I Am a Sex God Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once she was settled in she didn't speak for a few moments. After what seemed like forever she let out: "Thanks for lunch."

"You're welcome. We should do this again sometime." I shifted in the booth and kissed her rather chastely on the cheek. I then shuffled to make our way to leave.

"Also..." Jaime began before we could leave the booth. I stopped and stayed seated, "...Also, maybe..." Jaime let her speech trail off. She seemed scared of what would come next.

"Tell me Jaime."

"Can we...I guess...Is there a possibility...?" Jaime trailed off seemingly unable to finish.

"Of something deeper?" I finished her thought for her. She nodded with a pleading look. She was developing some strong feelings for me. She had found something worth holding on to.

I moved over in the booth toward her. I let our proximity work on Jaime's desires and she instinctively leaned in toward me as if being magnetically pulled.

"Even though you may not beleive so Jaime, you're an amazing woman."

Jaime looked like a love struck puppy at my words. I continued: "I would love to share many more moments with you and have something deeper." Jamie just stared at me nodding slightly, unsure of how to respond as I was giving what she most wanted in the world at that very moment.

"But there's one condition." I continued.

Her expression sank a little, but after a few moments of pondering she responded, "Anything." Jaime did not seem to care about "conditions", rather she focused on the fact that she was getting what she wanted, and more than she ever thought possible.

"Dana what's my condition?" I asked half serious. Jamie turned to Dana seemly to brace for bad news.

"You have to share." Dana said with a wink.

Jaime seemed confused for a moment. As she realized what Dana meant, she blushed and gave a light gasp.

"So Jaime I'm have time this Wednesday for dinner, but just you and me. Can you make it?"

Rather quickly Jaime replied, "Yes I can make it."

I pulled her in and gave her a kiss. "I'll see you Wednesday."

With that we all made our way out. As Jaime made her way to her car she had the biggest grin on her face. Dana and I reached Dana's car. It was in a fairly secluded corner of the parking lot; no one was around to witness what came next.

"So I'll see you around 7 for dinner?" I asked Dana.

"Of course." with that using my powers I vanished from Dana's sight, teleporting elsewhere.

-----

1:57pm

I gave Dana a brief smile before using my powers to transport myself elsewhere. One moment I was standing in a deserted parking lot, then the next I found myself standing on a dark beach lit by the pale moon light. There was not a soul in sight. I looked out to sea and took a moment to enjoy the beautiful and idyllic scenery even if it was rather dim.

I felt totally at ease and I let go on some of the restraint I normally place on my powers; more power of the universe flowed through me. My eyes glowed a deep golden color as the unlimited energies of the universe coursed their way throughout my being. With my senses enhanced, I could feel a serene, yet primal vitality of my surroundings. My powers afforded me a unique appreciation for something so simple as a beach.

While taking in the paradise I had come to, a lone imposing middle aged-looking man manifested next to me. No preamble or warning, just poof there's a man there now where there was not one before. He did not look at me, nor did I look at him. He mirrored my actions and instead looked out to sea, enjoying nature in its simple splendor. In a quick moment, he too had eyes glowing with a deep golden light. After another moment of shared enjoyment, without turning to face him, I spoke to the man.

"I can see why you've made a home here. It's... divine."

He formed an amused grin and shook his head lightly at my pun. He then turned to me.

"Glad you could make it. Come. Let us have a drink." he turned inland, the glow rapidly fading from his eyes. I took one last glance at the beach with the glow in my eyes fading as well. Out in the distance I could make out the island of Sicily. Even with the power I wield, I still found it a bit jarring to one moment be in a small city in the United States in the afternoon then in the next moment be on a remote beach on the coast of Italy in the middle of the night.

I followed him inland where we came upon a staircase leading up a seaside cliff which we climbed silently. Once we reached the top, the staircase gave way to a path. Along this well tended path My gaze followed it to its destination: a rather large and opulent villa. As we walked toward the large structure, I made conversation with my old friend.

"So Dimitri what have you cooked up this time?"

Never breaking his stride, he responded, "When you've lived as long as I have, you learn to value a good surprise."

"Can I at least get a hint?" I asked grinning.

"Patience my friend. We must also have a drink first."

We reached the back door to Dimitri's Italian Villa. After a long trek through spacious and extravagant interiors, we reached the kitchen. Dimitri reached into a cabinet to pull out a large unlabeled bottle. He set the bottle down on the center wooden counter and reached into a cupboard to produce two small glasses. In a meticulous and deliberate manner, he opened the bottle and poured equal amounts in the glasses. He took one in each hand and offered me one.

We clanked glasses and downed our contents.

"Very good. Did you have to use your powers to get it so crisp?" I asked savoring the taste.

"No this was pure nature. I still prefer nature's product over what I can produce."

"To each their own. So, shall we?"

Dimitri lead us out of his not so humble abode out to a large atrium-like structure. As we walked out into the crisp night air, we could hear the voices and commotion going on in the structure. We came upon the door which Dimitri pushed open. He motioned for me to step in first. I was greeted by a flurry of sounds and light as well as a well dressed waiter holding a tray of champagne glasses. I declined the proffered booze and stopped to take in the scene.

I spied a wide space with people all around looking wide eyed with child-like wonderment at odd objects scattered around the space. All of them were very well dressed in distinguished garb and were enjoying some of Dimitri's choice vintages. I turned to Dimitri and said:

"Well you certainly know how to hold an art showing."

"Thanks." He said simply. As I continued to take in the scene, Dimitri went around schmoozing with his guests.

I went around looking at the objects on display. Dimitri was another 'god' and liked using the power of the universe to create art. Since his more than a millennium old, he has quite a bit of experience making very impressive art. So impressive in fact, it has reduced this extremely jaded crowd into children that can feel excitement with new things.

I walked up to a shiny metallic looking object, being poked by an older gentlemen. Several others were watching him poke. As he did, the metallic object seemed to wobble as if made of an odd rubber.

I walked over to another display with a set of objects. The people enjoying this one were dazzled as they passed their hands through the top of the object as if it were merely air, but then settled in their palms like a weight when held from underneath.

I came upon a piece that really spoke to me as well as the people enjoying it. It was a perfect marble statue of a man and a woman embracing. The patrons around it were feeling it with their hands. I reached out and joined them in feeling the statue. I had a moment of surprise when I touched the statue; it felt as if it were living flesh. It felt great to fondle that perfect flesh even if it were made of marble. I smiled at the creativity mixed with sensuality in the piece

It was at that moment I heard Dimitri's voice in my head: "You like? I thought of you"

I responded back mentally: "I like very much."

I heard in my head: "You should look at the pieces in the far corner. It's art that responds to its audience."

I looked over at a large group admiring said pieces in the corner. If the oh's and ah's I heard were any indication, Dimitri must have done something right.

I first came upon a plate on a table that seemed to have a liquid covering. It was dark and seemed viscous. I saw a man reach out and briefly touch it. The liquid seemed to sense his touch and reformed itself on the plate. It shifted on the plate and made a pattern. Once it settled, it formed a portrait of a tiger. Another person came up and touched the substance. This time it reformed into a majestic flock of birds. Yet another came and touched it. This time it formed a woman who was breathtaking and rather naked. The man who initiated this blushed while the crowd laughed and whistled at his naughty creation.

All throughout this section, the art work was being touched and responding in various ways. Dimitri was right in that there is something special in a good surprise. Despite having the power to play with reality, I was having a fun time playing with Dimitri's art in the company of people also enjoying the same experience.

I wandered around just taking in the scene; impressive artwork on display as well as people having a good time. After a while I found Dimitri checking in with his staff.

"Very nice showing Dimitri."

Dimitri excused himself from his staff to speak, "Thanks. So what did you think of the special marble?"

"Very interesting use of physical energy. Same set-up next month?"

"Actually going to take a break. Next one will be in winter."

"Oh? Your patrons might be upset with that news."

"They need the break. Many are at important milestones in their life."

We always referred to Dimitri's donors as his patrons because they contributed to his art projects but in reality, Dimitri is the one who takes care of them. All of them have been helped in some way by Dimitri. He still watches over all of them; I never met a mortal or god more charitable than Dimitri. Even though all his patrons do give him money, these events are more to keep a close eye on them and guide them further. Each has their own story and I have yet to meet even a tenth of the them.

"Might have a tasting next time." Dimitri said, his cheery casual demeanor belying the intense purpose and dedication in the god.

"Want help with that one?" I asked, my interest piqued at the possibility of culinary experimenting.

"Perhaps. I'll let you know."

"Of course. Always a pleasure Dimitri. If you'll excuse me, I have another appointment to keep."

"Good bye my friend." he turned back to his party.

I walked out of the large atrium out of sight. I took in one last view of the pale moon lighting the beach. After a moment of enjoying the scene, I vanished.

-----

3:02pm

I found myself, in my bedroom at home across the world from where I had been moments ago. Instead of the pale moonlight on a remote beach, the afternoon sun was flooding through the window.

I went over to the table to double check the schedule. I had roughly an hour before I had to go to work. There were some things that some managers thought would be suited to do over the weekend for no overtime, which I very much disagreed with. Even though I don't make my department do such things I do go in to check on those who were kind enough to volunteer their time.

With a break in the action, I decided just to do some time-wasting activity until then. I headed to the kitchen with my laptop to catch up on some reading. I sat down at the dining table and read news articles online. It was nice.

After reading various articles from all over the web, I began to feel a little restless. I looked at my laptop clock to find it only 3:15. Well, that didn't last very long. I decided to forget the rules of the universe and used my power to just skip over a bit of time. The clock now read 3:45. Well guess I'll get going then.

-----

3:49pm

I strolled into the headquarters of our company and found myself in the position many American workers dread: at work on a weekend. I saw a handful of people around the place bustling, working on various things, filing papers, completing paperwork, taking out trash, and other menial things. A couple of the workers there took the time to stop what they were doing and greeted me. I politely responded back.

I was a middle manager in accounting; not exactly a CEO or board member, but not really on the level of an office drone either. I didn't actually have to be there on the weekend; I was just there to check on those who were required to be there. Being the big softie that I am, I was just checking up them. I knew other department heads asked several workers to come in and essentially work for free. I unpacked a bunch of refreshments and snacks I keep in the kitchenette and within a few seconds of announcing nourishment, all came rushing in.

"How is everyone doing?" I asked as they tore into snacks. I got a flurry of groans as well as many uttering something along the lines of how unfair their bosses were.

"Yeah, I know. Anyway take a breather. I'll be around if you need anything."

I left the group in higher spirits than the drudgery of the day had imposed. I walked around just to see what was being worked on. I shook my head as I saw what my peers in middle management had been requiring of their underlings on a weekend. The more I saw the less I liked it. Finally getting sick of seeing the toil, I walked over to the window. The view of downtown was at least a welcome distraction and in some way a small comfort.

As I looked out into the concrete jungle, I let my senses reach out casually to feel my immediate surroundings. I could feel the people here were in better mental standing thanks to me. They never thought someone higher up would ever seem to take such interest in their well being and well being of their weekend. As I continued to stretch my senses, I had to gasp. I was suddenly acutely aware of a sexual energy emanating somewhere in the office.

Somebody was getting some nookie. Normally I would be all for it, and the sex god part of me wanted to go get popcorn and cheer whoever on. But this was work. The manager part of me realized that this was inappropriate conduct and probably should be dealt with. At the very least I was going to see who it was. I headed toward the source of the delicious energy I felt, making sure not to have anyone else follow.

I walked down several cubicles, down a couple hallways. As I did so, I began to have a hunch of who was behind the office tryst. I walked further and heard muffled grunts. As I came upon the cubicle where the lovers were engaged, my suspicions were confirmed. The name plate on the cubicle in plain writing: Michael. I used my powers to look through the plain gray colored wall of the cubicle to see Michael standing there with his girlfriend Christine bent over the desk with her skirt hiked up. Michael was pounding away with the silliest grin on his face. Christine was taking it with her hands over her mouth muffling her noises of passion.

Well at least no one could say they were laying down on the job. I watched intently as the couple rutted in the workplace environment. Christine had some trouble keeping quiet and Michael too started being more vocal in his grunts. I enjoyed the scene and really wanted that popcorn right about now. All for the best that I didn't have any as both had a massive release shortly after. Michael collapsed forward onto his partner, both of them drawing in ragged breaths recovering from must have been a fantastic fuck.

The sex god in my won out and I decided to let this little incident pass without any reprimand. I made a quiet retreat and let the lovers recover in peace. Though I was proud of Michael. I had been giving him love advice and glad to see him spicing up his sex as I suggested. You can't get that kind of thrill at home. I went back to check up on the others.

It was some time later that Christine actually came out and said hello.

"Christine, So you're stuck here too?" I asked cheerfully not giving away I knew what had transpired.

"Yeah. It's not so bad though."

"So how's Michael?"

"What?" Christine was caught off guard. She thought she had been found out.

After a few moments of suspense I asked, "You know Michael. Your Boyfriend. I would assume you know how he is."

"Oh. Uh yeah he's doing fine."

"Glad to hear. The three of us should go have drinks again some time. Last time was a lot of fun." I gave a naughty grin.

Christine had a shudder of lust at the thought of last time. Her only verbal response was "Yeah, definitely."

"Well, I'll leave you to it Christine. Say Hi to Michael for me if you see him tonight."

"Oh I will." Christine turned to exit down the hall, I suspect back to Michael.

Sensing she was still horny and ready for a second round, I decided to spike her arousal.

"Oh Christine. Hold on a sec."

"Yeah?" She said with a little impatience in her voice.

"Take these. You'll need them." I went to a supply cabinet and grabbed a new pack of sanitizing wipes. I handed them to her to elicit a confused look from Christine.

I gave her a smirk. "You should wipe up after finishing or you'll leave a smell."

She realized I knew what was going on. She gave me a shocked look. I winked and gave her the thumbs up.

"I won't tell. Promise." I left her with that to go check on the rest of the people there. I found them back at work.

After keeping an eye on everybody and helping out with some of the work, I decided it was time to call it quits.

"Okay everyone. It's almost 6. Time to clock out."

There were tired and relieved sighs all around. One by one everyone trickled out. As everyone made their exit to finally begin their weekend, I extended my senses to check on the love birds. They were still going at it, with Michael giving Christine some attention with his tongue. I just smiled. Work on a Saturday turned out to be alright after all. I hope the cleaning staff don't catch them. I made my exit as well.

----

6:33pm

I found myself in Irina's room. Sarah was still at the gym and would be until it was time to get ready for Kristen's birthday dinner so we would not have interruptions from Irina's roommate.

"I promised you some quality time." I smiled warmly at Irina.

"That you did. I'm glad you kept the appointment." Irina said in an unassuming manner.

"So what did you have in mind?" I asked taking a seat on the bed.

"Why don't you get undressed and lay down on the bed. I'm going to change into something more comfortable." She took a bag out of the closet and headed to the bathroom.

"Sounds like a plan." I took off my shirt and peeked over to Irina stealing appreciative glances at my nude chest and dropping pants as she made her way to the bathroom.

In a minute I was nude and waiting on the bed sporting a proud erection. About ten minutes later the door cracked open a little and I heard Irina's voice:

"Sweetie, would you put the blindfold on and lay down?" she said in a playful tone.

"Of course."

I did as she instructed, enjoying the 'quality time'. I heard the door open and then shut. I heard the soft footsteps of Irina closing the distance to me. I then heard Irina fiddling with something on her bed posts. I knew to hold my arms above my head near the bed posts and legs spread open slightly. I felt hand cuffs affix to my wrists. Irina pulled the blindfold off. I was treated to the sight of Irina in a black leather corset, black satin gloves, black stockings that went up halfway of her legs, and a black, feathered mask covering her eyes and forehead; for good measure she was holding a riding crop. Normally she'd wear black leather boot that went up to her knee and black leather panties but we were playing in a bed, not the dungeon. Unfortunately our time would not be as long