I Am a Sex God Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked up and smiled, "How may I serve you mistress?"

As you may have figured out by now Irina loves to play the dom. We've done this many times in the past. She loved the idea of teasing someone while they were bound or blindfolded. Being the sex god that I am, I was the only one that really encouraged her to explore and indulge that part of herself, all while still maintaining a friendship outside of play time. I even had that outfit custom made for her. The outfit completed the fantasy of control and intensified the thrill she got out playing the strong master. However this time I sensed she wasn't as exuberant as previous tease sessions. I think familiarity was dulling the experience; a very naughty plan formed in my head to put that spark back in. This time I would overwhelm her into a sub and let her taste what it is like to lose control.

"Aren't you a good slave." Irina praised my attitude. "I'll have you worship me."

Irina stood on the bed so she was standing directly above my waist. She put her right foot to my face and I started kissing.

"Mmmm. Good boy."

I bided my time for when the roles would be reversed. Irina will be begging me to take control when I was done. After a few minutes she removed her foot.

"Very good, now worship here." She knelt in front of my face to present her inner thighs and glistening sex. I worshiped with devotion. I was kissing, licking, and what you would generally call worshiping her sensitive areas. She cooed and stroked my head. She inched closer and closer. Right as she was about to tip over she pulled away and held my head still.

"You've been very good. It's time your mistress rewarded you."

"Thank you mistress."

Irina shifted so she was straddling me. She took my cock in one hand and guided it to her opening. In a slow, deliberate motion, she sunk down, taking almost my entire hardness into her. I could tell Irina wasn't as into it as she normally was. Usually she'd work me some with the riding crop and have me be a good boy before she made a show of impaling herself on my bound form.

For the first few minutes, she slowly pulled up until I was almost out of her, then very slowly pushed back down. It literally took her a full minute to complete an up stroke and then another full minute to let me slide all the way back in again.

I groaned. Irina gave a wide smile, indicating she loved the control and my helplessness to her. She slowly picked up the pace, starting down the road to release. She was still going at a slow pace to draw it out as much as she could and make me frustrated. I saw my chance to dominate Irina approaching in tandem with Irina's release.

Irina rode me spiraling out to rapture. It was right as she was at the edge of tipping over when I put my plan into motion. Using my powers in a way Irina had never experienced she would by the end become my slave. Right as she teetered, I used my powers to have invisible hands have their way with her all over her body. As I predicted, she was startled at the sudden sensations and was pulled from the edge slightly to fathom what was occurring. She looked around her sweaty body to not find anything visibly touching her yet feeling it all over. Strong, invisible hands made their way all along her body expertly caressing her shoulders, neck, stomach, back, breasts, buttocks, legs, and thighs.

Before she could process anything further, the invisible attackers picked her up off my body; she began to levitate and drifted to the middle of the room. Irina's expression was priceless. She was so used to being in control that this extreme reversal left her mind racing to figure out what was going on. The invisible caresses started picking up. Meanwhile I was still tied up unable to stop from smirking at the floating Irina being pleasured silly in midair. She was resisting the pleasure but it was a futile effort. She tried batting away these unseen hands but they were ethereal and unaffected by her attempts.

She realized that she was close so she gave up her struggle against the unseen pleasure assault and began her efforts to help them. She was pinching her nipples and touching her wet sex. Rather quickly she had her orgasm. After her spasms abated she tried to regain her senses and regain some control though she was still floating. I began the second part of my plan; Irina looked down to her body in horror as her outfit seemingly started to turn liquid and melt. It became an ooze almost like a thick syrup; it felt warm and sticky.

Suddenly, the liquid began rippling, coming alive. It moved like several snakes out from her body to her limbs leaving her torso completely naked. The ooze pooled on her arms and legs. Once again in sudden motions, the black liquid started pooling on itself turning into arm restraints holding her arms above her head and her legs spread. The liquid engulfed her hands and forearms and extended itself to the ceiling keeping her arms above her head. The liquid on her legs engulfed her up to her calves and stretched out to anchor her feet to the floor. The liquid then solidified into a material that was as soft as satin but restrained like a prison shackle. Irina was now completely naked but for her restraints, spread out standing in the middle of the room. Irina's gaze eventually settled on me with a look of fear on her face. I had never gone this far in the past.

Nonchalantly I got out of my restraints as if they weren't even there and stood up from the bed gloriously naked with some of Irina's juices still coating my cock. I stretched as if shaking off morning stiffness. Irina was became more fearful as I never came out of my restraints without her permission. Usually once we were finished with 'quality time' she'd tease me a little about unlocking them and I'd make a show of pleading with her to let me go. I stood tall with the lustful, predator like grin. There was no denying who was in control. Despite looking a little afraid Irina's cunt was dripping girl juice down her thighs as it quivered.

I looked at Irina and said, "How can I please you mistress?" I had subservience in my tone as I said the words did which did not match my posture and wicked grin. I walked over to Irina liked I owned her.

Without waiting for a response I continued, "I know exactly what Mistress needs."

I lowered my face to her cunt. She struggled against her bonds but was helpless as I descended on her womanhood with my hungry mouth. I was pretending to be servicing her as a slave when I was the one in control. I knew Irina very well. She wouldn't last against me no matter how much she struggled not to climax. I can excite and pleasure the body despite the protests from the mind. Irina tried to stop herself from cumming in such a submissive state but only after a few minutes with my tongue all over her sensitive spots, I forced her to come.

Without letting her come down, the liquid restraints shifted on her body so she was lifted completely off the ground and spread her legs apart even further. I stood back up and positioned the head of my cock at her entrance. She felt the bulging head at her entrance. She looked down at the throbbing dick about to impale her. She was delirious from pleasure and stopped being afraid. Mostly.

In a dominant tone I tell her just before entering, "Mistress is now a slave."

Irina opened her mouth in shock as if to scream but nothing came out. She could not deny the pleasure, but a small part of her remembered that it wanted to remain in control. In those moments of conflict, pleasure won out. She decided to let go of that part and give in to the new sensations.

Irina's expression after that was beautiful. She was lost in the pleasure and submission that she didn't care about the circumstances. What only mattered was the bliss as I fucked her. Without pulling out of her I stood up and continued my thrusts while standing. As I used her body as my play thing, she was consumed by a massive orgasm.

Soon after continuing in her domination she feels an unseen, ethereal penis probing at her anus. She squealed as it penetrated her ass. Again another orgasm quickly consumed her. Just to complete the set, I gave her another invisible penis for her mouth. She sucks eagerly in time with the third and strongest orgasm yet. Just to compliment the moment everything that was filling Irina cums with her. My cock pours a load in her cunt and the two ethereal penises dump some sperm into her ass and mouth. She feels the load in her ass and mouth; To her surprise actual white liquid appears in her mouth and anus. Irina in her pleasure stupor savors the taste and swallows while tightly contracting her rear muscles.

For a brief moment her world turns white as she is engulfed in a warm blanket of pure pleasure around her entire being. Once the moment passed, she opens her eyes then everything is as it was before she was chained in her liquid clothing. Except she had a fullness like she had just eaten the most delicious meal and had a energetic feeling like she had the most restful sleep. She was dressed back in her leather outfit, solid as it was before; I'm still bound on the bed and now Irina was on top of me with my cock in her wet cunt. I facetiously say "How can I please you now mistress?"

Irina's confusion was matched by her arousal. That was the hottest thing she experienced in a long time and she wanted more. She looked around and started to take in the situation. After looking down at my bound, naked form and taking in her normal, non-liquid clothing she came up with her response, elegant in its meaning and simplicity.

"More." Irina said in a pleading, submissive voice

I gave a cocky grin. Suddenly Irina was pulled up by an unseen force and this time was without any clothing at all, becoming even more my submissive slave.

"So my little pet, We should have a conversation about future "quality times" and other things I can do to you."

Irina just whimpered as she let herself fall into the pleasure and enslaved herself to it.

"Well in any event my little slut, it will have to brief. We don't have much time until we need to adjourn to Kristen's dinner." I stroked the inside of her thigh making sure not to touch any really sensitive area.

Irina just moaned in frustration to get her satisfaction. I grinned at her helplessness.

-----

7:42pm

Our group had settled into the lively restaurant. Dana, Sasha, Sarah, Irina, and of course the birthday girl Kristen were sitting conversing with each other while I sat and listened. It was an Italian restaurant. We were enjoying snacking on fresh bread with olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Soon after, we got a wonderful antipasto salad and plenty of red wine.

Everyone was sharing stories and happy memories while the wine and food kept coming. I was more reserved than I usually was. Kristen was a good friend but we did not share the intimacy that I shared with the women at the rest of the table. In fact Kristen was quite the lesbian and did not have any interest in me sexually. A rather unusual story, we met through Sasha. Sasha also happened to be a lesbian but unlike Kristen, Sasha partook in a little cock from time to time. Kristen was a past lover of Sasha's and they still have some passionate moments from time to time.

Kristen never understood what Sasha saw in me but due to our mutual love of pussy, Kristen and I became friends. Thanks to the wine, the conversation was turning more raunchy. I felt very privileged to be privy to the fascinating sexual dialogues of gorgeous women with eclectic tastes. I perked up further when I came up in conversation.

"So when do I get my presents?" Kristen asked, slurring slightly.

Sarah pulled up a bag, "Here you go."

"Awesome. Thanks Sarah."

Irina held out a box. Kristen took the proffered item.

"Thank you, Irina."

Dana produced a wrapped box which again Kristen took giving thanks. As she put the things aside, she looked at Sasha and I expectantly.

"Sorry darling but we had to leave your present at the house. This would not be an appropriate setting for it." Sasha explained.

"Well, if it's at home, we can enjoy the rest of dinner." Kristen pronounced and the merriment continued.

-----

9:07pm

Back at home, Kristen was ready for her last birthday gift.

"So what is it?" Kristen asked.

"Patience. Over the years you value a good surprise." I said, echoing Dimitri.

Both Kristen and I made her way in her room. No one else followed. As Kristen realized this she gave a suspicious look. She sincerely lacked attraction to me. She also knew that I understood that. She was trying to figure out what could possibly be the present. Sasha looked at me and I nodded. She smiled and closed the door, leaving us alone.

"So you're present. I know this must seem odd."

"Well despite your quirks, I'll admit that we've sorta become friends. I'll bite. What do you have for me?"

I smiled a heartfelt smile. I never realized Kristen and I had gotten to that point. This would make this all the more satisfying for both of us.

"Well, let me start by saying thank you for considering me a friend." I said. Kristen nodded a 'you're welcome' nod.

"So as your friend, this gift is all the more special. The gift I'm about to give is something of a relief. So if you'll permit me to put this bluntly..." I said in a disarming manner, waiting for her permission.

"Okay go on."

"We have something in common: our appreciation for some hot ass."

Kristen chuckled, "Agreed."

"I know how hot you get around the house with all the abundant girl flesh around and how it frustrates you that none of them really are into you as you are into them. I also know you are a bit bored with what's out in the wild. With me so far?"

At this point Kristen frowned and nodded. Everything I had said was accurate.

"Which brings us to your gift."

Standing in the middle of Kristen's room, I stood and concentrated. Right before Kristen's eyes, I transformed. My body contorted underneath my clothing. My frame visibly shrank, my skin grew smoother, my hair became longer, and my chest swelled. Kristen looked on at first with confusion, slowly turning into lust. After a minute my transformation was complete and before Kristen was a gorgeous woman. I sighed in a voice that was much higher and more sultry. A woman's body certainly had it high points.

I looked down at my body mischievously and back up to make eye contact with Kristen. "Well better get more comfortable." I said in a voice that was very feminine. I slinked out of my now oversized shirt and slacks to reveal a pristine female form. Kristen let out a gasp as she gazed upon my altered state. She definitely liked what she saw. I held out my arms to my sides and bent a little at the hips, never dropping my grin. I gave a wink to Kristen. She got the hint and started getting undressed.

As she did so, I sauntered over to her. She stared at me approaching while fumbling with her clothing. She was panting a little. Once she had her shirt over her head, I reached her and pulled her into a kiss. We melted into each other. That kissing seemed to last forever. I was the one to disengage, and smile at her. I unhooked her bra and started kissing along her chest, the pleasure of which forced her to plop onto her bed. Kristen was in heaven. So far this was a way better present than what she got for any other birthdays. I continued on, pleasuring Kristen in ways she had been yearning for until she had her first release.

"Fucking awesome present." Kristen exclaimed as she came down, laying on the bed with me between her legs.

With a glint in my eye I proclaimed, "Time for phase two of your present."

Kristen looked up at me with confusion, then shock. Six different exotic beauties just seemed to manifest themselves around the bed. The girls were all naked and looking at Kristen with hunger. Kristen's eyes darted around taking in each girl around her getting more turned on the more she saw. After she was done looking at all the sumptuous bounty around her, her gaze settled on me still between her with my wicked grin.

"You'll absolutely love what comes next." At my words all the ladies 'attacked' Kristen all over. Two of the beauties positioned themselves on opposite sides of Kristen's head while holding down her arms; they planted fervent kisses along her cheeks. Two larger women were straddling Kristen's flanks, pushing their heaving breasts into her sides while they simultaneously worked Kristen's breasts with their mouths and tongues The last two were worshiping, licking all over, and massaging Kristen's legs. Kristen moaned in delight. With her pussy wide open, I filled in the void to complete the pleasure. Kristen's moans were slowly increasing in volume.

After a few minutes of this attention, Kristen had a squirting orgasm. We all stopped our motions and marveled at the spectacle. According to Sasha, Kristen was not a squirter so the pleasure must have been considerable.

"Ladies a break." I declared and the six women, back off a little. "Kristen, was it everything you thought it would be?"

Kristen was panting, trying to find the energy to respond coherently. After a few moments of catching her breath, she uttered softly two words, "Hell yeah"

I grinned my evil grin. "Ladies, resume."

Kristen's total surprise and sudden spike of arousal was delicious. Her facial expression was pure gold as well. We all started again at a quickened pace. Kristen had many roaring orgasms rolling one after another. After a long session with who knows how many shifts in positions, Kristen was finally depleted of energy. She slumped into a heap on the bed and barely could keep her eyes open. For once I smiled a content friendly smile.

The exotic women disappeared. With their disappearance, I stood up from the bed to stand at the foot of the bed. I closed my eyes and concentrated; in an instant I was a man again. Looking at the bed, we all made quite a mess. Concentrating again, I used my powers to clean up all the mess and leave Kristen in some satin pajamas. "Happy Birthday, Kristen."

The door opened and a pajama clad Sasha came in. She smiled a breath taking smile and settled in to cuddle with Kristen. Kristen began crying a little and with what energy she had left she said, "thank you" before passing out in Sasha's arms. I left the pair in peace.

---

11:04pm

After I let Sasha and Kristen settle in together, I made my way to the master bed room where Dana was waiting for me. I walked refreshed, enjoying the feeling of post-bliss satisfaction of Kristen's birthday present, as well as still naked. I opened the door to the master bed room and found Dana already reclining on the bed in a red lace bra with matching thong panties. She also had on her stockings with a garter belt. I smiled warmly at her. I released my control over the power of the universe that my body and mind regulated.

My body shifted as I inhaled deeply. I grew in height to a towering 7 feet with my frame expanding. All of my muscles expanded and rippled with strength; all my features became more chiseled and defined. My cock expanded to full 9 inch hardness. My physical appearance was that of pure strength and sexual power. Compared to me, the physique of a Greek god would look below average. After my transformation was complete I opened my eyes to reveal they were glowing a deep golden color.

This was my full sex god state; all the power of the universe flowing into my body without restraint molded my body into the physical manifestation of the raw sexual energy and the power over the universe. In essence it was a body that combined all things sex with the unlimited power of the universe; it was a body Dana was well acquainted with. In fact the only mortals to see this form were Dana and Sasha.