Identity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Justrex
Justrex
440 Followers

Even with her hands tied behind her back.

As she thought about it, her wrists flexed against the soft material he had tied her with. She hadn't ever imagined the frustration, either. She wanted to see him! She wanted to look! She wanted to touch! Master wasn't what you would call a "handsome" man by today's standards. He was no George Clooney or Brad Pitt, certainly. But she had grown accustomed to his face. Danny found a warmth in his eyes and the way his mustache curled when he smiled was endearing and somewhat reassuring.

Nor was he a perfect physical specimen. Sure, at one time he might have been in better shape but he was not bad for a man his age, after all. Even at that she was enjoying touching and exploring his body with her hands, wrinkles scars and all. The way his muscles moved under his skin and the veins in his hands and arms and even all of that hair...

Danny wanted to look at her Master. She wanted to touch him. Right now she could do neither and it frustrated her in a way which made her just want to shake her head.

What was even worse... he wasn't touching her, either. Master's touch, which was such an odd experience compared to the other lovers she'd had, was rough and strong yet often tender and gentle despite the present warm tingling still fading from her ass. His touch was nothing like being with a girl and yet Danny found herself enjoying the feel of him and now that she couldn't, it just made her want it so much more.

Despite being blindfolded, Danny knew right where her Master was. He was sitting on the edge of the bed and Danny was kneeling between his feet. All she would have to do is lean one way or the other to rest her head against his knee or even lean forward to lay her head in his lap.

Of course if she did that she was risking getting poked in the eye by something a bit bigger than her eyeball. Since before they had gotten into the bath together her Sir's prick had been hard, standing up from his crotch like a monster just waiting for her to drop her guard. It made her feel a bit guilty he had to wait so long for his own pleasure. Master's pleasure was, after all, her job. One she had volunteered for readily.

On the other hand, the thing frightened her. It was bigger than she reckoned on and definitely bigger than anything she had ever had inside of her.

Anywhere.

Danny was well aware of what was... probably... going to happen next. After all she was on her knees in front of him and even though she couldn't see, she had no doubt her Master was till quite erect. That monster cock of his was probably only a few inches away from her and she was pretty sure in the next few moments she was going to be getting her first lesson in how to please him with her mouth.

The notion of taking him in her mouth frightened her only marginally less than the idea of having him inside her anywhere else. Master's not so veiled threats to put it in her butt scared her more then she thought she could take. The idea of taking him in her pussy scared her less, but the thought still made her insides tremble.

If he was going to do it, she wished he would just get on with it! The waiting was making her crazy. She was sure he knew that, though. The man had manipulated her since the first moment, playing on her emotions and needs like a... Master.

Damn... he was good.

So expecting and anticipating she was when Sir put his hands on either side of her head, she opened her mouth a little, figuring he was going to direct her lips to his prick. Instead his fingers caressed the side of her head for a moment then he reached back and untied the blindfold, dropping it away from her eyes. She gasped slightly as the first thing she did see was his prick only inches away from her face. That close it looked even bigger. Then his hand cupped her chin and tipped her face up to his. The other hand still ran lightly through her hair as he looked at her.

"You know what I want, pet."

"Y-yes, Master. I... think so, anyway."

"You think so. Hmmm. And what do you think I want?"

"You want me to please you, Sir. With my... mouth."

"Do you think you can do that?" Glancing down, Danny gulped.

"I... think so, Sir. I... want to try." She looked back into Sir's eyes and added "I do want to please you, Sir." He smiled softly.

"Such a good girl. It's not really so different from what you already know, love. Relax and breath through your nose." His hand pulled back his foreskin, exposing the head of his cock. Danny could see it glistening with precome. Even though she was in uncharted territory, it did make her secretly proud she had kept him hard all of this time. His other hand slipped to the back of her neck, pulling her slightly forward.

"Can... may I use my hands, Master?"

"No."

"Oh... ahhmmmph..." It took just a panicked moment for her to remember his advice and breath through her nose. When she realized he wasn't going to force it all the way down her throat like they showed in the porno flicks she managed to relax and begin to enjoy the act.

It wasn't really all that different, as he had said. Of course she didn't have to open her mouth quite so wide when going down on a girl so it took some getting used to. She allowed Sir to control the motion of her head as his prick slipped in and out of her lips and she concentrated on using her tongue and lips in the ways she thought would please him best.

It seemed to be working even if she didn't have any experience. Her Master's eyes were half closed and there was a dreamy smile on his face. Deep rumbles of contentment were coming from his chest along with the occasional murmured praise.

"Mmmm... very nice, baby girl. Yes, love. Just like that. Grrrooowwllll..." When he tried to growl like that he sounded just like a certain cartoon character from her childhood. Danny was pleased to realize that, even though her mouth was wide open and full, she was able to both smile and giggle around his cock between her lips.

"That feels so nice, pet." He growled again. "It's going to be difficult to allow you time for your chores. I am going to want you just like this, love. Kneeling at my feet and pleasing me... all of the time." His hard prick twitched in her mouth. "I want you so bad I ache, pet girl."

Danny lowered her eyes in acquiescence to her Master. At the moment it was the only thing she could do short of pulling his prick from her mouth to answer and she didn't want to do that. Her hands still pulled against her bonds. She wanted to use her hands! It was frustrating and fulfilling at the same time. Danny was fairly sure if she was able to use her hands she could make him come.

She desperately wanted to make him come.

Despite her fears and the newness of the situation.

Despite the slight discomfort of kneeling on the floor and the ache in her back and neck.

Despite her frustrated tugging at her bonds.

Despite the fact she was kneeling in front of a man and sucking his cock, which was something she had never imagined she would ever do, let alone happily.

She desperately wanted this man to come in her mouth. She wanted to please him any way she could. She wanted him to be happy with her so her would touch her with those huge warm hands again. So he would touch her and tease her and kiss her and lick her and bite her and bring her to the edge and over again and again and again.

Danny wanted his touch so bad it wouldn't matter if he put her face down over his lap and spanked her again. She would bear it for his touch.

She wanted it so bad she would even do... that... if he wished it. The thought made her bottom cheeks clench up a bit in fear. But she would bear it for his touch.

To please her Master.

Danny got it now. In a moment of clarity she understood what it was she had been looking for.

This.

Just this.

A little moan of desire sneaked out of her mouth full of her Master's cock and she began moving a little faster, swirling her tongue around the bulbous head and tightening her lips around his shaft as it slipped in and out. Sir made a happy growl and his hands tightened in her hair.

Then he said the one thing she would never have expected.

"Stop."

He used "that voice" which did make her stop and she looked up at him in confusion. Her mouth still full of him she made a little whine and shook her head.

"Not yet, love. Not yet." It did mollify her some that he looked reluctant to pull his prick away from her mouth, even if he did it anyway.

"But... but , Master..." The pouty tone of her voice was also a fairly new thing. She never pouted. "I wanted you to..." A finger over her lips stopped her.

"I wanted to as well, mine. Trust me, I was very close. Come up here." One quick move as he leaned down and her hands were free. Danny's arms wrapped around his neck as his hands slipped under her thighs and lifted her. She made a little squeak and held on tighter as she left the ground. Her legs clamped down around his ribs. Another reminder of how big her Master was when she realized she couldn't wrap her legs around his waist.

"Beauty and the Beast" She thought and giggled to herself. Turning her lips towards his ear she kissed him softly and whispered "Master, you are a wonderful beast." Chuckling, he patted her bottom as he carried her up onto the bed.

Among the long and varied list of things Danny thought she would never get used to was his ability to move her about as if she weighed nothing at all. Master was so big and imposing he dominated her without even trying. While he praised her strength he made her feel small and fragile and very feminine. The thought brought a blush to her cheeks.

He arranged himself on the bed, half reclining against the headboard with Danny astride his lap. Her legs were spread wide to traverse his hips and her pussy was pressed into the fur covering his lower belly. Something seemed trapped between her ass cheeks and it only took a second to realize what it was. That knowledge made her shiver a little in anticipation.

Without a word, he put his hands on her hips and lifted her, moving her body down until the shaft of his prick pressed between her lips, making Danny moan and shiver. His prick stood up between her thighs as if it were her own and she could feel the blood pulsing in his meat as it spread her open from below. Her hips moved against him and she could feel her juices covering his skin. Another moan came from her mouth.

"This is what I want, pet." Sir's voice came as if from a distance.

"Inside you." Those words echoed through her consciousness.

"Yes, Master."

"Look at me, pet. Look at me." His hand guiding her chin didn't give her much choice, but she would have looked at him anyway. Danny was feeling she was going to be looking at his face for a very long time.

"Take me in your hand, love."

"Oooohhh...my god... yes, Sir." He felt huge in her hand. And once again she could feel her Master's pulse throbbing through his flesh.

Does he really want me that badly? Is it me who makes him this hard?

Wow...

Will this really fit... gulp... inside me? Oh my god... I hope so.

"Do it now."

Gazing into her Master's eyes, Danny lifted herself and presented the head of his cock to the opening of her pussy. Slowly, a half an inch at a time, she sank down on it as he stretched her inner muscles farther than they had ever been stretched before. It hurt some... an ache deep in her belly which was almost too much to bear. Master's hands and soft words of instruction had her sinking down and back up to ease the ache before sinking down again to gain further ground. His cock was so big and so long she felt as if he were going to push all of her guts up out of her throat. She was trembling and covered in sweat by the time she had taken him all the was up inside of her.

Master gathered her into his arms and pulled her head to his chest murmuring "Good girl... good girl..." Every now and then his prick twitched inside her which made her squeak and tremble in response. Danny was so full she could barely even breathe, but Sir's soft hands and words helped soothe her some.

"Mmmm... my god that feels amazing, love. You have made me the luckiest Master in the world. Thank you."

From her impaled position with her face in his chest she could just murmur "Mmmm-hmm..."

His hands settled on the center of her back, fingertips running up and down her spine.

"Deep breath, little pet." She wondered if there was any room for air inside her. Even breathing affected the way her body was pulsing around the massive intruder.

"Hooooo... oooohhh my god..."

"And another." As Danny drew air into her lungs Sir slowly rocked his hips, moving just slightly inside her.

"Haaahhhh... Ooooohhhhh Master..." His hands wandered around and clutched her ass cheeks as he moved her on top of him just a little bit more.

"Mmmm...!"

"Look at me, girl child." She had to put both hands against his chest and lean back to look up into his eyes. Danny had men look at her with lust in their eyes before. She'd always responded with disdain. The look of unbridled lust in Sir's eyes was... different. She had never seen such... wanting. He needed her. Desired her. Even... loved and cherished her.

"Master..." Her slim hands went to his shoulders, gripping the muscles which ran down from his neck. It felt like her whole lower torso was in motion as she began to move in counterpoint to his rocking movements.

"Mmmm yes, mine. Our first time. Aaaahhh... I want to do this again and again and again... Aaaahhh... yes pet girl... Give me your body."

"Oooohhh god yes Master.." She panted. "I am yours. Mmmm..." Their combined motion was only a couple of inches but Danny could feel every single bit of his shaft slipping in and out of her throbbing pussy. Each vein was a road map to some new pleasure spot inside of her and the bulbous head was pressing something against the inside of her pubic bone that almost made her hair stand on end.

"Oh fuck me..." More words she thought would never be in her script. Half expecting her master to upbraid her for her language again she fumbled for an apology but it seemed none was necessary. He was looking at her through slitted eyes that seemed glazed over with lust as his grip on her shifted to her hips and he began thrusting up into her more forcefully.

Suddenly it was a bazillions degrees in the room. Danny was drenched in sweat and the fire in her insides was growing and making it's way throughout her body. A giant python made of burning embers was climbing inside through her pussy and burning away everything in it's path, leaving nothing but nerves emitting staccato flashes of blinding, searing ecstasy. Her hips were a blur of motion, pounding herself down into her Master's cock and his grip on her hip bones was almost painful as he hammered back in his own frenzy.

She couldn't take it any more. Her internal muscles clamped down on his impaling prick as if they were trying to tear themselves apart. A shriek of delight tore it's way from her chest and Danny's mind whirled away, tossed lie a leaf in a tornado. From a long long ways away she heard Sir's answering roar of pleasure as his hot sticky come flooded her bowels, painting her insides with even more heat.

I'm done.

I'm gone.

I can't take any more.

Her consciousness faded and narrowed to a pinpoint of light and she rushed towards it headlong, neither knowing nor caring what might be on the other side.

The last thought which she was aware of before she faded away completely was...

I want to do that again.

Last

The name on the certificate had read "Danielle Terry Rubel" and she had signed that name for the very last time. The handsome man who had performed the ceremony had been well informed ahead of time and at the end he had introduced them as "Darrex and Danny Rogers."

Of all the weddings she had ever conceived it had to be the oddest one. Definitely nothing which she had imagined before. Master, as was his way, kept surprising her and keeping her on her toes. The man who performed the ceremony dressed all in black, even down to dark black sunglasses which entirely hid his eyes. At his feet crouched a startling pretty little brunette girl who wore nothing at all except for a collar, little furry brown kitten ears perched on top of her head and a long brown tail which came out from behind her and trailed across the floor.

The remainder of the wedding party consisted of seven human ponies. Three male and four female, all decked out in patent leather which shone in the sunlight. All of them were exceptionally beautiful in differing ways. And all of them, despite being dressed in harnesses and beautiful tall boots, were almost entirely naked, as Danny herself was. Her Sir had worn his best suit, all in black as was natural for a groom.

She had been a little self conscious as she had walked down the aisle totally naked. But when the ceremony concluded with a ring on her finger and a fine silver collar around her neck all of that had gone away in a cloud of happiness. She had also received more kisses and hugs from more naked people than she ever had before in her young life. Being undressed around people who were comfortable in bare skin just put her at ease and she really enjoyed herself.

Afterward Master had led her up to the guest room to enjoy the wedding present he had acquired for her. Just thinking about that made Danny's nipples go hard again, even if they were still a bit sore. She thought she was completely drained, but her pussy managed to get wet once more and her hips moved in response. Turning her head just a little, she kissed Master's chest while she cuddled in his lap in the big recliner. He made a comfy sound and patted her absently while he dozed.

She wondered if the little bitty blond with the large firm tits she had found bound and naked in their bed was still asleep. What was her name? Oh, yes... Amy. Between her and Master the girl hadn't gotten a moments rest all night. They'd left her in an exhausted slumber while they had gone down to breakfast with Max and his ponies.

Maybe she should bring Amy something to eat.

Perhaps get her up and into the shower and clean her up and change the sheets so they had a clean place to play when Master was rested and ready again. It never took him long, anyway.

Just the thought of getting that hot little twenty year old pet into the shower alone almost made her mouth water. Those sweet firm little titties of hers were just perfect. Her little pussy tasted amazing and the girl was definitely talented when it came to using her lips and tongue. Danny had thoroughly enjoyed teaching her all the things which Master liked. And she knew she was going to enjoy teaching her more and more.

Of course if Sir caught her playing without permission she would end up over his lap for a very comprehensive spanking. Maybe even with his belt again. The thought made her ass cheeks tighten up and sent a sexual shiver through her body. Something about getting her ass hot got her pussy even hotter.

Danny looked up at the face of her Master lover husband as he rested. She shook her head a little in amazement at how much she loved him.

What's a spanking, after all? She had been the recipient of quite a few of them in the last two years and they were an accepted part of her life.

It would be worth it.

Justrex
Justrex
440 Followers