Identity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Justrex
Justrex
441 Followers

But somehow her mind picked up his voice as he spoke to her as he murmured "Good girl... good girl... good girl..."

In that moment she wanted nothing more in life than to be his good girl.

Long minutes later she lay in a stupor, sprawled across her Masters lap. Barely aware but just cognizant enough when he placed his finger between her lips to clean her own juices from his skin with her tongue. Barely aware when he lifted her in his arms like she was a doll and carried her down the hallway to his... our! ...bedroom. Just barely conscious when he lay her down on the mattress, stripped and slid in beside her before covering them both with the covers. Just aware enough to curl up next to him and lay her head on his chest, feeling his strong arm pulling her close into his body.

The last thing she was aware of was his lips on the top of her head and his voice.

"Sleep, my little pet."

Surprisingly, she did.

Three

Being naked.

All of the time.

It took some getting used to.

Rarely in any of her past relationships had Danny gotten to that "padding around the house naked and fondling each other" level of comfort. For the most part she was usually the one pulling on her pants and slipping out the door as soon as whoever it was there in bed had fallen asleep.

"Just like a guy." She'd thought to herself.

"Or, so I've been told, anyway."

At least he'd allowed her to wear an apron while cooking breakfast.

Danny discovered there was a zen-like quiet intensity to kneeling on the little mat to eat her meals. A very pointed reminder of who and what she was now and how she had come to accept it. She recalled one time looking at the Japanese tea ceremony and how it reflected on the fact while even though things were done in the same way, they were never exactly the same. The little rituals Sir was introducing her to were kind of like that.

Or maybe she was thinking too deeply into it. Something about this new lifestyle was giving Danny a lot of time to think, as if Sir was shutting out the hustle and bustle of the outside world and turning her thoughts inside herself. She didn't have to think about where she was going, where to find some work, what she was going to eat or where she was going to sleep and with whom.

All of those decisions were made for her. By him.

Despite the newness of the situation and what anxieties she might have about this new relationship, it was startlingly peaceful. She recalled the day before when he was offering her peace and her doubts as to his ability. Now there was a calm in her mind which allowed her to breathe normally for the first time in... forever.

Sir's fingers touched the back of her neck while she ate. She looked up at him and gave him a little smile.

Being touched all of the time was something else she needed to get used to. Several times while she was preparing their breakfast Sir had come up and touched her here and there. Whether it was a hand on her shoulder and a kiss on the back of her neck or a pat and squeeze on her bottom. A couple of times he had slipped a hand under her apron to pinch her nipples and make her shiver. Once he'd even slid his hand down her belly right above her pubic mound and pulled her back into his body as he leaned down to her ear and growled "I want you, pet girl."

Only Sir's quick reaction time had kept and entire skillet of sausages from ending up on the floor.

And Danny's strange day had continued on from there.

Her eyes flickered back and forth while she worked. The little grains of sand made their way down the neck of the hourglass to form a shifting little pile in the bottom bulb. She folded the last thing from the dryer as the last of the grains tumbled down. All of the clothes she had arrived with... all of her clothes, as a matter of fact... were now washed and folded and ready to be put away. One lingering touch on the pile as she wondered idly if she would ever wear any of them again. Then she grabbed up the hourglass and trotted down the hallway to find her Master.

He'd given her a list of chores and the hourglass to carry with her.

"Thirty minutes, sweet pet." He'd said. "Every thirty minutes come find me and give me a kiss." He leaned down and kissed her. "That's the longest I want to be away from those amazing lips." Danny found herself blushing like a schoolgirl around him and his slick words. He'd also managed to keep the heat in her belly at a slow rolling boil all morning. None of her other lovers had ever managed to make her this horny for this long before. But then none of them were as experienced as her Master. He was an expert in teasing her and making her want.

She found him where he'd been most of the morning, at his computer desk in the back corner of the living room. Danny could hear the rattle of the keys as he typed. Even though he had to look at the keyboard she was still amazed someone with such big fingers could type as rapidly as he did.

Not wanting to break his concentration, she set the hourglass down on one corner of his desk and went to kneel at his feet until he took a moment to notice her. Pausing his motion with only one hand, Sir patted his knee and she clambered up and perched her bottom there, feet dangling inches from the floor. He typed furiously for a second or two then reached for her with both hands, wrapping them around her waist. Lifting Danny as if she weighed nothing at all, he pulled her all the way into his lap. One arm went around her waist and he went back to typing.

She put one hand in the center of his chest and slipped the other arm around his back before stretching up to give him a small peck on the cheek. He rewarded her with a smile that went all the way up to his eyes, even though they never left the screen and the keyboard.

Then she noticed he was typing an email and even though she didn't want to pry into his private affairs (thinking surely it would make her Master cross with her and maybe earn one of those spankings he kept alluding to) she peeked at what he was writing there:

"... been doing small chores around the house all morning. It's all I can do to stop from staring at her, the girl is so perfect. Just having her in my house is making me crazy, wanting her."

Intrigued, Danny kept reading.

"You should see her right now, Max. She is sitting cuddled up in my lap, trying hard not to read what I am typing, but I know she is going to peek. So I'll tell you All of the fun things which will make her blush. She's tiny and firm and compact. Barely weighs a thing. I can almost put my hands all the way around her waist. She has a sweet face which needs nothing in the way of makeup to make her beautiful. Small firm titties (my very favorite kind) and hard very sensitive nipples. Smooth pale skin, wide hips and very nice soft thighs atop some strong legs. A cute firm little butt which is nice to the touch and looks delicious when she walks. I can't wait to see what it feels like when she's bent face down over my lap. I'm sure the time will come soon."

Blushing hard, her eyes continued on down the page.

"She feels good. She looks amazing. She smells wonderful.

Despite being small, the girl is quite strong. Both in body and in spirit. She's had to live out on her own most of her life and she did very well for herself. Intelligent and quite well read even if she lacks a lot of formal schooling. You know me, I almost always fall in love with their minds before I even notice their body. This one caught me right away.

Tonight, if she is willing (and I think she will be) I am going to take her to my bed and make her mine. Just a few hours from now. My mind and body are burning with anticipation. So far it has taken all of my will not to be walking around hard as a rock all of the time.

Last night almost killed me. I brought her into the shower with me and I almost bit both of my lips off trying to keep from getting hard. I washed her and shaved that sweet little pussy clean and I will do the same again tonight before I take her to bed for the first time."

Danny felt that flush of heat down between her thighs again.

"Max, I am really hoping this girl will be my last pet ever. I want to keep this one until the end of my days. She's perfect.

I'll keep you updated.

-Darrex"

Danny felt her face flaming red and she turned into his chest to hide her reaction, even though she knew he'd been watching out of the corner of his eye.

"It must be a joke." Danny thought. "He wouldn't say things like that about me. Nobody does. He can't think that... I look like a boy, after all! Surely he can't mean..." Her eyes widened and she gulped as Sir's hand moved the mouse and clicked the "Send" button.

"I meant every word of it, pet girl." He said.

"Oh... Master... I..." As she turned her face up his came down and he kissed her. Roughly. Deeply. Her lips parted to his as his arms held her so tight she almost couldn't breathe. The scruff on his chin and cheeks scratched against her face and that walrus mustache tickled her nose while his tongue slipped in and out of her mouth. All she could do was relax into his arms and experience it. He was so strong she couldn't move if she wanted to.

"He's kissing me like... I'm a girl." She thought.

"He's... making me... his girl."

"And... I like it."

"I... want to be his girl. More than anything." Just a little pressure from the palm of her hand against his chest caused him to stop and pull back, slightly. He kissed her several times quickly as if he was both unwilling and unable to stop and when he spoke his lips still moved against hers.

"Yes, my love?"

"M-master, I... Mmmm..." Caught up in the moment she could barely stop her own lips from moving against his as well. Her bottom squirmed in his lap and she felt something pressing up against the bottom of her thigh.

"Oh..."

Sir moved back to look into her eyes and one finger slipped through the ring in her collar, holding her as firmly in place as if she were anchored in concrete.

"Tell your master, pet." Slim little fingers gripped his wrist where he held her.

"Please let me down, Sir. Please..."

"Very well, love." He sounded a little disappointed then raised an eyebrow as she squirmed off his lap and went to her knees between his feet.

Danny was new to this... all of it. There were so many new things coming at her she didn't really know which way was up. Just yesterday morning she was a confirmed lesbian and a bit of a "dyke chick" if you went by other people's descriptions.

She didn't know all of the protocols. Didn't know how he liked it. She didn't really know what a submissive was supposed to do when kneeling before her Master. She didn't know what to do with her hands and after fluttering a little decided it was enough to lay them on top of his hands as they lay on his knees.

She stared up at this big gruff hairy bull of a man who had taken her into his home and turned her whole world upside down. He certainly wasn't one of those little blond big titted bits of fluff with round heels she had so much enjoyed going to bed with. For one thing since she was kneeling between his feet she could very clearly see the large bulge down the side of his pants leg which even now gave a twitch under the material. An accessory she had never expected a bed partner to possess.

Especially one that big.

Oh my fucking god...

To distract herself, she stared at his hands. Those big rough hands which had given her so much pleasure. One finger absently traced the scar on his skin which went from his knuckle all the way down to the fingertip.

"M-master, I... ummm... I d-don't... ummm..."

"Take a breath, little love. I'm not going anywhere and I will always listen to you. Take a breath and tell me when you are ready."

The tone of his voice said he was prepared to sit there forever until she was ready. As if he would wait for an eternity without a complaint. His calm acceptance made her feel warm all over.

Was she really falling in love with... a man?

It seemed she was.

Closing her eyes briefly, Danny took a deep breath and then looked up into those bright blue eyes. She could see his love and his desire for her reflected in them.

"M-master..." She stammered, then swallowed hard, not really believing the words which were coming to her lips. "I don't... want to wait, Sir. I want... to be yours... now." She was almost dancing on her knees before him with her need.

"P-please, Master?" he gave her the widest smile she had ever seen before.

"Of course, pet girl. Of course."

Four

She'd eased back into the steaming bath water with mixed feelings. He had left her sitting on the edge of the porcelain long enough the water had cooled on her skin, raising goose bumps so returning to the heat had felt really good. It also stung just a little bit on her once again freshly shaved pussy.

That was something she didn't think she would ever get used to. Both being that cleanly bare and him doing that. The whole time she perched on the side of the tub and Sir crouched between her thighs removing only one day of stubble Danny felt herself growing wetter and wetter. And when, after pouring several handfuls of clean water to rinse away the soap he had leaned down and kissed her smooth little mound with his lips, she had almost come right there. She wanted his lips and tongue between her thighs licking her pussy so very badly...

"Mmmm... please, Master..." He chuckled in that annoying way of his and shook his head.

"Not yet, pet girl. I will not allow you to come yet. Come down here."

When she eased herself back into the steaming water he grabbed her by the waist and turned so she was laying atop his body immersed in his warmth and that of the tub. He arranged her on her side laying against his chest with her legs down in between his. Those strong arms held her against his damp chest and she felt something pressing against the front of her thigh. She reached down without thinking and her fingers closed on the shaft of her Masters cock. A rumble of pleasure erupted from deep in his chest.

"Mmmm... that feels good."

Danny found herself shaken by mixed emotions. The panic she experienced the other day when she first caught a glimpse of his tool returned when she realized her hand wouldn't wrap all the way around. "Oh my god... this thing is huge...! It will never..." She shivered hard, which of course transferred to her grip which elicited another rumble of happiness in her ear. She was also caught by the heat and the texture of it as it throbbed in her hand. "It's so... warm." She wondered. "So hard and yet.. soft. So... strong. Just like the rest of him."

She wasn't completely naïve. She knew some... of what men liked. Hell, it wasn't that she was against men. It was just most of them she had experienced had been drunken assholes. Her fingers stroked up and down his shaft, pushing back her reluctance to explore her Masters prick. In return his wet hand went up and down her back, all the way from her neck down to cup her bottom in his hand.

"Can you feel how much I want you, little love?"

"Yes, Master. It seems to be pretty apparent." He chuckled and kissed the top of her head, then patted her bottom.

"I believe it's time for a learning experience for both of us."

Bondage.

In her thoughts about finding a Dom and her explorations she had assumed there would be some sort of bondage involved. The fantasy of being tied up had kind of excited her and terrified her at the same time. Growing up as she had she experienced an aversion to being helpless and she had always fought to keep herself from feeling that way, allowing herself at least the illusion of control even if life was sweeping her along like a bit of flotsam in a rip tide.

Now... to put herself in a vulnerable position... to allow and watch and even participate in Sir tying her hands... it made Danny shiver inside. She watched with a frozen fascination as Sir bound her hands in front of her while she held them out. Her mind desperately wanted to jerk free and run away but the heat that was flowing in between her thighs kept her rooted to the spot.

Only by concentrating on his hands and his voice was she able to sit still. Once again she was startled someone with such large hands could be so nimble fingered. The thin rope seemed like kite string in his hands yet it was more than ample to restrain her wrists without digging into her skin.

"I will not hurt you, Danielle."

"I... I know, Sir. It's just... it's... hard, Sir."

"Yes it is, girl. The first time is always difficult. You are being a very good girl." She knew it was a simple, trite and somewhat condescending compliment, but it still made her feel warm all over.

"Thank you, Master. I'm... trying." He paused what he was doing and pulled on her hands, tugging her forward into his lips as he kissed her. One hand held the rope between her wrists and the other held her chin as he looked into her eyes.

"I don't really need the rope, of course. Would you, if I told you, lay back and spread your legs for me, little pet?" She felt a rush of liquid heat run through her belly.

"Y-yes, Master." His grip on her chin tightened just enough to make her eyes widen as he held her face immobile.

"And I could very easily hold you down and take you any way I wanted. I am quite a bit stronger than you." She had absolutely no doubt about that. The man could easily break her in half if he wanted. From the outside or the inside. For the entire time he had been crouched there on the bed binding her wrists his erection had not gone down one bit. It stood up from his crotch like a long thick cobra waiting to strike. The thought of a man Sir's size taking her against her will almost made her moan in terror. Then his grip softened and he leaned in and kissed her tenderly, chasing away the fear.

"But even though you are little..." he spoke against her lips. "and bound..." A quick peck against her mouth. "and mine... I would not do anything against your will, love." Another small kiss. "All I will ever do when I want your sweet desirable little body..." And another. "Is ask you to give yourself to me, because you are mine." A kiss. "And you will lay back and spread your thighs for me." One more kiss. "Because you are mine."

Danny desperately wanted to throw herself against his chest and be half smothered inside his arms. All she could do was kiss him back.

"Yes, Master." she whispered into his mouth. "I am yours." Sir pulled back and with a few simple moves threaded the last ends of the rope together, snugging them tight and binding her securely. He held her bound wrists in one cupped palm.

"So here's your choice, little pet." He nodded his head off to the side. "There is a pair of safety shears over there on the nightstand. If you say 'free me' I will cut the rope off and you will be free to either stay or go as is your wish. No hard feelings. But if you do not want to be free, lay back against the pillow and put your hands over your head."

Her eyes flicked back and forth between her bound wrists and his face. Danny was so far out of her comfort zone for the briefest moment she had absolutely no idea what she might do. This man had given her so many surprises in the last two days... he frightened her and thrilled her in ways she had never imagined.

"M-master?"

"Yes, pet?"

"Will... will you kiss me first?" The ends of his mustache curled up with his lips as he smiled.

"Of course, love. Always." But just to throw her off once more rather than leaning in he lifted her bound hands and put them over his head, letting her pull against the back of his neck as he kissed her. Danny could feel he was trying to put all of the passion her felt for her into the kiss. And Sir's hard insistent mouth well telegraphed his aching need for her, as if that hard slab of flesh standing between his legs wasn't enough.

Justrex
Justrex
441 Followers