How I went from Domme to Slut Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ms_Allison
Ms_Allison
1,369 Followers

"So have you two adjusted to the new norm?" Goddess Julia asked as she set her menu down.

"Yes Goddess," I answered, "it will be interesting to adapt to such a change but in a good way." amber agreed to my statement.

"Good, although it's not like you had any choice," she smirked as she spoke, acceptance is important. So, I have questions about that latex catsuit I mentioned earlier to you slut." She spoke just a bit louder than I was comfortable with particularly when addressing me by my name. "The one where you had the condoms inserted into you and couldn't see or hear," she said staring almost through me, "tell me about times spent in that outfit."

I steadied myself to slowly die of embarrassment as I told her about it in front of amber. amber never had any idea what happened when I was with a Dominant, until now that is, and never asked.

"Well, um, Master," I struggled to form words and felt amber squeeze my hand tighter, "would put a set of ear plugs in my ears then help me into the catsuit which I had to enter from the back of the neck."

"Sounds interesting," Goddess Linda said as she leaned in to listen, "I'm sure that was a bit of work."

"I used to refer to the process as being the reverse of the birthing process," I replied, "he would sit me down before pulling the hood over my head then put on the items he wanted me in. It was definitely heavy bondage usually with a very stiff and tight corset, ballet boots, and as many cuffs as it took to basically immobilize me."

"Hmmm," Goddess Julia said with a gleam in her eye, "and what position would he put you in?"

"Typically one of three Goddess Julia," I replied wondering if the people nearby were listening to the conversation, "face down with my ass propped up on something and legs spread, bent over a sawhorse or tied lengthwise on a sawhorse, typically with my head lifted to make my mouth more accessible."

Thankfully the waiter arrived to ask for our drink order. Goddess Julia ordered a bottle of wine for the table. I was thrilled for the break in conversation as well as getting wine poured into my glass. I needed more than a glass or two at this point but one would suffice for now.

"So how many times did this end up happening?" Goddess Linda asked.

"Four or five Goddess Linda," I replied fearing where this part of the conversation was going, "over the couple years I was a sub for him."

The return of the waiter with the bottle of wine was not a relief from the conversation.

"Now, even though you couldn't see," Goddess Julia continued after approving the bottle that the waiter was now opening right next to her, "I'm sure you had an idea how many men were there using you."

I felt my body shudder as I thought back to being fucked every way possible by unseen men, feeling their hands on me, their cocks driving into me then one spasming and shooting it's load inside the condom inside me only to be replaced by the next one almost immediately. The waiter did his best to focus on removing the cork but he was struggling to keep his composure.

"I would guess 4 or 5 Goddess." I answered.

"So 10 then!" Goddess Linda blurted causing the waiter to almost drop the bottle.

"Let me take that from you," Goddess Julia said taking the bottle, "before you injure one of us."

"Sorry Ms." he replied before scurrying off.

"Yes I believe 10 would be more accurate," Goddess Julia said pouring wine for herself and Goddess Linda before giving some to amber and I, "most women lie about their number to seem less slutty. Isn't that true slut?"

"Yes Goddess Julia," I answered then took a good sized gulp of wine, "it could have been 10."

"Well let's do the math," Goddess Linda added, "how many times were you double or even triple penetrated?"

I could feel my embarrassment and arousal challenging each other for top spot inside me and wondered if my dress would have a wet spot on it when I finally got up.

"Ummmmm," I struggled to answer knowing the truth would come out one way or another, "two to three times Goddess."

My reply was followed by another large gulp of wine. I quickly realized I hadn't eaten anything since breakfast and the wine, along with my arousal, was quickly going to my head.

"So then it's definitely 10," Goddess Linda leaned in staring into me as she did, "and it happened 5 times so 50 guys then. That's quite a number isn't it?"

"I'm sure some of them were repeat customers," Goddess Julia added, "so probably 30 or more."

"True," Goddess Linda answered, "plus I'm sure you saw him more than just those 5 times and that he shared you more often than that too right?"

"Yes Goddess Linda," I replied feeling my wetness all but pouring from me at this point as if I was about to orgasm, "he had a few friends he would share me with. Three of them to be exact." I squirmed badly in my seat then blurted, "Goddess I need to go to the ladies room."

"Have amber take you," Goddess Julia said as she got up from her seat, "hold hands on the way and come back with your thong in your other hand."

I went to say something but was stopped by a glare. amber and I stood up then took each other's hands before heading to the ladies room. I did my best to ignore the stares as we walked through the diningroom to the bathroom. Thankfully we were the only two inside as I had a minor breakdown once inside.

"I'm so sorry I got us into this!" I all but cried to amber. "I don't know if I can handle this!"

"It's okay," amber consoled pulling me into her fake chest, "don't worry about it, we can handle this."

"amber they have keys to our home," I blurted, "they can come and go as they please anytime they want!"

"I know Ms.," amber said stroking my hair, "but the novelty will wear off and we'll get into a decent flow soon enough."

"How can you be so sure?" I asked teary eyed.

"Because, in spite of the overwhelming embarrassment you have right now," amber said holding me close, "they are not violent or abusive, they just know what buttons to push and when to push them."

she was right. I thanked her and gave her a soft kiss on the cheek before going into the stall and relieving myself as well as myself of my saturated thong.

"I'm a horny mess," I said emerging from the stall to see amber adjusting her make up in the mirror, "and now I need to fix my eyes."

"Well mascara is a girl's best friend Ms." amber replied with a warm smile.

With my make up fixed as well amber and I took each other's hand and made our way back to the table. As we approached a woman was standing by the table talking to the Goddesses. We stopped nearby not wanting to intrude but were quickly waved in. Goddess Linda got up so amber could slide in then put her napkin on the seat before I could get in.

"As you go to sit down," she said leaning into my ear to speak at a whisper, "lift your dress out of the way and plant yourself on that napkin."

"Yes Goddess Julia," I replied before moving cautiously to the table, "thank you."

I managed to slip the dress up as I slid into the booth, Goddess Julia and the other woman were standing in such a way as to block everyone from seeing my bare ass which helped as well. Goddess Julia quickly slipped in next to me, when I went to cross my legs under the table she thrust her hand between my thighs blocking me. Thankfully the table cloth was long because now not only was my skirt around my waist but my legs were spread open as well.

The woman at the table was the owner and an obvious friend of the Goddesses. I thought I remembered her from one or two of the nights at the club as well. She seemed to know exactly what was going on as she lewdly looked me up and down.

"Enjoy your meals." She said as she left the table.

Shortly after she left our meals arrived. Goddess Julia had ordered for us, which was bound to happen as neither amber nor I had been allowed to open a menu. My meal was delicious and amber devoured hers as well, although that could have been from hunger too. Thankfully eating dinner stifled the conversation as well which meant less embarrassment for me, although Goddess Julia made sure my legs remained spread even taking my left leg and putting it over her right at one point. With dinner done Goddess ordered another bottle of wine as the waiter, who couldn't make eye contact with me anymore, cleared the table. Goddess Julia poured wine for everyone filling my glass last almost to the brim.

"We're going to play a game," she said as she leaned in closer, "to reward you for your honest answers this evening." I was fearful to hear what she had in mind considering our location and my state of dress. "You are only allowed to do two things from now until we leave," she said giving Goddess Linda a wink, "you can either drink from your glass or rub your clit. Keep in mind moving the glass to or from the table is not drinking." I shuddered at her instructions. "You're not allowed to orgasm either," she gave my leg a squeeze as she spoke, "and you cannot run out of wine until after dessert. Got it?"

"Yes Goddess Julia." I replied slipping my left hand under the table.

"Now put your other leg in your twin's lap and get to it." She instructed.

amber helped guide my leg into position and held it with one hand while I slowly rubbed my clit. Thankfully I'd had the presence of mind to use my non-dominant left hand which would make orgasm that much tougher. After rubbing slowly for a bit and feeling my desire build I lifted my glass making sure to time not rubbing anymore with the glass meeting my lips. As soon as I pulled the glass from my lips and swallowed I started rubbing again. It seemed to take a lifetime for the waiter to come over to take our dessert order, I didn't order anything for dessert as I didn't think I could handle three things at once at that point. By the time dessert arrived I was struggling not to hump my hand and had felt perspiration growing on my face.

"Harder than you thought isn't it slut?" Goddess Julia asked giving my leg a firm squeeze.

"Yess Goddessss." I moaned in response.

I took a long drink from my wine listening to myself exhaling deeply into the glass before starting again. Not only was I getting hornier by the second I was also getting drunk! The glass was half empty and I was too close to orgasm to be able to pull this off!

"Did I mention if you fail at this task," Goddess Julia said as she ate her tiramisu, "that I'll lock you in a chastity belt for a week so you know what your twin feels like?"

"Nooo you didn't mention that Goddessss." I replied biting my lip hard.

"How is she doing?" The restaurant owner asked as she came back to the table. "She looks like she's having a hot flash."

"She's been blushing a lot today," Goddess Julia replied, "I don't know if she will make this or not though."

"Oh she has been blushing a lot," Goddess Linda said pulling out her phone, "this was her making new friends at the hardware store today."

"Well he certainly seems happy with his purchase!" The woman laughed as she looked at the picture of me getting my ass grabbed.

"He was very friendly." I responded as best I could before taking another long sip of wine.

"Pace yourself," the owner said before she left the table, "I'd hate to get a bad restaurant review because you had to walk out of her with your thong hanging from your mouth."

The thought sent a chill down me that did not help my situation any. Before I even put the glass back on the table I picked it up again for another long sip. As I put the glass down I noticed the little amount of wine in the glass and tried to think of anything other than how my fingers were delicately dancing over my swollen clit. I looked out at the people in the restaurant but soon wondered if they were watching and knowing that I was touching myself with my pussy splayed open under the table? My imagination ran wild as I thought about sitting on the table so they could see everything! No, this was not helping! I took a sip of wine without stopping!

"Shit!" I hissed.

"Oh someone is struggling!" Goddess Julia laughed.

"sissy doesn't seem to be doing all that well either," Goddess Linda added, "I bet that cage is pretty tight now isn't it?"

"Yes Goddess Linda." I heard amber answer.

I looked over to see amber staring at my pussy with her eyes looking extra glassy. Knowing she was watching didn't help either. Apparently I'd become an exhibitionist because having her watch was turning me on.

"I will tell you what," Goddess Julia said picking up her glass of ice water, "I can take care of that burning desire you have right now and help you avoid a terribly embarrassing punishment but you will have to agree to a limit on your orgasms." I went to speak but she silenced me with a look. "Why don't you think about it a bit first," she said swirling the glass in front of me so I could hear the ice rubbing against the sides, "you have maybe a sip and a half of wine left and because you've been distracting her sissy over there hasn't touched more than a bite of her dessert, that gives us at least 10 more minutes here. Think you can last that long?"

"No Goddess!" It was all I could do to not scream.

"So then you just have to agree that we get to tell you how often you can orgasm," she said taking a sip of water, "or you can enjoy a very loud, very public orgasm right now that will leave no doubt to anyone here what you've been doing behind that table cloth."

I groaned and felt my eyes flutter, my orgasm had been building from my toes for quite some time and I was probably going to squirt all over the table while I screamed something profane!

"Yes Goddess." I blurted then grabbed the wine glass again.

"Yes what?" She teased.

"Yes you and Goddess Linda can dictate," another low groan escaped me, "dictate when and how often I O."

"Good!" She said triumphantly. "amber grab that leg tight she's going to buck in a moment," Goddess Julia instructed presenting me my balled up thong she continued, "stuff that in your mouth with your right hand then cover your mouth, I don't want you scaring children with a blood curdling scream."

I quickly shoved the thong in my mouth and pressed my right hand over my lips. Goddess Julia quickly clenched my left ankle with one hand then dumped the entire contents of her water glass over my pussy! Had they not been holding my legs I'd surely have kicked the table over trying to move them to protect my pussy from the ice water. It was all I could do not to scream or swallow the thong in my mouth! Just as I started coming down from the shock of having a glass of ice water dumped on my crotch Goddess Julia then pressed the glass against me as well. I could only mumble thoughts of my discomfort. She pulled the glass away and replaced it with my full glass of ice water causing me to wiggle and groan again.

"What do you think Linda," she said holding the glass firmly against my burning body parts, "once a week or so? if she's good that is."

"Oh you know Jules," Goddess Linda said leaning over to get a better view of my exposed sex, "she's a pretty chronic masturbator, four to five times just last night according to sissy, going cold turkey like that may kill her!"

"That's a good point," Goddess Julia said as she rubbed my clit with the cold glass, "but I also worry about her clit falling off with as often as she plays with it." Goddess Julia looked over to see the desperation in my eyes. "And you always use such big dildos for such a small girl," she leaned in and hissed her next words, "I bet you hoped that guy this morning would rip off those little shorts of yours and split you in two didn't you?" I nodded frantically that I did. "Hoped he was as bid down there as he was everywhere else huh?" I nodded frantically again. "I've got a couple nice, fat, veiny dildos that Linda and I are going to put on tonight," she finally pulled the glass away causing my body to shudder, "I bet you want both of them in you at the same time don't you?"

I did my best to mumble yes around my thong. "Take that out of your mouth," Goddess Julia instructed, "then beg properly."

I quickly and discretely pulled it out of my mouth holding it tightly in my hands below the table.

"Please Goddess Julia," I was almost in tears as I spoke as loud as I dared, "please Goddess Linda, please fuck me every which way you two can with those giant dildos."

Just as I finished the waiter approached with the bill, he placed it on the table and wordlessly stepped away making me wonder just how much he heard or saw.

"sissy pay the bill," Goddess Linda instructed, "and leave a good tip too."

"I wonder if he'll take a sissy blow job like Max did earlier?" Goddess Julia asked rhetorically.

"If he doesn't want a sissy one I'm sure slut would be willing." Goddess Linda replied.

"That is true isn't it slut?"

"Yes Goddess it is." I replied automatically.

"Put your legs down but don't cross them yet." Goddess Julia instructed. "sissy after the waiter leaves with the check you'll go to the ladies room and remove your thong as well," she continued, "you two are twins after all and why should only one of you have bottoms on?"

"Yes Goddess." amber replied.

The waiter returned with the bill, amber quickly reviewed it and put her credit card inside it. As soon as she was done she excused herself, Goddess Linda got up to allow her out, then headed to the ladies room. The waiter took the check as the Goddesses made small talk with him while I contemplated my agreeing to having my orgasms limited. It would definitely be an adjustment for me, one I wasn't looking forward to at all. I'd gotten very accustomed to fucking my brains out with a dildo after a session with the Goddesses and couldn't imagine sustaining this level of horniness for long.

"Here is your card back Ms.," the waiter said as both he and amber returned to the table at the same time, "I do need to see an ID though as you don't look like a Robert to me."

I saw amber blush deeply and was happy it wasn't me blushing. Whenever amber and I went out we would always use my card, obviously neither amber's credit cards nor her driver's license had "amber" on them.

"Well this is embarrassing," Goddess Julia started, "for you that is." She stared at amber with a wry smile. "John is it?" She now focused her attention on the waiter. "You can be assured that the lovely being standing next to you is indeed who it states on the card," I could see the waiters confusion, "as hot as she may look there's extra dangly parts under that skirt."

"Oh, I am very sorry," the waiter was now blushing as well, "please have a lovely evening."

He quickly scurried away as amber signed the bill. Goddess Linda then got out of the booth coming to the side Goddess Julia was sitting on. They directed me to stay put as the three of them built a quasi wall to block the patron's view as I got out of the booth and fixed my skirt quickly. amber and I rejoined hands then followed our Dominants out of the restaurant. The drive home was relatively quiet as amber and I didn't dare speak and the Goddesses seemed less interested in conversation now that we'd left the restaurant. Pulling into the driveway they opened the doors for us with Goddess Linda assisting amber out of the car and Goddess Julia taking my hand as I got out. It was an odd sensation to be treated as a slut one moment but be doted on as we got in and out of a car. Once in the house amber and I quickly hurried to the front closet and removed our dresses placing them on hangers. We entered the living room to see them sitting on the arms of the oversized chair again with their legs crossed and immediately assumed kneeling positions in front of them.

Goddess Linda was directly in front of me and simply pointed to her shoe. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Goddess Linda doing the same for amber. I'd never had amber lick my shoes clean so this would be a first for her. It didn't matter, in a moment I was singularly focused on the taste, smell and feel of her shoe on my tongue. Something was said to my side and I heard amber move but it didn't penetrate my focus. My tongue slowly dragged its way up the sole of her shoe tasting the salt and sand left behind from walking on the driveway. It didn't matter, I'd been completely debased during the course of the day and was so deep in sub space servitude was my only desire. Well, that and mind numbing horniness.

Ms_Allison
Ms_Allison
1,369 Followers