I Want To See

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandra shifted next to me, repositioning herself.

While she held me tightly with one hand she raised her other to her lips and sucked first one then another wet finger into her mouth. "Mmmm," she murmured. "He tastes good. I can't wait for the rest of it." She returned her hand to my crotch, cupping my balls. "I love what you've done with these. Smooth, soft, naked." Her fingers gently but firmly massaged them. "And you've got him all cleaned up back here too," one finger snaked back over my perineum and rubbed on the delicate skin separating my scrotum from my anus. "How enticing," she said quietly and slid her finger farther toward my rim.

I remembered how she'd talked about Matt enjoying her vibrator and my uncertainty if she'd used it on his ass. At Denise's bold touch right next to my opening, I wasn't sure whether nor not she'd penetrate me. My heart raced.

Denise slid her finger back toward my balls. Her eyes sparkled with glee seeing my anxiety spike. I'm not sure, but I think she silently mouthed the word "later" as she pulled herself away from my anus.

She resumed massaging my balls while gripping my cock with her other hand. "They fit just right in my hand," her fingers rolled my testicles back and forth. "Not too big and not too small. They will fit perfectly in my mouth." Denise didn't give any other sign of what she was about to do; just that one comment, delivered in an almost off hand way was it. In one quick motions, she slid her knees farther back, lowered her head then engulfed my scrotum with her mouth. Since my butt was elevated off the bed by the pillow she'd placed under me, my sac was fully exposed and Denise was able to take all of it into her warm, wet mouth.

The suddenness of her move startled me. Given all the introductory teasing she'd done up to that point I was expecting a more gradual and drawn out approach from her. I suppose that was the point though, surprising me and doing something unexpected. I was completely caught off guard, unprepared. The intensely sensual sensation of her tongue on my balls, licking and sucking on my sack rocketed into my brain like a runaway train. I jerked and moaned very loudly, "Oh my god!" repeatedly

Denise didn't stop at my abrupt response. If anything she increased her efforts sucking first one then the other ball, tugging and pulling on them as if they were cow teats and she could milk them. With her other hand she squeezed my aching cock hard. She kept that up for long minutes before she stopped and sat back on her heels in front of me. Her hand returned to my sac, but just cupped it without moving. There was a huge grin on her face. "You like that?" she tilted her head questioning me.

I wasn't capable of answering her.

Denise shrugged her shoulders at my silence. "Maybe so," she said, then asked Sandra, "What do you think, did he like that?"

Sandra brushed my hair with her fingers and put her mouth next to my left ear. "Did you?" she breathed. "Did you like the way she sucked on your balls?"

My wife's warm breath in my ear and her bawdy question was like pouring gasoline on a fire. My brain raced trying to get out the words to describe how good it was. I stammered something meaningless.

"I think that means he liked it," Sandra said with a wry smile. "But I don't want to assume anything. There's only one way to be sure. You should keep on going and see what he does next."

Denise grinned at Sandra. "I want you to see what he does next."

Again without any hesitation, Denise dropped her head toward my crotch. She led that assault with her tongue. Using warm, wet, wide strokes she licked the soft and sensitive skin on either side of my hairless balls and cock. She laved me over and over again, each time drawing her tongue closer and closer to my hard rod. At last, after long moments of torturing me with her near touch, her tongue ran up the full length of my aching, pole. From the very base to the tip, where she teased my opening, still spilling pre cum, her tongue bathed my erect and very hard cock.

Once more I was transported to a new plateau of sensuous pleasure. And just as I had a moment before, I spasmed and called out announcing my bliss.

Denise stopped. Still bent over at the waist to my groin, she looked up at Sandra. "I definitely think he liked that," she said. Their next communication was silent. Denise gazed at Sandra with a questioning look. She was asking her permission to go the next step and carry me to a final release. It was the same thing that each of us had done before bringing our partner to climax.

I felt Sandra grip my arm tightly and I think I heard her whisper almost to herself the word "yes".

Denise looked at me and said one word before she dropped her head back to my crotch. She said, "watch."

I obeyed and watched her.

Pulling firmly at my erection, she elevated my cock upright and away from my body. Denise pursed her lips and smashed them against the tip. Slowly her lips parted and she pulled me inside. Inexorably her mouth dropped downward, my hardness penetrating deep into her, past her lips, then her teeth, over her sandpaper tongue, along the bumpy roof of her mouth all the way to the back of her tight throat. She didn't stop there. Denise continued to force her face down toward my crotch until her nose pressed into my scant pubic hair and the end of my cock was past the back of her throat. She made desperate swallowing motions that did nothing to prevent saliva from streaming out of her mouth and onto my balls. But the repeated contractions of her throat muscles gripped and re-gripped my cockhead sending electric bolts of delight through my body.

I was breathing hard and fast at that point, struggling not to cum and end Denise's blowjob.

Finally Denise pulled her head away. I thought she'd deliver some pointed quip, another tease designed to verbally stimulate me, but she didn't. After a few seconds catching her breath, she returned her mouth to my saliva soaked cock. Denise used that wetness to jack me while she resumed sucking, all be it less deeply than before. Her tongue swirled around the shaft and intermittently over the top. Each stroke of her hand and each swipe of her tongue missed the most sensitive spot on my penis, that small ridge of skin on the underside at the end of my circumcision. Denise was deftly dodging it, avoiding stimulating me in a way that would drive me over the top to climax.

My body was tensed, every muscle clenched and I was panting. Denise's blowjob was the culmination of her erotic show. This was the finale. I was at the very brink of orgasm and I'm sure she knew it.

"Cum for me baby. Cum for me." Sandra's voice penetrated past the sound of my pulse pounding in my brain. She raked her fingers over my chest. "Show me!"

Denise moaned, her mouth still bobbing up and down on my cock. The vibrations radiated into me. The fingers of her one hand re-discovered my perineum and she pressed there firmly, rocking back and forth pushing more seman out of my swollen prostate. The thumb of her other hand, which was now rapidly jacking my cock, slid up along the underside. At the same time her tongue smoothed over the magical spot near the crown. My vision went blank and my head swirled. I heard a low, loud moan. It was the sound of deep longing finally set free. With a distant part of my mind I knew that it came from me. My entire world narrowed down to the amazing sensations coming from my cock and radiating through my body. A massive tidal wave that had been building inside me let go and came rushing out along the length of my throbbing, aching, swollen rod and burst forth from the tip in a glorious release.

In me left ear I heard Sandra saying, "Yes!" over and over again. Her voice was filled with a mix of awe and satisfaction. She was finally getting her chance to see me orgasm the way she wanted to. At my crotch Denise kept up her hand and mouth movements, stimulating me and drawing every ounce she could out of me. She groaned contentedly as each jet of my seman shot into her mouth.

It went on forever and it ended in a moment. I collapsed exhausted onto the bed. Sandra threw herself onto me and hugged me tightly. Denise sat back onto the bed heavily, almost as spent as I was, having poured all of her energy into the amazing blowjob she'd just finished. She wiped the mix of saliva and my cum from her chin. With a broad grin she said, "Even better than I thought it would be."

"That was incredible," Sandra said. "I've never seen anything like that. And you," she reached and warmly patted Denise's knee. "You were amazing."

I was speechless, still recovering. I just nodded my head in agreement.

"Baby you were great!" Matt said enthusiastically.

"Is she always so hot, such a temptress?" Sandra asked.

Matt smiled and nodded.

I finally caught my breath. "Wow! You are something. "I'm totally blown away."

Denise snickered, "I certainly hope so."

Everyone laughed and we all piled together into a four-way hug. We stayed that way, holding on to each other, for a long time. At last Sandra said, "I'm famished. Is anyone else hungry?"

Three voices chorused "yes" loudly.

"Let's all go to the lobby bar and get some drinks and pizza," Matt suggested.

In a mild daze, we pulled on the clothing we'd brought from the hot tub and walked to the bar. I took everyone's request and ordered us drinks and food while Matt and the girls searched for seats at the crowded counter. The loud conversation and music were a crashing contrast to the intimate and powerful experience that we'd just shared among ourselves. We huddled together at one end of the bar, chatting softly and nursing our drinks while we waited for the pizza.

I noticed that Denise wasn't sitting even though Matt had dragged a barstool over for her. "C'mon sit down and relax at bit. I think you should take a load off and rest after that," I chided her.

Denise looked at me and rubbed her butt. "I think I'll just stand. I don't know how your hand feels, but my ass won't forget your spanking for a while."

I was mortified. "I'm so sorry," I said.

She smiled then kissed me passionately on the lips. "I'm not sorry a bit. The sting will remind me of the incredible evening we just had. I'll treasure the tingle of that reminder for a very long time. And I hope that I'll get to feel it again. And who knows what I'll need to be spanked for next time,"

Beside me Matt and Sandra smiled just as brightly as I did.

"Or what we'll all get to see," Denise finished.