How Two Women Wrecked My Celibate Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm, yes! That's it, fuck me! Fuck me!"

Jonah fucked Alyssa from behind. He grabbed onto her hips for more balance and support. The sight of Alyssa's ass bouncing on him was indescribably wonderful view. Alyssa kept moaning the dirtiest of things and Jonah kept going at her using her dirty words as encouragement. He then decided to join her in moaning,

"Oh Sis! This feels so good!"

"Ew! Don't call me that when we're having sex!"

"Oh, sorry, what did you want me to call you then?"

"Just call me Alyssa when we have sex, okay?"

Jonah smiled at her and replied,

"Okay Alyssa."

Jonah resumed his movement and continued for a couple of minutes until Alyssa started to cry out,

"I'm gonna cum! Keep fucking me!"

"Alright."

Jonah started to speed up as Alyssa was moaning his name while she was cumming. She told him to stop. Once he did, she moved forward so he would slip out of her. She turned around to suck his cock. She guided him to lie down now, instead of kneeling on the couch. As Jonah lied down to have his cock sucked, he could not help but look at Alyssa suck him off. He liked the sight of Alyssa putting his cock in her mouth. It took a couple more minutes of a handjob and blowjob combination and Jonah was now ready to release again.

"Alyssa, I—"

"I got it."

Alyssa stopped stroking Jonah's cock and put it in her mouth. She deepthroated him and let him cum while his cock was already down her throat. She did not have to try to swallow it since he was so far down her throat. When Jonah's cock had ceased to squirt, Alyssa lifted her head and his cock slid out covered in her saliva.

Alyssa sighed happily and lied on top of him on the couch. She rested her head on his chest. Once all the arousal had faded, Jonah felt beyond guilty for giving into temptation like this. He wondered if he would ever be the same again. He now knew what it was like to have sex. He signed in distress.

One thing a good friend of his in high school told him was,

"Dude, sex really is like a drug. Once you start, you never stop."

Jonah feared that he would become addicted to sex. That he may, in fact, want it if he abstains... No! when he abstains. This was bad. Jonah was already considering doing it again. Despite all the guilt, he still thought about doing it again. He had to go to confession and repent! He just had to!

Alyssa looked up at him and giggled,

"Hehe, that was fun, I'm gonna go take a shower."

Jonah looked at her and gave a forced smile. Once Alyssa left the living room, he sighed,

"It's one thing to be a virgin and abstain, but it's going to take true strength and courage to abstain when you've already experienced sex..."

Chapter IX

Jonah and Alyssa continued their secret relationship. They kept their sexual adventures at home, but one day, Alyssa asked Jonah to come to school with her during a Saturday evening. She wanted to try having sex in her Biology lab since she knew the place was always deserted compared to other times. She was not confident enough that Jonah would agree to this, so she lied and cleverly said it was an exam review when the second exam was in the following week.

"You ready to go sis?"

"Yeah, I just hope I don't miss anything, we are running a bit late."

"We'll make it, don't worry."

The two got in the car and headed off to school. Truth be told, Jonah did not want to go, but it was something Alyssa felt she needed. He was tired from the day that had passed. He was not in the mood to drive, but if it helped Alyssa, he was willing to put up with it. Even though he felt a little used at times with Alyssa, the good heart that he possessed enabled him to press on and put up with it all.

As they got to school and headed for the laboratory, Jonah could not help but notice that the parking lot and area outside the lab was empty. Where was everyone? Alyssa opened the door and let Jonah in. The room was dark. Why was it dark? Something suspicious was going on here.

Jonah entered the room and saw that no one was in there. He was about to turn to Alyssa to ask where everyone was, however, the first thing he saw was Alyssa's bare breasts. She walked to Jonah with them hanging out.

"Hey, wait! Here?! We'll get in trouble!"

"Oh relax, we just gotta keep our voices down."

"Alyssa—"

Alyssa grabbed Jonah by the belt around his waist and tugged him forward slightly. She got on her knees and unzipped his pants. Jonah was still very wary about the situation.

"Please Alyssa, not here, what if we get caught—ah!"

Alyssa had put Jonah's cock in her mouth before he could finish his sentence. He could feel Alyssa being a bit more enthusiastic than usual. He could do nothing as his cock was in her mouth and her breasts were exposed. Alyssa popped Jonah's cock out of her mouth and said to him,

"You know, I've always wanted to try fooling around in school late at night. Just like this."

Alyssa put Jonah's cock in between her breasts after that statement. She squeezed her breasts together as his cock slid in and out of her cleavage. Jonah was helpless and soon gave in to his desires.

Over at the laboratory across, Angela was working late in the labs on campus. She was doing research and experimentation pertaining to Antibiotics and Bacteria. She smiled to herself, quite proud of her progress, saying,

"I've done it! Now all I need to do is present it to my colleagues and then the Dean...why not, I can put up with the experiment one last time."

Angela decided to give the experiment one more trial. She quickly hurried to the adjacent lab where the incubator was being kept. She was about to open the door, but she made out some figures in the lab with the lights off. The only source of light within the room was the moonlight from the window.

"Larry? Denise? Who's in there?"

The figures appeared to be moving in a motion that was...

'Oh my God! Are they having sex?!' Angela thought to herself.

This got Angela curious. She wanted to know which of her coworkers were screwing around in the labs late at night. She turned the knob of the door slowly and silently. As she opened the door without making noise, she began to hear,

"Oh Jonah! Jonah! Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me harder!"

Angela pulled out her phone as she questioned in her head,

'Jonah...there's no one here at work with that name. Students? Who do I know with...no!'

As Angela squinted her eyes, she realized that she was right. It was Jonah. The intelligent young man that she touched herself to the thought of. Who was he screwing? She aimed her phone and saw who it was through its screen.

'His sister! He's fucking his own sister!'

Angela suddenly hatched up an extremely evil scheme. She started to take pictures with the flash off. She made sure to get their faces when they changed positions. Once Angela got enough shots, she slowly and silently closed the door. She hurried back to the lab she was in.

'Did I really just see that?...' Angela looked at the pictures she took. She continued to think to herself, '...yup, there's no denying it. I have dirt on Alyssa and her brother.'

Angela knew exactly what to do with the pictures she took. She hooked up her phone to the computer and saved copies onto her USB. She then printed physical copies of the pictures and said,

"As disgusting as it is to know that he screws his own sister, I'm still very attracted to him..."

Angela began to rub herself again to the thought of Jonah.

Meanwhile,

"Ah! Alyssa! I'm cumming!"

"Shh! Not so loud! You never know if someone's here." Alyssa whispered.

"Sorry." Jonah whispered back.

Jonah shot his cum into Alyssa's open mouth, which leak out onto her breasts. She rubbed what cum had leak onto her breasts all over them. She applied it like lotion and swallowed whatever was still in her mouth.

"Mmm, I can never get enough of your cum."

"Come on, let's get out of here before someone catches us."

"Oh alright you worry wart. I'm telling you, no one saw us, even if they did, they can't prove it."

Chapter X

No matter how many times Jonah tried, he always found himself giving into temptation. There were often times when he would find himself thinking,

'Hey? Why can't priests marry? Other religions have them. And it's not like it's some sinful relationship, it's a beautiful love between him and his wife.'

Jonah had become a sex addict. He went to church, but it only made the weight on his shoulders heavier. Father Andre knew his voice and was the only priest hearing confessions, so he was afraid of telling him of his new found relationship with his step-sister.

Every time he tried to ask Alyssa for them to stop, she would seduce him. He kept giving into weakness. If not this, she would cry and fear for her life that she would fail her biology class, forcing him to comfort her due to his good heart. Alyssa would then seduce him after as a thank you. Of course, Jonah was too ignorant to realize just how much Alyssa was manipulating him. However, today was different. He was going to fight it more than he ever did before. He had strayed away from his path for too long and he was tired of it. He walked up to Alyssa and said,

"Hey sis, look, I have to go to church. I need to go."

Alyssa, again, tried to seduce Jonah saying,

"Oh, but Jonah, don't you want me? I'm really horny right now, look."

Alyssa stuck two fingers in her pussy and held them up for Jonah to view. He could clearly see that she was wet. However, he had to be strong. He resisted,

"I'm sorry, but this has to stop! No more!"

Jonah quickly turned his back and started to walk away.

"Jonah please wait!"

Alyssa began to tear and grabbed his wrist before he left. He turned to see her tears flow from her eyes.

"Please Jonah, could you at least help me with bio. I'm scared I'll fail."

"I've been tutoring you since the first one up to now. You'll be fine. It's all just review at this point."

Alyssa was dumbfounded. She did not know how to counter that. Jonah turned and left for the car. She desperately chased after him; she did not want what she had with him to end. She knew that once he went to church, he would say things like 'Oh no! What we had was sinful!' and not want to have sex with her ever again. This would result in her no longer having access to his wonderful cock and worst of all...doing housework.

'C'mon Alyssa! Think!'

'...'

'I got it!'

Alyssa yelled to Jonah,

"I'll go with you!"

Jonah stopped and turned to face her.

"What?"

"I'll...I'll go to church with you."

"You...you will?!"

"Yes, maybe it'll do me some good."

Jonah felt like crying tears of joy. He walked to Alyssa and hugged her.

"I never thought I'd see the day!"

Alyssa awkwardly hugged back, not knowing what to say next. However, Jonah was too overjoyed by what Alyssa had said that he did not even bother to think about it. As they got into the car and drove on the road, he kept telling her how she 'would not regret it' or that she would 'really turn her life around for the better.' However, Alyssa was planning to seduce Jonah again somehow.

Once Jonah parked the car and they both entered the church, the confessional was to their left and Jonah asked Alyssa,

"Do you wanna go first or me?"

"I dunno, I guess me."

"Okay."

Jonah was thrilled to know that he would finally stop the sinful act he was committing with his step-sister and on top of that, she was coming around. Curious about the faith he followed, unlike most people in his generation. Jonah put his hands together and thanked God,

"Thank You Lord, I feel that there will be much change in the future that will better my situation."

Alyssa was in the confessional and looked at the window where the priest should be, but there was no one there. She checked if there was anyone.

"Hello?"

No response.

'Goddamn it! Lazy fucks! Hey wait a minute...no one's here...I think I have an idea.'

Jonah turned to see Alyssa come out. He smiled at her, but he saw a look of unease on Alyssa's face.

"What's wrong?"

"There's no one in here and I think someone graffitied the inside."

"WHAT?!"

Jonah marched right into the confessional to see what Alyssa was talking about. How could anyone do such a vile disrespectful act? Were they possessed? He stepped in and saw nothing. He looked up to the top and saw nothing. The bottom was clear too. The door? Jonah turned to look at the door, but Alyssa was right behind him. She closed the door and exposed her breasts to him.

"Alyssa! No! Not here! I thought you said that you'd turn over a new leaf!"

"Oh Jonah...I lied. Now, gimme your hard cock!"

Alyssa grabbed his groin and pressed her breasts on Jonah's chest. She stripped off all of her clothes.

"No! I...we can't do this."

Alyssa pulled out Jonah's erect cock from his pants. She tried to stroke it, but Jonah found the willpower to resist this time, being in the one place he felt he was at his peak for being pure in body and mind. He could not do such a sacrilegious act in church. He pushed Alyssa off and tried to leave. Alyssa knew she was losing him.

'Desperate times call for desperate measures. I'm sorry Jonah...' she thought to herself. She then said in a quick manner, "If you leave, I'll yell rape!"

Jonah stopped.

"What?!"

"Don't believe me? Try it!"

Jonah could see the look on Alyssa face. She was not kidding. The moment the police are called, he would be thrown in jail and shunned by everyone. Everyone was always quick to believe the woman first. He may have been naive and oblivious to how Alyssa had been controlling him, but he was smart enough to know that everyone would automatically believe Alyssa over him if she claimed rape, especially because of where they were currently located. What was he to do? There were people out there. How did things turn out this way?

He had no other choice.

"Fine."

Alyssa said in an aggressive tone,

"Now take off your clothes and get on your knees!"

Jonah obeyed, not wanting her to cry rape. He took his clothes off slowly, too in shock to accept what was happening. Alyssa was in complete control and she liked it. Enough of this mutual bullshit! She wanted to be the dominant when they had sex, but she felt he was not ready for that. However, she figured that now was the time to try it. He would follow every single command she would give him.

"Hurry up! Take them off faster!"

Jonah sped up and then got to his knees. Alyssa put her pussy to his face and commanded him,

"Now eat my fucking pussy!"

Jonah stuck his tongue out and licked at Alyssa's clitoris. She grabbed his hair and forced his face into her groin. Jonah shut his eyes as he continued to lick Alyssa's erect clitoris. She let go after and decided to use both hands to spread her pussy. Jonah tried one last feeble attempt to beg Alyssa to stop.

"Alyssa, please, sis we got—"

SLAP!

"Shut up! I told you never to call me that when we do this! As punishment, you're gonna shut the fuck up and lick up whatever juices come out of my pussy! Now lick it up!"

Jonah submitted and began to lick the inside of Alyssa's pussy. It was leaking out and Jonah licked it all up. Alyssa moaned,

"Mmm, yeah, that's it. Eat my fucking pussy! Lick up my fucking juices and swallow them!"

Jonah closed his eyes and licked away, pleasuring his now dominatrix of a step-sister. She moaned softly, trying not to be too loud and alert anyone outside. She grabbed Jonah's head and forced it into her groin again, enjoying her domination over him. She had finally tried having a dom/sub relationship with Jonah during sex and it was wonderful. It made her extremely excited. Her pussy kept leaking and Jonah was forced to keep swallowing.

Deep down, Alyssa felt that this was somewhat wrong, but if Jonah was going to stop the sex and make her do house work, she was willing to do whatever it took to sustain her current situation. If persuading him was not going to work anymore, she was going to have to force him now. She kept telling herself,

'It's for his own good.'

'He'll have a better life because of this.'

'He'll enjoy this, men love anything sexual.'

'It'll all work out in the end.'

'He'll thank me in the future.'

Alyssa completely disregarded how wrong her actions were. She was in a state of denial as she closed her eyes to enjoy the pleasure. She then commanded Jonah,

"Get back on your feet! I'm gonna fucking ride you and you're gonna fucking like it!"

"Yes Alyssa..."

Jonah stood back up, but to his surprise, he was erect. He did not enjoy being forced like this, but his cock said differently. Perhaps it was his body's natural reaction. Perhaps he really did enjoy this deep down inside. He was not sure. What he did know for sure was that he was not enjoying being forced to go back into the life of sin he had participated in the last few weeks when he was trying desperately not to. He did not appreciate the slap in the face either. However, what bothered him the most was the fact that she forced him to do this in church, the one place he felt his safest at. He was furious about that, but he could not lash out at her. She could just yell a four lettered word and life would be all over for him. He thought that things had finally turned around, but he was wrong.

Alyssa walked up to Jonah and had him lift her up. She grabbed his cock and aimed it to her opening. It entered her pussy and she moaned softly trying not to be too loud again. She decided to dig her nails into his back, frustrated from not being able to moan loudly. She drove her nails in hard. Jonah did not expect the sudden rush of sharp pain and cried out,

"Oh God! Jesus!"

Alyssa's eyes widened and she quickly put her hand over his mouth. They both kept quiet. They heard footsteps right outside, then a voice. It was Father Andre. He began to speak...

"That's it my son, if you truly repent like so, God will forgive you."

The two heard him walking away. Alyssa continued. She rode Jonah's cock for the next few minutes. She degraded Jonah and he submissively responded back.

"Who's cock is this?!"

"Mine?"

SLAP!

"Wrong answer!"

"Yours!"

"Hmm, good boy. Tell me how much you love my pussy!"

As Alyssa said this, she clenched her vaginal muscles around Jonah's cock.

"It...ah! Uh...uh...Alyssa, I'm gonna cum!"

SLAP!

"Don't you dare!"

Jonah tensed up and tried his best not to cum. He succeeded. Alyssa continued to verbally assault him.

"Now tell me how much you love my pussy!"

She decided not squeeze his cock this time. He answered,

"I love it, it feels so soft and warm."

"Mmm hmm...keep going. Tell me how it tastes."

Alyssa was riding Jonah's cock faster, she was getting turned on from his complimenting.

"It tastes so wonderful! It's something I've never had before, it's so good."

Alyssa moaned as she came. Jonah was holding in his cum as if he were hanging on for dear life. As Alyssa finished, she decided to degrade Jonah more.

"If you're a good boy and beg me, I'll consider letting you cum."

Jonah begged. He was lost in his own lust and pleasure from the sex.

"Oh please...please, please let me cum."

She whispered in his ear,

"That's a good boy, I'll let you cum."

She got off of him, but then they heard a choir sing. Alyssa was scared that there may be too many people for them to sneak out. She quickly put her clothes back on and said to Jonah,

"Put your clothes back on. We have to go. There are way too many people here. Let's leave before it's impossible for us to leave."

Jonah really wanted to cum, but he understood. He grabbed his clothes and started to redress himself. Once they were both fully clothed, Alyssa said to him,

123456...9