I Want To See

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We were hoping that you two might come over tonight," Denise said. "We didn't really plan anything, but we kind of hoped." She hooked her arm into Matt's and smiled.

"That's very flattering," Sandra began.

"We think you guys are really cool," Denise interrupted in a rush. "It's been great hanging out with you. We've had so much fun. And we think you're both really hot. Matt and I have talked a lot about you two and that's led to some amazing sex. And what just happened at the hot tub. Well that was pretty incredible." Denise took a breath and looked at Matt before turning back to Sandra and me. "We don't want to pressure you or anything ..." Denise didn't finish.

"Hey. No pressure at all," Sandra said breaking in. "We really like you both too and we've also talked a lot about you guys. We feel really connected and unbelievably comfortable with you." She smiled then stepped forward and hugged Denise. "Besides I want to see, just like we talked about."

Denise and Matt both grinned and the brief moment of tension that had been there was transformed into an air of electric excitement.

"And I haven't had a margarita in days," Sandra said with a huge grin.

"Now who's being a bad girl?" Denise said. "I thought that was my job." She wriggled partially out of Sandra's arms and reached out to me wrapping her hand around my semi-soft cock. "How bad do I have to be to get a spanking?"

Her tone was so seductive and her hand felt so good that I responded immediately and began to stiffen in her grip. She stroked me. "Oooh. I've been that bad?" she asked as she brought me quickly to full mast. "Well then, you better give me what I deserve."

Denise tugged me toward her as she turned to kneel on the bed. "You can give me what I need, can't you?" She crawled to the center of the large bed on all fours and turned her butt to me as she continued her erotic tease.

My heart was pounding. Denise swayed her tight, athletic rear back and forth in front of me, inviting, begging, demanding my attention. She looked over her shoulder at me and licked her lips. Her eyes were on fire and her lusty passion radiated out of her.

"Come on big man, give me what I deserve." It was as much a command as an invitation.

I looked at my wife and saw her subtly nod her head. Matt was just grinned, obviously having been similarly lured by his wife. I climbed onto the bed behind Denise.

"Give it to me!" Denise demanded. She arched her back and thrust her smooth butt higher in the air.

I swatted her right cheek with my hand.

"Oooh," Denise purred. "That's nice, but I thought that I was badder than that. Show me what you really have for me."

I raised my hand high and once more looked over at the man I called a friend. He nodded at me. I brought my hand down and hit her hard on her butt cheek. The sound of my palm striking her flesh practically echoed in the room and I felt a sting on my hand as a crimson blush spread outward from where I'd hit her.

Denise gasped at the force of my blow. Then she moaned a low throaty sound. "Oooooooh!" She panted, "Yessss! I've been a bad girl." She dropped her head onto the bed and arched her back more, her butt rose even higher in the air. "Don't stop taking care of your bad girl."

For the next few minutes I forcefully spanked Denise trying my best to deliver what she so clearly wanted. With each slap, the flesh on her rear reddened and a corresponding blush of passion spread over the rest of her body. Each smack obviously propelled her to higher and higher levels of excitement as she urged me on, demanding that I keep striking her. At last I stopped, partially because I thought that I'd done enough, and partially because my hand ached from the repeated blows. I gazed at the hot red skin of her tight butt .

Denise was panting, excited and obviously turned on. The smell of her lust radiated out from between her legs.

I gently brushed my fingers tips over her ravaged skin and fine goose bumps rose up under my touch.

Denise groaned in pleasure

I touched her again, the same way.

She groaned even louder. It was an animal sound filled with deep desire.

I heard champagne being poured and the soft clink of a glass being set down onto the bedside table. I picked it up and took a sip of the chilled wine. Then I ran the cold glass over Denise's fiery red skin.

"Oh my god!" she exclaimed as the icy champagne flute touched her. She writhed then collapsed onto the bed only to immediately push herself back up onto her knees. "Do that again. Please!" There was a pleading tone in her voice.

"How badly do you want it?" I taunted, playing along with the dom/sub game that Denise had orchestrated.

"So badly. Please, please do it again!" Denise pleaded.

I touched the glass to her then glided the cold flute over her hypersensitive skin, stroking it along the narrow strip separating her butt cheek from the edge of her right labia . "Badly enough to give me, give us," I emphasized, "what we want?"

"Yes! Yes!" She exclaimed. Denis rocked back pressing herself more firmly against goblet. It pushed her labia outward exposing her glistening inner lips. Her arousal was clear.

"We want to see," I said more firmly. I looked up at Sandra.

She smiled and nodded.

I glanced over at Matt.

He was slack-faced, mesmerized by what was happening.

I figured that he would be okay with what I was planning to do next. I put down the wine glass, gripped the inside of her thigh with my hand, and firmly tugged. "Roll over," I said. "Matt wants to watch."

Denise quickly flipped onto her back. Without any prompting from me, she spread her legs wide. Her pussy lips, swollen, red, and glistening with the juices of her excitement, pouted outward. A thin trail of moisture trickled out from between her labia.

I straddled her body and leaned down to her face. "I'm gonna make you cum hard," I whispered as I hovered inches from her face. "I want it to feel so good. And I want Matt to see every moment." I brushed my lips across hers and gently, but forcefully probed my tongue just barely into her mouth

Denise groaned with excitement.

I began slowly tracing my tongue downward, past her chin, along her slender neck, across the firm points of her breasts and then down the full length of her tight stomach until I reached the small pubic tuft just above her smooth, bare pussy. Using my tongue, I toyed with the scant hair she'd left there. I teased Denise over and over again with my tongue, gradually letting it wander farther down away from her mons until I brushed the very top of her labia.

The sharp intake of Denise's breath as I touched here there let me know that I'd hit a sensitive spot. I raised my head and looked at both Sandra and Matt seeking their final approval for what I was about to do. Nods of their heads and looks in their eyes let me know that they were more than okay with my pleasuring Denise, they wanted me to keep going.

I dropped onto the bed between Denise's thighs, wrapped my arms up around her waist forcing her legs further apart. Her labia opened wide. I lowered my mouth to her hot, wet pussy. Very gently, I barely touched my lips to her sex. Denise's response was anything but mild. She groaned loudly and thrashed on the bed at my oral caress.

"Yesssss!" I heard her exclaim as I softly traced the tip of my tongue up and down the edge of her labia. With each stroke, I felt her lips swell and engorge, becoming slick with a combination of my saliva and her sensuous secretions.

The bed rocked as both Sandra and Matt sat down, one on either side of our entangled bodies. Sandra brushed her hand up and down my back. "That's it baby," she said to me. "Show her how good you can make her feel. Lick her the way you lick me."

I picked my head up and stole a glance at my wife. Her eyes were ablaze, dancing with fire and light. Passion radiated out from her and I knew how incredibly turned she was watching, and how much she loved me. In that instant I felt the deep and mysterious connection that we share pulse between us. I lowered myself back down to Denise's pussy and with a firm swipe ran my tongue from the lowermost edge of her opening up and over her clit.

Denise shuddered and cried out. But it was Sandra's voice that I actually heard. "Yes, that's what she needs," she exclaimed. "Give it to her!" Sandra's fingernails raked down my back.

With Sandra urging me on, I explored as much of Denise's pussy as I could with my tongue. I alternately made it wide and flat as I pushed it between her pussy lips, then curled it into a narrow point so I could thrust into her opening. With each pass upward I would touch the edge of her clit, making her tremble and wriggle on the bed. Denise wasn't verbally shy either. Over and over she moaned or called out, often using four letter exhortations, "Fuck yes!" or "Shit! Shit! Shit! That feels so good."

To my right, where Matt was sitting, I felt the bed move again. Without picking my head up I looked in that direction. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw him lean down to his supine wife. "Baby, you look so beautiful like that." I heard him say.

Denise put one hand on the back of my head. Her other shot out to the left, reaching for her husband. She panted, "I love you," to Matt, then she wrapped her fingers in my hair and pushed me firmly against her snatch.

"Use your fingers, " Sandra ordered me. "Let her have your fingers the way I like."

I slid one arm down from around Denise's waist where I'd been hanging on to her, and rubbed it up along the inside of her thigh until I reached her now very wet crotch. Without stopping my tongue movements, I swirled two fingers across the outside of her lips as I focused my oral efforts around her clit.

Denise made an incoherent sound of pleasure and tightened her grip on my hair.

I probed the outside of her opening, repeatedly sliding one finger to the very edge of her entrance, but not fully penetrating her.

Denise bucked wildly.

I felt Sandra's lips close to my left ear. "Don't tease her. Give it to her! Give it all to her!." Her voice was tense and demanding, filled with passion and need. The lust and desire in her tone was strong. Sandra wanted Denise's orgasm as much as our friend did.

I had a sudden realization in that moment. It was sexy, and erotic being between Denise's legs, laving her hot, wet pussy with my tongue. It felt good and I badly wanted to give her the best oral experience that I could. But what was really driving me, what was exciting me, was Sandra. It was her presence, her touch on my back, and her mounting passion as she urged me on, that was stirring my soul. Without Sandra there, the whole experience would have been less - less erotic, less exciting, less amazing, and less desirable. I wanted Denise to orgasm as much for Sandra's pleasure as for hers.

I thrust my index finger deeply into Denise, rubbing it firmly over the roof of her vagina, probing her g-spot then twisted it around as I pushed in as far as I could. When I bottomed out, I curled my finger upward, pressed, and then dragged it slowly back across the rough patch of tissue on the top of her tunnel. I never stopped swirling my tongue against the outside of her pussy.

Denise's body spasmed at my penetration. Her muscles clenched hard and she thrust her hips upward forcing her clit against my mouth and my finger deeper into her pussy. Her thighs went stiff and tightened against my head partially covering my ears. She let go of my hair. Her breathing accelerated and I could just hear her ragged panting as I continued to ravish her.

"Yesss!" I heard someone call out. With Denise's thighs pressed against my head, I couldn't tell if it was her or Sandra crying out pleasure at what I was doing. I hoped it was both of them. I redoubled my efforts and quickened the pace of my tongue on her clit and the thrust of my fingers into her pussy.

Impossibly, Denise pushed herself even harder against me.

"Don't stop!" It was clearly Sandra's voice that I heard commanding me. "Don't you dare stop!"

I focused on Denise's clit and slid a second finger into her dripping pussy, filling and stretching her farther. I kept stroking her g-spot. Denise was on the edge and I was determined to give her a great orgasm; both for her sake and Sandra's.

"Oh my god! Oh my god!" Denise shouted.

Fingernails, that I think were Sandra's, dug into my back.

Denise exploded.

I love it when Sandra climaxes. Her body shakes, and she cries out as the muscles of her vagina clamp down on my fingers and copious amount of sweet, warm cum pour out of her. She cums in waves, one long undulating orgasm, until she pushes me away at the brink of overstimulation. Denise's orgasm was very much like Sandra's. Her whole body seized as her muscles clenched and she arched hard against me. Even though she squeezed down on the fingers I had buried in her, I was able to keep stroking in and out, over her g-spot. I never let up on her clit. She didn't release as much cum as Sandra does, but what flowed out onto my lips was almost as sweet as Sandra's. She stayed in the throes of her climax for minutes before she collapsed back onto the bed and inhaled deeply.

Sandra pulled my head away from Denise and I rose up onto my elbows. The sight before me, the first time I could actually see more than Denise's crotch, was spellbinding. Denise was supine, her head tilted to one side, mouth agape, and her hair was splayed out around her head, a sweaty, tangled testament to the power of what she'd just experienced. Her chest heaved up and down as she worked to catch her breath. To her right sat Sandra whose skin was flushed red with excitement, her nipples hard , demonstrating her own erotic thrill at having witnessed Denise. With one hand our friend was clutching Sandra. With her other she hung on to her husband. The best sight, however, was the way that she and Matt were looking at each other. Their eyes were locked together, eyes shining, their passion for each other clearly evident.

"That was amazing," Matt said. "Being able to watch you like that, see your pleasure, see you climax, was just amazing. You are so beautiful and I could watch you do that all day long."

"I'd die if I came like that all day long," Denise laughed as her breathing slowed down. She let go of Sandra, picked her head up, and reached forward to stroke the side of my face. "That felt so good. Thank you," she said and blew me a kiss.

"Dude," Matt said to me. "You rock. I hope that what I do for her is half as good as what you just did."

"Baby," Denise said gazing at Matt as she swung her legs over my head, brought them together, and rolled on her side to face her husband. "That was good. I mean really, really good, but I love what you do for me. It's the best and always will." She kissed him deeply.

We all sat next to each other, basking silently in the afterglow of Denise's orgasm for a few minutes. "Who's turn is next?" Sandra asked. "We all get our chance to see. Matt just got his, so who's next?"

I took a drink of my champagne from one of the four glasses sitting on the bedside table. I figured after what I'd just done, it didn't really matter whose glass it was. The still cool liquid felt good as it slid down my throat. I held the glass out to Sandra offering her a drink.

She shook her head no. "You know that I don't really like champagne."

I lowered the glass and saw Denise sit up with renewed vigor about to say something.

"How about margaritas? Do you like those?" She asked looking at Sandra then turned to look at Matt.

Sandra grinned widely picking up instantly on Denise's meaning. "I love margaritas." She said enthusiastically.

"Well then that settles it," Denise said and eased off the bed. "Matt get your ass over here. The woman said what she wants," she playfully smacked her husband on the shoulder. "And I definitely want to see you deliver."

Denise and I stood up and moved off the bed leaving it to Sandra and Matt.

"Come on over here and let me get a good look at you," Sandra said to Matt. "I couldn't really see in the darkness at the hot tub." The take charge, I'm in control and not gonna take no for an answer tone was in her voice. It was one of the many things that I found attractive about my wife. Sandra was a woman who knew what she wanted and wasn't afraid to ask for it; not obnoxious, but confident and firm. And when she decided to shower her attention on something or someone (thankfully I was often included ) she did it with gusto. It was an intoxicating and alluring part of her personality. It infused everything.

Matt heard the pitch of her voice and wisely decided to obey Sandra. He moved toward her.

"Sit right here for me," Sandra patted the edge of the bed. As he sat, she pushed at his knees spreading his legs wide. "Scoot forward a bit."

Matt did as he was told and his cock and balls hung off the side of the bed. He gripped the edge of the mattress, his white knuckles belied his nervousness.

Sandra knelt on the floor in front of him.

Denise and I grabbed champagne glasses, filled them, and sat next to each other on the love seat to watch our spouses.

"Mmmm. No fur. Nice and smooth," Sandra purred stroking her hand over Matt's hairless penis. "It's so much nicer when it's like that. We can both feel every touch." She licked two of her fingers then ran them wetly along the underside of his cock.

Matt inhaled sharply at Sandra's touch. His soft cock twitched and began to swell.

Sandra smiled at the effect she was having on him. She cradled his balls with one hand, squeezing them gently while she continued rubbing her other on Matt's growing erection. "I like that," she said and kept up her hand motions. "Get nice and hard for me," she said quietly, almost to herself. Then she straightened, put her hands against his chest, and pushed him back onto the bed. "Lie down," was her two word command.

Matt shifted himself back so that his whole body was on the bed and laid down.

Sandra hopped onto the mattress and straddled him. The way she towered over him was like she was claiming a prize. With one knee of either side of his waist, she bent down so that her gorgeous breasts just barely brushed against his skin. Then she locked her mouth onto Matt's right nipple. I knew what he was feeling as my wife licked, sucked, and gently bit at that sensitive bit of flesh on his chest. And it obviously had the same effect on him as it did on me, because Matt moaned and squirmed in pleasure as she continued to suckle on him.

Just as abruptly as she'd begun, Sandra stopped and reared upward. She looked down on him with a wry smile clearly enjoying the sight of him panting beneath her. Without speaking a word she raked her fingers down the length of his torso as she repositioned herself between his spread legs. The web of bright red lines that her nails made on his skin came together at his groin as her hands met there, next to his now fully erect penis. "Mmmm. Good and hard, just the way I like," she said loud enough for us all to hear.

Denise stood up and moved to the bed. "I want to be able to see everything," she said and sat down next to her husband.

Sandra smiled at her, but didn't say anything.

I got up and moved closer anxious to watch how Sandra would please him.

Sandra looked at me and smiled, approving of my closeness. She turned back to Matt and gripped his hard rod with one hand while cupping his balls with the other. Slowly, deliberately, she ran her hand all the way down the length of his hardon until she held it firmly at the base so that it stood upright from his groin like a flagpole. She pulled the skin on his member taut so that every vein stood out and we could all see his cock shuddering in time with his jackhammer pulse. "Mmmm," Sandra purred again. It was the only sound she made before she opened her mouth and lowered it over the tip of Matt's cock.