How to Ruin a Perfect Marriage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 8

At the same time that Alexia was attempting to lead David astray so Kendra had done a complete one eighty degree turn on Anna. She went from being a miserable bitch towards her and back to a true friend. It was hard to do and she found it difficult to be nice to Anna who she now despised more than anything else on earth. But it had to be done.

Using the excuse that she would put her new cell number into Anna's phone because she knew she was busy, Kendra quickly found and copied David's cellphone number into her contacts. Anna who at the time was completely distracted didn't even know what she'd done.

The following day Kendra sent David's cell number to Alexia. She knew that the text messages and phone calls would begin immediately.

It was exactly a week later since she'd obtained David's cell number and passed it on to Alexia that she broached the idea of her and Anna going out to lunch. Anna had been having a particularly tough time of it lately. The strain was showing with the project not going that well and Jake increasing his futile attempts at seduction. He was into full body contact mode at the moment. As far as he was concerned it had started well with Anna seemingly happy to accept the occasional brush of his fingers against her arms but lately he had progressed to skimming his hand every now and again across her knees. A much more intimate action.

For some reason and again she supposed it was because she didn't want to cause any friction between them as they tried to solve the complicated problems that the project had suddenly thrown up, Anna had made nothing of his actions. Encouraged by her seeming acceptance of his ministrations Jake was now taking the altogether bolder step of holding onto her hips when trying to get past her in tight spots or brushing up against her deliciously pert ass when the rare chance arose. Anna was conscious of what he was doing and rather than confront him, made sure that there were limited opportunities for him to carry out his molestations, as trivial as they seemed to be at the moment.

Obviously if he carried on or grew even bolder she convinced herself that she would have no hesitation in stopping him, even removing him from the project if need be. That would have to be a last resort as she wasn't sure she could bring this project to a successful conclusion on her own. It was proving to be tough going and she felt it was proving to be slightly above her skill level. But she was resilient and thankfully Jake, for all his other faults seemed to know exactly what to do to sort out the myriad of problems that kept arising, so she couldn't really afford to let him go.

For this special occasion Kendra selected a small bistro about a couple of miles up the road from the office complex. She knew they wouldn't be disturbed there.

With the arrival of their food and after the usual pleasantries when Kendra choked back the bile and asked after David and Sophie she finally got down to the real reason she had invited Anna to lunch. The first job in hand was to prey on Anna's insecurities.

"What's the matter girl, you seem a little down today. Everything okay? It's not the project is it? I thought that was going fine."

Her head initially bowed, Anna looked up at her friend. Kendra saw the look of angst written all over her beautiful face and felt a surge of excitement ripple through her stomach.

"Oh god, what's the matter?"

"Nothing."

"That look on your face says otherwise. What's going on Anna?" Kendra said firmly. She paused for a moment. Even though she already knew what it was she didn't want to push too hard too soon. Better to let Anna come out with it first.

"It's David. I think he's cheating on me!"

"Noooo!" Kendra replied with a suitable look of shock etched all over her face. "Not David! Are you sure?"

"No."

"Then what ... why have you got suspicions? Something must be happening?"

"I don't know really," Anna sighed, "there are things happening that I don't understand ..." Her voice trailed off and she looked away, fighting back a tear.

"So what is it? Tell me. I might be able to help if I know what's going on." Kendra said with authority. "After all, I have had experience in this type of thing!"

Anna looked back at her friend as a tear finally escaped and trickled down her cheek. She wiped it away with a fingertip and sniffed.

"Little things really. It's been a steady flow of little things over the last few weeks. The main one is that quite a few times I've smelled perfume on his clothes and his sports bag and it wasn't mine."

"So what did he say when you confronted him?"

"He had no explanation. But that's not all. He's also been receiving phone calls late at night."

"Oh!" Kendra exclaimed. She sucked in breath between clenched teeth. "Did you ask him who was calling him?"

"He said he was receiving random nuisance calls. He didn't know who it was but every time he answered there was no-one there, either that or they hung up."

"Huh, he would," Kendra snorted. She paused for a moment. "Has he been getting texts as well?" she added.

I don't know," Anna replied.

"Did you check?" Kendra enquired.

"I tried to but he's got a password lock on his phone. He's never had that before," she added sadly.

"Mmm, I see. I hate to say this ... but so far it doesn't look good. So what was his explanation about that?" Kendra asked, shaking her head sympathetically in a mock display of disappointment.

"He had an explanation for that too. He said it was because the other day when he'd had the phone in his pant's pocket some buttons had got inadvertently pressed, which had opened up a load of different apps and settings and even called a couple of numbers off his contacts list. He said putting the lock on would prevent that happening again"

"I see ..." Kendra answered thoughtfully. "Possible I suppose ... but not likely if you add in the smell of perfume in his bag and on his clothes."

"Yes but there's more. The other day I found a pair of pink lacy panties in his gym bag when I turned it out to do the washing. And they weren't mine!"

"Nooo! ... and I suppose he told you he had no idea how the panties got into his gym bag either?" Kendra said faking her surprise.

"Well yes, he did. He said he'd been bumped into by a woman at the gym and that they must have fallen out of her bag into his. I told him it was a pathetic explanation especially as they were in a separate zipped pocket of his gym bag. He then said that proved he knew nothing about it because the only other plausible explanation would be that someone had deliberately put them in his bag and if I didn't believe that then he didn't know what else to say. I'd just have to trust him."

"Of course he did," Kendra answered smoothly with a sneer forming on her lips. "Wow, I can't believe how brazen he is about all of this. But then again they ALL say that! It's a known fact that men lie badly and will continue to lie even when the facts overwhelmingly show that they ARE lying. It's almost like they think that if they keep denying it, we can never be one hundred percent certain."

"But David keeps saying he loves me and would never cheat on me and I've never had cause to doubt him before," Anna said as she slowly shook her head.

"Hah ... of course he did," Kendra retorted, "look Anna ALL men are capable of cheating! They might swear their undying love to you but trust me; all they want to do is spread their seed around and copulate and impregnate as many women as they can! And if it's handed to them on a plate, no man can resist! And I mean NO MAN!"

Kendra looked at Anna and saw her expression of abject despair. This was going so well. Time to ramp it up a notch or two. She leaned forward in her seat and lowered her voice. Anna leaned forward to meet her.

The time for subtlety was over. It was time to go for the jugular. "There has to be a reason why he is being tempted. How's your sex life Anna, tell me about that? Do you satisfy David in bed? Does he satisfy you?"

"What!" Anna flashed a look of horror to Kendra. "What do you mean?" Her mouth dropped open and she could feel her cheeks burning. "I ... I ... why ... why would you even ask that?"

"Well if he is cheating, like I just said there HAS to be a reason. Men tend to stray when their sex life at home is either non existent or not fulfilling or even boring," Kendra answered, smiling benignly.

"But ... but ... I've been so busy lately, what with the new project and still running a home and looking after Sophie, we've not had much chance," Anna replied a touch too hastily, "but we still do it from time to time."

"Yes of course you do," Kendra said condescendingly, "David knows how tied up in this project you are so he's not going to put additional pressure on you but he's still a man and men have simple needs. He will feel neglected and will want to confirm his male dominance over you when he can. It's a primeval thing. Men need to feel that they are in charge. They all do. It's part of their deception. But we know otherwise, don't we?"

Kendra stared into Anna's eyes. They were so big, so blue, so guileless. It was almost as if she could see right inside her mind. She could see Anna's inner turmoil growing.

"So what does he do? Does he exert his dominance over you? Does he take you forcibly? Does he satisfy you?"

"No, David's not like that." Anna saw the look on Kendra's face. "I mean ... yes ... of course he satisfies me. I just meant that he's always so loving and caring when we make love."

"You should have been with Donny," Kendra said abruptly after the briefest of pauses in the conversation, a time she had deliberately allowed to give Anna time to ponder on their discussion so far.

"I thought you hated your ex?"

"I did and I still do. The cheating bastard broke my heart but I still miss the sex. Donny was an animal between the sheets. He would take me in any way I wanted and he would make me cum time after time with his big, thick cock. God but that man was hung! And he would fuck me in any position. It didn't matter if it was doggie or cowgirl or reverse cowgirl, or if we were in bed, out of bed, bending over the sofa, in the kitchen, in the shower, outside, in the woods, on the beach, he would fuck me in my pussy or in my ass or in my mouth and it was anytime, any place. God, that man was a machine, he just never stopped."

Kendra had appeared to drift off with her reminisces but it was only so that she could sneak a glance to gauge Anna's reaction. It was all lies of course but Anna was not to know that. It was better than she could have hoped for. Anna was nervously biting her bottom lip and had a look of wistfulness in her eyes.

Anna couldn't help it and she was a little bit horrified at her reaction. Not only was Kendra's description of sex setting off a funny feeling in the pit of her stomach but she had the distinct impression that her panties were damp. What Kendra was describing was sex that she hadn't experienced for years and for the first time in a long, long time she thought about her college days and in particular her last boyfriend there.

College life had proved to be all that she thought it would be. That transitional period of life as you slip out of childhood on the way to becoming an adult. You want to be regarded as more mature yet you still want to do wild things, to experience life free from the shackles of parental control. Never a willful girl, Anna found her sexual freedom whilst there. She was certainly far from promiscuous but she still enjoyed a number of relationships and even a couple of alcohol fueled one night stands in consecutive spring breaks down in Florida.

By the time she approached graduation she realized she had grown weary of the constant partying and was ready to move onto the next phase of her life. And meeting David proved to be irresistible to her. He was the exact opposite of Lee, her jock ex who she'd just broken up with a few days previously. She'd thought she was in love with Lee but it proved to be a sexual relationship at best.

And whilst the sex with him had been energetic and wild she drew the line when he thought it was okay to double team and then spit roast her without her initial consent. She couldn't deny though that despite her strong reservations she'd eventually been persuaded to comply. Copious amounts of alcohol helped that decision to be made and the sex proved to be both wild and exciting. In the cold light of dawn she bitterly regretted her part in the whole sordid mess and it proved to be her last dalliance with Lee especially when he asked her if she fancied a gang bang next.

She and David met at a sorority party that was held a few weeks before her graduation. He had been invited there by a friend of a friend, having already left college two years previously. The attraction for each other had been instantaneous. Not only was he good looking she found him to be witty and humble and kind with just the right amount of shyness.

When she was with David it was like a burst of fresh air to her senses. They became razor sharp as he opened her eyes to the possibilities that lay ahead in her life. The first time she and David were intimate she swore she could hear harps playing and angels singing, it was so tender and romantic. They were immediately as one, moving together languorously until the end built into a crescendo of vibrant passion. David wasn't as well endowed as Lee but that didn't matter at all and he proved over time to be very willing and eager to satisfy her sexually. And he did. She certainly had no complaints and besides there was certainly more to a healthy relationship than just sex.

Their love life was just that. They made love. She'd always thought of it as very good. David was attentive, always making sure she had an orgasm before he entered her, him always on top of her. He would grunt and groan for a minute or two and then she would feel him pump his hot seed into her. He would lay there for a moment or two before rolling off her and going immediately into the bathroom to clean up.

That was how it was meant to be between two people in love, wasn't it? But as Kendra went into graphic descriptions of sex with Donny she began to realize that deep down maybe she was missing something? She'd thought she was happy but now, with David's apparent infidelity, she wasn't so sure.

"Anna, Anna!"

Kendra's voice brought her out of her reverie. She shook her head to clear it of lascivious thoughts and brought her attention back to Kendra. She smiled wanly but could feel her cheeks were burning. She hoped Kendra couldn't read minds. A hope that was soon dashed.

"Oh ... my ... god!" Kendra almost shouted the words out.

"Ssshhh, keep your voice down," Anna said, with a pleading look on her face as she looked around, "people can hear you."

"You have vanilla sex!" Kendra whispered loudly as she struggled to contain the sarcastic tone in her voice, her loathing for Anna almost being exposed at that point.

"What ... I'm sorry ... vanilla sex?" Anna replied perplexed.

Kendra steeled herself. This woman was just too stupid. She struggled to quash the sneer in her voice.

"Boring sex. I bet David just lies on top of you and grunts for a minute or two and then cums inside of you."

"No, he always makes me cum first," Anna countered, already embarrassed and regretting her response.

"So that's why he's having an affair," Kendra said tiredly, "it's you, you're boring!"

"I am not," Anna bristled, going on the defensive, "I've always wanted to do more but David seems reluctant to try anything different."

"Really," Kendra answered, "so I take it that David's not very big then? Down below," she added when she saw Anna's querying look.

"I ... I don't know. He's big enough I guess, he always satisfies me but I've not had much to compare it to," Anna replied slowly. She felt a hot flush of embarrassment surge through her body. She was finding it difficult to understand what she was doing now. How had Kendra got her to lay bare her bedroom secrets so soon?

"Oh my god. Really. Good grief girl, don't you know you're supposed to try before you buy?"

Kendra saw Anna's perplexed look. "I know you like to shop, especially for clothes. And when you go to buy a dress, you try on lots of different ones before you finally select one; don't you?"

Anna nodded her agreement.

"So when you select your mate, it only stands to reason that you try out a lot of different cocks before settling. I've heard that in some countries it's considered normal to take twenty or more lovers before you settle down with one man."

"That's stupid," Anna retorted, "there's more to a relationship than basing your selection purely on cock size. Anyway I love David. He's my soul-mate!"

"Soul-mate! What a crock of shit! That has to be one of the most over used, stupid, hackneyed expressions ever to have been invented." Kendra was venting now but quickly paused when she saw the look on Anna's face.

"I'm sorry Anna, I shouldn't have reacted like that. I guess my wounds still haven't healed up yet after Donny. But I stand by what I've just said. The signs are there. In my opinion your so called soul-mate is having an affair!"

At home later that night and after Sophie had been put to bed she tried to talk David into making love to her. He said he was too tired and they ended up having an argument about his secret text messages.

David had no idea why Anna's mood changed so dramatically but he endured another night on the sofa downstairs.

Chapter 9

It had been another trying day for the project team. Things were still not going as well as they'd hoped and for Anna there was the added stress of her home life to contend with. David was still going to the gym every day and every time he came back Anna would take any opportunity she could find to search through his bag. So far there had been no more instances of finding lacy pink panties inside and the strong aroma of perfume seemed to have stopped as well.

She was however still worried about the texts. She had tried unsuccessfully to break David's cellphone pass-code trying every permutation of his, her and Sophie's dates of birth together with the date they first met, the date they got married, their first zip code, their first address. But so far every attempt had drawn a blank.

And for the first time in a long time her feet hurt. She'd bought new shoes and distracted by all the problems swirling about in her head had committed the cardinal sin of not trying them on properly in the store. She had been so sure they would be alright as they were a brand she had bought before. It hadn't crossed her mind that sometimes companies change the size of their lasts or source their stock through different manufacturers. And now she was paying the consequences. Slipping off her shoes she massaged her toes into the carpet.

It felt good and she sighed at the relief from the throbbing sensation, a sigh which was noticed by Jake. He saw she had kicked off her heels so scooted over on his chair until he reached her outstretched legs.

"Here let me give you a foot massage," Jake said reaching out a hand towards her feet. Shrugging off her reluctance he took hold of one slender ankle, lifting it into his lap and began his task by pushing his thumbs into the sole of her foot.

"Oh god, that feels sooo good," Anna moaned, slumping back into her chair.

Jake moved his hands along her leg. He could feel his heart start to jack-hammer inside his chest as he luxuriated in the firmness of her shapely calf. He sighed to himself. He finally had his hands on her legs and the feel of them was every bit as good as the sight of them.

"You've got great legs," he said wistfully as he slid his hand up from her ankle to her knee and back again. As he worked on her foot he nestled the heel into his lap. The effect was almost instantaneous. His cock began to swell at the slight contact. An unexpected consequence that hadn't been planned but one he would take!