How I went from Domme to Slut Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ms_Allison
Ms_Allison
1,376 Followers

"Slut!" I heard a second time while feeling the crack of a crop on my ass.

"Sorry Goddess." I said sitting back while attempting not to rub my ass.

"Focused on the job I see," Goddess Linda said with a laugh, "go get cuffs and straps from that play room you have hidden downstairs."

"Yes Goddess!" I replied quickly getting to my feet as amber's tongue made its way up the sole of Goddess Julia's shoe sole.

I scurried downstairs to the playroom. Obviously they'd explored the house during the day while I was occupied and found it, or were shown it by amber. It didn't matter. I quickly grabbed 8 black leather cuffs and the same number of straps before going back upstairs. As I approached Goddess Julia pointed to the coffee table. I put the cuffs and straps down quickly then followed her pointing finger back to her shoe. This time it was her right shoe, I quickly knelt then leaned forward to lick it as clean if not cleaner than the left one. As I did I felt cuffs being put on my ankles then my wrists. My feeling of submission deepened as I knew I would soon be bound. My body trembled at the thought and my pussy burned.

"Slut." I heard Goddess Julia say the first time this time and immediately sat up.

"Yes Goddess Julia." I replied as I swallowed more salt and sand left behind after the last snow storm.

"Put cuffs on amber as she's done for you." She instructed.

"Yes Goddess!" I replied quickly grabbing the first cuff and securing it to amber's left ankle.

I placed all four cuffs on amber making sure they were as snug as mine then returned to Goddess Linda who pointed to her shoe again. Oh this was torture! I felt amber move again but didn't think anything of it. I was back, lost in the heel in front of me. I only stopped for a moment when the crop struck my ass again causing me to yelp and immediately sit up. I stared at the Goddesses wondering what was going on, I didn't have to wait more than a second. amber grabbed a fistful of my hair and led me on all fours to the middle of the room where the coffee table was moments ago. I was pushed forward so my face was on the floor. As I was held there my arms were tugged one at a time over my head toward the couch. The cuffs on my wrists were attached to straps which were extending outward from the legs of the couch. amber then moved behind me tugging me by my hips backward until my arms were stretched completely. My legs were pulled backwards next, I quickly laid down only to realize a couple pillows were already under where my hips were. My ankles were strapped to something behind me so that my legs were also straight and spread wide. My ass was lewdly pointed into the air which was helping me realize just how wet my pussy was.

"All set Goddess." amber said as she stood inches from my face.

Due to the position of my body I couldn't lift my head to see much but amber was quickly moved away. As I turned my head to the side a bit I saw Goddess Julia push amber over the arm of the couch, her cuffs were already locked behind her back. Straps were used to secure her ankles to the legs of the couch as well. Both of us were now helplessly bound in our own home! amber flipped her head to her right so she could see me as well. I could tell she was just as horny as I was at this point! We didn't have to wait long. As I watched Goddess Julia walk behind amber I felt Goddess Linda behind me. The strapon in front of my eyes was just as promised, fat, veiny and long with a big bulbous head. Oh my eyes got so big seeing that approaching amber's ass! Then I noticed her eyes were JUST AS BIG as mine as she looked at Goddess Linda behind me! I felt the thick head pressing against my ass and strained to relax. It was just sooooooo big. Goddess Linda eased the head into my anal canal allowing me to adjust to it's girth. It stretched me to my limits, I felt my eyes starting to water as I grunted at it's invasion. With the defined ridge of the head inside me I felt the veins as they slid through the once tight rings of my asshole.

"Ohhhhhh fuuuuucccckkkkk!" I all but sobbed.

"Just halfway in now." Goddess Linda snickered behind me.

"Oh Goddess I don't know if I can take anymore!"

She stopped for a moment, I thought it was to give me time to adjust to the massive phallus invading my being. Instead she slapped my ass.

"Whore!" She exclaimed before slapping my ass with her other hand. "Whore!" Followed by another slap. "Whore!" And another slap.

It felt like the scene from Game of Thrones where the nun has the bell while saying "Shame!"

"Whore!" Yet another slap.

"YES Goddess I am!" I finally relented.

"Tell me what you want whore!" She exclaimed slapping my ass turning both cheeks bright red.

"Oh please fuck me Goddess!" I replied.

"More whore!" Another slap.

"OHHHhhGoddesssss!" I winced as my ass burned everywhere. "Please fuck me! PLEASE!"

"MORE!" another slap!

"FUCK!" I tensed and strained at my bonds while I watched Goddess Julia start to thrust harder into amber. "Fuck me Goddess! Please! Fucking fuck me like the fucking whore I am!"

She reeled back and pushed into me hard. She did it again and again pulling out further and pushing in deeper with each thrust! She was splitting me in two and I couldn't get enough of it.

"Fuck your WHORE please!" I begged. "Ohhh fucking harder fuck!"

By the time I could feel her legs and hips against my ass I was no longer able to speak. My mouth and eyes were wide open as I stared at amber while Goddess Julia pounded into her ass moving the couch with each hard thrust! My body quaked as I experienced as close to an orgasm as I would get that night. Unphased by my body's reaction Goddess Linda continued to slam her body into me until she herself orgasmed. I felt her all but collapse against me leaving me only able to take short breaths.

"That guy was right," she panted, "you do have a magnificent ass slut."

Goddess Julia backed away from amber leaving her bound and exhausted over the arm of the couch. She walked around amber's right leg, giving her ass a smack with her left hand, then plopped onto the couch in front of her leaving her massive cock pointing toward the sky.

"It used to be a magnificent tight ass," Goddess Julia laughed from the couch, "but after that fucking you'll be lucky to sit tomorrow."

I couldn't even reply at that point. It was true, she'd fucked me so hard the straps which held my ankles were now loose allowing me to move just a bit. At least my legs were no longer out straight and I was fortunate enough that I was not still on my toes like poor amber.

"Oh she'll sit as will sissy over there," Goddess Linda said as she pulled the fat shaft out of me making me feel incredibly empty, "but if they sit to quick they'll jump right back up again."

Goddess Linda sat on the couch next to Goddess Julia catching their breath while amber and I remained helplessly bound. Eventually Goddess Julia got up and soon all I could see of her was her shoes.

"Know what is best about these slut?" She asked not waiting for a reply. "Not only do they not go soft," she said dropping a condom onto my face, "but condoms go on so easily it's almost not fair!"

The condom slid off my face just as Goddess Linda stood to take her turn with amber. I wanted to somehow resist what I knew was coming but I simply didn't have the energy and didn't want to. I wanted to be filled and fucked again, badly. Goddess Julia slid in easily and was soon pounding into my ass like a jackhammer.

"Are you pushing back into me slut!?!" she grunted.

"YES GODDESS!" I screamed!

She grabbed two fistfuls of my hair and fucked me even harder than before! I didn't think I could take much more, my entire body was spent at this point. Thankfully she orgasmed loudly burying herself into my ass. I felt her collapse behind me and wondered how long I could keep still with that massive cock in my ass. The true answer was "until she moves".

"I have found something special in you haven't I slut?" She whispered behind me.

"Thank you, Goddess." I cooed.

She pulled out of me, leaving me feeling empty again, and stepped away without a word. I found myself watching Goddess Linda finish fucking amber. I was almost jealous and wanted so badly to rub myself as I watched them. amber had the same exhausted look on her face I was feeling.

"I have a present for you." Goddess Julia said as I soon found myself staring at her shoes again. "After stretching you out a weighted plug will help," she said as I watched her foot turn toward me, "we put these in the freezer before we left!"

"Oh dear GOD!" I screamed as a freezing cold metal plug was pushed into my ass which clamped down around it. "Oh my God," I blurted, "oh God Goddess please!"

"Oh hush," she said moving her shoe toward my mouth causing me to start licking it, "it'll warm up and you won't be nearly as sore when it does." I couldn't answer. "Plus it's just so much fun to watch your ass wiggle like you can find a way to escape!"

She moved away, as she did I watched Goddess Linda pull out of amber and push a frozen plug into her ass as well! amber squealed and wiggled as well. My plug was quickly warming, and admittedly it did make my sore hole feel considerably better. The Goddesses sat and relaxed again, talking openly about what they would, could and will do now that we were possessions of theirs as well as discussing how many orgasms I should be allowed. The general consensus was that the number would vary based on my earning them and that no matter what my orgasms would be events that would be embarrassing, degrading and more than likely give me discomfort as well. I was fairly positive that my next orgasm would be painful no matter what as my pussy ached to simply explode.

Eventually we were untied. Priorities were set, the Goddesses were cleaned first, then the toys, then the room was tidied up and finally we were allowed to clean ourselves under their supervision. Clean up was done upstairs in our bathroom. The space was fairly confined and my previous decisions not to redo the bathroom to update it was now coming back to haunt me. Why would I need to? My bathroom, or my former bathroom now, was amazing and only amber was using the small bathroom off her room. It was no where near big enough for two and getting ready for work in the morning would take considerable effort on our part now. When we emerged from the bedroom the Goddesses were kind enough to lay out our bed clothing. I recognized the outfits immediately, they were so inexpensive I bought amber two of them! I was positive that the bra, which was half falling off from our bondage episode, and the stockings I had on provided more coverage that the "nighties" that we would put on.

"Bed time slut." Goddess Linda said as she sat on the edge of the bed.

"Yes I think the two of you will look lovely in these!" Goddess Julia added as she stood nearby.

"Thank you, Goddesses." I answered as I unhooked my bra and slid it off.

The top was a loose-fitting tank top style belly shirt which ended just above my belly button. The material was loose enough that I could lift the bottom of it over my boobs and the back of the top would remain in place. It wasn't really necessary though; the hem and shoulder straps were trimmed in lace and the rest of the material was completely sheer. The bottoms were a pair of loose fitting hipster bikinis with the same white lace trim and sheer material. amber's stuck on breast forms almost looked natural under the top she put on, which was an exact copy of mine. The only immediately noticeable difference was the presence of amber's pink plastic cage holding her "manhood" in place.

"I think you two need just one more thing though!" Goddess Linda said as she opened the top drawer of our dressers. "Oh yes," she said pulling something out of our sock drawers, "these will do nicely!"

Goddess Linda handed each of us a pair of sheer ankle socks with white lace ruffles which we both dutifully put on.

"Which side of this massive bed will you be on slut?" Goddess Julia asked.

"That side Goddess." I replied pointing to the right side of the bed.

"Good, I'll just put these here for you," she said as she put down the clear plastic stripper shoes I'd worn out earlier, "these are your house slippers, if you get out of bed you will put them on even if it's a 3 am potty break."

"Yes Goddess," I replied wondering if I'd remember that at 3 am, "thank you so much."

"These are yours sissy," Goddess Linda said putting a matching pair on her side of the bed, "same rules apply, you two are twins after all."

"Thank you, Goddess Linda." amber replied.

We made our way to the bed and were left to figure out the logistics of how we would sleep. Back in college amber and I had shared a twin bed but I typically slept with my head on her chest at that point. I wasn't going to manage that with her having a pair of fake boobs glued to her chest. In any case I'd fallen asleep within minutes of laying on my right side and putting my head on the pillow. In the morning I woke up thankful that I hadn't needed to get up for a potty break so forgetting my shoes wasn't an issue. As I lay in bed I heard the Goddesses outside in the hallway. They were talking about how wonderfully we'd performed the night before making me feel incredibly warm inside. I slowly came to the realization that amber was pressed tightly into my back as she spooned me and had managed to slip her left hand so that she was cupping my right boob. It felt odd to have her firm boobs pressing into my back like they were but it was also a lovely feeling as well.

After all it is good to be the slut.

Ms_Allison
Ms_Allison
1,376 Followers