I Want To See

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Denise slid over next to me as Sandra moved back. She pressed into me so that I could feel her firm breast against my arm. "It's a really nice toy and I going to show Sandra what I can do with it." She wrapped her fingers around my hardening cock.

I'd started growing just listening to the sensuous tone in Denise's voice.

"I'm going to really like this and so are you," she squeezed me. "But I think you liked watching us. Sandra sucking on Matt. Matt between her legs. His cum filling her mouth and hers all over his face. I saw how you got hard," she slid her hand down my length and firmly raked her nails over my balls. "I can tell how turned on you got seeing Sandra's red lips wrapped around Matt's thick cock." Denise's mouth was right next to my ear. Her breath tickled me as she spoke, luridly detailing what I'd indeed watched with burning desire. "Her soft mouth filled with his fat rod, sucking and licking him, making him hotter and harder until he couldn't stand it anymore. Until he exploded and filled her with his hot load." Denise moved her hand to the end of my cock and rubbed the tip. A drop of precum oozed out. "Mmmm. You did like that didn't you? I can tell," she smeared the slippery fluid over me. "You liked watching her take his cum. You liked watching how much she enjoyed swallowing it. Didn't you?"

Between the feel of her naked body pressed against me, her lusty narrative, and her hand rubbing, my libido was really spinning up.

Denise ran her tongue wetly over my ear and continued her tease. "Maybe you liked seeing Matt on Sandra even more," she suggested. "Maybe the sight of his tongue buried between her pouting pussy lips was even better. And the way she spread her legs so wide for him, and begged him to fill her with his fingers. Maybe that excited you." Denise licked down the side of my neck. Her hand didn't leave my crotch. "She came so hard didn't she?" Her tongue danced over my collar bone and found the sensitive hollow just above it. "Sandra just came and came on Matt's tongue. She poured out a river of that sweet cum, all over Matt. And I tasted it right from his lips. It was soooo good," she purred.

Denise knew exactly what she was doing and how much it excited me. With her words and touch she'd pushed me farther and farther along an erotic road that I knew could only end with my climactic release. My cock was throbbing in her hand, oozing precum because of her onslaught. That wasn't going to be enough to satisfy her - to satisfy how she wanted to play me.

She smoothed her free hand over my chest and began circling her finger around my nipple. "I bet you'd like to see even more." She stroked my skin. "Maybe you'd like to see me go down on Sandra so that I can taste her luscious juiciness with my own tongue and feel her engorged, hot pussy lips on my mouth." Her fingers danced over my nipple making it harder. "Or maybe you'd rather see Sandra between my legs. I'd spread them so wide for her. She could have her way with me, licking and sucking until I came, pouring out my cum onto her." Denise began pinching me and the sensation rocked through me.

I shuddered at her touch and her words.

"I bet you'd get super turned on watching us do a sixty-nine together; my face in her pussy and her lips locked on my clit. That would be so nice. We wouldn't stop until we both satisfied each other. We'd come in rivers, moaning and thrashing under your watchful eye. You'd like seeing that, wouldn't you?"

Denise was squeezing my nipple in her fingers very hard. Bolts of exquisite pain shot through me and I would have cried out for her to stop, but at the same time she was torturing my chest she was rubbing her thumb back and forth over my swollen cockhead, slippery with the precum that she'd made leak out. The contrasting sensations made my head spin. I was completely under Denise's spell.

She slowed then completely stopped her hand motions sensing that my state of arousal was quickly spiraling out of control. "I know you'd like to see any of that." She leaned away from me so that we weren't touching at all. "You made me cum so well and it felt so good. But I got all hot and horny watching Matt and Sandra. And now my pussy feels so empty and I really want it to be full. What I want, what I need, is to fill it up. Will you watch me fill my pussy?"

I'd barely calmed down when Denise had moved, but my heart sped up again at the thought of what might happen next. Denise was totally in command of the situation and of me. I had no idea where she would go, but I didn't care. I was so turned on, just the way she intended me to be, that I'd do anything. I mutely nodded my head.

Denise smiled coyly. "I thought you'd say yes and that makes me very happy. I'll be sure to show you, exactly how happy in a little while. And Sandra will be watching." She twisted away from me and reached for the drawer in the bedside table. "But first," she said and she drew out a large purple vibrator, the type commonly referred to as a rabbit. It was about seven inches long and half that much in girth. Ridges and bumps covered the shaft and the tip of it flared out exactly like a cockhead. Denise held it in front of her and flexed it back and forth. The side arm clitoral stimulator of the device wiggled enticingly as she did so.

"I love my rabbit," she dramatically kissed the tip of it. "It keeps me company and fills the emptiness of my pussy when Matt isn't around." Her tongue flicked out between her lips and caressed the tip of the toy. "Sometimes I like sharing it with Matt," Denise laid the toy next to her cheek as if hugging it. "He says it feels good to him too."

My mind lurched. Was she referring to using the vibrator on him the only way it possibly could be, by pegging him in the ass? Sandra and I had enjoyed some anal play together and it had been great. But we'd never done anything like that. The thought of that hot sexy woman sliding the vibrator into her husband and pleasuring him with juicy zest made my anxiety spike thrillingly. Would she try and do that to me?

"Tonight I want it all for myself," Denise said and eased the purple tip of the toy just past her lips. She let a small drop of her saliva dribble out as she slid it in.

My apprehension faded, but my arousal roared higher watching her play with the vibrator. When she slid her free hand down the length of her body and rubbed the outside of her pussy, I practically swooned.

"It's going to feel so good," Denise cooed. "I'm gonna lay back right here. Fill my aching pussy and enjoy myself while you watch. Is that okay with you?" Never taking her eyes off me, she moved back on the bed so that she was leaning against the pillows stacked in front of the headboard. She bent her knees up and spread her legs wide so that it was easy to see her finger disappearing past her ruby red labia and deep into her vagina. She moaned softly as she stroked her finger in and out.

Behind me I heard both Matt and Sandra breathing heavily. Denise's show, while directed at me, was having an equally strong effect on them. I'd almost forgotten that they were there I was so taken by what Denise was doing. Hearing how my wife was responding and feeling her move on the bed didn't diminish my excitement at all. Knowing that she was there with me, getting turned on with me, watching me as well as Denise, ramped up my arousal. Sandra was getting to watch me in ways that I'd never imagined.

Denise looked past me and said, "Sweeties could you, would you, please help me? I'd so like that."

"Did she use the plural?" I thought.

Before I could think about it any farther (given my state or arousal I wasn't really capable of much high thought anyway) I felt the bed rock as both Sandra and Matt moved next to Denise. I stayed where I was, sitting on the edge, at her feet, staring toward the head of the bed and her. My eyes didn't know where to land as I looked. Everything about her, everything she was doing was unbelievably sexy. She gently nibbled on the tip of the artificial phallus, stroking it ever so slightly in and out of her pouting lips. Her pert breasts heaved and jiggled with her quick, short breaths. The nipples were pointed and drawn tight, achingly hard. Three fingers of her left hand spread her wet, swollen pussy lips wide making room for the fourth to slide in and out in time with each stroke of vibrator into her mouth. All the while her eyes ,filled with burning lust, bored into mine.

Matt drew himself up against his wife. Even though he'd climaxed a few minutes ago under Sandra's expert touch, his cock was full and hard, in response to Denise's performance. He kissed her on the cheek. "You are so hot," he said.

Sandra sat quietly to her other side. Her own arousal was just as obvious to me as was Matt's. Her skin had taken back on the red blush of excitement that she'd had earlier, and her nipples were as tight and pointed as Denise's. And her eyes roamed over Denise, taking in every erotic sight, just as mine were.

Denise kissed her husband. "Hold my leg here," she moved her fingers from her crotch and picked up Matt's hand. There was a wet sheen on his skin where she touched him. She directed him to hold her thigh up and outward, spreading her legs wider. Denise tilted her pelvis so that her pussy tipped up away from the mattress further exposing it. She turned to Sandra and kissed her on the lips. "Help me with this." She eased the rabbit into my wife's hand so that they were both holding it. "I'd really like that!"

Slowly and deliberately Denise lowered the vibrator to her waiting pussy. Her fingers were intertwined with Sandra's as she placed the tip at the upper end of her engorged pussy. Denise pressed a button at the base of the toy and it came to life, buzzing a low throaty sound. "Aaah," she sighed as the plaything vibrated against her. She slid it down the length of her vulva then back up again pressing it more firmly into her flesh. Her engorged labia spread as the vibrator sank smoothly between them, lubricated by her copious juices. Denise pressed the button again, and the tone of the vibrator rose a bit as it sped up giving her more forceful stimulation . "Mmmmm," she purred sliding the phallus back and forth over her, still holding my wife's hand to the device.

I realized that I was gripping the edge of the mattress where I was sitting so hard that my fingers were going numb as I watched Denise servicing herself with Sandra's help. The sight was powerfully erotic and wave after wave of sensual pleasure coursed through me just watching. Denise's deliberate mind fuck was working on me exactly as I'm sure she wanted it to. My libido was shooting without any physical contact from her.

"That feels so good," Denise said turning her head to Sandra. She kissed her again then re-focused on me. "But what I want now, what I want you to see, is my aching, empty pussy filled up." She touched another button on the rabbit and it began to undulate in addition to vibrate. Her fingers wrapped around Sandra's more tightly and she murmured seductively, "Fill me up." Denise rocked her hips upward. Sandra's and her hands were clutching the rabbit as together they thrust it deep into Denise's sodden tunnel.

I saw Sandra's eyes widen and she held her breath. Denise threw her head back and called out, "Yessss!" as the toy penetrated her. The tip of the rabbit's clitoral stimulator touched it's intended target and Denise twitched in response to that added stimulation. Even in the paired grip of the two women, the device moved back and forth rubbing on the outside of her pussy, while at the same time it massaged the inside of her tightly stretched vagina. Denise pulled the toy back, partially out of her, then slid it back in. "Unnh," she moaned again, this time picking up her head to gaze at the three of us who were watching her

Matt dropped his head to his wife's right breast and drew her taunt nipple into his mouth. Denise let go of the vibrator and grabbed his hair pulling his mouth more tightly into her. She swiveled her head to Sandra and said, "Don't stop. Please don't stop." It was an order and it was a plea. It was filled with passion, hunger, longing. It would have been impossible for anyone to deny her. Sandra tightened her grip and began stroking the rabbit in and out of Denise's grasping pussy.

"Oh my god, yes!" Denise practically shouted. Her cry of lusty satisfaction spurred on Matt and Sandra. Not breaking his oral connection with her breast he grasped the nipple of her other and began rubbing and tweaking her. Sandra kept up a steady rhythm with the vibrator, pressing, tilting and moving it, trying her best to maximize her friend's mounting excitement. On my wife's face was the same mix of concentration and delight that I'd seen earlier when she'd been giving Matt a blowjob. She was enjoying showering Denise with physical pleasure just as much as she had Matt.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Denise called out. Her climax was immanent. Her knuckles turned white wrapped in Matt's hair. Her other was gripping Sandra's shoulder hard enough that I was sure she'd leave lasting marks. Sandra held the base of the vibrator tightly and pushed it into her friend. The clitoral stimulator was smashed against her tight bud. Juices dripped out of her and a wet spot bloomed on the white sheets of the bed. Every muscle in her body was taut, clenched in ecstasy. It was breathtaking.

Denise erupted again. Her second orgasm of the evening hit her hard nestled between Matt and Sandra, who both continued to satisfy her. As before , Denise's climax rolled over her in fantastic waves making her thrash in ecstasy. A continuous low moan escaped from her lips and her entire body seemed to flush red. After long moments, her muscles relaxed and she slumped back against the pillows, the last spasm of her orgasm fading. "Oh yes!" she exclaimed.

Matt and Sandra released Denise and leaned back away as she continued her recovery. They both wore looks of self satisfaction for having been the instrument of her powerful climax.

Denise took a deep breath, kissed her husband and my wife quiet thanks, then locked her eyes back on me. I was still sitting on the bed at her feet. "That's so much better," she began. Her voice was strong and confident, in control. "Now I can really focus all of my attention on you without the distraction of an aching pussy." Her eyes flashed with light. "Some people," she swatted Matt, "get all wiped out and tired after they orgasm. Not me. I feel energized, pumped up, ready to go; just like I feel now."

Denise held her hand out and motioned for me to come toward her. To Sandra she said, "It's your turn to see."

I crawled up the bed toward where she was leaning on the pillows. Sandra and Matt moved away making room for me to sit next to Denise, who patted her hand on the pillows indicating where she wanted me. She wriggled, rubbing her warm smooth skin along my left side. With each movement the smell of her fresh arousal and release wafted up to my nose. I inhaled deeply savoring her scent.

Denise smiled aware of what I was doing. She moved her legs more and another ripple of her smell washed across me. "You like that don't you?" she said and rubbed her hand across my chest. She opened her knees wider. "You like knowing how your women are turned on. I'm definitely excited by what I'm about to do to you." Denise rolled onto her hip so her left leg was free. She lifted it up, the sound of wet skin moving against itself came from her crotch and an even stronger wash of her sex permeated the air. She put the sole of her bare foot against the inside of my leg, pushed it outward and ran her foot up the inside to the top of my thigh.

The touch of her foot matched that of her hand. It was firm, and strong, but not rough. I could feel her power and confidence. If I'd had any doubts, in that moment I absolutely knew that Denise was energized and that I was going to be the focus of her spectacular attention.

"You lean back right here," she said making sure that I was semi-upright against the pillows. She rolled herself across my body so that she was between my legs. Her wet crotch slid across my thigh as she moved. On all fours she hovered over me with her lips inches from mine. "I want you to see just as well as Sandra."

Denise directed me to raise my hips, and stuffed a pillow under my butt. "Gives me more room," she announced. She put her hands on my thighs and pushed them wide apart. "Mmm. There's that beautiful cock." Her hand stroked my member, which was already hard in anticipation of what was about to happen. She looked up at me analyzing my body position. She pushed another pillow against my lower back giving me a bit more support then turned to Sandra who had moved to the foot of the bed. "Come on up here. You'll be able to see much better."

My heart was pounding. Denise was dramatically dragging out her act. Building the tension. It was having the effect I'm sure she was trying for. I was on edge.

I looked at Sandra as she settled in next to me. She was smiling and her eyes were wide with excitement. But for the first time in a very long time, I wasn't sure how she felt. Was she bothered by Denise's theatrics? Was she bored? Did she feel slighted that she hadn't gotten the same attention? I didn't know. I craned my neck over and kissed her.

As my lips touched Sandra's all my worries were swept away. The second we made contact I felt Sandra's strength and power. I was instantly reminded that strong women are self-assured and not intimidated by other strong women. They know themselves and their chosen soul mates. And there was no question that she and I were soul mates. My wife was the sexiest, most beautiful strong woman that I had ever met. I knew beyond any doubt that we were connected in a way that nobody could break. And I was absolutely sure that Sandra felt the same way. Denise's performance thus far had been masterful, erotic, and mind bending. Most importantly, I was sure that Sandra knew it was for everyone not just me.

Denise made a small show of assuring that Sandra was comfortable. Then she refocused on me. She knelt between my widely spread legs tilting her head side to side as if inspecting me or deciding what to do next. Her eyes were gleaming with excitement and lust. One hand reached forward and touched my chest. The other rested on my leg helping her keep balance as she leaned toward me and dragged her hand down my torso to my very rigid penis. She switched hands and did it again with her other one. Two, three, four times, or maybe it was more, Denise smoothed over my chest and stomach, each time stopping at my cock, the center of my mounting ardor. Each swipe drove me higher, I throbbed and pulsated with increasing fury as my pulse sped up.

"I love the way he responds," Denise purred gazing at my crotch. "That lovely dick of his is so hard and the way it bounces each time I touch it is just great." She raised her head and looked right at me. "I can't wait to feel what it will be like when I slide it into my hot mouth." She licked her lips seductively.

There was no question that I was on a stage for Denise. I was the instrument she was playing, and she was playing me extremely well. Although my climactic release was Denise's ultimate goal, Sandra was her intended audience, and it was Sandra that she was playing for. It didn't matter to me that I was her stage prop. Being on display for my beloved was as exhilarating to me as was receiving all of Denise's erotic attention.

Denise rocked back onto her heels, with both of her hands wrapped around my aching pole. I was so hyperstimulated that a thin stream of precum was oozing out of my penis and sliding down its length onto her fingers. "Oh and this," she moved her thumbs back and forth spreading my slippery fluid over the head of my cock. "I love this. He's so excited that he's overflowing. I'll bet that he can't wait to let it all fly. That's the best part, feeling him release his pent up load." Her fingers circled around the end of my dick and slid up and down smoothly in the warm liquid spilling out of me. "And you get to see," she said to Sandra.