How Two Women Wrecked My Celibate Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hehe. You just look like 'please don't rape me'." Jonah looked uncertain on how to respond to that. Angela caressed Jonah's face and spoke again, "Don't worry, all you have to do is satisfy my sexual needs and desires for a bit longer and I'll let you go."

"O...okay."

Angela looked down to find that Jonah was still hard. She smiled at the site.

"Mmm, looks like you're ready. Be a dear and sit on my chair for me, would ya. I'll do all the work, is that okay?"

"Sh...sure."

Jonah obeyed and sat on Angela's chair. She turned around and sat on his cock. It slowly moved in. It had a different feel to Alyssa's but it was still just as good in his opinion. It was just different. Angela moaned from the penetration,

"Mmm Jonah, I love your big fat cock! Play with my tits!"

Angela grabbed his hands, too impatient to wait for him to respond or obey on his own. Once his hands made contact with her breasts, Jonah started to squeeze and fondle them. She moved up and down his cock as she had her breasts played with.

"Fuck yeah! That's it baby! Just like that!"

Jonah was really getting into it. Angela's breasts were huge, soft, and warm. He admired her toned body as well. He figured that she must work out because her body looked spectacular. He not only found her large breasts to be arousing, but her hip to ass ratio as well. Looking at her back and moving his eyes down to the crack of her ass. The voluptuous curves that really stood out when his eyes moved from her lower back to her butt cheeks. All this while squeezing the voluptuous melons for breasts Angela possessed on top. Jonah was in heaven. Ironically, this was what would send him to hell.

Angela was finally experiencing Jonah's cock just like she wanted. She had touched herself to sleep so many nights after they had first encountered each other. The feeling of his hot hard rod entering her lonely pussy. She was enjoying it so much that her pussy leaked onto his cock, down to his balls, coating them, and then dripping onto her chair. She already felt herself coming to a climax, then she heard Jonah's warning.

"Angela! I'm gonna cum if you keep doing this!"

"Cum with me! I'm gonna cum too. Don't worry, I'm on the pill! Please, fill me up!"

Jonah began to paint Angela's inner walls with his seed. The moment she felt the first shot of warm fluid hit her insides, she started to climax with him. She kept moaning his name,

"Jonah! Jonah! Oh Jonah! I'm cumming!"

Jonah had a really strong orgasm and he could feel his cum leaking out of Angela's pussy while he was still inside her. Once she got off him, it all spilled out onto his pubic mount. Angela turned around and saw the mess on him.

"Oh, we can't have you walk around with all that on you. Here, let me clean you up."

Angela got on her knees again and began to suck and lick up whatever cum was on Jonah, both his and hers. She even licked up their cum that was on her chair. She tasted the mixture of Jonah and herself in her mouth and happily swallowed. She got up and asked Jonah,

"So, you ready for round 2?"

Jonah's eyes widened from her question. Angela giggled at his gullible reaction.

"I'm kidding! I won't keep you here any longer. Give me your number and I'll text or call you when and where to meet me again."

"Okay."

Angela and Jonah put their clothes back on. He left her office and left with Alyssa at the end of the day.

Angela sat in her chair and sighed contently. She was quiet satisfied with what just happened in her office, but the truth was, she still wanted to try other things out with Jonah. She was excited with what the future had in store for her.

Chapter XIV

As Jonah was driving home, he kept thinking about what he just did. Alyssa caught a faint whiff of perfume. She was starting to get suspicious, but then let it go. As they got home, Jonah let Alyssa cook for herself. She quickly heated up some ramen with water. She still did not know how to cook. She did not clean the house much either. Jonah saw the mess and wanted to bring it up many times, but there was too much tension between them as it was. Alyssa spoke to him without so much as facing him,

"See ya."

"Okay—"

SLAM!

Alyssa slammed her door and got on her laptop. Jonah did not appreciate her attitude towards him since they established the agreement not to have sex. Things were not going very well between them. He wanted to fix things, but she always told him to go away when he would knock on her door to talk to her. Jonah sighed unhappily as he began to cook dinner for himself.

Alyssa was lying on her bed doing her lab report for Professor Summers, sad about how she treated Jonah. She figured that it would be best for her to be a bitch towards him. That way, she would push him away and he did not have to like her anymore. She truly felt that she was over him. She wanted to make sure that he was the same. If it meant being a bitch to him, then so be it. She said in her head,

'I'm sorry Jonah, but it's for the best.'

'Now the question is: how will I do better in my biology course?'

'I hardly knew anything that you didn't cover with me.'

'Summers is gonna rip my exam up.'

Alyssa hit her face into her bed in frustration. She wanted to get help, but she did not want to ask Jonah. Not after the way she treated him after the agreement and everything else prior to that. She figured it was time to man up. Jonah would not be there for her forever anyway. Alyssa started to study on her own and do her best to do better in her biology class.

The next day, Jonah got a call from Angela after he finished school for the day.

"Hello?"

"Hey sexy. I need you, meet me in my office."

"Okay."

"Thanks, see you here."

Before Jonah knew it, he was already in Angela's office with both of them naked, having sex.

"Angela, I'm cumming!"

"Me too!"

Angela's stressful day of stupid students and stupid co-workers all went away with that squirt of cum inside her. She was loving this. To decrease her chances of having her plan jeopardized, Angela had planned to let Jonah chose every now and then what sexual activity he wanted. It was her way of making sure he enjoyed it. She wanted Jonah to like their relationship because she believed that sex should be enjoyed by both parties. Her other, more cynical reason for doing so was to ensure he was having just as much fun as her, which would make him happy, thus decreasing his chances of trying to end their secret relationship. She decided to let him chose what to do next this time by asking,

"So, what has Alyssa never done for you? I'll let that wish come true."

Alyssa...What was Jonah going to tell her? Her heart would be broken by what he was doing. He then thought about the things she said to him earlier.

'I just wanted to tell you that this is just sex between us.'

'It's not some kind of romantic thing going on. Don't get it confused.'

'Don't come crawling to me because you need a fix.'

Although those words and logic told him that nothing was wrong, Jonah's heart was telling him differently. The truth was, he did have feelings and they recently had been locked away. He kept telling himself that she did not want anything to do with him romantically. There was still some residue of his feelings for her that currently existed, but day by day, he was healing.

With all these thoughts, Jonah looked to the floor and had a distraught look on his face. Angela saw it and knew she did wrong mentioning Alyssa's name.

'Shit, I hit a touchy subject!'

She got a hold of his face and apologized,

"Hey, Jonah, I'm sorry. I won't bring up her name anymore, okay?"

Jonah looked at her face and could see sincerity. He really appreciated that. He smiled at her responding,

"Thank You."

She gently caressed his right cheek and gave him a reassuring smile saying,

"You're welcome. I just wanted to give you something that you've always wanted to try. Anything."

Jonah was quite perplexed by her kindness. One day, she was blackmailing him, the next, she was offering any form of sexual gratification. He saw Angela facing her back towards him, leaning over her desk, and put her right hand on it. She took a deep breath and spread her left butt cheek with her left hand asking,

"Have you ever tried this hole before?"

Jonah was stunned by such an offer. He could see how pink her anus was. It was very small and frail looking. It was a precious little flower. Was she really offering her anus for his pleasure? Sodomy? He did not know how to answer her question. He just answered honestly.

"No."

"Would you like to try it?"

"I...uh..."

Angela giggled,

"I'll take that as a yes."

Angela opened her desk and pulled out some lube. She put some on her left hand and tossed it to Jonah.

"Put some on your cock and just wait for me to stretch it out first. There's no way I can take that monster right from the get go."

Jonah always believed that sodomy was sinful. He wanted to refuse Angela, but the sight of her asshole aroused him for some reason. It was just so tiny and cute with its wrinkly pink texture. The only word that came out of his mouth was,

"Okay."

He applied the lube to his cock and made sure to cover everything. He was starting to stoke himself from the sight of Angela shoving three lubed pens up her ass. She lubed a forth pen and shoved it in. She did the same with a fifth pen. He already felt like cumming and it did not help that she was moaning while doing it too.

Angela was excited, but nervous at the same time. She was always curious, but never got the chance. She had only taken her fingers and small objects in there. She moaned on purpose to give Jonah a good show. She looked back and saw that he was already stroking himself. She smiled at her success. She got a sixth pen and shoved it in. She was enjoying it just as much as Jonah was watching, if not more so.

"Okay, let's try it."

Angela lied on her back on top of her desk and put her knees to her chest. She still had the pens in her ass, so she pushed them out and they all fell to the floor. Jonah got into position and began to press. He could see a look of worry in her eyes. He asked in concern,

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, I'm fine."

"You look worried, I just don't want to see you uncomfortable."

"What? You're...concerned? For me?"

"Well...yeah, I mean I care about everyone."

No matter how much wrong someone had done Jonah, he never held a grudge. It was his Christian upbringing. Love thy neighbor as thyself. Love thy enemy. Forgive those who have afflicted you. The concepts of love and forgiveness. One he felt many Christian of today did not follow.

Angela was quite touched by his caring nature. She really liked and appreciated it. She decided to be honest with him. She did not take him for the asshole type who would laugh at her.

"I've...never done it back there before."

"Oh, did, did you wanna stop then? We don't have to do this."

"No! Please, I wanna try it. Please." She gave Jonah begging puppy dog eyes and said in a cute voice, "Pweety Pwease."

Jonah could not resist. She was turning him on. There was something about the woman being submissive that he enjoyed. Angela could not help it either. She was a submissive. She was blackmailing this man and now she was begging him for his cock instead of commanding him. She found it to be ironic. She said that she wanted Jonah to be her toy, but deep down inside, she wanted to be Jonah's toy. However, she was not ready to share that with him quite yet. She may let him know somewhere down the road, but not today.

Jonah found Angela's sudden change of demeanor to be quite attractive. She could tell that he enjoyed her coyness. Perhaps he may one day come visit her and have sex with her without her requesting it. She smiled at the thought.

"Okay, but please let me know if you wanna stop." Jonah said, snapping her out of her thoughts.

"I will."

Jonah began to press into Angela's sphincter. She relaxed and the head started to enter. She gasped at the sensation and she caressed his face, giving him a smile. Jonah stopped penetrating her. He was worried, but then her smile calmed him. He started to press in again. Numerous thoughts were going through Angela's head.

'I'm actually doing it! I'm getting fucked in the ass!'

'I'm glad he's not trying to fuck me right away.'

'He's so caring and sweet.'

Jonah held her hand as a means of comfort to show that he would halt his sexual desires if she were uncomfortable in the slightest. Angela really liked that, especially because she was a bit nervous right now. Despite the blackmail from Angela, Jonah found her sudden timid look to be quite cute. It was not exactly something Alyssa was good at.

"Mmm, Jonah, you're putting it in such a dirty place. It turns me on so much."

Jonah pressed in more, encouraged from what Angela said. Angela moaned as they continued to hold hands. Jonah looked into her eyes and she looked back. Jonah got this strange feeling that it was not just lust in her eyes. Like it was some form of affection. He looked down and saw that his cock was completely buried in Angela's ass. Before he could start moving, Angela requested as she smiled at him,

"Leave it like this for a bit, it feels so nice."

"Okay."

Angela closed her eyes and rubbed Jonah's hand sensually. She used her other hand to rub her clitoris. Her pussy was already leaking down onto her ass and Jonah's pubic area. The feeling was wonderful. She knew it was going to be good, but she did not anticipate it to be this good. The thought of Jonah's cock being so invasive to her most forbidden virgin hole was what got her off the most. After having Jonah wait and watch her touch herself, Angela felt that her asshole had enough time to get accustomed to the stretch. She opened her eyes to look back at Jonah.

"Alright baby, you can start moving."

Jonah moved his hips backwards, making his cock pull out slowly. It was like nothing he had ever experienced before. Angela's tight ring clung to him as if it did not want him to go. It was snug around the base of his cock. In contrast, the inside was warm and soft. He loved it. Jonah could do nothing but moan to her,

"Angela! It feels...so good!"

"Same here!"

Angela was enjoying this just as much as Jonah. She always felt so dirty and kinky when she shoved her fingers or pens back there, but this was a whole other level of anal pleasure. She felt her asshole stretch and her rectum filling. It turned her on so much to know that Jonah was nine inches deep inside her dirty back door. She stroked her clitoris faster as she released all tension back there.

"Yes! That's it! Yes! Fuck me! Fuck my tight ass!"

Jonah only responded by moving faster. As much as Jonah believed how sinful anal sex was, he was enjoying it deep down. It turned him on that he was committing an act so taboo. He grabbed Angela's breasts and caressed them. He switched between giving her breasts a squeeze and giving her nipples a rub.

Angela stopped rubbing her clitoris and used her fingers instead to insert into her pussy. She kept her other hand with Jonah's. Her pointer and middle slipped in with ease. She thrusted her fingers in and out, trying to match Jonah's rhythm with her ass. This beat a hairbrush and pen any day.

With the new sensations that both were experiencing, it was not long before—

"Jonah, I'm gonna cum!"

"Me too!"

"Cum with me! Cum inside my ass baby! I want you to fill it up 'til I can shit nothing but cum for a week!"

That last sentence, oddly enough, did not turn Jonah off, but rather on.

"Angela! I'm cumming!"

Jonah shot load upon load inside Angela. She was cumming with Jonah. Her vaginal muscles hugged her fingers as she had her strong orgasm. She could feel Jonah squirting a lot of cum inside her. It was so dirty to her and she loved it. There was no way it would not leak out once he pulled it out. Jonah had experienced his cum leaking out every now and then with Alyssa, but the anus was a much tighter hole. He figured that his cum would not leak out. It was tighter and gave a different feel.

He pulled out and immediately, some spilled out onto the floor. Angela could feel some of it running down the crack of her ass, so she tightened her butt cheeks and her sphincter. She wanted to keep his cum inside her. She always fantasized about having cum inside her ass for a whole day.

"Jonah...that was incredible!"

"Are you okay? It doesn't hurt or anything does it?"

"I'm fine, don't worry."

Angela appreciated Jonah's continued concern post anal. She really liked that in a man. She had had too many asshole boyfriends and fuck buddies who were inconsiderate narcissistic bastards. She once had a guy who actually made her vomit because he was too rough with her mouth during oral and he had the nerve to blame her.

"Okay, I'm just making sure, wouldn't want you in pain or even discomfort."

Angela could not take it anymore. She said to herself,

'Alright, this guy deserves it.'

She got to her feet and put her hands to Jonah's cheeks. She moved her face closer to his and closed her eyes as she gave him a sincere kiss. Jonah shut up right away, not expecting that. She opened her eyes as she broke the kiss and smiled at him saying,

"Thank you Jonah, you're so sweet."

Chapter XV

After getting dressed and leaving Angela's office, Jonah was driving back home. No matter how hard he tried to remain calm, he was unable to prevent himself from getting strong anxiety for what he did...again. He could not get the scary 'what if' thought out of his head.

'What if Alyssa found out?!'

'Why can't I stop having sex?! Why does it have to feel so good?!'

'No! I'm doing this to protect me and Alyssa!'

'...'

'From a woman who just kissed you and gave you googly eyes?'

'Maybe I could talk her out of it.'

With all these questions of hypotheticals and doubts, Jonah was already home, parked. He opened the door to find Alyssa studying on the couch. Despite Alyssa's recent bitchy attitude, Jonah never gave up on being kind to his step-sister.

"Hey." He said kindly and casually.

"Hey." She responded in a quick bitchy irritated manner as always.

Jonah walked into the living room to check for homework he had worked on, only to find it was not there. Alyssa got a quick whiff of that fruity scent again. She got more suspicious now. What exactly was Jonah up to? The idea of Jonah with another woman was something to disregard at first, but she smelled that scent again.

'This is fucking crazy!'

'He's not screwing anyone!'

'...'

'Why do I even care?!'

'He's my step-brother for crying out loud!

'Nothing more, nothing less!'

Alyssa got up to go to her room to study. She could not concentrate out in the living. Jonah saw her walk away without saying a word and then heard her slam her door. He did not understand what her problem was. Why was she so bitter about ending their sexual relationship? He signed in depression and prepared dinner for himself.

The next day, Angela called upon Jonah for his help. Jonah would often say to himself,

'I'm doing this for me and Alyssa.'

'I have no other choice.'

However, what he failed to admit was that he really did enjoy what he was doing with Angela. That woman really could please a man. She was better than Alyssa at pleasuring him. Although, even if Jonah did notice this, he would never admit it out of respect for Alyssa. He also liked the way Angela treated him. It was much better than the way Alyssa was treating him. Once Jonah met with Angela again, he thought to himself,

'Maybe today would be a good day to try and persuade Angela to stop the blackmail...'

1...456789