How Two Women Wrecked My Celibate Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes! Yes Mistress, more than anything!"

"Very well then, Jonah, press your cock in and fuck her."

Chapter XX

Jonah, without looking, began to press at Alyssa's anus. She immediately screamed, knowing damn well what was about to happen. She was about to tell Jonah to stop but then he pressed in one last time and her anus was not able to fight back anymore. Alyssa screamed as Jonah violated her most taboo place. She had just been double penetrated.

"Ahhh!! Jonah! Fuck! Fuck! Fucking Fuck Fuck! Ahh! My ass!!"

Jonah was clueless of what he just did. However, he was not that dense to know that he was hurting Alyssa. He apologized frantically,

"Oh, sorry Alyssa!"

He began to move back and pull his cock out. Alyssa clenched her asshole in natural response and yelled,

"No! Don't move it!!"

If he were to move, she would be in more pain than she already was. Jonah stopped being a sexual partner to Alyssa for a moment and switched back to being her loving step-brother.

"Sis, are you okay?"

"Stop calling me that!" Alyssa screamed at him out of response from the pain.

Angela grinned as she could see the expression on Alyssa's face. She had just taken Jonah's cock up the butt. She enjoyed seeing that she was very uncomfortable at the least, if not in pain. She fucked Alyssa's front door saying,

"Oh put a sock in it!"

"Fuck you!" Alyssa yelled at her, still being in pain.

Alyssa's ass was feeling extremely sore. Jonah remained silent, not know what to say at this point. However, Angela kept fucking Alyssa and she could do nothing but keep still to make sure that the pain in her ass did not increase. As she waited for the pain to subside, she could not help but enjoy Angela's fucking. She felt so ashamed to know that she was actually enjoying getting fucked from her professor while being fucked in her ass by her own step-brother. The fucking from Angela's strapon mix with the pain in her ass was starting to become more pleasant to her. The pain in her ass was strangely adding to the pleasure she was feeling at her pussy.

"Mmm, Jonah fuck my ass, but do it slowly, okay?"

Alyssa blushed as she thought to herself,

'My God, what have I become. I'm actually enjoying this. I've become a masochist.'

"What?! I put it in your butt?!"

"Why the fuck do you think I kept screaming?!" Alyssa said, irritated by how dense he was.

"Oh! Alyssa, I'm so sorry, I thought it was aimed at your other hole."

"It's okay, I'm glad you're my first back there. Just please go very, very slow." Alyssa pleaded, now being more calm.

Jonah followed Alyssa's instructions and went slow. Moving less than half an inch and then waiting a couple of seconds and then moving again. He repeated this until everything but the tip was out. Alyssa was enjoying her very first double penetration. She felt dirty for taking it in her ass, but she loved the naughtiness of it. She moaned to Jonah,

"Mmm, fuck my ass faster. It feels so good."

SLAP!

"Don't forget about your Mistress who has been more than generous with you!"

Alyssa wanted to respond angrily to Angela, but she had a bit of confusion. She actually liked the feeling of being slapped and degraded by her professor. She remained quiet, not sure of how to respond. Angela did not like being ignored. She spoke to Jonah,

"Jonah, now it's your turn! Slap her!"

"I can't slap her!"

"Not her face..."

Jonah knew immediately what she meant. However, once he held his hand up, it froze in place. He told Angela,

"I...I can't do it..."

"Spank me! Please Jonah, I've been so terrible to you..."

"It's okay Alyssa, I forgive you for—"

"Spank me! I want it! Please Jonah, I wanna feel you spank my ass!"

Jonah looked at Angela. She threw her open hand in the air to simulate a spanking motion. Jonah knew she was signaling for him to do it. He still hesitated however. Alyssa began to grow impatient.

"Spank my naughty ass!"

SMACK!

"Ah! Mmm! That's it Jonah! Spank this dirty girl's ass!"

Jonah was starting to like this. The sight of Alyssa's ass jiggling after he swat it really turned him on. The only thing he liked more than the sight of Alyssa's ass jiggling was watching it suck on his cock. Deep down inside, Jonah enjoyed the fact that this was a sexy way of punishing Alyssa and getting his justice for the mistreatment. What allowed him to continue was that Alyssa was not uncomfortable with it.

As Jonah swatted her ass, Alyssa noticed that she really was enjoying being the sub for the first time, to both a male and female dominant. As time progressed, Jonah switched off between each butt cheek. As he saw one of Alyssa's cheeks start to get too red, he would switch to the other. He also started to fuck her ass faster while Angela picked up her pace as well. Alyssa only cared about one thing at this point...cumming.

"Mmm, Mistress, Jonah, please, fuck me faster! I'm gonna cum!" Alyssa then remembered what Angela said. She begged, "Mistress, may I please cum! Please!"

"Cum you fucking dirty masochistic bitch!"

"Thank you!"

Jonah could feel Alyssa's asshole clench around his cock. He wanted to cum with her, but then Angela said,

"Jonah, I want your cum in me."

Jonah decided to hold it in. Alyssa was upset, but she could not complain. After all, she did have a very strong orgasm. Jonah dismounted and he saw Alyssa's asshole immediately close shut. Looking as if it had never been violated by him. He stood up and Angela said to him in a seductive tone,

"Lay down and relax big boy. I'll do the rest."

Chapter XXI

Alyssa got off Angela and the two stood up off the couch. They let Jonah lie down. Angela commanded Alyssa,

"Clean his cock."

"Yes Mistress!"

Alyssa started to walk to the kitchen to get a paper towel, soap, and water. However, Angela stopped her.

"Where the fuck do you think you're going?!"

"I...I'm getting stuff to clean him." Alyssa said nervously.

"Why?! You already have something to clean him!"

"I...I do?"

"Get the fuck over here, now!"

"Angela...please tone it down." Jonah begged.

"Jonah, please, you won't complain after this."

Alyssa came back fast, not wanting to ruin her chance of a bright future. Once she was in front of Angela, she was commanded by her,

"Open your mouth and clean it."

"You...you don't mean! I! I can't! It's dirty!"

Angela was extremely angry; she said to Alyssa in an angry intimidating tone,

" Clean. It."

"Please Mistress—ahh!"

"Angela!" Jonah raised his voice.

Angela grabbed Alyssa by the hair and forced her face to Jonah's groin. She grabbed Jonah's cock with her other hand and aimed it to Alyssa's mouth. She then let go of Alyssa's hair and used her fingers to apply pressure on Alyssa's cheeks, forcing her mouth to open.

"Angela! Sto—Ah! Oh!"

Before Jonah could finish, Angela had successfully forced his cock in Alyssa's mouth. She raised her hand and had it come down to Alyssa's ass.

SMACK!

"Mmm." Alyssa moaned through Jonah's cock.

Angela got behind Alyssa and stuck the strapon in her pussy. She fucked her hard and yelled at her,

"Clean it good! I want it nice and clean for me. I refuse to have his cock go inside me while still tainted by you!"

"Yes Mistress!"

"Alyssa, you don't have to!" Jonah said, trying to fight Angela's bullying.

Alyssa did not listen to him and continued to clean his cock. Alyssa's legs were sharking in fear. Angela enjoyed that. However, what Angela did not know was that Alyssa was enjoying this deep down inside. Alyssa felt tormented by that fact.

'Why am I enjoying this?!'

'Getting fucked by her while being forced to clean the cock that was in my ass?!'

'God! Why am I so fucked up to actually like this?!'

Once Angela felt that Alyssa had done enough, she pulled out and told Alyssa to stop. She obeyed and stood there. She asked Jonah in a kind voice,

"So baby, which hole did you wanna put it in?"

Jonah was about to tell her that he wanted her pussy, but he felt that it would be less sanitary for Angela. It was already bad enough that Alyssa did what she did. He decided that staying with anal would be best. Besides, he was planning on doing that tonight, before all this insanity broke out from Alyssa's unexpected appearance.

"Uh...well, if it's not too much to ask. Can I put it in your butt again?"

"You wanna do anal again?" Angela giggled.

"I'm sorry, we don't have to—"

"Hey, don't apologize, I'd love to. Let me stretch out first."

Angela removed the strapon and put it inside her pussy to lube it. She pulled it out and pressed it against her ass. It went in, stretching her anus. After taking the whole strapon in, she said to Jonah,

"Okay, I'm ready now."

Alyssa found Angela's change of character to be quite peculiar. Like she was Dr. Jekyll to Jonah, but Mr. Hyde to her. She watched as Angela pulled out the strapon and grabbed Jonah's cock. She aimed it to her tight pink asshole and sank her body down. Alyssa could do nothing but watch as Jonah was fucking this other woman in front of her. However, Jonah could see the look on Alyssa's face and it gave him a distraught look.

Angela had finally gotten all nine inches in her ass. She was ready to bounce on Jonah; however, she could not miss the troubled look on Jonah's face. She turned to see the sad face on Alyssa. She wanted to shoo her away, but she knew Jonah would not approve. So, she came up with another brilliant idea. She commanded Alyssa,

"Sit on his face."

"What?"

"Don't make me repeat myself..."

"Yes Mistress!" Alyssa said happily.

Alyssa got on the couch and put her pussy in Jonah's face. Jonah was about to lick her pussy, but Angela called him,

"Jonah, take this."

She tossed the strapon to Jonah. He caught it and was about to stick it in Alyssa's pussy, but then Angela added,

"Put it in her ass while you lick her."

Alyssa remained quiet. Angela raised her voice to her,

"What are you doing there?! Eat my pussy while you're at it!"

"Yes Mistress!"

Angela was quite happy with the results of the night. She had truly turned her rival into her sex slave. The only reason why Alyssa could even have Jonah touch her was by his will. Jonah had no idea that he had more influence on her decisions than he thought he did. Angela also felt that her bisexuality had its part on her decisions as well. What could she say? Her rival was pretty cute.

Angela watched as Alyssa put her face to her pussy, ready to lick it. She heard Alyssa squeal. She looked back to see that Jonah had shoved the strapon in Alyssa's ass and was already licking her pussy. Angela smiled and commanded,

"Eat my fucking pussy slave!"

Alyssa responded by assaulting Angela's clitoris with more intensity. Angela moaned,

"That's it slave! Eat it! Eat it! Eat my fucking pussy!"

Alyssa's sudden intense cunnilingus caused Angela to ride Jonah's cock faster. This, in turn, caused Jonah to work harder on Alyssa's pussy and ass, making Alyssa work harder to pleasure Angela. It was an endless cycle of pleasure for the three. Jonah could feel and taste that Alyssa's pussy was leaking. Her pussy juice was leaking abundantly down into his mouth. Jonah was more than obliged to swallow it. He had not tasted Alyssa in a while. Alyssa could tell Angela was leaking just as much as her. Her cum was getting all over Jonah's pubic area. Alyssa licked it clean and enjoyed the taste.

Angela was on cloud nine from the pleasuring by her two current partners. She always wanted to try getting her pussy licked while getting fucked in the ass. What turned her on more was the fact that it was a woman who was eating her pussy, her slave.

Once a few more minutes passed, Jonah was about ready to cum. He warned Angela and she moaned to him,

"Do it baby! Fill me up with your cum! Slave, you have my permission to cum!"

Alyssa was amused by that last sentence. She knew that there was no way for Angela to tell that she had cum a couple of times prior, but that was not going to stop her from doing it a third time. Alyssa came in Jonah's mouth, which was the last straw. He started to squirt his cum up Angela's rectum. Angela felt her insides getting washed with Jonah's cum. That same warm sensation of his ejaculation sent her over the edge as well and she came into Alyssa' mouth.

The three took in each other's cum and the threesome had finally finished.

Epilogue

The next morning, Jonah woke up on Angela's couch. He felt someone on top of him. He opened his eyes and pulled off the bed sheet.

'Alyssa?! When did she...'

Jonah immediately remembered that he had had sex with Alyssa and Angela for who knows how long. Although, he could not remember when he passed out. Alyssa awoke and smiled at Jonah.

'There's no way I can be a priest now!'

'...'

'No! I'll repent and then I'll—'

"Good morning honey." Alyssa greeted him happily.

'Honey?'

She gave him a gentle peck on the lips. Jonah wanted to tell her to stop tempting him and being so sinful, but he refrained.

'Oh what's the use?'

Jonah thought about all that had happened recently in his life. Who was he to tell her to behave? He was trying to join the priesthood, yet he had sexual intercourse. He not only participated in vaginal and oral intercourse, but anal as well. He considered that to be purely sexual pleasure. Even if a priest were to marry and have children with the woman he loved, he still could not excuse the fact that he had premarital sex and with more than one sexual partner. Not to mention the fact that one of them was his step-sister. That was something some people may see as borderline incest.

"Hey Jonah, about all that love stuff I said..."

"Hmm?"

"Well...I really meant it, please think about it."

"..."

"I was afraid to love again and it ended up screwing me over. I really do love you."

Jonah remained silent, unable to answer her. He then heard Angela behind him.

"The same goes for me."

"Oh great." Alyssa groaned.

"Shut the fuck up! You're lucky that I was being nice!"

"You stealing Jonah away from me and then blackmailing him to have sex with you is what you call nice?! Oh! And there's also you blackmailing me and then calling me a slave and tricking Jonah into taking my anal virginity!"

"You enjoyed it didn't you?"

"...fuck you! Jonah's mine!"

"No! Fuck you! He's choosing me! Jonah, if you choose me, I'll let you fuck other girls! Just get my consent before hand."

Alyssa gasped. She knew Jonah was not like that. He was a one way man. However, fear got the best of her.

"Jonah, if you choose me, I'll let you do the same. As long as you let me know, I'll let you fuck other girls!"

Angela was not expecting that. She gave Alyssa another proposal.

"Hey, if you're gonna be like that, then why don't we share him?"

"What?! No!"

"Um...girls, please...you're not even considering me—" Jonah said passively.

"Shut up!" Both girls yelled at him.

"You bitch! Why would I agree to that?! I know you'll try to steal him while I'm not looking. How could you even benefit from it?!" Alyssa yelled.

Angela smiled and answered her question,

"Think about it. Why would Jonah let me steal him away from you when that would mean not being able to have both of us. Agreeing to this means more pussy for him. As for me, that means I get Jonah and I get to do more things to you."

Angela put on her all too familiar devious smile and Alyssa began to blush, feeling extremely embarrassed about all the dirty things she and Angela did last night and actually liking it. She began to feel self-conscious of what she did and made a futile attempt to cover herself from Angela's view. Angela decided to press further.

"Just admit it! You loved the touch of another woman!"

"..."

"You loved kissing me, you loved the taste of my pussy, and you loved getting fucked by me, especially if it's at the same time Jonah's fucking you. Admit it! I know you're curious about trying more things with me and him at the same time."

"Mmm...Err...f...fff...fine! I admit it! I've always been curious about girls! So what!?"

Angela smiled, knowing that she was getting closer to persuading Alyssa. She decided to give Alyssa a bonus to her offer to ensure that she would agree.

"I'll tell you what, if you agree, then I'll give you an A in another class I teach. It'll count as an elective credit. Doesn't that sound reasonable?"

"What?"

"Don't make me repeat myself. Take my offer now or risk losing Jonah along with the opportunity to use me to experiment."

Alyssa was unsure. She thought out her situation with much deliberation.

'Well...it is college. Girls do tend to experiment. She does make valid points...Mom...what do I do?...Ah! Fuck it!'

"Okay...I agree..."

"Hey! Don't I get a say?" Jonah said, trying another unsuccessful attempt to get a say in the matter.

"Good." Angela smiled, completely ignoring Jonah.

"Well...now what?" Alyssa asked, obviously ignoring Jonah as well.

"We could have him stay with one of us for a bit and then switch off."

"He lives with me already!"

"How can I trust that you won't try to steal him? Look, the easiest way to settle this conflict is if we have him switch off between our homes."

"I guess that's fair..."

Again, Jonah made a fruitless attempt,

"Uh...actually the place where Alyssa lives is mine—"

"I'll have him first." Angela said, interrupting Jonah, not paying attention to what he had to say.

"No! Fuck you, he's staying with me!"

"Fuck you! He's been with you at home all this time. It's about time he stays with me!"

'This is getting out of hand, I gotta stop this now!' Jonah thought to himself.

Angela grabbed Jonah by the arm while yelling at Alyssa. She accidentally pressed her breasts in his face in the process. Jonah was about to speak, but then he was too distracted.

'Before it gets out of hand, I gotta...I gotta...man, Angela's breasts are so warm and soft...'

Angela's breasts mesmerized him. Alyssa noticed this and grabbed Jonah's other arm. Once this happened, Jonah broke out of his hypnotized state. However, his face ended up in Alyssa's breasts now. All that was in his mind was,

'Okay, I have to stop thi—'

'...'

'Alyssa's breasts are so nice too.'

Angela grabbed back Jonah and the two both tugged on him. They eventually noticed that he was not budging from all the fighting. They both decided to sit closer to him and began to unintentionally suffocate him with their breasts. With both their breasts smothering his head in the middle, the two began to argue more about who would be the one to spend time with Jonah first. Jonah sighed, unsure if it was a troubled sigh or a happy one. Maybe both. His last thought at that moment was:

'Goodbye priesthood...'

1...456789