How I went from Domme to Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wonderful Mademoiselle," I answered with a curtsey, "merci beaucoup Mademoiselle!"

My left thigh burned from the constant curtseys but I didn't dare ask if I could switch legs. I was almost done with the dishes and knew at some point I would be on all fours between Ms. Julia's legs showing her how good I licked pussy and getting off my feet at the same time.

"Are you done in the kitchen?"

"Oui Mademoiselle," I responded, "just two more plates to go."

"Go finish up then." She said turning back to the TV as if I wasn't there anymore.

"Merci Mademoiselle." I responded with a curtsey then minced back out.

Minutes later Ms. Julia entered the kitchen and moved the chairs away from the table. She sat on the edge then lifted her skirt to flash her pussy to me.

"You have one more lesson tonight fifi," Ms. Julia said as she rubbed her inner thigh lightly with her finger, "I'm sure you have been looking forward to getting off your feet to lick me have you not?"

"Oui Mademoiselle!" I answered with a curtsey unable to hide my desire to kneel before her.

"Come here fifi." She instructed.

I quickly minced between her legs and waited for her next command.

"Squat." She said coldly, "Squat between my legs and lick me."

"Oui Mademoiselle." I responded defeated with a curtsey.

I squatted between her legs and felt her grip my head and pull my mouth into her. I devoured her as best I could doing all the things I'd learned that she loved through the months in Max's office bringing her to orgasm quickly.

"What a wonderful pussy licker you've become fifi." Ms. Julia panted as she spoke.

"Merci beaucoup Mademoiselle." I answered proudly while licking her from my lips.

Without a word she pulled me into her pussy again, my tongue flicked over her clit side to side then back and forth. I knew she loved that most so I kept doing it. I felt her orgasm building and her words of encouragement filled my ears. Over the months my time between her legs had become less about her riding my tongue and more about my tongue doing all the work and this time was no exception to that. I no longer focused on my aching feet or legs, my focus was Ms. Julia and her pleasure. She had pushed me deep into sub-space and I reveled in it. She groaned deeply and tensed before flooding my face with her delicious pussy juice. As much as I hated to admit it I craved to taste her even more than I craved to please her each session. I know it is what I had done with amber and it is what Ms. Julia had now done to me. I felt her wetness seeping down my neck and dripping off my chin while I continued to try to lap her up.

"One more lesson before you're released for the night." She cooed. "Rub yourself through your panties," she instructed, "teased yourself slowly and maybe you won't have to run home to cum tonight."

"Oui Mademoiselle." I answered as I slid my right hand between my legs. I was soaked already and felt my own orgasm starting to grow. For the first time in hours I was able to focus on myself and I lost focus on everything else.

"Tongue out fifi!" Ms. Julia hissed. "As long as you use your tongue you can rub your pussy," Ms. Julia said somewhat snapping me out of my trance, "do you understand?"

"Oui Mademoiselle." I moaned.

The next thing she did shocked me. Instead of pulling my mouth into her pussy she pushed my face further down and leaned back so my mouth was positioned against her asshole. I pulled my tongue back repulsed by the idea.

"Lick it or you don't get to cum!" She bellowed at me. "Fuck my ass with your tongue your dirty slut!"

As much as I didn't want to do it my tongue seemed to have a mind of its own. It slowly emerged from my mouth and against her tight hole, I circled it then pushed against the opening and into it.

"That's it fifi!" Ms. Julia's tone was far happier which made me happy. "Lick my ass," she said staring into my eyes again, "show me there is nothing you won't do to please me."

Her words went right to my core, my entire being that evening had been focused on pleasing her after all. I tongued her ass pressing my face into her body and inhaling her pussy with each breath. I was so focused on doing it I forgot about my hand between my legs. Soon I was back to rubbing my pussy as well and was moaning into her ass as I thrust my tongue in and out of her body.

"Uggggghhhhhh fuck!" I groaned into her ass as I came and fell onto my knees.

"One last lick," Ms. Julia said still holding my head tight, "so I know you really want to do it."

"Oui Mademoiselle." I mumbled into her ass.

"Lick it like you love it." Ms. Julia said softly.

My tongue slipped between my lips and circled her tight hole three times before flicking up and down it once for good measure. I wasn't even aware but Ms. Julia had released my head at this point. It didn't matter, I was hers to control, I gave her one more flick just to be sure then backed away slowly until I was standing again.

"In the drawer to the left of the sink is a cloth tape measure," Ms. Julia pointed to the drawer, "go get it fifi."

"Oui Mademoiselle!" I answered with a curtsey before mincing off.

I returned and handed her the tape measure not sure what she needed it for but not daring to ask.

"In the same drawer is a pad of paper and a pencil," she continued smiling at making me make multiple trips, "get those as well."

"Oui Mademoiselle!" I replied, curtsied and headed off to the drawer.

"Write down these numbers as I give them to you." Ms. Julia said getting off the table and walking behind me. She gave me multiple numbers to write down with no real sense of order or reason for them. I simply did as I was told and wrote them down. "Remove the dress." She ordered. Again, two more measurements were given. "Now the petticoat." She continued in a very methodical manner, I saw a flash of the white cloth tape around my waist but that was it. "Turn and face me." I did as ordered and faced her keeping my eyes cast downward and arms in their proper position. Ms. Julia took the top sheet off the pad and handed them and the tape measure back to me. "Put these back now fifi."

"Oui Mademoiselle." I replied and turned out of my curtsey to return the items to the drawer.

"Take off those bottoms as well," Ms. Julia said holding up a hand to stop me, "they are a study in disappointment to say the least."

"Oui Mademoiselle."

I now stood in front of her wearing a corset with the cups flipped down, 5" heels and my seamed stockings only.

"You can go now fifi," Ms. Julia said with a smile, "do not put on your coat, do not fix your cups, and do not cover yourself in any way shape or form. Is that clear?"

"Oui Mademoiselle." I responded with one last curtsey before walking to the front door.

I looked over my shoulder one last time but Ms. Julia was not there. Instead of being "saved" at the last moment I walked through the front door into the late-night air and closed it behind me. In spite of it being late summer the air was cool enough that I could feel how wet I was immediately. If I'd felt exposed when I walked in I felt even more exposed leaving. Halfway to my car I realized I was still mincing and holding my arms as she instructed. I walked normally the rest of the way to the car and got in. The 25 minute drive to home was a bit more of an adventure and took longer because I didn't' dare go over the speed limit. While it was dark out I was still sure that everyone around could see me like there was a spot light on my bare chest as I drove. In 26 minutes I was home and walking briskly in my stocking covered feet to my bedroom where relief awaited. A 10" dildo who would be my entire world until I passed out.

I rubbed the length of the fat shaft through my pussy folds getting it slick with my juices. As soaked as I was it didn't take long. Then I fought against my desire to bury it deep in one hard push, instead I slid it in slowly letting my pussy feel the girth, the ridge of the head and the veins that ran through it. With the balls almost resting against my ass my breaths shortened, deep breaths weren't possible with this kind of penetration. I let out a low, guttural groan, then couldn't hold back any longer. Soon I was ramming the latex cock in and out of my pussy as hard and fast as I could.

"OHHHHH FUUUCCCKKKKK!" I screamed as my pussy exploded around the fat latex shaft.

That would be the first of 3 hard orgasms I'd enjoy before amber arrived home from her night slinging drinks. It seemed she had done quite well as far as tips went and was feeling quite good about herself.

"Did you thank Max for allowing you to wait tables?" I asked stepping out of the bathroom and putting on a robe.

"I did say thank you to him Ms." She responded.

"Yes I'm sure you did," I said feeling my Domme oats again, "but did you really thank him?"

"Ummm," amber hesitated not wanting to continue in the direction she knew I was going, "I don't know what you mean Ms. Allison."

"Oh I'm sure you do," I replied walking up and giving the front of her panties a gentle squeeze, "I'm sure you know exactly what I mean."

"But Ms. ..." she started.

"He wouldn't be the first man you'd thanked that way," I said as I rubbed and squeezed her swollen little sack, "and you know you'd enjoy it because he does love you so."

"Yes Ms." She replied knowing full well she would soon be sucking Max's cock.

The next week I channeled the feeling I had in serving Ms. Julia into teasing and tormenting amber. While she wasn't working I would practice my "fifi walk" and standing position as well as expanding my bimbo French vocabulary. What concerned me was the fact I had not heard from Ms. Julia and another club night was rapidly approaching. Two days before it I was not sure if I should text or just wait for her. It was torture! My stomach flipped and I found myself constantly checking my phone. When another day passed I wondered if I had somehow upset her or not done enough when I was in her home to please her. I made up my mind that I would work twice as hard to please her if I was given the opportunity again. When Friday finally arrived I got amber ready for a night of dancing then picked out my favorite little black dress and the stockings and black heels I had worn as fifi. Even amber gave me a "wow" look when I came downstairs with my make-up and hair done.

"Like it Sweetie?" I asked letting my fingers glide gently up her arm as I walked by.

"Ms. If I didn't know better I would wonder if you were trying to get laid tonight," she said in an almost disrespectful tone for a sub, "but I'm sure that outfit and look could turn a few of the regulars in the club."

"Say something like that again," I said using my nails over her skin roughly, "and you'll get more cock than you can imagine!"

"Sorry Mistress." She said rather sheepishly.

"Just for that Max now gets to pick out your outfit for tonight!" I continued. "Now get dinner ready and I will find some choices for your boyfriend."

We had a light snack before I led amber out to the car and off to the club. Typically she hated going out half en-femme and tonight was no different. I took her out with full make-up, heels, stockings and a coat but no wig. To her, going out like that, was just her being a guy in a dress instead of a relatively passable woman. We made our way across the street to the bar and into Max's office.

"Hi Allie!" He said coming around his desk to give me a hug.

"Hi Maxie!" I replied hugging him.

"Don't you look absolutely scrumptious!"

"You say the kindest things," I replied pinching his cheek, "I brought you a present; amber take your coat off."

"Yes Ms. Allison." I heard her say softly behind me.

As Max and I faced amber we both saw her wearing the white satin and lace garterbelt, thong and bra with breast forms that she left the house in. Her hands trembled in front of her as she looked down embarrassed by what she had on.

"Max, you get to dress her tonight!"

"Oh, you are the absolute best!" He replied with the glee of a kid at Christmas.

Max had amber model all three of the outfits before settling on a Navy inspired white romper with a halter style top and the flap on the back and a matching sailor hat. Thankfully I had a cute little pair or white ankle boots to go with it. Of course the romper was cut for a woman's torso which is not quite as long as a man's as well as a woman's crotch which is provided much less room than a man's. In short amber would be in a bit of discomfort for the evening which didn't affect Max or I at all so we were good with it!

"I'll tell you what," I said to Max just as amber was about to go out into the club to get ready for the night, "I'll leave the other two outfits here and you can pick out her work clothes from now on!"

"That sounds wonderful," he replied positively beaming, "just make sure that sexy school girl outfit ends up in the mix!"

"Of course deary!" I replied giving him a kiss on the cheek before heading to my table to wait for Ms. Julia.

I spent the remainder of the night staring at either my phone or the door waiting for Ms. Julia to arrive. When she didn't I was crushed to the core. Again I found myself wondering if I should text her, I wrote and deleted a number of texts but didn't send them. I resigned myself to the fact that she had cast me aside and refocused on being a Domme to amber. Then it happened. She texted. I was elated and scared at the same time. It was the Monday prior to the next club night when my phone buzzed at work. My fingers trembled as I held the phone and read her simple text.

"Hello fifi"

I wanted to respond right away but wondered if I should play it cool or if I should reply as fifi? The thoughts tormented me then the phone's auto correct feature defied me several times until finally I managed to send a reply.

"bonjour Mademoiselle"

The ten minutes it took her to reply were absolutely agonizing. When the phone finally beeped with a new text alert I almost dropped it. There it was, her reply, she wasn't done with me after all!

"do you have a moment?"

"Oui Mademoiselle," then I pressed my luck to show my dedication, "for you anything."

"Oh what a willing slut you are fifi." I started to reply with thank you but then got her instructions. "go to the lady's room and remove your panties, take a picture of them laid out in your hand and send it to me, then put them in your purse."

"Oui Mademoiselle." I replied.

I scurried away from my desk and made a B-line to the lady's room thankful that I had on a nice pair of panties. Slipping off the peach lace boycuts I laid them out as smoothly in my hand as possible and took several pictures before choosing the one I thought Ms. Julia would like best. I sent the text then stuffed the bottoms into my purse and waited, another eternity passed before she texted again.

"Most likely your shoes are dirty," she texted, "send a picture of you licking the bottom of one."

Normally the idea of licking the sole of a shoe would repulse me, the idea of licking one that I'd been wearing all day and walked into a women's bathroom with was even less appealing but no sooner did I read the text than my body sprang into action. Before I knew it my right shoe was off with the heel in my left hand while my right manipulated the my phone into selfie mode. Pressing the my tongue against the sole of my shoe I could taste the dirt on my tongue, I stared into the camera and clicked away with my phone. With one long lick up my shoe I found the perfect picture and sent it to her.

"My house, Friday night at 6pm, do NOT be late."

"Oui Mademoiselle."

For the rest of the day I was useless at work, I couldn't focus on anything aside from the taste of dirt on my tongue and serving Ms. Julia in 4 short days. Then panic hit again, what am I supposed to wear to her home Friday? I didn't dare text back, surely she would let me know. Again, the sick feeling sunk in my stomach as I waited the next 4 days for her next text. As I had done the month before I sent amber on her way then soaked in the tub to make sure my skin was nice and soft before shaving. I was soon as smooth as I could be then sent amber on her way making sure she knew to thank Max the say way she had before. Thankfully a text arrived from Ms. Julia letting me know what to wear! I was so elated I didn't care what it was she had in mind.

"fifi, for tonight, your stockings and heels from last time and an easily removable dress." She texted.

"Oui Mademoiselle." I replied.

Finally, my orders arrived! I quickly ran upstairs and put my stockings on using the full-length mirror in my bedroom to make sure the seams were straight. I pulled on a black dress with a full-length zipper in the front. It wasn't as tight as most other dresses I'd worn around Ms. Julia but it could be off I a flash just as she wanted. Quickly grabbing my heels, I walked in my stocking covered feet downstairs slipping them on just before I walked out the door. I was so excited I almost forgot to lock the door behind me! I could not afford to be late again! I drove as quickly and safely as I could to her home and pulled into the driveway with 10 minutes to spare. For the entire drive over, I spoke in my best bimbo French practicing the key phrases and pictured my curtsey in my mind so it was perfection. I told myself time and time again there was no task too big or too small that she could give me that I wouldn't readily agree to and fulfill to the best of my ability. Even though I wasn't dressed as fifi I held my arms as I would as fifi and minced across the driveway letting my hand bounce along the way. As I approached her front steps I heard a car pass by but I didn't care who saw me, I was already in sub space and I hadn't even knocked yet! I made sure my toes were turned in and my legs were straight before I even considered knocking. I could see my hand shake as I reached for the front door, as confidently as I could I knocked.

It seemed like forever before she answered, when she did I felt a sense of elation and dread as I bowed in a deep curtsey. What was I in for this evening and how had this woman possessed me so deeply?

"Nice choice in dress slut," She said looking me slowly up and down, "but you can't come in with it on."

"Oui Mademoiselle." I replied with another curtsey.

Without a second thought I grasped the zipper between my boobs and pulled it down as quickly as I could. I don't think I could have removed an article of clothing any quicker than I did that dress. Before I even knew it the dress was in my left hand and I was bare from the stocking tops up.

"So eager to please," Ms. Julia laughed slightly as she spoke, "come in so I can get you dressed appropriately fifi."

"Oui Mademoiselle." I answered with a curtsey before minced my way inside.

"Stand in front of the mirror," she said pointing to a spot in front of a full-length mirror, "and wait there."

"Oui Mademoiselle." I replied mincing as quickly as I could to the spot and looking at myself in the mirror in front of me.

I could see Ms. Julia moving behind me in the reflection but I could only focus on myself, at first I felt silly wearing just stockings and heels but I started to feel sexy, wanted, like the pictures in Playboy my brother's used to jerk off to when they were teens.

"Cup your tits and lift them up," Ms. Julia ordered snapping me out of my trance for a moment, "and for now we can dispense with the formalities."

I did as she ordered cupping my breasts and lifting them while she wrapped a black corset around my torso. She hooked the zipper in the front and pulled it up then returned to the back. I watched as she laced and tied the corset behind my back nipping a full inch or more off my waist as she did. It was only then that I realized there were no cups to the bustier I had on.