How to Ruin a Perfect Marriage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her cellphone beeped again.

do you want to play with yourself?

What? No!

Why?

You need to ask? Because it's wrong!

No it's not, go on, you know you want to!

Anna looked down at her phone and re-read the messages. There were no LOL's on any of them. He wasn't joking! She suppressed a nervous giggle but felt a flush rise up her body all the way up from the tips of her toes to the top of her head. Was Jake asking her to take part in text sex with him? She suddenly felt very hot and flung open her bathrobe. Her breasts jiggled from the sudden movement. She looked down at them and before she realized what she was doing her hand closed around one of her succulent orbs. She massaged it for a few seconds and then gave it a firm squeeze, cupping her entire breast in her hand as her finger and thumb tweaked at her nipple.

"Oh fuck," she groaned, "that felt so nice." She repeated her action before switching over to work on her other breast. Her nipples responded to the constant pinching and grew harder. She was sprawled across the sofa with her legs coiled beneath her but as she shuffled around to make herself more comfortable she felt the wet stickiness at the top of her thighs. God was she that aroused already? It had been a while since they'd had sex. David better get home soon.

Her cellphone beeped again and she gasped when she read the message.

I've got my cock in my hand. are you groping yourself?

Anna groaned as she closed her hands around her aching breasts. Her nipples were now rock hard nubs of granite that were tingling with the desire to be sucked and suckled. If only she could reach them with her mouth herself. She closed her fingers and thumbs around her now fully engorged nipples and tugged at them, pulling and tugging her breasts away from her chest, squeezing those tiny buds harder and harder until she was squealing with the pleasurable pain as she felt herself sliding down into the depths of her climax. And as her hand brushed against her clit she bucked and writhed as she came, her juices gushing from her pussy to be thankfully absorbed by her toweling bathrobe. The aftershocks were intense but finally began to diminish before they drifted away altogether to leave her a crumpled and soggy exhausted mess on her sofa.

She breathed more easily now, relaxing as she relished the warm afterglow of sexual relief. Her cellphone beeped again.

did u cum?

She looked at the text for a long time deciding whether to reply before she finally typed her answer.

yes

She sat and looked at her reply. A bridge had been crossed tonight. There might be no way back from it. Why had she done it? Was she that drunk? She wasn't sure about the first question but to the second the answer was hopefully yes. She was drunk but possibly not drunk enough that she wasn't fully aware of what she was doing. She shook her head. She couldn't rationalize her thoughts right now. She had to get to bed, the wine had definitely got a hold of her now.

I wish I'd been there :)

Goodnight Jake x

Jake looked at her last text. He was ecstatic. He'd just had text sex with Anna and made her cum and then she'd sent him that last text with the kiss. It meant she wasn't angry. Hopefully it wasn't just the wine. Tomorrow couldn't come soon enough for him now.

Chapter 13

As his wife trooped off to bed having just experienced a tumultuous orgasm by her own hand, David was reeling from the fact that Alexia had somehow just turned up at the nightclub that his two best buddies, Craig and Chris had dragged him to. What were the odds of that? And she was standing directly in front of him. He glanced around nervously, his shyness coming to the fore. He could see some envious glances coming his way. And why not, Alexia looked smoking hot!

"I won't bite you know," she said smiling up at him.

"Yeah I know," he replied, "but remember, I'm married," he added as he wafted his left hand in her face to show her his gold wedding band.

"Jeez David," I don't want to marry you, I just want to have a bit of fun tonight in the company of a really nice, good looking man for a change instead of all the low life's I seem to attract." And with that she nodded over to where some men were openly ogling her body.

"I see what you mean," he said glancing in their direction and then back again, "but I can see the attraction," he quipped. He blushed. It wasn't like him to be this flirty but she was wearing next to nothing. It was one of those tight little dresses with a ridiculously low cut top that was exposing an abnormally large amount of her ample breasts and a hem so high it barely covered her ass cheeks. With her voluptuous body shape and killer heels, she was every man's wet dream.

Alexia giggled. it was a throaty sound that was really sexy. "Okay stud!" she exclaimed, "I get the message. Come on let's dance." She led him onto the floor and within seconds was bumping and grinding herself against David's body.

At first he was embarrassed but Alexia was nothing if not persistent and eventually as the night wore on and the alcohol dulled his senses, he opened up and began to get into it too. He wasn't the greatest of dancers but it didn't matter. Alexia was just brilliant. Her moves were sensuous and raunchy as she wiggled her ass and shook her tits.

Oblivious to the people around them David eventually and completely let go, and as he was dragged back yet again onto the dance floor by Alexia managed to blurt out to his buddies stood near the bar, "Isn't she great?"

Craig and Chris smiled and nodded their agreement. It had been a long time since they'd seen David this loose and they were finding it extremely amusing.

"Do you think I should tell him he's dancing with a stripper?" said Craig as they watched Alexia bumping and grinding herself up and down David's body once more.

"What ... she's a stripper! Doesn't he know?" Chris said.

"No, he's absolutely no idea." Craig replied with a chuckle.

"Nah, let him enjoy the moment," Chris replied with a laugh, "he looks happy, what harm can it do?"

As Chris uttered those prophetic words Alexia caught sight of Kendra sitting in the near gloom at the back of the club. It was time to complete her mission. It was a shame really. David Hutchison really was one of life's nice guys and she wondered why Kendra hated him so much. But she was getting well paid for what she was about to do.

"Come on David, let's go and get some fresh air and cool down a bit," she said grabbing hold of his arm and pulling him towards the exit. Once outside she turned down the side of the clubhouse building into a narrow alley.

She stopped suddenly and spun around in her high heel stilettos and completely caught by surprise, David tumbled into her arms. They embraced and he surprised himself when he didn't pull away. She leaned in to kiss him and again he didn't pull away. Her lips were eager and passionate and he kissed her back, their lips parting to allow their tongues to engage in a bout of deep throating. He could feel his cock growing as his unwanted arousal took hold.

He couldn't believe it. He was with a gorgeous woman who wasn't his wife. How lucky was he tonight. He had no intention of doing anything about it of course but it still felt good for his ego. Besides, kissing another woman wasn't cheating.

In his drink befuddled state he didn't realize that his hands had gone up to touch and fondle her breasts until they were there, firmly enclosed around them. As she moaned softly in mock arousal it only persuaded him to carry on doing what he was doing. Besides, what harm could it do. It was only a bit of petting. It wasn't as if he was cheating because he wasn't going to fuck her.

That delicious thought prompted his male instincts to take over and it seemed only natural for him to stick a hand down onto her ass cheek. He gave it a good mauling before he slid it onto her firm sculpted thighs. They were rock solid and bore testament to her hours of dancing. She put a hand over his and guided it higher up her leg until it was under her skirt and cupping her mound. She was wet through. Alexia held his hand there and began to sway her hips, grinding her mound against his fingers, hoping that he might be brave enough to slip a finger inside her pussy. Although she was leading him on she was not immune to her own feelings and a growing desire for sexual relief.

Deep in the shadows of the alleyway, hidden behind a convenient stack of pallets, Kendra was busy clicking away. Her state of the art camera took great pictures even in the gloomy semi light of the badly lit alleyway and the soft click of the shutter was more than masked by Alexia's increasing vocal strains. Kendra zoomed in and out, her finger a blur as she tapped down on the shutter release button time and time again. She was certain she was going to have some great photos to work with.

David was nearly there. He was close to cheating on his beloved Anna, his common sense washed away by the booze and the urgent administrations of a heavenly bodied dancing queen. It wasn't until Alexia went to the zipper to free his cock from his pants that he came to his senses.

"What the fuck am I doing," he grunted as he disentangled himself from Alexia's near death grip on his hand. She was still trying to grind herself against his fingers, having temporarily abandoned her search for his cock. "I'm sorry, I can't do this," he said as he shrugged himself clear. He staggered away.

A panting Alexia stared after him, watching as he stumbled back along the alley and back into the club to find his friends. She had been so close to cumming.

"Did you get enough shots?" she said in a quiet voice. Kendra stepped out of the shadows. "Oh yes, more than enough, thanks to you," she smiled at Alexia, "more than enough." She began to laugh.

"When can I expect my money?" Alexia asked, suddenly very keen to get away from Kendra and the nightclub.

"Now," Kendra replied as she handed over an envelope stuffed with cash. Alexia flicked her fingers expertly through the bundle of cash inside. "It's all there," Kendra added tersely.

"I'm sure it is," Alexia said as she turned to go. "Are we done?"

"Yes," Kendra replied.

"Good." Alexia moved away, suddenly feeling very dirty.

Chapter 14

It was the following day and with no time to waste and with a desire to keep her on the back foot Kendra had again taken Anna for lunch. It was time to show her the damning evidence of the depths of her loving husbands betrayal.

But first she wanted to reinforce their previous discussion. It was a chance to rake over old coals to extract every last little ounce of pain she could from them.

Kendra had leaned forward to speak to Anna in hushed tones. It felt befitting for such a somber occasion. Anna had leaned in to meet her.

"Let me tell you how I found out about my Donny cheating on me. It was little things. He started receiving text messages but wouldn't let me read them. Then there were phone calls. Lots of them. And the conversations he had in hushed tones. Then he put a password on his cell. And then there was the smell of perfume on his clothes. And it wasn't mine!"

As Kendra reeled through her list, Anna felt an emptiness wash through her. Despair threatened to overwhelm her as the blood rushed out of her head. She felt dizzy and had no energy. Everything Kendra was telling her was exactly what she was currently going through with David.

She suddenly felt very emotional but managed to hold back the tears. Her marriage was over. The evidence was clear for all to see and the confession by Alexia at her door made it incontrovertible. David was having an affair. He was cheating on her with that tramp.

"What can I do Kendra? I don't know what to do anymore. I can't believe David would do anything like this but his behavior recently hasn't been normal."

"I know, I know," Kendra said offering her platitudes, struggling to contain her glee regarding what she was about to drop in Anna's lap.

"As your friend I couldn't bear to see you suffer like this so I decided to do something about it. I felt you had a right to know one way or the other about David's fidelity. The alternative, not to know is just too unbearable to contemplate. The seeds of doubt would fester away inside of you and slowly eat away your whole being. That's not acceptable, you can't live life like that. So last night I followed David on his night out. I know he was out with his buddies but you never know if they are in on it too. I still don't but all I can say is that they didn't even try to pull David away from that woman. She was dancing with him all night bumping and grinding herself all over him, making him hot for her. And he let her. As I told you before NO man can resist the allure of another woman, especially when they're as hot as this bitch!"

Kendra paused to let her words sink in. Anna's eyes were locked onto her face.

"I then followed them outside. I took photos. Lots of photos. I'm sorry I did but I had to be sure for your sake. I hesitate to show you them but as your friend I feel it is the only right and proper thing to do." She looked up and stared unblinking into Anna's face. She returned the look and it was one of sheer panic.

"What is it," she asked, her voice now trembling with fear. She knew this was going to be bad!

Kendra reached into her bag and withdrew a large envelope. She slowly, almost ceremoniously slid it across the table towards Anna.

She opened the envelope and removed the photos. Her stomach dropped leaving a big empty void behind. She was struggling not to be sick as she flicked through the damning evidence.

It was clearly David and she knew the woman with the body of a goddess was Alexia.

"Ohmygod ..." she sobbed out loudly as her happy life crumbled before her. There were dozens of pictures and to a quick glance they all showed the various stages leading up to and including a sexual act. There could be little doubt that David had stuck his cock inside another women. Her husband who she loved more than life itself and whom she thought loved her as much had committed the cardinal sin and cheated on her and their wedding vows.

The tears fell freely. Kendra leaned over and took her into her arms. Anna buried her face into her Kendra's shoulder as her body was racked with mournful sobs. With her face buried Anna failed to see the smile of pure evil happiness that spread across her countenance.

Chapter 15

The sound of silence was deafening as Anna entered her home. Closing and locking the front door behind her she leaned back against it and sighed deeply. Normally by now she would be hearing the sounds of David with Sophie, him fussing over her, maybe reading her a story and she excitedly chattering back at him. Family life. But not tonight.

She'd just returned from her parent's house after going there to see her little Sophie. She'd just had to see her precious daughter if only to remind herself that there was someone more important to think about in her life, someone who needed her and who loved her unreservedly.

Earlier that day she'd dropped Sophie off at their house. As soon as she'd told them that she suspected David of being unfaithful they immediately offered to look after their granddaughter. They asked few questions of Anna knowing that when the time was right she would come to talk to them about her problems. She always had in the past.

And David? He was gone. She'd stood and watched as he'd thrown some clothes into a suitcase and then left. But in truth she'd kicked him out. Not physically of course. The argument they'd had beforehand was the worst they'd ever had and she was just so grateful that Sophie hadn't been there to witness the screaming and shouting.

She'd started on him as soon as he came home. She began by accusing him again of lying to her about Alexia. She dragged up all the old accusations. The perfume, the lacy pink panties, the secret texts, the late night phone calls and the locked cellphone. He denied everything, pleading his innocence right up to the very moment when she dramatically threw the envelope at him.

And she was crying as he slowly extracted the photographs one by one, saying nothing until he'd looked at every single shot. But she saw the look on his face as it turned from shock to humiliation, regret and then anger.

"I didn't fuck her," he had said quietly and showing remarkable restraint.

"I don't believe you, the photographs show me you did," she'd replied.

"Photographs can lie," he'd said, "they can also be photo-shopped."

"Why would anyone do that?" she said, her voice rising in anger.

"I don't know Anna," he shouted back, "I really don't know, but I didn't fuck her, you have to believe me!"

They argued back and forth, Anna sobbing with rage and then sorrow, David continually denying everything until she could stand it no more.

"Get out," she had shouted, "get out now. I can't stand to see your lying, cheating face for one second longer!"

He had finally and reluctantly gone. Where to she couldn't have cared less.

She finally sat down on the sofa and looked around the room. All the photographs and memorabilia surrounding her were suddenly overwhelming and she broke down. Her husband had robbed her of everything she held dear in her life and she hated him for it. She sobbed bitterly. For her baby, for her husband and mainly for herself.

Half an hour later and she was cried out enough to go find something to eat and drink. The drink was easy. A bottle of white wine was already in the fridge. She uncorked it and took a good drink. Then another.

She went back to the sofa. The food could wait.

Chapter 16

It was the pounding on the door that finally awoke her. It was morning. Anna struggled off the sofa and with bleary eyes opened the front door to find Jake standing there.

"What are you doing here?" she mumbled, running her fingers through her messed up hair.

"When you didn't make it into work and then didn't answer your phone they sent me to get you. My God, you look dreadful," he said. She stood aside to let him in.

"I don't feel too good either," she mumbled in reply. She moved towards the kitchen, she badly needed a drink of water. Maybe several.

Jake took it all in. Despite the fact she'd obviously slept all night on the sofa and appeared to be badly hung over and although her clothes were all crumpled and her hair was a mess, Anna still looked as hot as fuck.

She came out of the kitchen holding a glass of water in her hand and muttered something that sounded like she going upstairs to get changed. Jake watched as she ascended the stairs and then followed her. She seemed really unsteady and he was worried for her safety.

She was already in her room when he arrived at her open door. He looked inside the room and could see her moving about in the bathroom beyond. From time to time he would catch a glimpse of bare flesh as she walked into view. His cock stood to attention.

He could see her pulling her dress on, struggling to get it past her hips. She did a little shimmy, which almost sent him over the edge. It was all he could do to stop himself from walking in there and taking her.

His mind drifted. He saw himself take a firm hold of her arm and spin her around and bend her over the bed. Pulling her dress up over her hips and moving her panties to one side he thrust his throbbing cock into her sopping wet pussy in one quick energetic motion. She gasped and moaned and then growled, "Fuck me Jake! Fuck me with your big cock!"

So in his mind he did. Again and again he rammed his cock deep inside her tight love hole bringing her closer and closer to her climax. He drove into her relentlessly, feeling her whole body shake with delirious joy as they grunted and groaned in their mutual delight. And then they were cumming ... cumming together ...

1...45678...12