How Two Women Wrecked My Celibate Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's go home now."

The two got their clothes back on and cracked open the confessional door to scan the perimeter. No one was looking. The two quickly slipped out and left the church heading home.

Father Andre entered the door to the back chapel and found Father Rick praying. He had come from another parish for a visit.

"Oh...Rick...I thought you were hearing confessions."

"No, I've been here all this time."

"What? Then who was in the confessional?"

Chapter XI

On the drive home, Alyssa got an idea.

"Hey Jonah, whip out that huge cock of yours, I wanna see it."

Jonah pulled it out, expecting her to touch it. He had not cum yet. She took hold of his cock and began to stroke it.

"Is this what you wanted?"

"Ye...Yes!"

He wanted to cum, but then Alyssa stopped stroking him and slapped him with the back of her hand.

SLAP!

"Uh uh, don't cum before me."

Alyssa put her other hand in her underwear and stroked her clitoris. She then returned to stroking him. For the whole driveway home, Alyssa stroked him and herself. She came as he parked the car. Once she pulled her hand out, Jonah got more excited and needed only a couple more strokes. However, she stopped stroking him and giggled as she got out of the car.

Jonah was confused. Did she really just deny him to cum a second time? He really did not like that. Alyssa was beyond a tease. She liked denying Jonah his ejaculation. It was just another femdom thing she had always liked. She saw Jonah going to the couch, putting both his palms on each of his respective temples.

Jonah was rubbing his temples in despair and anger. He could not resist Alyssa's body and to make things worse, even if he could, he had no choice. What he did was sinful, the most sinful act he could have ever thought of. He actually got an erection despite all the sin pulsing though the situation. He hated the fact that Alyssa made him have sex in church. He also hated being denied to cum, twice. He wanted it, but once the arousal died down a couple of seconds ago. He did not want it. He now wanted to abstain from sex.

Alyssa saw Jonah's stress and sat next to him. She simply hugged him from the side and did not say a word. Jonah was even more angry, but due to his good nature, he decided to control his emotions. However, he was a step away from lashing out at her. Alyssa was beyond inconsiderate already. He leaned back and let his body rest on the couch. It kept bothering him that Alyssa did not even say sorry once, for anything. She kept taking from him without truly giving back. It was true she gave him sex, but he wanted to stop it. Every single time he tried, she would just put him back where he started.

"Jonah?" Alyssa called him.

'There's only one way for me to stop this. It may be drastic, but it has to be done...' Jonah thought to himself.

"Alyssa, I'll teach you how to cook and help you with becoming a less messy person. So that way, you don't have to keep having sex with me. If I fail, then you'll have to live somewhere else."

"What?! No! I like things the way they are!"

"It's just better for you and also, what you're doing isn't the most moral thing—"

"Fuck you! What I'm doing?! Last I checked, sex was between us not me! You're calling me a whore?! I know what they teach you about women who have casual consensual sex! They're all whores! Well fuck you!"

"I didn't say that—"

"No! Shut the fuck up! You fucking dick! I don't need you! I never needed you! I only had sex with you because I felt sorry for you! I didn't want you to end up being a child molester so I gave you my body out of sympathy! This is the thanks I get?! I'll cook and clean myself! This whore will show you! No more sex for you! Fuck you!"

Alyssa was yelling at Jonah's face. He was already angry during the drive home. He even controlled himself when she showed a complete lack of understanding and remorse. She manipulated him in church of all places. It was time to release the pent up anger.

"Shut up! I cook and clean for you and you repay me by ruining my celibate life! I WISH WE NEVER MET AGAIN!!"

Jonah had snapped. He had had enough of Alyssa's bullshit. He was kind enough to let her live with him, cook for her, clean after her and even offer to help her to better herself despite the fact that she did not respect his wish to become a priest. She wrecked everything that he worked towards. Now he was just a sex addict. At least, that was how he felt. He also did not appreciate her calling him a child molester.

Right after that last statement, he saw that it hurt Alyssa. He quickly tried to undo the damage of what he said.

"Alyssa, I'm sor—"

"Fuck you! I fucking hate you!" Alyssa yelled as she began to cry.

"I'm sorry, sis!"

Alyssa ran to her room, slammed her door, and locked it. Jonah ran after her and tried to open the door. She yelled to him on the other side,

"I'm not your sister! I don't wanna know you! It was a mistake coming out here! I hope you fucking die!"

All Jonah felt was guilt for saying what he said. He had hurt Alyssa with those words. He blamed himself for all this.

'This is all my fault. If I had been stronger to resist, we wouldn't have ended up like this.'

Jonah kept trying to talk to her for a while, but she just remained silent. He kept apologizing to her and telling her that it was his fault, but she never said a word. He decided to just wait outside her door, sitting on the floor.

After Alyssa heard Jonah stop talking, she started to ponder on what her next action should be. She never thought about whether this was love or just lust between them. She could only think about what had just happened and it made her unable to think straight, but then she thought to herself,

'Why did I react like that?!'

'Why should I care what he thinks about me?'

'He's going to be a priest, he thinks any woman who has sex is a whore, that's religion poisoning his mind.'

'Can it be?! Am I...having feelings?!'

'No! It's just sex, that's all!'

Alyssa thought about something her mother once said,

"Alyssa, don't try to find love so quickly. Go out and have fun while you're still young. Then when you're older, you can get all lovey dovey with someone."

She gave herself to two previous boyfriends. Her heart, her everything, only to be returned with mistreatment. Jonah would just be the same. It was decided. What she had with Jonah was sex only. There was no way she could fall for him. However, she felt uneasy by that notion. She was filled with conflicted thoughts.

'No! I...I...I have feelings for my step-brother!'

'I can't tell him...I just can't...or anyone else.'

'He wouldn't understand. No one would understand. I don't even understand.'

'It'll just be sex.'

Alyssa quickly got up to talk to Jonah, but when she opened her door, she saw that he had passed out on the floor, waiting for her to open the door. She checked the time; it was already midnight. She knew Jonah was not much of a night owl.

"You waited for me..."

She was really touched by his commitment to fix things with her. It was all over an argument that she started because she let her emotions get the best of her. She knew Jonah would never think she was a whore, yet her emotions still got the best of her. Alyssa felt extremely guilty. So he let his emotions take control too, but she kept pushing his buttons. He had every right to. She was being a top notch bitch. Knowing that made her very upset when Jonah had been nothing but sweet to her.

'Do I want to get serious with him? Or should I just keep it simple with the sex?'

Alyssa turned around and had finally decided...

'I'm still young, mom's right. It's just my emotions getting the best of me.'

'I felt like this with my previous relationships and I gave my heart. Look what that's gotten me.'

'I'll just get hurt if I allow myself to fall in love again.'

'Besides, after what I did to him in the confessional...I wouldn't want to date me either.'

Alyssa returned to her room and went to sleep. The next morning, Jonah was cooking breakfast. Alyssa had woken up to the smell of toast, egg, and sausage. She got up to talk to Jonah. He turned his head to look at her and said,

"Hey..."

"Hey, look, about last night—"

"I'm sorry Alyssa! It's all my fault, I'm completely to blame for this! It's all my fault for not resisting temptation from you—"

"Just stop! Look, it's fine, I overreacted. I just wanted to tell you that this is just sex between us. Nothing more. It's not some kind of romantic thing going on. Don't get it confused."

"Oh...okay..."

Jonah looked back at the food he was cooking. He felt crushed by those words. Alyssa noticed a bit of pain in Jonah's eyes the moment she said that. It was obvious that he had feelings too. She coldly brushed it off and remained silent. She should not be getting serious with anyone. She just had to go out and have fun while she was young.

"Alyssa, I can't do this with you."

Alyssa was Jonah's first and that meant something to him. Being his first made her special to him. She decided it was probably for the best if they stopped this. Continuing the relationship would only serve to further hurt him. Besides, she could have any guy she wanted. She was young and beautiful and she felt she would be wasting time trying to fix something she had really fucked up on. She decided to agree to Jonah's terms of stopping the sex between them. She attempted to take up the role of the tough girl.

"Fine, but don't come crawling to me because you need a fix."

She may have come off as more of a bitch than a tough girl just then, but there was no changing it now. She stuck by her attitude. Jonah replied kindly to her,

"Thank you."

Alyssa turned away and thought to herself,

'It's for our own good.'

Chapter XII

Angela came prepared for class this time. The second exam was about to commence and she was very happy to see Jonah in the class. Before the exam started she came up to Jonah and said to him,

"Hey Jonah, I need to talk to you after class, could you meet me in my office? It's a science thing."

"Oh, okay sure." Jonah said happily.

"Thanks, you're a doll." Angela said with a smile. She then turned to look at Alyssa, who had a very angry jealous look on her face. Angela smirked at her while saying,

"Good luck Ms. McClain."

Alyssa thought to herself,

'I don't know why, but I wanna fucking punch Professor Summers for some reason.'

As the exam went on, the same patterns occurred. Some finished early, some finished late, and most finished in the middle. Angela was dying of anticipation. She was going to spend some quality time alone with Jonah. Once the class had finished, she and Jonah walked to her office. She smirked again at the obvious look of envy in Alyssa's face. Angela let Jonah enter her office first. As they both entered her office, she closed and locked the door behind them. Jonah got a bit nervous.

"Uh...Professor Summers, uh...what's with the door?"

"This has to remain a secret between us, so I had to close and lock the door."

"Uh...okay...so, what did you wanna talk to me about?"

Angela sat on her chair and faced Jonah. She answered,

"About a certain a couple who happens to be siblings."

"Uh, what?"

"Don't 'uh what' me, there's no denying it! I know what you and Alyssa have been up to as of late. No wonder you two know the human anatomy section so well."

"What?! Are you suggesting—"

"I am not suggesting; I am simply speaking the truth."

Angela pointed to the closed door behind Jonah. He saw a calendar and was confused. Angela told him,

"Look inside the calendar."

Jonah lifted the calendar off the door. He admired the beautiful artwork, but soon felt his heart race when he opened it. He saw pictures of the time he and Alyssa had sex in the lab. Jonah had so much fear within him as if his life was in danger. Angela smiled, knowing that everything was going as she wanted it. She continued,

"Wouldn't it be a shame if everyone found out about you? A man saying he's becoming a priest, was actually having pre-marital sex and with his own sister. Also, what would that do for your poor little sister? Why, she'd be shunned upon on this whole campus, not to mention the family."

"She's my step-sister!"

"Here's what I propose, you pleasure me whenever I call you and I'll keep your sick relationship under the table."

"What?! That's blackmail! This...this is wrong! We don't even have sex anymore, everything's back on track and I've been good!"

"Do you really have a choice? It's this or the reputation of you and your step-sister are ruined. Besides, you say 'we don't have sex anymore', but who'd believe that over photos?"

"Please, I actually just lost my virginity. I can't get it back, but I can fight lust and abstain again."

"You were a virgin?...Well it makes sense. Someone as hot as you trying to be a priest. It's plausible."

"So you'll let me go?"

"Nope."

Jonah already knew where this was going. The truth was, he was scared for himself, but being the good person he was, he was worried more so for Alyssa. As much stress that she had caused him, he still loved her and cared for her. As he looked at the pictures, he decided get straight to the point.

"So, what now?"

"It's simple really, I want you to be my little boy toy." Jonah gave Angela a shocked expression and she continued, "You heard me, you can start by taking off your clothes."

Jonah paused and gave it some thought. He could not find a way out. He had finally gotten back on track with his celibate life and now it was being wrecked again. There was only one thing he could do. He began to strip.

"Mmm baby, yeah, that's what I like."

Once Jonah was completely naked, Angela was completely silent. She gasped,

"Oh my God! It's beautiful!"

Angela felt like drooling from the size of Jonah's cock. It was bigger than she had hoped for. She could not stop smiling at how large his member was. Angela removed her shirt and bra. She cupped her D's and commanded Jonah,

"Come suck my nipples."

Jonah had never seen a pair of breasts so big. He thought Alyssa's C's were huge, but this outdid them for sure. He walked up to Angela and he put her right nipple into his mouth while playing with the other one. He was surprised at how fast he was to follow her orders. Perhaps it was the fact that he had not had sex in a while. Jonah had been blue balling since the incident with the confessional. Since then, he had been going to church, confessing his sins, and abstaining from temptation. He felt that things were getting better, but Angela was taking that away from him. Just like Alyssa did. However, he wanted Angela's body because he was blue balling. It overrode all that. That was what frightened Jonah the most. He really enjoyed sex. He never truly noticed until he and Alyssa had stopped having sex.

Angela moaned from the sensation. She had not been touched by a man in a long time. She was completely overjoyed to feel a man's touch again...and much more that was to follow. She gently stroked his head and moaned in his ear,

"Oh Jonah, you drive me wild! Keep sucking them, you're so good!"

Jonah continued to suck Angela's nipples; he alternated between sucking the right and left one. Although Angela was blackmailing him, Jonah was actually enjoying this. His last sexual encounter with Alyssa was an abusive one. He really liked her stroking his head gently instead of slapping his face. He liked that she was not being too rough. Angela spoke again,

"That's good, now show me how good you are with your tongue."

Angela removed the rest of her clothing and stood in front of Jonah completely bare. Jonah got to his knees and began to lick away at Angela's pussy. She stroked his head softly again and moaned to him,

"Mmm, you're tongue feels so good."

Angela leaned back and sat on her chair to put her legs up in the air, exposing everything to Jonah. Jonah could see Angela's pussy fully and he loved the view. There was not a single pubic hair to be found. Not on her pubic bone area, not on her lips, not even on her anus. It was completely smooth. Alyssa had a small patch above her clitoris though, but it was not like he was complaining. Angela saw that Jonah was staring. She demanded his response.

"What's wrong?"

"Oh sorry, I...it's just...you, you look so clean down there."

She smiled at his compliment,

"Aww, thank you."

Jonah got back to eating Angela's pussy. He switched between licking her clitoris and licking her vaginal walls.

"Mmm, oh yes! That's it baby, that's the spot, keep licking me there! I'm already gonna cum!"

Jonah continued to lick at Angela's clitoris. He then stuck two fingers in her pussy and doubled her pleasure.

"I'm cumming!"

Jonah licked at Angela's clitoris faster and he could feel her pussy contracting on his fingers. Angela was having the time of her life. She was having a strong orgasm. She clamped her hands to the arms of her chair and moaned loudly from her climax. As her orgasm was beginning to subside, she told Jonah to stop licking her. She was getting very sensitive now. She would go crazy if he continued any further. Jonah got back to his feet and picked up his clothes to leave. Angela hugged him from behind and said,

"Just where do you think you're going? You still need to cum."

Chapter XIII

Jonah dropped his clothes as he felt Angela's hand stroking his cock. He could feel her warm soothing body touching his back. She even smelled nice too. She had a fruity smell, some sort of citrus scented perfume. Angela kissed the right side of Jonah's neck and then moved her kisses to his right shoulder. Jonah put his left hand on top of Angela's left hand, which was on his abdomen. His right palm was pressed against the wall. He never tried this before, but it felt nice. He turned his head to look at Angela. He warned her,

"Dr. Summers...I can't control myself, please stop..."

Angela smiled and said,

"Shh, just enjoy, and call me Angela."

"Angela...I...I..."

Jonah turned around to stop Angela, but he was met with a kiss. She attacked his lips and then continued stroking him. She got to her knees and began to put his cock in her mouth. She took the first seven inches in.

"Ah! Dr. Sum—Angela! It...It feels so good!"

Angela popped his cock out of her mouth and responded,

"Moan for me baby. Tell me how good it feels."

She put it back in her mouth, this time, taking the whole thing in. She gagged briefly but soon regained control of her gag reflex. Angela was experienced. She knew what she was doing. During the time her sex life was on hiatus, she would often practice on sausages and bananas. When the time came for her to pleasure someone she found worthy, she would be ready. And she was.

"Angela! It...feels...so...amazing!"

Angela appreciated his compliment. She popped his cock out of her mouth again and put it between her breasts. She squeezed her breasts together and stroked him. Jonah enjoyed the softness of Angela's breasts. He really liked that beautiful smile that she gave him as she suffocated his cock with her huge twins. She was better at giving a blowjob and titfuck than Alyssa. Jonah moaned,

"Angela! I'm gonna cum!"

Angela put Jonah's glands in her mouth as he was shooting his load. She swallowed by every squirt. When she let his cock out of her mouth, there were no traces of cum left to be found inside.

"Oh my gosh that was amazing!"

Angela smiled at Jonah and said,

"I hope you're not done yet, my pussy is dripping wet."

Jonah gulped at the statement of this woman. Perhaps what he agreed to was something he bit off that was more than he could chew. Either way, he had no choice. Angela giggled at the nervous look on Jonah's face.

1...34567...9