How I went from Domme to Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Attach the garters and adjust them to the right length." She instructed.

When I let go of my boobs the bottoms rested on a small shelf of a cup, I wouldn't even call it a ¼ cup, it was probably less but sat high enough that it was more lifting than any push up bra I'd ever owned. As I leaned forward to attach the garters I felt my boobs fall forward as well. I could imagine they would spill out of the uniform dress as well.

"Good, now put on these." She said holding up a pair of white side string bikinis with one finger.

The white panties had ruffles across the butt and were much smaller than the one's I had worn here a month earlier. I carefully stepped into them and pulled them up, the front barely covered halfway up my shaved mound while the back were practically a Brazilian cut. Even as I stood back up the bottoms slid between my butt cheeks.

"Oh those will show off your ass nicely," Ms. Julia said letting her fingers glide over my ass, "now the petticoat."

I stepped into the petticoat and pulled it up. It fit perfectly around my waist and was fuller than the other one. I realized quickly that it was also shorter. The bottom of the petticoat now came to my stocking tops and barely covered the panties I had just put on. Thankfully the white of the panties and petticoat blended in together but I could almost see them as I stood still, someone sitting would see far more!

"Time for the dress," her voice again snapped me out of my thoughts, "hands up fifi."

The dress was the perfect length stopping barely half an inch above the petticoat and zipping snugly up the back to make it almost feel like part of the corset. As Ms. Julia tied the small white satin and lace apron around my waist I looked across my bare shoulders to the plunging neck. The white lace trim along the top sat directly on my nipples to the point I could see the tops of my areolas peeking out of the dress. While I struggled to take it all in Ms. Julia pinned a small white cap in my hair and put a black ribbon choker around my neck. She turned the choker to face forward and the small rhinestone letters became visible, there was my "name tag" as the shimmering rhinestones spelled "fifi". I blushed deeply and put my arms in their proper position.

"Do you like it fifi?" Ms. Julia asked staring at me through the mirror from behind me.

I knew how to answer.

"Oui Mademoiselle, it is beautiful!" I answered with a deep curtsey. As I stood I felt the panties slip further between my cheeks making me feel just a bit sluttier than I already did.

"Follow me fifi," Ms. Julia said as she let her fingers slide over my shoulders and upper back, "and do try to keep up."

"Oui Mademoiselle." I said with a quick curtsey.

I followed her as quickly as I could mince, with each step I could feel my breasts bouncing and my nipples rubbing against the lace of the dress. They had been hard since I left the house and the scratching of the lace would not help with that. As I walked I also felt the top slowly slide lower.

"Oh, Jules you have truly outdone yourself!" I heard Ms. Linda call out as I entered the living room behind Ms. Julia.

"Just wait," she said pulling up a comfortable chair next to her friend who was seated on the couch, "it will only get better, won't it fifi?"

"Oui Mademoiselle." I answered with my deepest curtsey yet.

"OHOHOHO!" Ms. Linda laughed as stood back up. "Oh my God that is too priceless!"

"Do not adjust the dress," Ms. Julia stated as she saw my hands moving toward my top, "and do not adjust your bottoms. Don't adjust any of it fifi."

"Oui Mademoiselle." I answered with another curtsey feeling a nipple slide free of the dress.

"On the table behind me there is a bottle of wine and two glasses," Ms. Julia instructed, "pour Linda and I two glasses then return so I can tell you how to properly serve them."

"Oui Mademoiselle." I replied with another deep curtsey before mincing off to the table with the wine.

By the time I got there my other nipple was free, as much as I wanted to fix the dress I forced myself to leave it alone. I poured two even glasses of wine and picked them up before carefully mincing back to await Ms. Julia's instructions.

"Now fifi," she said smiling at Ms. Linda before turning to face me, "you are a bimbo French maid, right?"

"Oui Mademoiselle." I answered with a careful curtsey.

"So I will need you to pay close attention to my instructions," she spoke in a rather stern voice which made me tremble slightly, "you will serve wine to my guest first with her on your left side. Do you understand?"

"Oui Mademoiselle." I felt a tremble in my voice as I remembered the hard tit slap from the last time I made a mistake as fifi.

"Walk up to Ms. Linda's right side and wait." She continued. I did as I was told and waited. "Now," Ms. Julia leaned forward to watch my every more intently, "toes pointed in, legs and back dead straight, now bend forward at the hips until I say stop." As I leaned forward I could feel the petticoat behind me start to fall up my back and my boobs straining against the top of the dress. My back was already straight because of the corset and as I bent forward it started to dig into my upper thighs. "Right there fifi," she said placing a hand on my side to stop me, "feel how your upper arm naturally moves forward to hand Ms. Linda the wine?"

"Oui Mademoiselle." I said feeling my face turn bright red at how vulnerable and exposed I was in this position.

"Good," she said sitting back in her chair, "now stand up and do it again on your own then ask Ms. Linda to take the wine."

I stood and took a quick breath then leaned forward again until I felt my corset dig into my legs and my boobs pop out of my dress.

"Your wine Mademoiselle." I said moving my hand to hers.

"I think your boobs fell out fifi," Ms. Linda chuckled as she took the wine, "you probably feel a bit exposed."

"A bit Mademoiselle." I replied standing back up then giving her a curtsey. I backed up slightly then faced Ms. Julia and repeated the process of giving her a glass of wine. "Your wine Mademoiselle."

Ms. Julia took her wine glass with one hand and caressed my right boob with the other. I couldn't help but moan as she rubbed her thumb roughly against the hard nipple. I didn't dare pull away until she was done.

"On the table in the far corner is a feather duster fifi," she said tugging the nipple between her thumb and index finger, "dust the bookshelf over there and wait for us to ask you to come over."

"Oui Mademoiselle." I answered. She released my nipple allowing me to stand and curtsey before I turned to find the feather duster.

The feather duster was hard to miss as the handle was easily a 6 or 7 inch dildo. I picked it up and turned to the bookcase. Starting at the top I had to stand on my toes to dust the top shelf then work my way down while I could hear them talking about me and not only my appearance but my body as well. Ms. Linda seemed to be quite pleased with the shape of my ass while Ms. Julia liked the look of my legs. Of course, I did what I could to give them both a better view as they spoke. Halfway down the book case Ms. Julia called me over to refill their glasses. I leaned forward with the bottle and poured, this time both of them teased my nipples as I poured making it so tough to focus, then returned to dusting wondering if I was only around for eye candy this evening. I would soon find out that wasn't the case. I focused on dusting the bottom shelf, which required a good amount of balance in 5-inch heels, and was soon called over again. As I stood I felt the bikini bottoms settle like a thong between my cheeks.

"Oui Mademoiselle." I could feel my left leg get sore as I curtseyed this time.

"Did you miss me since you were here last?" She asked as she stood up and stepped toward me.

"Oh oui Mademoiselle," I answered sounding a bit more desperate than I'd wanted, "very much so."

"You know that Linda here is a dear friend of mine right?"

"Oui Mademoiselle." I replied feeling her hands on my hips as she stood behind me.

"And I told her that you're going to be a fantastic pussy licker," her voice was husky in my ear and I could feel her breath on my skin, "you want to be a fantastic pussy licker don't you fifi?"

"Oh oui Mademoiselle I do." I replied again sounding desperate and needy much to my shock.

"Ask my friend if you can lick her pussy." Her mouth was so close to my ear I could feel her lips against it which made the hair on the back of my neck stand on end.

"Mademoiselle Linda," I said with a gulp, "may I please lick your pussy?"

"You sound so desperate fifi." She teased while undoing her pants. "Are you desperate?"

"Oui Mademoiselle." I answered meekly.

"Desperate enough to beg?" She knew she had me right where she wanted me.

"Oui Mademoiselle." My voice trembled for some reason. "May I please lick your pussy Mademoiselle?"

"Crawl to me fifi," she chided, "and lick your lips while you do like the hungry slut you are."

"Oui Mademoiselle." I replied.

I didn't stand up from my curtsey, instead I got down on all fours as she pulled down her pants and bottoms. I couldn't take my eyes off her pussy as I crawled toward it. I no longer cared that my petticoat had fallen across my back exposing most of my ass or that my boobs were hanging out in front of me. I wanted her pussy, wanted, no needed to taste her.

"Hang on a moment fifi." Ms. Julia said grabbing my hips just before I could taste Ms. Linda!

"I don't want you messing up your seams," she said lifting my hips, "up on your feet and squat."

My toes had just started to feel better from the standing, leaning and curtseys and now they were back to being crushed into the front of my shoes. It stopped mattering the moment I tasted her. Unlike my first attempt with Ms. Julia I was able to focus and moved my tongue over her pussy expertly. Soon her hands were gripping my head pulling me into her but not guiding me like Ms. Julia had to do. Ms. Julia's hand rubbing my pussy through the panties provided more motivation as well. Ms. Linda soon flooded my mouth with her orgasm which I lapped up like a thirsty dog.

"Oh she is quite good," Ms. Linda panted, "she has obviously been practicing."

"Have you been practicing fifi?" Ms. Julia whispered in my ear while pressing her thumb against my ass.

"Nooo Mademoiselle." I moaned.

"I'll trust you for now," she said releasing me, "now stand up fifi."

As I stood I felt her hands pushing my panties down, I barely remembered to stand in the proper position which caused Ms. Linda to laugh again and call me a well trained puppy. Ms. Julia tapped one of my legs then the other to get me to step out of my panties then disappeared behind me.

"These are soaked fifi," she said from right behind me, "and will need to be cleaned." As I went to reply properly the sopping wet crotch of the panties were pushed into my mouth. "Suck them dry." She said giving my ass a firm swat.

Ms. Linda watched intently while teasing her pussy with her right hand as I sucked my panties dry. It was so humiliating but I could feel myself getting wetter because of it! Oh my God how was the possible!?!

"Ready for round two Linda?" I heard Ms. Julia ask from behind.

"Oh yes!" she said staring into my soul.

I expected to squat and bury my face between her thighs again but it wasn't to be the case. Instead she stood and turned around presenting her ass to me. Was my mouth actually watering slightly from looking at her tight hole? It was! I felt my legs squeeze tight.

"It's all yours fifi," Ms. Julia whispered in my ear, "you know what to do you little whore."

The effect of that word was almost indescribable. I felt a shudder go through me from my toes straight up my spine. I'd never been called a whore or felt like such a whore but here it was, the name, as disgusting as it was to me normally, now described me to a tee! This wasn't lost on Ms. Julia as she laughed behind me obviously seeing my reaction. I felt her fingers lightly touch my back then I bent forward determined to make both of them happy. Burying my tongue into Ms. Linda's tight hole I did all those things I thought about over the past 4 weeks. I tongued her ass and wiggled my tongue when it was deep inside her causing her to moan which became music to my ears. I realized Ms. Julia wasn't even holding me there, wasn't forcing me, I was shoving my tongue up a strange woman's ass on my own with nothing more than a light touch and being called a whore. Eventually I felt Ms. Julia, she gathered my arms and cuffed my wrists behind me. I moaned and worked harder now feeling even more "trapped" in my whorish role.

"Oh GOD Jules!" Ms. Linda groaned then pulled away from me collapsing on the couch. "I bet you could do that all night couldn't you fifi?" She asked breathlessly.

"Oui Mademoiselle." I responded feeling quite proud of my oral skills.

I felt Ms. Julia put her left arm between my left elbow and back then pass it between my right elbow and back. She hooked my arms with her left arm and pulled my elbows back causing my back to arch and chest to stick out further. If it was possible her to make me feel more vulnerable than I already did then she achieved it!

"Just relax," she said softly in my left ear, "I'm sure you've had more than a few cocks in your ass before."

"Oui Mademoiselle." I moaned as she pressed the lubed head of a dildo into my ass.

I could feel the ridge of the head pop inside, rather than pause she continued slowly feeding the phallus into my body until I felt her hips press against my ass.

"Ever been fucked by a woman fifi?" she practically growled in my ear.

"No Mademoiselle." I groaned softly while still adjusting to the thickness and length of the shaft inside me.

"Oh I know you're like it," she said slipping her right hand around my body and pressing her fingers between my soft folds, "women know how to fuck whores best." My knees went weak at her words. "You love that word, don't you?" I couldn't answer, to make matters worse she pulled almost all the way out of me and slammed into my body again. "My fifi whore." I managed to grunt something unintelligible at best before she slammed into my ass again. "You're soaking my hand fifi." I could feel her fingers pressing hard into my pussy, it hurt but it felt so good as well.

Finally, I uttered a word that could be understood. "More!" The word somehow escaped my lips, even though my body was on fire just about everywhere I still wanted more.

Ms. Linda stood and moved her hand between my thighs replacing Ms. Julia's, her fingers buried just as deep into my flesh almost lifting me off my heels. Ms. Julia wiped her hand off on my tits then grabbed a fistful of my hair and started ramming my ass like a jackhammer. Ms. Linda stared into my eyes with a wicked smile as all I could manage to do was open my mouth as wide as I could and breathe in between hard thrusts. Then Ms. Linda alternated slaps of my tits making it even harder to breathe. The only other word I managed during this sensory onslaught was a very low, very gruff, "Fuuuucccckkkkkk!" which caused both of them to laugh.

"Ohhh yes!" Ms. Julia bellowed behind me burying into my ass one last time.

"Looks like you made both of us cum tonight fifi." Ms. Linda said softly kissing my damp forehead.

"Damn right she did," Ms. Julia said from behind me while resting her head on my back, "just as sweet an ass as I thought too!"

We all stayed that way for quite some time, I didn't move because I didn't dare move. Finally, I felt Ms. Julia stir behind me. I hoped it would mean she would pull her fat stapon out of my ass but no such luck.

"Linda," she huffed still catching her breath, "hold these straps for me."

She had undone the harness and handed the straps to Ms. Linda so that when she backed away the strapon remained inside me. It wasn't long before she returned again.

"I have a present for you fifi," she said putting her right arm over my shoulder, "but maybe I have the wrong name on it."

She held a metal butt plug with a red bulb and the word "slut" across it in black lettering. It disappeared over my shoulder and soon I felt the strapon slip out, the plug quickly replaced it causing me to groan and tense. It had obviously just come out of the freezer! The weighted and chilled plug was soothing to my sore ass.

"Clean up time fifi," Ms. Julia instructed, "put the strapon in the sink and return with two moist towels to clean us."

"Oui Mademoiselle." I said with the best curtsey I could muster before I minced my way to the kitchen with the strapon harness in hand.

As I cleaned the harness and dildo I could feel the lube seeping from between my cheeks and down my thighs. I could see a bit of my reflection in the window in front of me, the term "whore" fit. My feet and legs ached, my chest was on fire from repeated slaps, and my ass ... well that was another story. The cold plug helped my ass feel better but it was still incredibly sore from the savage fucking I'd received. I was lost in thought when Ms. Julia walked in and announced her presence with a hard swat of my ass.

"Almost done fifi?" she asked digging her nails into my butt cheeks.

"Oui Mademoiselle," I said with a short curtsey, "I am almost done."

"Good to hear." Ms. Julia said as she slid her finger between my cheeks and pressed it against the plug. "Just put the harness in the dish rack when you're done, keep in mind it'll be in your mouth one day soon so make sure it's clean."

"Oui Mademoiselle." I answered with a short curtsey.

She left the kitchen just as quickly and quietly as she entered it leaving me alone. I set the harness in the dish rack and minced my way back into the living room where they waited for me. Both were relaxing comfortably on the couch sipping wine. As I entered I did my best curtsey really feeling all pain in my legs and feet.

"Pick up your uniform fifi." Ms. Julia instructed nodding her head toward the thong, dress and petticoat on the floor. I curtseyed and complied making sure to keep my legs straight as I bent forward. "When you get out to your car you will put those in the back seat with the exception of your thong," she said with a smirk, "the crotch of the thong goes into your mouth, you will drive home like that and not cover up in any way. Do you understand my little whore?" The word still sent a chill up my back.

"Oui Mademoiselle." I responded with a curtsey before tucking the still wet crotch of the thong into my mouth.

"I will be in touch," she said sipping her wine, "but you should thank us for tonight."

"Thank you, Mademoiselles," I said with another deep, thigh burning curtsey, "for using me like the whore I am this evening."

As I walked out of the living room to the foyer I could hear them laughing behind me. It was so humiliating. Then I stepped outside and felt the cold air then watched a car drive by. It was relatively dark but I still felt like there was a spotlight on me. I minced my way to my car and put the dress and petticoat in the back.

"Oh fifi whore!" Ms. Julia called from the front door. "Don't forget your dress."

I minced back to the door as she held the dress in front of her. "Thank you, Mademoiselle." I said softly.

"You can put it on the seat before you sit down so you don't make a mess of it." She instructed.

"Oui Mademoiselle," I said with one more curtsey, "thank you."

I minced again out to the car and laid the dress on the seat before sliding inside and closing the door. By the time I looked back at the front door Ms. Julia had closed it. I suddenly felt very alone as I drove away. The plug transferred the roads vibrations into my sore bottom which helped distract me enough not to think about how exposed I was driving home. As I'd done the last time I had returned from Ms. Julia's I gathered my things and quickly raced upstairs. There my old friend was under the sheets waiting for me. I tossed the heels, dresses and petticoat into the corner and pulled the covers back to reveal the 10" monster that waited for me.