused as I remembered the experiences we'd shared. "Sometimes it would be just him while other times he would invite friends," I felt my pussy starting to flow and squeezed my legs tightly, "and they would use me anyway they wanted. I would have no idea how long, how many, or what was coming next and clean up was easy as all they needed to do was rinse the condoms out."

"So you'd have no idea how many men where there using you?" I could see the excitement in her eyes as she asked the questions. "Or even if they were men," she squeezed my hips tight as she spoke, "or how long they were going at it?"

"No Ms. Julia." I replied with a soft moan. "I was their fuck toy and sometimes wouldn't be released from the latex until the next day."

"And how many people would be there when you were released?" Ms. Julia asked.

"Just the one Ms." I answered.

"My what dirty and whorish little secrets you have!" She said giving my ass a slap. "Wait until Linda hears about this! Get your make up done, we have a busy afternoon!"

I emerged from the bathroom to see Ms. Linda sitting casually on the bed waiting for me.

"Time to get dressed, again." She smirked pointing to the clothing left next to her on the bed.

I quickly put on the red satin and lace thong and front close bra then slipped off the heels I'd been wearing to put on the lace top suntan stockings with red seams up the back. Finally came a pair of red patent heels with a 1/2 inch platform. Ms. Linda handed me a couple bracelets to put on, large hoop earrings and the rings I typically wear. She had me slowly turn then stopped me so she could make sure my seams were straight. With her approval she led me out of the big bedroom to amber's room where some definite changes had taken place since this morning.

"Max was kind enough to donate a dresser," Ms. Linda said as she took a seat in the far part of the room, "and amber was kind enough to pay him for it as well. Now you'll need to sort through the clothing on the bed and put it away. Got it?"

"Yes Ms. Linda." I replied realizing that it was my lingerie and clothing that had been unceremoniously dumped onto amber's twin bed!

"The new dresser is yours," she continued ignoring my shock, "stockings and socks in the top drawer and bras, panties, thongs and the like in the next one. Make sure it's neat too."

"Yes Ms. Linda." I replied still taking in all that was going on.

I finally managed to move toward the bed and grab a handful of stockings and a couple pairs of socks.

"Oh no," Ms. Linda interrupted, "one pair at a time."

"Yes Ms. Linda." I replied realizing this would now take a considerable amount of time and I would not only be doing it under her supervision but also wearing a pair of 5" heels.

I took the first pair of stockings, rolling them together as neatly as I could, then opened the top drawer to the donated white and floral dresser putting them inside. The new dresser sat next to amber's which was cream colored with pink drawer fronts. They matched enough to not look ridiculous, well, ridiculous in a room set up to look like it belonged to a frilly, horny teenage girl. Over the dresser was a large poster of a very well built man holding a very small towel in front of his cock. It was one of several decorations to make amber feel more girlie. I continued to put the remainder of my stockings into the drawer before moving onto the socks.

"Make sure to put them lightest on the right to darkest on the left too." Ms. Linda said looking up from her phone momentarily.

"Yes Ms. Linda." I replied sorting through the drawer and making sure I coordinated the contents as she instructed.

I moved onto the next drawer placing bras, thongs or panties and matching garterbelts into the drawer by folding the bra in half and tucking the bottoms into the inverted cup. As I got into the organization, I am a bit OCD after all, I made sure the cups were neatly stacked one in front of the other. Thankfully the dresser was rather large as I have a considerable amount of lingerie.

"Excuse me Ms. Linda." I said with my head slightly bowed. "Where should I put my corsets and bustiers?"

"You can hang those up in the left side of the closet." she said not even glancing up at me.

In that side of the closet I found pink hangers for me to use. I'd purchased a good amount of them for amber when it came time to move her into a separate bedroom and pink fit the girlie theme. I hung each item on a hanger as well as the matching or coordinating G-string or thong that went with them. Workout wear went into the next drawer.

"Slutty outfits will either be hung up or placed in the remaining drawers." Ms. Linda instructed. "Keep it neat and organized, your latex outfits will go in the bottom drawer or will be hung up as well."

"Yes Ms. Linda." I replied blushing deeply at her mention of my latex outfits.

I placed the latex lingerie into the bottom drawer by color then hung up the catsuits, dresses, and pants. What could be hung up, which was mostly dresses, was put on the pink hangers and sorted by color. What wouldn't stay on a hanger was neatly placed into a drawer with like items folded into each other as best I could. I'd spent close to 45 minutes organizing everything and my feet and legs were starting to ache. I almost missed the stripper shoes at this point as they were kinder on my toes.

"All done?" Ms. Linda asked as she looked up.

"Yes Ms. Linda," I replied, "the only items left on the bed are my work and every day clothes."

She got up and opened each drawer making sure I complied with her orders then looked over the closet as well.

"Only three nighties?" She asked as she ran her fingers over them.

"I typically sleep in the nude Ms.," I replied feeling embarrassed about admitting that now, "those were mostly gifts."

"Apparently the men who gifted them to you liked to dress you as a slut too!" She chided pulling out a fly away babydoll with hot pink cups and G-string and white sheer material everywhere else. "This certainly isn't built for wearing more than a few minutes is it?"

"No Ms. Linda." I replied feeling my face turn beat red to match my current outfit.

"Don't be embarrassed about it," she said lifting my face by my chin, "we plan on making good use of your slutty side!" She put the nightie back then turned her attention to the bed. "Work outfits first," she instructed coldly, "one at a time they go downstairs in the front closet on the left hand side organized by color. Dresses and skirts only."

"Yes Ms. Linda." I replied thinking of the agony of walking up and down the hardwood stairs again and again to put my clothing in the closet that was mostly reserved for amber's work and few casual male outfits.

I took my first dress and headed downstairs trying to keep an ear out for Ms. Julia and amber. I didn't dare stray from my task, while Ms. Linda seemed to be barely paying attention, I knew if I lingered downstairs she would come looking for me. The left hand side of the closet had held coats and jackets but was no empty aside from the four packages of new pink plastic hangers. I removed the cardboard holding one of the bundles of hangers and hung the dress up before returning to the upstairs bedroom to repeat the process. Like most women who work in an office I had a number of skirts, blouses, and dresses not to mention the ones I would wear for non-work occasions that weren't made of lycra, spandex, leather or latex. I celebrated quietly to myself as I hung the last blouse up in the closet then returned to the bedroom where 4 pairs of dress pants, numerous pairs of jeans, and various other pants from Capris to windpants remained.

"Everything is downstairs as you directed Ms. Linda." I said as I did my best to stand as relaxed as possible while my feet screamed and cursed me.

"Let's see what you have left," she said as she walked to the bed, "where do you wear these shapeless and useless things?"

"Sometimes I just put them on during a Sunday morning when I want to be lazy Ms. Linda." I replied as she held up my two pairs of windpants like they were going to give her an incurable disease.

"Oh, so never then!" She replied casting them aside. "and the dress pants?"

"I will wear those to work from time to time, or out." I replied realizing she was sorting my wardrobe much like I had done with amber all those years ago.

"How drab and boring." She said tossing them to the floor as well. "Same goes for these atrocious things."

Just like that my Capris and a few other pairs of comfortable pants were on the floor in a heap. Only my jeans remained at this point and I needed to keep at least one or two pairs!

"Now these," she said waving her hand over the pile of denim on the bed, "how many pairs of jeans does someone need?"

"I have a motorcycle Ms. Linda," I replied anxiously, "I will need at least a couple pairs for safety."

"Of course dear," Ms. Linda said looking over the jeans, "I'm sure you have a couple of pairs of those low rise, snug fitting, this is what my ass and legs look like in painted on denim right? Take those out."

I had two pairs that fit that description, one of which I typically wore while riding, that I grabbed as I answered Ms. Linda and thanked her. She directed me to put them in the closet on the shelf, as I would only wear them for riding. I was also given two pairs of flats to put in the closet next to them as they were for rare occasions. When I returned Ms. Linda directed me to gather my footwear. Following the same guidance slutty shoes were kept upstairs in the closet and "work appropriate" heels over 4" were placed downstairs in the closet. From there shoes were judged on a case by case basis. I was sent downstairs to retrieve a large trash bag which all of my heels under 4", flats and all but two pairs of sneakers as well as pants and jeans were placed in. They would all be donated to the Salvation Army the following day.

"Time to see how things are going downstairs," Ms. Linda said walking out of the room, "bring the bag with you and leave it by the front door."

"Yes Ms. Linda!" I replied quickly picking up the bag and following her.

It was tough enough walking at this point but now carrying the bag only made it worse. I was thankful to make it down the stairs without falling and dropped the bag by the front door. In the living room I could see Ms. Julia sitting on the arm of an oversized chair, she looked incredibly sexy with her leather clad legs crossed. Ms. Julia joined her sitting on the other arm of the chair. As I entered the room I saw amber kneeling on the floor facing them, head down, hands by her side. It wasn't her position that shocked me but her outfit. amber was dressed identical to me, even the Rachel Greene wig which had been replaced by a long red wig that almost perfectly matched my hair. she had on the same red lace demi bra and thong, red seamed suntan lace top stockings, red heels, and even the same hoop earrings and bracelets I did. The only thing that differed were the rings she had on and our belly rings. I was in shock as I looked at what could almost by my twin kneeling on the floor in front of me!

"Kneel next to her slut." Ms. Julia instructed. Wordlessly I did as she commanded then tried to hide my shock as she laid down the new "law" for life here. "As you no doubt noticed," she started as I lost all appreciation for kneeling and finally getting off my feet rather quickly, "you are dressed identically, that will continue as you are now our slut twins. I have taken the liberty of ordering outfits that match some of the lingerie both of you already have but you have enough now to match for the next few days until the new items start arriving." Her words were even and measured as if she'd practiced this speech before today. "amber was kind enough to present Ms. Julia and I the keys you had made this morning so we can now come and go as we please," she held up the key to reinforce her words but it wasn't needed, "if we come in and you are not identically dressed you will both be punished." We simply nodded in acceptance of our fate. "There are a few more wigs on the way so you can change your hairstyle as well slut," she continued without allowing me time to say anything, "while we are not here amber you will be and will remain on the bottom of the totem pole. What is it you call the person kneeling to your left when she is in charge?"

"I call her Ms. Allison." amber replied softly.

"Well we cannot have you calling her the same thing you call us now can we?" Ms. Julia asked rhetorically. "From now on you will call us Goddess instead of Mistress."

"Yes Goddess Julia." We replied in unison.

"Good," she said coldly, "now from what I understand amber has a very structured morning unlike your morning slut. That will change as well." I wasn't sure how much more shock my heart or mind could take but it was coming no matter what. "The two of you will now share a room, a closet, a bathroom and a bed," her words sent chills down my spine, "in the morning both of you will get up to do your workout, you will have breakfast and coffee downstairs then shower and dress for the day. The big bedroom upstairs and the adjoining bathroom are off limits to the two of you except for cleaning. Got it?"

"Yes Goddess Julia." We again replied knowing there was no alternate answer.

"Good! Now lets go to dinner to celebrate!" She said as she sprung to her feet.

"Linda could you find them a pair of appropriate dresses?" her tone was now dripping of a condescending tone toward us.

"Oh of course!" She replied exaggerating every word, "I know just the pair of dresses to put them in!"

"One more change," Goddess Julia said standing so close to me I could smell the leather of her outfit with each breath, "as your twin's belly jewel has the word sissy on it you need to replace yours with this one."

"Thank you Goddess Julia." I replied taking the new belly ring from her.

I dutifully removed the cute jeweled ring that I had in and replaced it with a golden jeweled dangling ring with the word 'slut' on it.

"There now you're truly sissy and slut!" She laughed as she took the old belly ring from me. "What fitting names for twins like you!"

Goddess Linda handed amber and I red dresses. My dress was a sleeveless snug fitting sheath dress with a scoop neck while amber's had a mock turtleneck collar and an upside down triangular cut out to accent her cleavage. Her dress was slightly less snug fitting below the waist to help hide the bump from her cage. As amber and I stood to follow the Goddesses out we held hands. Goddess Linda noted this and stated that we would do that from now on regardless of where we were. They walked us to Goddess Julia's car and had us get in the backseat where, after buckling up, we held hands again. It was reassuring but walking into a restaurant holding the hand of someone dressed identically like you led to a good number of looks and comments. The Goddesses sat in the waiting area as we stood nearby not speaking while they chatted with each other. It seemed that Goddess Julia was friends with the owner who was able to get us a corner booth. They ushered us in first and sat on the sides penning us in. The waiter handed us all menus but before amber and I could open ours they were taken away. We were no longer in control of anything.

Ms_Allison
Ms_Allison
1,368 Followers