Identity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Justrex
Justrex
440 Followers

Manhandled. It was an apt and fitting word, even if it was a little too crude to describe what he was doing. Sure, Danny had been manhandled before. Mostly by drunken assholes who wanted to show the lesbian chick "what a real man was like." She'd always fought them off with a few choice words and threats to the source of their manhood.

But what Sir was doing to her was more... refined. He wasn't forcing her. He wasn't forcing himself on her. It was more like... directing her. Making her move the way he wanted and do what he wanted without using any pressure at all. Making sure she knew what he wanted in a way that made sure she was willing to go along.

He was dominating her. With his lips and one hand.

And she was submitting to him without a thought. She even noticed her hand was slowly tracing up and down his forearm, fingers idly playing on the landscape of his muscles, feeling them move under his skin. The course thick hair on his arm was an interesting feeling, but one she only noticed viscerally. For the most part she was lost in his lips. Most of the girls Danny had met and romanced did not know how to kiss properly. They just went about it like they were mashing lips and nothing more.

But this... man.

He knew how to kiss.

Thoroughly and completely.

It was as if at that very moment nothing else in the universe existed but Danny and he was focusing the entirety of his being on her. He wasn't thinking about other girls or his unpaid bills or wondering if there was anything on his web page he needed up update or even whether or not he was going to get laid later. All that mattered was his connection to her through his lips and he acted as though if that precious connection was broken, the universe would pop like a soap bubble and disappear. Danny had never once in her life had even the briefest connection with another person like that before and she lost herself in the sensation.

She didn't want it to stop.

But soon enough it did. The universe didn't pop out of existence as it was replaced by something different. Sir folded her in his arms and pulled her into his chest, almost completely enveloping all of her from the waist up. Ear against his ribs, Danny could hear the lazy lub-dub of his heartbeat and that calm measured beat spread a peace through her which went all the way to her bones.

"I have been startled by more things in the last couple of hours..." She thought from her comfy nest deep in his arms. "Than I have been all of my life up to this moment. If this man surprises me one more time I might fall over dead."

He did and fortunately she didn't.

Danny felt his lips on the top of her head, then he took her by the shoulders and pushed her back so he could look down at her face. One finger went under her chin, tipping her face up.

"This is what you want, girl?"

"Yes, Master." She said serenely. He leaned over and kissed her forehead.

"Are you sure?" He whispered. She nodded.

"Yes, Master. I am sure." That warm chuckle of his made her heart flutter. Releasing her, he leaned back in his chair.

"Good girl, Danny." There was a pause and his eyes narrowed. "Strip."

That took a second for her to process.

"What?" Hastily she added. "Sir?" He waved a hand.

"Strip, pet girl. Do it now. I want to see all of you."

"Oh... Y-yes, Master."

Scooting her butt around, Danny began fumbling with her boot laces. Her fingers were shaking and it aggravated her which of course made her fumble worse. She started getting angry with herslf.

"Stop." He said, in that way he had which stood for no questions. She froze in place.

"Close your eyes, little love." She did so.

"Take a deep breath. Alllll the way in..." She did as he instructed.

"Now let it out slowly..."

"One more time, dear. Looooooong breath in..."

"And out..."

"Do you want to be my pet, Danny?"

"Yes, Master."

"Do you want to please your master, girl child?"

"Yes, Sir. I do!"

"Then take your clothes off, love. Let me see all of you. Let me see all of my beautiful pet girl."

"Mmm..." She felt a smile twist one corner of her lips. "Yes, Sir."

Amazingly enough, her fingers seemed to be working much better now. The laces almost fell open and one by one her boots clunked to the floor quickly followed by her socks. Rising, she shrugged off her leather jacket and tossed it to the floor. Danny's loose blue jeans slid to the floor and she stepped out of them and paused, wearing nothing but her underpants and t-shirt.

Never before had she ever felt the need to be "girlie" in front of anybody. So accustomed to playing the tough tomboy role it had become a part of her, even if there wasn't anybody to witness it. But at this moment she felt slightly ridiculous standing in front of Sir wearing a pair of boys boxer briefs and a "wife beater" t-shirt. The bits of her attire that always impressed those air-headed girls she'd managed to romance and fuck now seemed stupid and embarrassing.

The man was unraveling her entire life.

And she was letting him do it. Helping him, even.

His eyes never wavered and his smile didn't even twitch.

"All of it, my little pet." He said softly. "I want to see all of my pretty pet girl. Do it now."

"Yes... Master." Danny skinned the t-shirt up over her head and dropped it and in one more motion slid the boxers down her legs and kicked them away. For the very first time ever she was completely naked in front of a man. She felt vulnerable and self conscious, which infuriated the defensive part of her mind and she fought to keep from hunching over and putting her hands across her breasts and crotch.

Even as a little girl, Danny had never been happy with her body. She avoided mirrors for the most part and never looked at herself naked. Ever. Compared to other girls, she thought her breasts were too small and her hips too wide and her face too plain. To her, she looked like a boy. So a boy was what she became.

Now this man was making her wish she looked more like a girl.

Almost, she wished he would snort or shake his head so she could angrily go back to the role she was so comfortable with. In a flash, she could be dressed and gone and never look back.

He didn't, of course.

"Stand up straight, pet. Hands behind your neck. Eyes forward. Spread your feet." Startled from her inner conflict, she did as she was told. She could feel his eyes on her as he rose from his chair and walked around and around her. Those nagging inner doubts whispering in the back of her mind told her in that position with her arms raised made her already smallish breasts flatten against her chest and almost disappear.

On the second lap around, he stopped behind her. Silent for a moment.

A touch. She almost flinched and only stilled her body by sheer force of will.

His fingers played across hers locked behind her neck, his thumb rubbing the skin below. Then his palm covered her hands, fingers twining in her short hair as he leaned in to whisper in her ear.

"You are so very pretty, love. I want you so badly it makes me ache inside."

Danny wanted to fall to her knees and weep at his words. And once again she felt that fire growing in her belly and the dampness between her thighs.

Holy fuck! How did he keep doing that? Oooohhh... god...

For a moment he stepped away and the girl heard a door open and shut before he walked back into view. In his hands he carried a black mat of some sort, about two feet wide by three feet long. He placed it short ways in front of his chair so it would fit between his feet, then resumed his place in his chair. One hand gestured towards the mat.

"Right here, pet girl. Hands on top of your thighs." He smiled as she knelt in front of him. Turning to the side table, he pulled open a drawer and turned back with a collar in his hands. It was simple and plain. Black leather with a brass buckle and a brass loop for a leash.

"This is just a simple collar, little pigeon. A beginners collar for a beginner pet. I know it isn't much. But perhaps later you and I can discover what sort of collar suits you the best. What matters the most at this very moment is if you will accept it. If you will wear my collar willingly and proudly and be my pet girl. Now..." He raised a finger in warning. "This isn't a thing to enter into lightly, girl. It is much like a marriage proposal, as I said earlier. Something I take rather seriously and I hope you do as well."

"I know... some... of your history, Danielle. I work fast when I need to, but I didn't have the time to learn everything. I am hoping to save most of the discovery for the future. That is so much fun..." He stopped and took a breath.

"But I digress. One of the things I know is you have never really been... with a man before. Or a Dom of any kind. And now you are trying to do both at once. This is not going to be easy for you, love. I want you to make your decisions with your eyes wide open."

"This lifestyle is all about consent and choices, dear. By taking my collar you are choosing me. You are consenting to whatever I plan on doing to and with you. You are agreeing your heart and your mind and that... so very sweet little body of yours... belong to me and only to me, to do with as I wish."

Danny could not help smiling at his flatteries. Even if it was a bit of a wry smile. She'd used those words on other girls so many times but she'd never heard them come from anyone else's mouth directed at her. She couldn't help but think if she had been half as convincing as he was, she would have gotten laid a lot more often.

The man knew how to turn on the charm and shovel out the bullshit. An ability, she suspected, which was prerequisite for being a successful Dom.

So... How much of his words were real and how much bullshit?

Thinking on it for a moment, kneeling there naked in front of this strange... very strange man... Danny decided it didn't matter. Even if it all ended five minutes from now it would have been worth it. In the space of a couple of hours this... man... had made her feel more warm, more alive and more loved than she had ever felt before. He had, using only his words for the most part, pulled her straight out of her comfort zone and showed her things she had never even imagined. Things and experiences she only thought happened in porn and not in real life.

And that was just in the first two hours. What would the next two be like?

Danny, what the fuck have you gotten yourself into here?

Raising her hands, she touched Sirs as they lay on his thighs. Those hands were so big. The size of catcher's mitts. Large and strong and rough with callouses and scars, yet warm and gentle at the same time. His fingers uncurled to allow her access to his palms and the collar he was offering her. One finger traced over the leather, wondering what it would feel like around her neck. Not just the stiff of the leather and the cool smoothness of the brass but the meaning of the thing as well. To put that thing willingly around her neck signifying this man owned her completely.

He was so... big. Every lover she had ever had was smaller than she was. Petite. With big tits, of course. That was the way she liked them. Girly femme girls. In comparison he was monstrously huge. Sir filled the room with his body and his presence. He was the complete antithesis or every lover she had ever taken to bed. Large and rough and hairy.

And a man.

The thought of being in bed with him... his huge body on top of her... taking her as his... inside her body... Danny shuddered and his fingers closed around her hands gently.

"Tell me, love."

"I'm..." She turned her head away.

"Nervous?" He asked. "Uncomfortable? Frightened? Scared half out of your wits?" The girl felt a deep heat spreading across her cheeks which made her hang her head lower. Blushing was something she never did. It made her feel weak and vulnerable. Conditions she had fought against all of her young life.

"Yes, Sir. All of those things." The man lifted her hand and placed it against his lips, kissing the side of one finger. Then he gathered both of her hands together and held up the simple strip of leather in front of her eyes.

"We do not have to do this thing, Danny. You do not have to take my collar to earn my love and affection. Or even just my friendship. You have already achieved all of those." He made a motion like tossing it away. Her eyes followed it's every move. "I can put it back in the drawer or toss it in the corner to moulder for all eternity." His eccentric way with words brought a little smile to the corner of her lips. "We can toss it in the recycling bin or the trash or, if you like, you can get dressed again and you yourself can put it in the barrel and set it on fire. You and I can stand and warm our hands on the flames of your collar until nothing is left and you will be free to go merrily on your way." Danny started to say something and he interjected. "But be advised..." His stern voice wiped away whatever it was she was going to say. "If you decide on that course of action I will no longer be your Master." Then his voice softened and he squeezed her fingers gently. "But I will still be your friend, Danny."

"Oh..." It drove her slightly nuts with all of the words and emotions flooding through her mind all that managed to come out was "Oh..." Once again he made a motion as if to throw the collar away and her hand came up.

"Please, Sir!" His bushy gray mustache twitched.

"Yes, dear?" Slowly Danny put both hands on his knees and lowered her head until she was looking at the floor between his feet.

"Please allow me to wear your collar, Master." There was a short silence.

"You wish to be my pet."

"Yes, Master."

"My property."

"Yes, Master."

"My lover and my servant and my play toy."

"All of those things, Master."

"Hmmm..." He rumbled. One large warm hand settled on the back of her neck, fingers brushing her skin.

"I will give you my collar, girl. Under one condition."

"Anything you wish, Master. I am yours." His hand dipped down under her chin.

"Then look me in the eye while I put it on you, girl."

"Oh..." He kept reducing her to that same word. It was somewhat maddening. The smile which greeted her raised eyes made her feel warm all over.

"Yes, Master."

Two

Much to her surprise, Danny had slept. Fitfully off and on, but she had slept. The heat from Sirs body had made her overly warm in the night and the hairs from his chest tickled her chin and her nose. She wasn't sure she would ever get used to being close to someone so hairy.

Each time she awakened in the night he was aware of it. Either that or he was remarkably empathetic in his sleep. No sooner did her eyes jerk open than his arm would tighten across her shoulders or back, giving her a pat and whispering "Sssshhhh... it's okay, love. I'm here. Go back to sleep."

It worked every time. No sooner than the words left his lips she laid her head back down on his chest, cuddled back into his body and drifted back off to sleep.

Happy.

Warm.

Comfortable.

And his.

The house hadn't seemed like much from the outside. Just another one story house on the fringes of the suburban development area of the town. It set back a little from the road with a large well kept swath of grass in the front yard and the hint of trees and bushes in the back. Sir had taken Danny on a tour of the house with several different agendas on his mind. The spare bedroom and bath were plain and lightly used, but the other bedroom was turned into a library stuffed almost to overflowing with books. One of her duties in his house, Sir explained, was to organize the library to make it easier to find things. Eyes wide at the piles and stacks of reading material, she wondered if it was a task she would ever finish.

The kitchen was large and modern and well equipped with a pantry bigger than some of the rooms Danny had rented. Next to the chair at the head of the dining table was a small low wooden bench. When she pointed to it, Sir said "Go fetch the mat from in front of my chair, pet." When she returned he directed her to place it in front of the wooden bench and kneel down on it. It didn't take her too long to figure it out.

"Is this... where I will eat, Sir?" His smile was one of pride. Not in the fact he was having her kneel on the floor to eat, but pride in her for understanding so quickly.

"Yes, love. When I sit down to eat as meal, you will be here at my side. Just as you will be when I am sitting in my chair in the living room, you will be here. Always within my view and always within arms reach."

"Oh..." There it was again. "Of course, Master."

It didn't seem, at first glance, that keeping Sir's house clean and tidy was going to be too much of a chore. Master's house was kept fairly neat and clean. Although she hadn't lived anywhere for very long, she was always rather neat about her living spaces. She had always traveled light and not having much in the way of things made you want to keep what you had in good repair. In her travels she had seen (and slept in) places you couldn't have cleaned with a blowtorch and a bulldozer.

Several times during the tour Sir had stopped her with his hands and his words to correct her posture. Danny had never spent much time naked out of bed or in the shower and it took a force of will and several reminders from the man who was now her Master to keep her from covering her body with her hands. Once or twice he'd begun with a slap on her bottom to get her attention. Hard enough to elicit a squeak from her lips and leave a pink mark on her pale skin.

"This body belongs to me, girl child. You are not allowed to cover it up, ever. This beautiful sweet little body is mine to look at and touch and play with whenever and however I wish. I am your master, girl. And your master wants to look at you always. Come here." Taking her by one elbow and a hand in the small of her back, he steered her to a full length mirror hanging in the hallway.

She'd never cared much for mirrors and as such tried to avert her gaze, but his hand on her chin kept her face forward. His eyes stared into hers through the mirror with his lips right by her ear, speaking softly.

"Look at this face, pet. Not as your own, from the outside. Look at it as if you were trying to seduce this girl. How could you not be enchanted by such a face? Those big brown soft eyes. The little locks of hair hanging down, catching in her eyelashes now and then. High artistic cheekbones a Greek goddess would envy. Those soft kissable lips. With that little curl in one corner, making it look like a smile was just hidden out of sight." His hand slid down the front of her throat, bumping over the leather of the collar.

"This long pretty neck. A perfect place for a collar. Or lips." He bent his head and kissed the side of her neck between her ear and the collar, making her shiver just a little. "I could easily spend a lifetime.." He whispered softly. "Exploring this pretty neck with my lips."

Both hands now... fingertips trailing across her collar bone, spreading out on both sides.

"These strong shoulders. Not some fragile fainting girl but a woman. A warrior woman who isn't afraid of anyone or anything. Strong. Confident. Able to bear any hardship and survive. Strong, yes..." He paused and kissed the top of her shoulder lightly. "Made even more so by your ability to face up to your choices. It takes incredible strength to be a submissive, girl. Incredible." He kissed her again and whispered. "I envy that strength, love."

Damn him, anyway. He was making her feel good about herself. She felt those large hands slide down the front of her chest, cupping a tit in each palm. Her nipples went instantly hard at his touch as they disappeared beneath his huge hands.

"These little beauties." he murmured. "So enchanting and exquisite. Compact and firm and exciting. Absolutely perfect." His grip shifted just a fraction, lightly pinching her little nubs between his thick fingers, making her gasp and shiver again. "I could write reams of poetry on your sweet little mounds, love."

Justrex
Justrex
440 Followers