I Am a Sex God Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

----

9:58am

I was back at home walking through the front door. As I made my way to the kitchen I found Sasha sitting down at the dining table, sipping some tea. She smiled as she saw me.

"Morning darling."

"Good morning." I walked up to her and lightly grasped the side of her head. I leaned in and gave her a teasing kiss good morning. As we parted she had her eyes closed and sighed in contentment.

"So what have you lined up for today?" I asked as I admired her radiant features.

It took a moment for Sasha to come back to reality, "One house, as well as an apartment complex that is already bought."

"Really? I thought apartments were too much work."

"Special case. I'll explain when we see the owner."

"Alright. Give me a bit to get ready."

Sasha nodded and continued with her tea, though looking much happier than before I had arrived. I made my way the master bathroom to freshen up as my clothes has some funk built up from the gym. Since I was on a schedule I just used my powers and willed the soiled clothing clean as if I never used them and folded into a dresser. As I stood naked I used my powers further to clean my body and give a nice 'freshly washed' scent as it had faded on my way back. That felt much better. Doing a quick inventory of my wardrobe, I used my powers one final time to instantly clothe myself in a white, collared polo shirt and dark slacks. I walked out of the bathroom and put on comfortable shoes.

In less than 90 seconds I was back in the kitchen ready to go.

"Ready?" I asked Sasha.

"Da." Sasha put her porcelain cup and dish in the sink and we made our way out.

------

10:14 am

Sasha and I stepped out of her car to a small to a modest one story house. The house itself was rather plain-looking with a small drive way and a slightly unkempt front yard. There was an Open House sign planted in the yard.

"Not much to look at." I commented

"Look inside before you judge." Sasha started making her way to the front door.

It was a modest one story house painted a light tan. If you looked closely you could see signs of old age as paint was chipping and parts of the garage door were scratched. As we walked toward the front door we could see some rust in the handle. We stepped inside and stood in a living room area. Toward the back of the living room area was a sliding glass door to the backyard. To the right I saw the kitchen and small dining room. There was a hallway to our left. We ventured left.

Immediately as we walked down the hallway, we saw a bathroom on the left which was rather small and nothing much to speak of. We ventured further to find three bedrooms and another bathroom. I noted the rather scant closet space. We came back to the living room to check out the kitchen. Another small space but it had an interesting nook that seemed purposed for fixing drinks and snacks. We made our way back down the hallway to look at the back yard.

As we approached the back of the house we were able to see the small back yard. It was as messy as the front. Not the most inspiring of properties.

"So what do you think darling?" Sasha asked.

"Not great. Though it is in a nice neighborhood. What's the asking price?"

"125,000"

"Really? Seems a bit low for the neighborhood and the house doesn't seem to be in too bad a shape. What's the reason?"

"It's the structure. The electrical wiring was in very poor condition and the plumbing is not so great. Those are the problems that they know of. House has been on market for over a year."

I closed my eyes and did a quick 'scan' of the house, just checking every space. It was as Sasha said and then some. "The house definitely needs a lot of work. In addition to the plumbing and electrical, the AC is really outdated. Also I sense the roof is in need of repair." I informed Sasha of what I found.

"Really the roof? The realtor didn't say anything about it." Sasha replied

"Trust me. If it rained enough the whole house would become a shower."

"So what do you think?" Sasha asked.

"We should put up an offer. With all the problems we could probably knock the price down to 105,000 easily. Maybe even lower. This would be a great property to rent out once I fix it up and maybe put in another bathroom."

"And what will it cost to do all that?" Sasha said in joking tone

I just looked at her and smiled. Obviously she knew it wouldn't cost anything at all. I could fix the entire house with my powers and it wouldn't cost anything except a weekend of my time. We both shared a simultaneous grin. I know what you might think: 'unlimited control and power over the universe and all I do with it is cheap home improvement and getting laid'. You have to treasure the little things.

"Let's move on to the apartment you mentioned."

-----

10:42am

We pulled up to a 4 story, brick building. It seemed much older than the surrounding buildings. We pulled into a nearly vacant parking lot.

"So what is the story with the building?" I asked as we made our way inside the structure.

"I will let my friend, Adriana, tell the story. Come she is on the first floor." Sasha said nothing further and made her way methodically to a room on the first floor.

She knocked on a door very near the entrance. A few moments later the door was answered by a diminutive, older woman in drab clothing. She squinted looking at us and asked in a heavy accent I couldn't discern:

"Can I help you?"

"It's me, Adriana, It's Sasha."

Adriana gave pause. She took another glance at the woman she called a good friend for nearly 10 years. Adriana nearly had a heart attack as she recognized some of her old friend.

"Sasha!" She leaned over and gave her taller friend as strong a hug as a woman of her stature could. "After all this time how can you look younger?"

Sasha glanced in my direction sheepishly. "You're such a flatterer."

Once the pair broke up with the pleasantries, Adriana finally noticed me. She seemed to scrutinize me.

"Adriana, this is a good friend of mine." Sasha said

"Ah I see. Welcome then." Adriana took on a very cheerful demeanor. Any friend of Sasha was a friend of hers it seemed.

"Please come in. We need much discussion." she said in that thick accent. It took me a few moments to figure out what she meant.

Adriana was such a gracious host. In short order she served tea and little snacks. I was cheerful just being in her presence while she and Sasha were catching up. While they did so I did a scan of the building. I felt others and guessed it was an apartment building serving mostly younger people. It was in fairly good shape, no major defects or problems. Even so, Sasha was never one to manage one. In the past Sasha was a very good real estate agent eventually becoming a well off property owner. She always said that apartments were too much work for a small payoff. I wondered what made her change her stance in this situation. As I was pondering this, by coincidence, that very subject was brought up.

"So Adriana as much as I've enjoyed our time, I want to talk about the apartment. This is the one I told you about." Sasha put her hand over mine

Adriana dropped some of her cheer and took on a more serious facial expression. "I must thank you again Sasha for buying but I would be more comfortable with you in charge."

"You know how I feel about apartments. Besides, I know you'll like him. Go on, test him."

Adriana spoke with an authority that belied her stature, "I have managed this apartment for many years. I want to retire but before I do, I want to make sure I leave it in the proper hands. I trust Sasha to do it but no one else. So I must see you are capable."

"Well I have four years experience as a property manager, for similar sized apartments and if you need I have references of the landlords of the properties I managed." I said in a very professional tone.

Adriana got up from her chair and started walking to the front door. "Come. Follow."

We got up and followed Adriana as she walked out. As we stepped out of her apartment, she closed the door behind us. She lead us outside the building.

"Ms. Escobar always walks her dog Saturday mornings. Her dog is always loud when she returns and it bothers many residents. I need to give her a friendly reminder to keep her dog under control. She'll be back soon. This morning I want you to do it."

"Sure." I responded.

About five minutes later, as Adriana expected, a young woman with a large German Sheppard came strolling around the corner. The dog seemed almost as big as the owner. The dog was barking angrily at other pedestrians, while the owner had some trouble keeping her dog under control. They made their way to the front of the apartment. Adriana and Sasha stood aside so I could greet Ms. Escobar.

"Good morning. Ms. Escobar I presume?" I greeted the petite woman.

"Yes I am. And you are?" All throughout, her dog was growling and barking. Ms. Escobar had trouble hold her dog in check.

"I am the assistant manager. Adriana wanted me to say hello and to kindly remind you to keep the noise level down."

"I know. I know. But Roxy just has so much energy even after our walks and I guess she just doesn't like other people."

"Well all I ask is that you try. Maybe she just needs to play more." I stepped forward as if to pet Roxy.

"I wouldn't do that. Roxy bites sometimes."

"It'll be okay."

As I approached, Roxy growled menacingly and seemed ready to attack me. As I got within arm's reach what came next surprised Ms. Escobar and Adriana. Roxy sensed my true nature and stopped barking, curling away as if trying to retreat. She was paralyzed as my hand drew near whimpering. Roxy sensed my overwhelming power but not my intention and was terrified of me. As I kneeled down to touch her and stroke her, she seemed to be relaxed. The others didn't know it but she was very pliant and obedient to me.

"Now Roxy you're going to be a good girl right?" Roxy looked at me and licked my face.

"Good girl."

"She's never done that. How did you do that?" Ms. Escobar was flabbergasted.

"Animals like me I guess. Thank you for your understanding."

A confused Ms. Escobar made her way inside with Roxy who never made a peep. As she did so Sasha and Adriana approached me.

Adrianna spoke, "I judge you on how you can handle people not the property."

"So do you approve?" Sasha asked

"Yes. You and I can discuss the arrangements next week."

"Thank you." I said to the petite woman.

"So Adriana, I'll call you later this week. Finalize the paperwork."

"Of course."

After an further exchange of pleasantries, we departed.

----

11:33am

We were back home. I had only about 20 minutes to get ready before we had to leave to get to the restaurant. As Sasha and I made our way to the bedroom we saw Dana was still sound asleep splayed across the large bed, covers strewn around. She looked rather content.

"Is she really still asleep?" I asked disbelieving

"Looks that way darling." Sasha grinned.

"Well let me wake her up."

I sat on the bed next to her, lightly stroking her face. "C'mon sleepy head." No response. "Well time for a more forceful approach."

I put my index finger to her lips. Dana in her unconscious state gave tentative nips and licks. She liked what she found and started kissing. She really liked what she found then started full on sucking, taking my whole finger in her mouth and sucked with great intensity. After a minute Dana became frantic but still looked like she was sleeping. I began to pull my finger away and Dana greedily followed it to keep it in her mouth. I continued my retreat with Dana persistently keeping her mouth attached to my finger. Sasha was giggling at the sight but gave an understanding smile because she would have done the exact same if it were her in Dana's position. After I pulled enough away, Dana was in a sitting position with her torso up. With Dana being Dana, there was a quick build-up and she had a ferocious climax, the force of which woke her up. She opened her eyes fully, now lazily sucking my finger.

She managed to mumble 'good morning' with my finger in her mouth, garbling her speech. I loved this woman.

"C'mon sweetie. We don't have a lot of time to get ready for lunch." I said as I pulled my finger out of her mouth and stroked her cheek.

"Okay." She said dreamily as she was still enjoying the sensations from her wake up call. I gave her tussled mane a quick kiss and she lazily went to bathroom to get ready for lunch.

"So Sasha, you sure you don't want to come along for lunch?"

"I'm sure. Thanks for offering."

"Alright then. See you for dinner."

----

12:26pm

The restaurant was in a modest gray building with sparse decorations. It had only had a simple sign denoting its name and the specials menu posted right outside the door and that was it. As I entered it felt like a Japanese restaurant in the style of a Korean barbeque house where each table had a charcoal grill built into it. Dana and I walked in and got a table. There was a cute Asian hostess to greet us.

"Irashai-masen. Table for two?" She asked cheerfully.

"Three actually. We're waiting on another."

"Alright. Would you like to be seated now?"

"Yes please."

"Right this way." She led us to a nice booth in the back of the restaurant which was relatively secluded.

She laid down three menus on the table, "Your waitress will be right with you."

"Thank you." I said as she made her way back to the front.

Dana and I sat down and started looking through the menu. We saw some interesting appetizers and a decent selection of sushi in addition to the many items requiring cooking at the table grill. Once our waitress come we ordered drinks and started small talk.

"So tell me. How was Jaime at sucking cock?" Dana asked rather casually.

"Very nice. She lacks experience but she's very enthusiastic. It's so rare for me to find that in the wild rather than always having to train a woman to suck with that level of joy. How about you? Was she as oral happy with you as she was with me?"

Dana paused and thought back on her lesbian encounter with Jaime and another woman. "Not really. I think she was too delirious from the pleasure to put any real effort into eating my cunt."

"That's my girl." Dana grinned proudly at that. "If we take her in we should definitely bring out her sexual side. She can be so much more confident and sexy than she already is. Hey you want to order this samurai feast? We get chicken, beef, tempura, and sushi."

"Yeah that sounds good. I might also want to get a spicy tuna salad."

Around the time we were talking about the menu, Jaime showed up. She smiled warmly at us and had a slight blush.

"Hi Jaime. We were just thinking of what to order."

"Hi nice to see you guys again. Give me a minute to look at the menu."

As we made small talk (though without the overt sexual topics) we eased into the atmosphere of the restaurant. We settled on a couple appetizers, the seared ahi tuna salad, and a whole smattering of dishes that we could cook at the table.

"By the way, I really wanted to thank you for dinner last time. It was one of the best I've had in a long time." Jaime blushed as she remembered not just the food, but the things we did after. With her gratitude, I felt her arousal spike. This was going to be a fun lunch.

"Oh it's my pleasure. You did a great job helping." I smiled my dashing smile.

Jaime blushed further. I could sense she was holding something back. Within no time at all we were happily munching away on appetizers as we grilled various meats on our charcoal grill. It was as we nearly finished with the main course that I decided to have some fun at the table. I leaned in close to Jaime and asked in a low, hushed voice:

"How was it?"

Jaime gasped slightly at the closeness and the intimacy. "Uhh...how was what?"

"How was your entrée?"

"Uhh...Good."

"Glad to hear it." I started lightly caressing Jaime through her blouse, touching her sides and shoulders. She bit her lip to stop from moaning out loud. Using my powers, I made sure anyone who looked at our table only saw three people just finishing their meal, enjoying each others' company. As I continued my touching, the waitress came by.

"Hope you enjoyed your meal. Anyone care for dessert?"

"Oh yes please. I'll try a scoop of green tea ice cream." Dana said smiling as she watched me have my way with Jaime.

The waitress turned to Jaime and I who appeared perfectly normal. "And would you two like anything?"

I leaned in and whispered in Jaime's ear, "I'm going to have you for dessert." I then opened Jaime's blouse to expose her flesh and began assaulting her erogenous spots, which elicited the cutest shocked expression.

In a normal speaking voice that contrasted with my beast-like arousal, while groping I said, "We would like to share a chocolate lava cake."

Nothing appeared out of the ordinary to the waitress so she replied, "Great, I'll be right out with those for you."

Dana perceived what was really going on. As the waitress left Dana licked her lips and said, "Delicious. Give it to her good baby."

I put Jaime in my lap and 'gave it to her good.' I took a ripe breast in one hand, teased her pussy lips with the other, and took her lips in mine. As Dana had put it earlier, Jaime was delirious from the pleasure and did not question how outrageous the situation was. Only after a few minutes Jaime was very damp and her nipples were rock hard. I used my powers to dematerialize my pants and my cock sprung up making its presence known.

In short order the waitress showed up with the desserts. "Here are your desserts. Enjoy"

"Thanks." Dana said and started happily taking spoonfuls of her dessert.

As the waitress left, I pulled Jaime's pants down to expose her cunt, placed her in my lap, and I slipped into her. I had to hand it to Jaime: she did a good job of stifling her moans. On her own volition, Jaime started slowly grinding on my shaft. As she rose and fell, I planted kisses along the back of her neck and shoulders. As she rode me, Jaime gradually picked up the pace. As she fucked, I took a spoonful of dessert and savored it as Jamie rode my cock. After I took a bite, I took a spoonful and fed Jaime. She moaned at the chocolaty goodness as both her 'mouths' enjoyed a meal.

The waitress came back to check on us, oblivious to Jaime's panting and slight moans she had trouble holding back. "How is the dessert?"

"Oh everything is delicious." I replied. "Could we get the check when you get a chance?"

"Of course." With that the waitress left.

Right as we were about to go over the edge, I took the last spoonful of chocolate molten cake and gave Jaime the last bite. At that moment her body decided to have the climax and she was hit with pleasure from all sides. She enjoyed the aftershocks and the aftertaste.

Once Jaime had regained her senses, I said, "You were the most delicious dessert at the table."

Jamie regained some semblance of reality. She was still twitching a little when she realized the mess she had between her legs. With a deep flush on her face she excused herself, "I should go to the bathroom and get cleaned up."

Jaime noticed how much of mess we had made on the seat and started blushing even harder. Dana accompanied her as she walked on somewhat wobbly legs. Due to my powers, no one noticed anything amiss. While they were away I cleaned the seat with my powers and paid the bill. The cute waitress caught a whiff of the scent of sex, and gave me a questioning look. I just gave a sly smirk and a wink which in turn made the waitress give a shocked expression. A few minutes later the ladies came back in proper order, without any visible evidence of why they had big grins on their faces.

"So Jaime how do you feel?" I asked knowing the answer.