How I went from Domme to Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ms_Allison
Ms_Allison
1,370 Followers

Laying on my stomach with my right arm under me I found the head of my friend and rubbed it against my pussy. As expected I was soaked and on edge so the head pushed in easily. I groaned loudly as it invaded me, the plug wasn't big but with the fat phallus invading me I felt so full. I orgasmed hard before getting half of it inside me. I wanted to relax after such a hard O but needed to cum again. I gave myself a moment then pushed it inside me further. Holding the dildo by the balls I humped it, slamming my hips up and down on the bed and ramming it inside me as hard and fast as I could.

I screamed loudly, not words just noise, as I orgasmed again. This one was so hard I'd felt it building from my toes, my pussy burned as I squirted and my eyes whited over with static.

"Oh God," I panted, "Ohhhhhhh fuck." Aftershocks as hard as an orgasm tore through me. "Ohhhhhhhhh fffuuuuuucccccckkkkkkkkk mmmmeeeeee!" I released the dildo and let it slowly slide out of me. "Geezzuusss!" I grunted as it slipped out of me.

"Mistress?" I could barely hear amber speak.

My back was to the door as I lay partly on my right side. I didn't have the energy to move and simply didn't care if she saw me like this. I was totally spent. I could hear her moving about and the unmistakable sound of her picking up a full petticoat then the sound of hangers. She was dutifully cleaning up like a good sissy.

"Would you like a shower or a bath Ms.?" She whispered.

"A bath." I replied knowing it would burn when I settled into the hot water but that it would make me feel better in the long run.

I heard amber make her way out of the bedroom then the sound of running water in the tub. I contemplated moving but still did not have the energy. It was just too much. Even when I realized there was still a plug in my ass with the word "slut" on it that amber couldn't help but see. I just didn't have it in me to care. The tub took almost 20 minutes to fill, by then I was just about ready to try to stand. I moved carefully out of the bed, it felt so good to walk in just my stocking covered feet into the bathroom where amber waited for me.

"Max does love that outfit on you doesn't he sweetie?" I asked as amber stood in her little school girl outfit.

"Yes Ms.," she replied, "he really does."

amber's outfit consisted of white ruffled ankle socks, a pair of high cut white satin panties with straps that sat above the short red plaid skirt. The outfit was topped off with a pair of C cup breast forms in a white satin and lace push up bra, a semi sheer white blouse that barely contained the bra and a blond wig with pigtails.

"Unzip me muffin," I asked as I leaned forward on the vanity, "and tell me if Max enjoyed his night."

"I made sure to appropriately thank Master Max," she said as she unzipped me, "with my mouth after work while he counted my tips for me."

"Oh how nice," I said as I reached around me and removed the plug with a slight wince and moan, "he is quite kind to let you slut it up in his club."

"Yes, he is Ms." amber responded sheepishly.

I held the corset up with my left hand and put the plug into the sink in front of me. Standing up straight I let go of the corset allowing it to take the stockings with it. Managing to step out of the stockings I stood naked in front of the mirror and looked myself over, it wouldn't take much imagination for amber to know what I'd done tonight while she hustled drinks and flirted with gay men.

"The plug in the sink and the dildo in the bed will need to be cleaned," I said trying to feel in charge again, "makes sure the two dresses on the floor go into the laundry. The dress, corset and stockings will need to be done by hand. DO NOT unlace the corset, understand?"

"Yes Ms." amber responded as she headed out to the bedroom to collect the items.

"Oh, and bring me my phone and a glass of wine!" I called out to her.

It took a bit to settle into the tub, my pussy and ass burned as they hit the hot water but it soon became worth it. A few moments later amber entered with my favorite Merlot and my phone. It didn't take me long to realize that I was "in charge" but I was only in charge at home. When I looked at my phone I saw that I'd received several texts. While most of them were friends, or Max thanking me for amber's oral abilities, there were quite a few from Ms. Julia as well. When I opened the text messages from her I was shocked and embarrassed. She had taken pictures of me as fifi! Not just pictures of me mincing around in the uniform but pictures of me with my face buried between Ms. Linda's puss and ass as well as a short video of her jackhammering my ass with her strapon!

"Remember your slutty little ass is mine fifi," she texted, "you can keep your Domme status with your sissy but when I call you come! Understand?"

"Oui Mademoiselle." I texted in response.

Setting the phone aside my left hand slipped under the water and between my thighs, being a French bimbo slut makes one horny I guess.

Ms_Allison
Ms_Allison
1,370 Followers