I Want To See

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He froze as Sandra took him into her mouth.

My eyes were on my wife. I could see her cheeks bowing in and out. I knew that she was swirling her tongue around and around Matt's cockhead while sucking and drawing more blood into his throbbing dick, making him bigger and harder than he'd been before. Saliva dribbled down the length of his rod and puddled in the hand that she kept around the other end of his dick.

I knew exactly what my wife was doing as I'd had the fortune of feeling it many times. What I'd never experienced was the perspective of the observer that I now was. I could see her lips pressed firmly against Matt's penis. They were red, full, and pouting outward enveloping the full girth of his manhood, forming a doorway into the depths of her mouth where her hot tongue was bathing the sensitive tip. I saw the way she moved her head up and down rubbing Matt's cockhead against the slick, smooth flesh on the inside of her lips and cheeks. Her jaws flexed, subtly changing the pressure on his shaft, pulling, pushing on his flesh driving him to higher and higher levels of pleasure.

What really hypnotized me though was the look on her face. It was a mix of concentration, excitement and delight. I could tell that she really liked what she was doing. Sandra loves a challenge and enthusiastically tackles them, sometimes just on a dare. That same gusto was evident in her blowjob as she focused on delivering as much pleasure to Matt with her mouth as she could. But it wasn't just competitiveness that I saw. It was very clear how much Sandra was enjoying his hard cock. I could tell that she liked how it slid past her lips and filled her mouth; how it rubbed against her tongue and how it throbbed and pulsated in response to her touch. Her open eyes were shining. Sandra loved giving oral sex and watching her give Matt that blowjob was amazingly erotic.

"That's it," I said to Sandra. "You know how to do it. Do him. Do him babe."

Even though her mouth was full, she smiled at my encouragement and sucked harder. Using the generous collection of saliva that had amassed at the bottom of his cock as a lubricant, she began sliding her hand up and down Matt's shaft. With each pass, her motions grew more vigorous until she was pumping him rapidly. Beneath her, Matt twisted and groaned.

Wordlessly, Denise sat on the bed next to her thrashing husband. Her hand moved back and forth across his bare chest caressing him as she looked on. Her expression betrayed her silence and revealed how aroused she was. It mirrored the look I'm sure was on my own face; eyes wide open in excitement, lips parted, breath coming in short eager pants, skin flushed bright red. Like me, she was turned on by what Sandra was doing to Matt, but even more so by what her husband was obviously feeling. I knew that they shared a psychic connection with each other like Sandra and I did.

Sandra slowed her hand and mouth motions, then stopped. A thin trickle of saliva dribbled from her lips and down Matt's rigidness as she picked up her head and leaned back. She sucked in a lungful of air, but kept her hand around his slick, hard cock. She smiled crookedly, "So how's that?"

Matt was breathing too hard to respond to her rhetorical question.

Sandra laid his stiff cock against his stomach and rubbed the palm of her hand back and forth along its wet underside while she caught her breath.

Matt squirmed at that new stimulation and was still unable to respond.

Sandra licked her thumb and began rubbing the pad of it along the small ridge of tissue that marked the edge of where he had been circumcised. She knew that was the most sensitive spot on a man's dick and Matt responded to her touch as I always do; he gasped and bucked uncontrollably.

"I take it that you like what I'm doing," Sandra said still smiling wickedly. She stopped her thumb motion, but didn't let go of him. "Should I do it some more?"

Matt didn't answer her fast enough. She resumed rubbing her thumb across the hypersensitive spot on his cock making him spasm."Should I?" she asked a second time.

"You are such a bad girl," I said sitting down on the bed next to my wife.

"You should know," she quipped back at me.

"I do and I love it," I answered back.

Sandra beamed and leaned over to kiss me.

During that brief interruption she had stopped stimulating Matt and he'd recovered enough to speak."Hell yes I like what you're doing," he said still flat on his back under Sandra. His dick, rigid, wet, and throbbing was still in her hand. "But if you keep doing that with your hand or your mouth I'm going to explode."

Sandra's eyes sparkled. She turned her attention back to Matt "Really? Explode? Now that sounds fabulous!" She leaned down over him, her face just above his. "Hand or mouth, which do you prefer?"

Matt cranked his head around and gazed up at his wife seeking the same approval from her that I had from him earlier. He got whatever answer she silently gave him. He turned to face Sandra and looked her in the eye.

Sandra got the message and shifted her weight back so that she was kneeling between his spread legs. She wrapped her hands around his cock and pulled it upright. An excited purr emanated from her and she quietly said one word before again lowering her mouth over him. It was "margaritas".

With that, she resumed her blowjob. Slowly at first, licking up and down the full length of Matt's erection, re-coating his rigidness in her slippery saliva. Once she was satisfied that he was adequately lubricated she began sliding her hands up and down, pumping on him. With each downward motion of her hands she pulled as much of his dick into her mouth as would fit. As she moved her hands upward toward the tip, her mouth followed but never moved any farther off him than the end of his cock. Past her barely open lips, I could see that her tongue was a blur of constant motion. She was accelerating, on a mission to bring Matt to climax.

"Go baby," I said and rubbed my hand over my wife's hunched back. I was in awe and totally spellbound watching Sandra. I briefly glanced up at our friends. Denise's hands were still rubbing Matt's chest while her eyes were boring into his. Matt's face was locked in a mask of earthly delight as he spiraled upward toward his inevitable orgasm.

I looked back at my wife and could see the burning desire on her face. She was determined to push Matt over the edge, make him erupt and achieve the release that she wanted him to have. I could tell that it was as much for her sake, for her pleasure, as for his.

Matt arched his back, went rigid and groaned loudly. He grimaced and his eyes flew open, but they were unfocused, unseeing as his orgasm hit him. Sandra didn't stop. She kept on moving her head and her hands, sucking and jacking him as he released jet after jet of his pent up seman into her mouth. It seemed like many minutes before he flopped back onto the bed spent, gasping. Sandra didn't move off what I knew was his depleted dick. Matt jerked as Sandra's kept on tonguing his hypersensitive cock. At last he couldn't stand it anymore and pushed her head away with his hands.

Sandra released him and rose back up onto her knees. She looked at me then down at him, smiled, and dramatically swallowed. It was one of the sexiest things I'd ever seen.

The moment hung in the air as we all came down from the shared high. Sandra broke the erotic tension by saying, "Yep. Margaritas," and we all laughed.

Denise grinned. "I told you so."

"Wow! That's all I can say is wow," Matt rose up onto his elbows and looked around at us.

"That was so hot!" Denise burbled with excitement. "It was incredible watching you two. The way you did what you did and look on his face. It was great. I finally got to see what he looks like when he cums. I hope that I do it as good as you did."

Matt kissed Denise the same way that she'd kissed him after her climax and said, "Hon, you absolutely do!"

"Unbelievable," I reached for the champagne. "It was unbelievable watching you sweetie," I said to Sandra. "And I also think it was very hot."

We stayed piled up together on the bed for a few minutes resting and recovering. "We've got two more to go," Denise said looking at us. "Who wants to go next?"

I looked at Sandra and shrugged. "It's been girl, boy so far. So why don't we keep alternating?" I suggested.

Sandra nodded ok then said, "I have got to go pee first. I'm about to burst," she paused and grinned. "Not the kind of eruption I want to share." She crawled off the bed and headed to the bathroom.

"She is incredible," Matt said to me. "And I don't just mean her blowjob. She's an incredible person, so fun and lively and sexy."

"You both are great," Denise added. "It's so wonderful being around you two. Thank you so much for sharing yourselves with us. You know, we've only done this kind of thing once or twice and it's never been anything like this." She wrapped her arms around me and hugged tightly. "We're really going to miss not having you guys after this vacation is over."

Sandra walked back into the room at that moment. "Hey, I'm not ready for this to be over. So let's not get all sad. I still want my chance to see."

"And so do I," I said disentangling myself from Denise. "And we agreed girl, boy, girl, so it's my turn to watch."

"I don't know if I can be as mind-blowing as either of you, but I'll do my best to live up to the standard you guys just set." Matt reached out for Sandra's hand.

"I have no doubts," she said as she crawled in between us onto the bed and laid down on her back. My wife's self-assurance and confidence oozed out of her as she spread her legs in front of Matt. Denise and I moved back, out of their way, but didn't leave the bed.

"That's quite a sight," Matt said gazing at Sandra's crotch. Her pussy lips were engorged, swollen, and bright red, slickly wet and puffy. Her vulva was an inviting punctuation mark at the apex of her spread legs. It contrasted with her tawny brown skin, unmarred by tan lines, that stretched smoothly across her flat stomach upward over her chest and DD breasts. She picked her head up, looked down the length of her lithe body at Matt and said, "Enjoy the view, but you better do more than just stare."

It was a taunt, a challenge that she threw out to him. It was meant to push, encourage, tempt. I knew Sandra well, and understood what she was doing. She was urging him to do whatever it took to please her and bring her to a massive climax. My heart sped up.

"Don't you worry," he answered. "I will."

Sandra wriggled and folded her arms behind her neck. She closed her eyes and sighed deeply settling into the bed in advance of Matt's attention.

Matt lay down next to her propped up on one elbow. He hooked his leg around Sandra's and pulled it toward him, spreading her legs wider. Rather than coarsely attacking her with his mouth, he floated his hand gently over her breasts, rubbing back and forth over her nipples with his palm.

Sandra responded immediately to that, as I knew she would. Her nipples hardened and she took a deep breath enjoying the stimulation. She arched her back slightly telling Matt with her body that she liked what he was doing.

He swirled his hand back and forth alternating between her right and left breast. At first his touch was delicate, gentle, but as Sandra become more and more excited, his strokes became firmer, more insistent. Before long he had one of her full breasts in his hand, massaging and kneading it, while he trapped the nipple of the other between his teeth, tugging and nipping on it.

Sandra moved under his touch and purred her enjoyment. Her skin became progressively more flushed as her excitement mounted.

Matt took his mouth away from her areola and began nibbling at the soft skin under her breast. One small bite after the other he gradually moved down across her side and stomach until he reached the rise of her pelvis just above her groin. By that time, Sandra was moaning almost continuously, lost in the sensations that he was showering on her.

He sifted positions and eased himself between her legs, forcing them farther apart, but never taking his mouth away from her skin.

Sandra didn't resist. I knew that she didn't want to. She let him push her legs far apart, and bent her knees slightly outward so that her pelvis tipped up more fully exposing her pussy.

Matt smoothed his hand up along the inside of her left thigh, rubbing the soft flesh there.

Sandra moaned and turned her leg even farther outward.

He tickled his fingers along the thin, sensitive strip of skin that separated her upper thigh from the edge of her labia. He was close to, but not quite touching her where I knew she desperately wanted to feel his fingers. Matt looked at me asking for the same last permission I had before I'd ravaged his wife.

I nodded. There was no way I was going to deny Sandra her pleasure. And there was no way I was going to miss seeing her get it.

Matt smoothed his hand across Sandra's labia.

She shuddered and moaned loudly then rocked her hips up toward his hand.

Matt smiled wickedly and drew his hand back, not letting Sandra get all the contact she was seeking. As she relaxed her hips back toward the bed, he did it again, a little more firmly. His fingertips pressing into Sandra's labia as he dragged them down along their length.

Sandra moaned. Clear juice oozed out of her coating Matt's fingers.

His eyes widened slightly in surprise at her strong response. But he was obviously pleased because he rubbed her lips harder causing more of her juices to spill out.

"God, that feels so good," Sandra purred.

"You like that?" Matt teased. He was dishing back some of what Sandra had given him earlier.

"Yes!" she answered forcefully.

"Well then I hope you like this too," he said. At the last syllable, Matt lowered his mouth to Sandra and using the full width of his tongue, licked her from the bottom to the top of her pussy.

Sandra jerked and she grunted.

Matt didn't give her a chance to relax. Instead he reversed the direction of his tongue and licked her downward, away from her clit toward the base of her vagina.

Sandra gasped again and thrust herself forcefully upward, driving her pussy against his mouth.

Her response must have set off something in Matt. Because rather than backing off and teasing her the way he had with his hands, he kept his mouth against her, licking and sucking ever more vigorously, matching her wild reactions with his tongue movements.

I was sitting next to my wife, looking down at her as she moaned and thrashed under Matt's oral assault. Her eyes were open widely, but she wasn't seeing as she reveled in the stimulation. Her skin was flushed and her breath came in gasps as she alternately moaned and called out her pleasure. It was an entrancing sight and just watching her made my heart soar with happiness. It was also extremely erotic and my cock was steel hard and aching

Matt paused for a second, probably catching his breath. That gave Sandra a chance to catch hers. She wasn't going to be satisfied resting for very long though. Her arousal was peaking and she wanted more.

"Use your fingers," she called out to Matt. "I want your fingers too." Sandra looked up at me. Her eyes were ablaze with excitement and lust driven by the man between her legs. But it was me that she shared that moment with. And just like I'd experienced when I'd licked Denise to orgasm, I knew it was my presence that was propelling her toward a crashing climax. She reached out and grabbed my arm tightly.

"Unnh," Sandra cried out and squeezed her eyes shut.

I didn't take my eyes off of Sandra's face, but I knew by her reaction that Matt had thrust his fingers into her. Sandra loved the feeling of having her vagina full and stretched, and her g-spot rubbed at the same time that I licked her labia and clit. I was sure that Matt was doing exactly that to her.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Denise move closer to us. She reached out with one hand and wrapped her fingers into the hair on the back of her husband's head buried between Sandra's legs. With her other she grasped Sandra's breast and began twirling her nipple between her fingers. Denise's eyes were fixed on the scene in front of her the same way mine were.

Sandra's breathing picked up and her thrusting pelvic motions became more urgent. She opened her eyes and gazed at me, pupils widely dilated. She was gasping and moaning on the verge of a huge orgasm.

"Yes Matt, yes," Denise cooed. "Make her cum. Make her cum hard!"

I have no idea if Sandra heard Denise, or if Matt did something different obeying his wife's command. But that was the last straw for Sandra. She cried out, "I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" then arched high off the bed as her orgasm swept over her like a tidal wave.

When Sandra cums it's like a freight train, hard and fast and roaring on for long minutes. She doesn't squirt like some I've read about, but sweet fluid pours out of her in buckets. No matter how hard I lap and suck, I wind up wet from chin to chest, bathed in her cum. I love it.

Matt got the same response from her that I do. My eyes were glued to Sandra's face taking in the beauty of her sexual release in a way that I'd never been able to see before. I heard Matt licking furiously, gulping, trying to keep up with the rush of cum that Sandra was releasing. Each movement of his mouth against her as he drank from her flood, just drove her higher and she kept on with her orgasm until she couldn't stand it any longer. With visible effort she picked up one foot, placed it on Matt's shoulder and pushed him away, breaking his contact with her pussy.

Matt sat part way up. His lips and chin glistening with Sandra's juices. Small rivulets ran down the front of his neck and onto his chest. He was grinning like crazy. Denise let go of Sandra's nipple and she reached for her husband's face. There was a look of marvel in her eye as she ran her fingers through the sheen of my wife's cum that coated him.

"Wow. That's amazing," she said with a touch of awe. "I've never seen a woman cum like that."

Beneath us Sandra was quickly recovering. Focus came back into her eyes. "I'm sorry," she said. "I should have warned you."

"I'm not sorry at all," Matt said enthusiastically.

"I think it's great," Denise added. "I wish I could do that."

"I love what you do," Matt replied gazing lovingly at his wife.

Denise kissed him, smearing her mouth over his shiny lips. "Mmmm. You taste good."

I pulled Sandra into my arms and hugged her tightly. "Babe you're beautiful and that was beautiful." I was having trouble finding the right words to describe what I felt. "I love you and I love what I just saw." I looked up at Matt and Denise, "Thank you both."

They smiled basking in the glow of the moment along with Sandra and me.

Sandra wriggled in my arms and said to me, "Don't get too relaxed. I haven't had my chance to see. You're up next."

"That means it's my turn. I get to play with my beautiful toy," Denise said with delight. "I'm gonna have some fun."

I love strong women. They are confident, self-assured and conduct themselves with an assertiveness that is alluring. That character trait is independent of their body type, and no matter how they look physically, they are always attractive to me. That strength extends into every aspect of their lives, and sex is no exception. A strong woman will do whatever she feels would please her partner, secure in the knowledge that she's has or will learn what it takes to drive him (or her if she's so inclined) to the absolute highest level of sexual excitement. She also understands that the brain is the biggest sex organ of all, and that verbal play immeasurably amps up any sexual encounter. A strong woman can fuck her partner's mind, bringing him to ecstatic heights just as well she can fuck his body. Sandra was exactly that type of strong woman. I had gotten a glimpse of that same strength in Denise and I was about to learn just how powerful she was.