I Am a Sex God Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I strode over to the beauty on the bed. I was going to ravish her, make sweet love to her, and carry out any filthy thought that popped into my head all through the entire night. I reached the edge of the bed towering above it as the male version of lust and love personified. Dana crawled over to me in wanton need as the female version of pure lust and love personified. It was as she made contact and started rubbing me that I sensed something. The glow in my eyes diminished and I looked away from Dana slightly.

"What's wrong baby?" Dana asked still tentatively kissing and rubbing along my massive muscles.

I closed my eyes and focused. When I opened them the glow returned to my eyes and I smiled. "It's Tori. She just got home."

"Oh that's good. You should give her a proper welcome home." Dana said as she still planted kisses along my jaw line and neck.

"Of course." I said as I sat on the bed. Dana went up behind me and wrapped her arms around my broad shoulders and neck, mewling as she continued giving her tender attentions. I concentrated and another one of me appeared standing by the door. This one was my usual form with moderate height and build, clothed in casual around-the-house clothes. The 'normal' me made his way out of the master bedroom as the god version of me grabbed Dana and tussled on the bed. I strode out of the master bedroom to give Tori her welcome home.

As my 'normal' self strode out I heard Tori rustling in the kitchen. She was dressed in her white chef's coat, checkered chef's pants, heavy duty boots, and had her hair scrunched up in a bun. Her black skull cap that she wears during service was balled up on the kitchen counter. She was oblivious to my entrance as she was perusing the fridge in search of late night sustenance. She looked almost totally drained of energy but that was understandable after working a weekend dinner shift at a popular restaurant. The hungry crowds can be unforgiving.

"Hi honey." I made my presence known.

She looked away from the fridge to meet my eyes. She perked up and seemed less tired "Hi baby."

I walked up to her and pulled her in my arms. She closed the fridge and forgot about food for the moment as she melted in my embrace, leaning into my larger frame. She was very affectionate: she rested her head on my shoulder and stroked my torso lightly with her hands. I returned her affection by wrapping my arm around her back and stroking her tangled hair with the other as we both enjoyed just being pressed against the other.

"I hate to tell you but Sasha is with Kristen right now. Probably not a good idea to go to your room tonight."

"It's okay. It's Kristen's day. Sorry I couldn't be there for the dinner."

"That's alright. You had work. Though I'm worried about you."

Tori separated a little and looked up at me with a confused expression, "What do you mean?"

"C'mon Tori, I used to be your expediter. It's not healthy taking a full shift everyday of the week. I worry you're overworking yourself."

She huffed and put her head back into my shoulder.

"Whatever you say boss." She gave with slight sarcasm. I suddenly felt very nostalgic. She called me 'boss' when we worked in the kitchen together. We stayed in each others' arms for a good 5 minutes.

"So would you like some company in the guest room while Kristen and Sasha are occupied?" I asked in a friendly manner.

"Sounds like a plan." Tori sighed as she leaned into me as we walked together to the guest room. As soon as the door was closed behind us we locked in a kiss.

Tori was a very sensuous lover. The kiss was very slow and teasing. There was passion and need, but there was no rush. Our lips explored the other as they lingered. Our hands slowly roamed as our arms locked us together. Very slowly we started to get undressed. Tori slowly pulled at the waist line of my t shirt while I meticulously undid the buttons on her chef's coat. There was a wonderful moment of tension as we separated to remove our tops; we eyed each other with longing. We returned to each others' arms more naked than before but no less passionate. After what seemed like forever, we started tugging at each others' pants. Both our bottoms came off and we each took a moment to step out of them. As more clothes came off, I took in the sight of Tori in only her white underwear, contrasting beautifully with her dark brown skin. Instead of resuming with the kissing, I kneeled and gently held her hips, kissing along her thighs. Tori was not complaining.

While I kissed on the inside of her thighs, I skillfully pulled off her cotton panties. As they crumpled at her ankles, I seamlessly transitioned into giving her pussy some oral attention. Tori moaned softly at the treatment. Over the course of 15 minutes, my gentle but unwavering tongue brought her to orgasm. I stroked her hips and kiss her midriff as I let her come down. Every time I share an experience with Tori, there's never a need to rush. Somewhere in the middle of our passion, we landed on the bed side by side. Once she settled, I uncoupled and positioned the tip of my hard penis at her moist entrance. In a content smile, Tori silently nods her consent. I pushed in almost tortuously slow.

She felt wonderful. I slowly straightened my back so I upright. In this semi-kneeling position, her laying down on her back, I began my slow thrusts. After a few minutes of slow thrusting, Tori held out her arms out toward me with a pleading look. I just smile back down at my lover. I leaned down to hold her in my arms. She closed her eyes and held me tightly to her as I continued my thrusts while I kiss her neck. She sighed and moaned in contentment as she loosely hooks her legs around me.

Following the theme of our love making, it was a slow build up. As Tori succumbed to orgasm, she tightened her grip around me and whimpered as she rode out a climax. I looked at her in wonder. It never fails to move me to see her in the throes of passion. She looked back at me lovingly and in total wonder. Once it was proper to come out of the moment, we shifted over to cuddle, me laying on my back and her prone form now cradling my side. I stroked the back of her neck with the back of my knuckles. She put her head into my chest and settled in. Tori and the regular version of me soon fell asleep.

----

Back in master bedroom, the 'sex god' version of me was lying on the bed cuddled with Dana. I was comfortably inside her while we were in between rounds. Through my powers, Dana and I were connected in a way that went far beyond what regular couples were capable of. A while back I used my powers to connect us that way to deepen our feelings for each other and feel even closer to one another. My pleasures were Dana's pleasures and hers mine yet somehow we retained the experiences as our own. It has lead to some unimaginable pleasure and feelings of fulfillment as well as some interesting experimenting.

Since Dana had considerable practice and experience with this ability, she could get a sense of the feelings that Tori and I experienced since the 'regular' me shared the same consciousness. She was basking in the afterglow of the pleasures when she asked, "That was nice but why don't you go full sex god on her?"

I was brought of my pleasure haze for a brief moment at that prospect. Despite being buried to the hilt in a gorgeous woman whom I loved with all my heart and all of my cock, it was enough to bring me down ever so slightly.

"I don't think she's ready for that." I said somewhat defensively

"I think you're being too protective of her when she doesn't need it. She's ready for more."

"Maybe." I said with faraway eyes.

"I bet she'd handle it just fine. You know I've never seen you act this way with any other lover."

She was probably right. I met her wonderful eyes. "I guess no one else but Tori really has this effect on me. In a way she's my little girl."

Dana snuggled up to me closer that she already was and in an overly cute voice said, "What about me? Am I not your little girl?" She tried to give me a pleading look though her smirk gave away she was being less than serious.

At that comment I made another clone of me also in sex god mode and I grabbed Dana off my reclining form like a brute. Pulling her off me, my other self held her up against his torso and started fondling Dana roughly and kissing all over the back of her neck and shoulders.

My form that was still on the bed said, "You inspire the inner beast in me you slut."

Even in lock in a god's grip enduring the pleasurable assault, Dana grinned proudly at that. After a few minutes of sexy roughhousing my standing form plunked Dana down on to the lap of the version of me that was lying down. She landed in my arms and I started stroking her in a more relaxed and loving manner; my other self vanished. I looked at Dana in the eyes and continued in a more serious tone.

"But you're more than that Dana. You're my little girl, my grown up woman, my best friend, my dirty slut, my wing man, my partner, my lover, my other half. You and I helped each other learn and in a way we grew up together. I guess that's what makes Tori different. She was an innocent girl when I met her and I saw her develop into a woman mostly on her own. I care for her too much to see her hurt."

Dana held my cheek in her hand and gave a teary smile, "You're such a softie."

I closed my eyes and stroked her arm as she held my head. For a moment I lost myself in her touch and affection. I opened my eyes and started joking again "Not at the moment I'm not." I said as I flexed my erection. Dana felt a strong push against her thigh knowing exactly what was pushing her and we shared a laugh. She jumped on me, kissing me while giggling.

"Let's put that to use. In fact I'm still horny from the other guy handling me rough." Dana said once the laughter died down.

While on top of me, Dana guided my cock into her pussy. She gave her hips a few thrusts. Once she had found a rhythm, she felt another cock slide in her ass and a pair of strong hands clamp down on her tits. She looked back in shock. She found the other version of me thrusting in her back door. She looked back down at the other version of me buried in her cunt. It was a nice threesome to cap off a nice Saturday.

----

Author's note: Thank you for taking the time to read. This chapter still is not to my liking but I am at a loss of how to improve it. Comments or constructive criticism is welcome.