How to Ruin a Perfect Marriage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're only defending her because you want to fuck her!" she spat out. "So why don't you just get on with it!"

She smiled when she saw the shocked look on his face.

"I want to bring her down Jake, I want her to suffer!" She paused briefly, "so maybe we can help each other out?" she added with a smile that was more a grimace.

"Christ, I had no idea," Jake said. "You really do hate her, don't you!"

"Yes, I do," Kendra replied vehemently. "So ... do you want to fuck Anna or not?"

"Of course I do," Jake answered with a smile.

"Right then," Kendra said, "I want to ruin her marriage and her life and you want to fuck her. Perfect. Maybe we can both get some enjoyment out of this. We'll meet for lunch tomorrow and discuss how we're going to pull this off; okay?"

Jake happily nodded his agreement.

Chapter 6

The next day found Kendra standing in reception waiting for Jake. She could barely disguise the scowl on her face as she watched the way he fawned over Anna. He was just like all the rest of the men and it made her sick. But maybe Jake really could help her. She knew he was getting desperate for Anna and it had crossed her mind as to whether he truly was capable of seducing her. But armed with some new information about Mr Ventura she was now more than confident that he was the one to help her bring down the happy life of Princess Anna!

"I know about you Jake," she said when they finally made it to the coffee shop.

"Really," Jake replied with a broad smile on his face. It was a challenge rather than a question.

"Oh yes," she continued, "I know why you left your last employment and I also know that the glowing reference that got you this job was just to keep you quiet!"

"You know nothing!" he scoffed. His smile became a wide grin.

"Don't I? How about you fucked your boss' wife ..."

His grin became an easy smile. "Not true," he finally said staring into her eyes, "I made love to her. It was the daughter I fucked!"

"So, it was true ..." Kendra snorted, "but if that was the case, why the pay off with the golden reference?"

"I found out some stuff concerning the company that they didn't want to be common knowledge. You know, pillow talk!" he smiled.

"Like what?" Kendra's curiosity was piqued.

"Well that's the deal Kendra. My silence for my reference. So if I don't tell, they won't refute it. So my lips are sealed."

"But ..."

"No buts Kendra. I want to carry on working in this town." He paused for a moment. "So who told you?" he added.

"I have my sources," Kendra replied with a twinkle in her eye. "Anyway how about Anna? How much do you want her then Jake? How far are you prepared to go to get inside her panties?"

"As far as it goes," Jake replied, "she's a tough nut to crack although it does make success all the sweeter the more they resist."

"Yeah I know," Kendra replied cutting him off, "but what if I could help you get what you want. Would you be interested in getting some help?"

"Yeah, of course," he replied nodding his head in agreement.

"Okay this is how we're going to go about it."

Jake leaned forward in his seat as Kendra lowered her voice. "Obviously it's going to take more than just you trying to seduce her. What we really need to do to fuck up her perfect marriage is to make her vulnerable. So first, I'm going to get someone in to seduce Anna's beloved husband, Prince fucking David!"

Jake's response was to look shocked. Kendra ignored him and ploughed on.

"We've got to get her unbalanced. If she thinks her husband's playing away it will make her more susceptible to your charms," she said with a sly grin.

"So who ..." Jake began before Kendra interrupted.

"I have someone in mind," she added, "the only problem is that she'll want paying."

"Paying ... we've got to pay? Jake looked even more shocked.

"Do you want to get inside Anna's panties or not?" Kendra snapped back tersely. "The woman I have in mind is a mercenary little so and so but she's well worth the expense. Besides, it's only the equivalent of you wining and dining your victim a few times."

"Okay, how much?" Jake asked.

"We'll come to that later but be warned, she's not cheap! Right, the second thing is it's time for me to enter the game."

"What are you going to do," Jake asked with a slight enquiring shrug of his shoulders, "what difference can you make?"

"Ah well, as her newly re-discovered best friend I'm going to work on her insecurities and fears. She was so thankful earlier today when I told her that I was so sorry for my actions over the past few months and that it was time to bury the hatchet that the stupid bitch almost cried. It was all I could do not to laugh out loud she was so needy. I know she's struggling with the project - serves her right - and with you working over her emotions on the one hand and our pussy for hire causing her grief because of her husband it shouldn't be too hard to push her over the edge and make her fall apart!"

"Cool," Jake replied.

Kendra rolled her eyes and shook her head. She was working with a moron.

"Right pay attention Jake. You need to ramp it up a bit. Get a bit more touchy feely than you already are. Have you started texting her at night yet?"

He shook his head.

"Okay then, you need to get doing that as soon as possible. Start it off slow to begin with, you know, talk about work first and then ..."

"Kendra," Jake superciliously interrupted her, "I DO know how sexting works, thank you very much and I don't need any coaching from you!"

Chapter 7

David Hutchison looked at his reflection in the bathroom mirror. It was a sight he was becoming less and less enamored with. Never a hard bodied six pack type of guy he'd still had some muscle definition once upon a time. Sadly that time had all but gone and the muscle was slowly disintegrating into fat.

He came out of the bathroom and found his wife in the kitchen. "What's for tea ... salad?" he asked hopefully.

"Pizza and fries," Anna replied with a smile. She knew why he was asking about salad. She'd walked past the bathroom and seen him pulling in his gut in a vain attempt to try make himself look slimmer.

"I think I need to go back to the gym," he said grimacing as he again tried to pull in his stomach. "I think my six pack's morphed into a keg!"

Anna giggled and he gave her a wry smile in response.

David renewed his gym membership the following day. Three days later and with a couple of spare hours to kill before work, David found himself back there and once more on the treadmill. Having been every day since rejoining he was still surprised at how few people were there. But then again peak time for gym membership and attendance was usually around the new year although it soon quietened off as the resolve and commitment needed to keep up a fitness regime faltered for most of the new members.

He'd been pounding on the treadmill for about fifteen minutes, gradually increasing the elevation when he became aware that someone had joined him. He looked over to see a woman on the next but one machine to his. She didn't look over, her eyes were fixed firmly on a point straight ahead but he was taken by the bobbing movement of her ponytail that had been pulled through the back of her baseball cap.

He carried on running before daring to look over again. Wow! What a body! Her large breasts were high and firm but bouncing around nicely even within the confines of her sports bra and her tight yoga pants revealed an ass as firm and as peachy as one could possibly hope to find. And her thighs were curved and sculpted. She was definitely fit! She was clearly here to tone up not to lose weight.

He dragged his eyes away from her body just as he lost his running rhythm. Arms flailing he missed the bars either side and fell ass over tit to land in a heap at the end of his treadmill.

He looked over in embarrassment to see the lady next to him dissolving into tears of laughter.

"Oh god, that was SO funny! Are you alright?" She bent down to offer David her hand. He struggled to his feet.

"Yes thanks, I'm fine. Sorry!"

"Don't be, that was so funny and I'm flattered that my body caused such a reaction and sorry that it caused you to fall off!" She dissolved into peals of laughter again. She had a nice laugh as well as a killer body.

"I'm Alexia," she said offering him her hand. Her palm was small but her fingers looked extraordinarily long. Plus she had fingernail extensions, which looked really nice, all multicolored.

"Yes I know, my fingers are long," she said proving that she could read his mind. Or maybe it was his bug eyes giving her the heads up. "I find it's really handy to have long fingers when the man I'm going to fuck has a thick shaft!"

"What!" David croaked out in amazement.

She laughed gaily again. "Sorry, I'm just pulling your chain. You really should get out more although I do find your naivety quite refreshing and adorably sexy." She smiled and gave David a full on lip pout.

Fuck me! He didn't know where to look as she continued to pose in front of him. There was no disputing the fact her body was spectacular. He knew his wife had a great body but this was every bit as good albeit in a different body shape with the added benefit of broader hips, tighter fuller ass and enormous but proportional boobs. Add to that her face and hair and she was a winning package. For someone else!

"Yeah, well hi, I'm David, David Hutchison," he said

"So YOU'RE David Hutchison! Well, well, well, who'd have thought I would run into you today. What a coincidence."

He looked questioningly at her to see her face break out into a big grin. "You're messing with me again aren't you," he said with a smile.

She crinkled up her nose, "Yeah, just a bit!" She laughed again.

"So David, now that we know each other how about you spot me some weights? Do you think you can help me out and come through for me?" She put all the emphasis on the word come even making it sound like cum!

"Sure no problem but it'll have to be another time," he grinned, "I'm due to meet my buddy for a game of tennis."

"Oh goody, I love tennis. Maybe we could team up and play doubles. What do you think partner?"

"Erm ... well I suppose we can ... if we can find a fourth."

"No problem, leave it to me," she said as she turned and hurried out of the weights room.

"What the hell just happened?" David muttered to myself. She had hit the room like a mini tornado and then just as quickly was gone.

When he arrived at court-side to meet up with his buddy Chris, Alexia was already there with a fourth person. She quickly picked partners, placing herself with David. Chris looked over in disbelief and some amusement. "She's hot," he mouthed silently to David. "Yeah I know," mouthed David in reply. They grinned inanely at each other and took their positions on court.

David had no idea what the score was or even who won. He was having a hard job concentrating on the ball. Everywhere he looked all he could see were Alexia's large tits, curvy round ass and her sculpted thighs. Oh and her bobbing ponytail.

By the end of the game he was aware that he was hard. He put his racket in front of his crotch hoping to hide his erection as they all met at the net to shake hands. As they turned away, Alexia leaned in close and whispered to him. "Nice cock! Is that because of me?" She ran off giggling to herself as David rushed off to the men's locker room for a cold shower.

It was while he was in there that the door to the man's locker room opened. Alexia peeked her head around the door frame and seeing no-one there hurried over to David's bag. She took a bottle of perfume out of her purse and squirted some into his sports bag before hurrying out.

Ten minutes later David, totally oblivious to the smell also left. When he arrived home he dumped his bag in the corner of the kitchen.

It was later that night that Anna came through and saw it there. Tutting loudly she picked up the bag and threw it inside the closet. If David couldn't be bothered to empty his bag of his dirty clothes, she wasn't going to bother either. But as the bag sailed through the air to land with a dull thud inside the closet Anna caught a whiff. It was the mistakable scent of an expensive perfume. And it wasn't one she used. Too tired to think much about it though she closed the door and retired for the night.

The following day saw David once more back at the gym for a couple of hours. He was sort of hoping that Alexia would be there but then chastised himself for being silly. It wasn't as if he wanted to do anything immoral with her but he did find her amusing company. It certainly made the gym work less boring.

Twenty minutes into his session on the treadmill and he sensed someone was there. He glanced across to be met with the smiling face of a radiant Alexia. She was again dressed to kill in tight yoga pants that did little to hide her camel toe and an equally tight crop top that showcased her breasts to perfection. He immediately felt the stirrings of his arousal within his shorts. Thank god he was wearing a particularly tight jock strap to keep his embarrassment hidden.

"Hi there partner," she smiled at him, "ready to spot me some weights later?"

He nodded his agreement but carried on running. Exercise. That's what was needed to keep his mind off his voluptuous workout partner.

It was no good though. Later, as he helped her with her weights he was faced with gazing at her enormous breasts that were threatening to burst out of her crop top tee shirt at any time. He shifted around as best he could but that was no better. It not only gave him as good a view of her abundant cleavage as before but he could now see how perfectly formed her sculpted thighs actually were and more worryingly, he had an unparalleled view of her mound. He was sure he could make out the shape of her pussy lips sticking through the grey fabric of her yoga pants. She didn't appear to be wearing panties either.

Mumbling his apologies that he had to leave early David hit the showers. Again Alexia crept in and squirted some perfume into his bag. This was going to cost Kendra big time. This wasn't cheap stuff she was using.

Later that night yet again Anna found his bag dumped on the kitchen floor. She caught the scent again. It was subtle but to her keen nose she could definitely make it out. What the hell was going on? She went into the bedroom to ask David about it only to find him fast asleep and snoring softly.

And so it went on. Every day David went to the gym, he found Alexia already there or she showed up minutes later. There was no doubting the fact she was friendly. Maybe too friendly and too outgoing for a shy, introverted guy like David. She had been making it perfectly clear for some time that if he wanted to progress this further she was more than willing. The little touches on his arm that had developed into close contact hugs when she saw him or before they left. The progression to pecks on the cheek and then lately a quick soft kiss on his lips.

But still David did not let himself respond. Alexia was beginning to think that David was a fully paid up member of that rare breed of men. The sort who were impervious to temptation, a true one woman type of guy.

And so it was that the following day was the day she placed her soiled skimpy pink panties into the outer pocket of his bag.

It had been the usual routine. Alexia was there waiting for David to arrive. They did their running on the treadmill for twenty minutes before hitting the weights. It was the usual procedure with David getting far more than an eyeful of Alexia's toned fit body. For her part though she was growing increasingly weary of his failure to respond to anything she did.

For sure if he was single she would have given up on him way before now. He was just too much like hard work. There was shy and then there was timid. But she had to push him to react soon or she ran the risk of not getting paid. And that would never do. It was a seriously large amount of money that was on offer. At the end of their workout she followed him into the men's locker room and it took David a while to realize she was there.

She took some persuading to leave especially when she offered to join him in the shower and started to strip off her top but he finally got her to go. His relief at having dodged that bullet was gone in an instant when he came out of the shower and reached for his suit.

The smell was overpowering. There was no mistaking the odor. It was Alexia's perfume and it smelled like she'd sprayed an entire bottle over his suit. There was no way he could wear it now. Cursing to himself he realized that he had no choice but to put back on his sweaty workout clothes that were presently lying in moldering heap on the floor.

Of course Anna spotted him straight away as soon as he got home. It was not like David to come home without showering and changing back into his clothes.

"Where's your suit?" she asked.

"Oh I took it into the dry cleaners. I spilled some Tabasco sauce on it at lunch." The lie tripped off his tongue easily.

She grunted her reply. Her interrogation was already over before it had begun. After his second shower in the last hour David trotted downstairs. He decided to keep everything light and airy so as he walked into the kitchen he was already talking.

"So how've you got on today ...?" His voice trailed off immediately as his mouth dropped open.

Anna was stood with one hand on her hip whilst holding up the briefest pair of panties he'd ever seen in her other. To call them panties was probably not an accurate description. In truth they were no more than a couple of pieces of string with a small lace triangle of cloth that would barely cover a woman's private parts. He knew it was a G string thong because he'd tried to persuade Anna to buy one several months previously. She didn't and said she would never entertain wearing them so he was never to buy her any, even as a joke. But there they were. Dangling from the end of her finger!

"I found these ... in your sports bag!" she hissed angrily. "So ...?" She paused and David waited with bated breath for her to continue. She glared at him and he realized that she was waiting for him to say something.

"For fuck's sake Anna, I don't know how they got in there," he retorted, "someone must have dropped them in my bag by accident."

"BY ACCIDENT!" she screamed. "I found them tucked away in a separate zipped compartment!" She was so angry, she was visibly shaking. "So who are you fucking behind my back?"

"No-one!" he yelled back with equal anger, "I didn't put them in there. Why would I? Think Anna. Why would I bring something home that you might find? And I am not fucking anybody behind your back ... or otherwise," David added quickly when he saw her heckles start to rise.

She continued to glare at him. He shuffled awkwardly from one foot to the other, the naughty schoolboy caught red handed by the school teacher.

"And another thing, they're still damp!" she said, scowling at him. At that moment, he swore the look she gave him was one of pure hatred.

She threw the thong in his general direction and stormed out of the kitchen, slamming doors behind her as she went. He eventually followed her upstairs. Their bedroom door was locked and his nightclothes were outside in the hallway, chucked on the floor. He exhaled loudly, so she could hear.

"Come on Anna, talk to me. Please?"

The silence from inside the room was deafening.

"Anna, come on. Open the door."

"Fuck off David. I don't want to hear anything you've got to say," was her muffled response."

The next thing he heard was the television in their room blasting out. There was to be no more conversation between the two of them tonight. Admitting defeat he turned and went back downstairs. The sofa it was then.