Identity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Justrex
Justrex
440 Followers

Both of those signs were more than enough. As much as she wanted to delay the moment of her decision and let the kiss go on forever, Danny lifted her arms from around his neck and lay back on the pillow with her wrists stretched over her head.

"I..." she breathed. "I am yours, Master." Then she added quickly "M-master?"

"Yes, mine?"

"Do...?" Her face flushed red and she couldn't believe the words were coming from her own mouth. "D-do you w-want me to s-spread my l-legs for you, Sir?" He leaned over her body and put a hand on her belly, just below her rib cage.

"Yes, my good girl. Open your legs for me, pet. Lift your knees and invite me inside your body. Show your master how much you want him."

"Oooohhh god... yes, Master." She couldn't stop herself from shaking as she put her knees up and parted her thighs, which had been so firmly clamped together. The cool air of the room wafted against her open pussy and she could feel how wet she'd become just in the last couple of minutes.

"Such a good girl. Such a good little pet." He did something above her head out of sight and when he sat back Danny realized she couldn't move her hands at all. He must have another piece or rope and tied her to the headboard. A momentary panic made her chest go tight and she pulled ineffectively at her bonds.

"Stop." It was forcefully said. She froze and looked at her Master. He laid a hand against her cheek. "What do you say if you want me to let you loose?"

It took a moment for her thoughts to whirl to a stop.

"Free..." she paused. "I must say 'free me', Sir." His thumb caressed her skin.

"Good girl. Do you want to be free, pet?" She shook her head.

"No, Master. I... just..." She tried to shrug but couldn't. Instead she closed her eyes briefly and took a deep breath. When she opened them again she said "I am yours, Master. My... my body is yours. To... do with as you wish." His hand patted her cheek softly then laid on her chest above her heart.

"Thank you, pet girl. I do want you... and this sweet little body. Very badly. I will try my very best... to make sure you do not regret your decision." His hand slid down her belly and up the inside of her thigh, coming teasingly close to her open wanting pussy. The other made it's way across her chest bumping over her nipples, his fingers catching and squeezing them in passing.

Danny had always thought her tits too small and she looked on them with disdain. To compensate she'd always picked up partners with big ones and played with theirs instead. She had never really cared much when someone wanted to touch her tits before, preferring to be the one doing the touching herself.

"Especially now..." she thought. "With my hands stretched above my head I've flattened out to nothing. I look as flat as a boy again."

Sir, of course, had other opinions.

"So very exquisite. A body like this puts me in awe of the universe. It makes me wonder if there is a god after all and he made this little bit of perfection just for me."

Danny didn't know whether to snort at his bullshit or blush at his praise. A finger pointed at her nose caught her undivided attention.

"Girl child, if I ever catch you wearing clothes without permission... hiding this fine body away from my eyes... I will paddle your behind until you may never want to sit down again." The look on his face and the tone of his voice made it quite well known there was absolutely no humor or question in his statement.

Wide eyed, Danny gulped hard and said "Yes, Master! I-I understand! I won't! I promise!"

"Good girl, pet. Now..." As he spoke his hand slid down the inside of her thigh to cover her pussy, one finger in between her lips, making Danny gasp a little and her hips jerked.

"Mmmm..." That came from her throat before she even knew it was there.

"In the tub when I just finished shaving you. There was something on your mind, then. What was it?"

"Ummm... uh.. I d-don't..." Moving quickly, Sir moved between her thighs, his finger still teasing her.

"I'd shaved you clean and poured some water over your pussy then gave you a kiss like this..." Sir bent his head and kissed her again, right atop her mound. The feeling made her quiver and another small moan slipped unbidden from her throat. "You wanted something then, girl."

"I..."

"Tell your Master."

"I... I w-wanted..."

"Tell me now, girl. Or I will stop." He removed his hand from between her legs and sat up, leaving her barren and forlorn and wanting.

"No, please! Please, Master! I wanted you to... keep kissing me... there."

"You wanted my mouth on your pussy?"

"Y-yes, Sir. Please..."

"Who am I child?" The question caught her by surprise, though anything which came from his mind shouldn't, at this point.

"You... you are my Master."

"And who are you?"

"I am yours, Sir. Your pet girl."

"Do you want something from me?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Then ask me nicely, pet."

"Please, Master..." Danny never thought her own words would get her as wet as the next few did. "Will you eat my pussy, Sir?"

Those big strong hands of his grabbed her legs just above her knees, pushing her knees up towards her chest and spreading her legs wide. The action rotated her pelvis, pointing her pussy up. Looking down her body, Danny could see Sir kneeling between her legs with his massive cock pointing right at her, less than a foot away. A moan of mixed terror and desire echoed deep in her chest. Without really being aware of it, she struggled vainly against her bonds and his grip.

"Oh god oh god oh god..." her mind raced around desperately. "I am completely helpless. He can do anything he wants with me and there is nothing I can do to stop him. What if I say the words and he doesn't stop? What if he tries to stick that... thing... in me? I... I can't move! Can't get away!"

Then in a moment of clarity she asked herself "Why does this feel so good?"

The first thing she felt was his mustache tickle her skin as he lowered his head and kissed her mound for the third time. Then his mouth came down and opened as he covered her entire pussy with his lips. His tongue licked up and down her slit, occasionally dipping to slip the point of it into her opening. It came up to circle around her clit and back down to slide inside of her and she could even feel his teeth grazing her flesh. Deep growls of pleasure came from between her legs as he ate her, like a bear mauling an unlucky tourist.

As Sir did everything, he was owning her with his mouth. His hands held her open to whatever he wished and he took her with his mouth as if he were actually wanting to devour her whole like a giant hairy snake trying to swallow her pussy first down his gullet.

The girls Danny had been to bed with had always been tender. A bit shy and tentative, using little more than the tips of their tongues on her with their head between her legs. She'd always been the aggressive one, bringing her partner off as quickly as possible. Sometimes she had grown frustrated with how long it took someone to bring her to the brink.

But not this time. It only seemed like seconds before she was moaning and trying to thrust her hips upward as that tongue and lips worked their magic and the first wave of orgasm rushed over her. A fine sheen of sweat broke out all over her body and Danny moaned and shuddered and came. The crest of one orgasm led quickly to another and another.

A small part of her mind was analyzing, as it always did. Yes, it was good, but was it better or just different? Yes, he had made her come several times, but so had her past lovers. Was she ready to just give up those tastes? No, definitely not. She did love women. Loved how they felt and how they tasted and how they smelled and how they made her feel.

Though what her Sir had made her feel was indeed exciting, she hoped that maybe now and then he could find her another girl to play with. After all, two pets were better than one, right?

But... Oooohhh... while she was thinking Master had been busy.

Mmmm...

At one point Sir had pressed her legs even further back almost touching her chest. His nose and mustache ticked against her clit and his tongue lapped at the sensitive little stretch of skin just below her pussy then further down, questing between her cheeks. The tip of his tongue circled the rose of her anus, slicking that opening, then pressed just inside repeatedly. Nobody had ever done that to her before and the sensation drove her once again over the brink. She tried to protest but all that came out was incoherent moans as she kicked and struggled and came again.

And again and again and again.

Five

Slowly her eyes came open. A small weight like a bowling ball was pressing against her chest and her hands came up to push it away.

Her hands... his hand.

She stared at her hands, wondering when he had untied her. The rope marks were still fresh around her wrists, a little pink and abraded but none the worse for wear. She was gripping his hand as it lay in the center of her chest.

"Welcome back, love." His deep voice tickled her ear as Sir lay cuddled up next to her, sharing the pillow.

"Sir! I'm sorry! Did I... fall asleep?" His lips kissed the side of her head.

"Just for a minute or two, pet. It's quite all right. Was going to wake you up soon, anyway." His nose snuffled in her hair and his teeth closed gently on the top of her ear. "Your master has needs, pet girl." Even though she was comfortably warm, a small shiver ran barefoot over her flesh, leaving a trail of goosebumps at his words. With the tingling thrill came awareness of the deeply satisfied post sexual ache between her thighs. She remembered him kneeling there pleasuring her with his mouth while his cock had been hard the entire time.

Danny had teased a few men in her day. Usually taunting them with whatever girl she had picked up to bed at the time. "I know you want her, but for at least tonight, she is all mine." Such games had never caused her the slightest bit of guilt.

Until now.

Her Master had needs. As his pet she knew what he wanted from her. This was a thing which had been in her fantasies for quite a while and now it was time to make some of it come true. Since arriving here master had made her happy over and over again and it was time to pay him back.

It was in the scheme of things, a small matter, after all.

Glancing down his body, she gulped.

Okay... not such a small thing, but...

Oh fuck...

Turning into his body she started to say "Master, I... Mmmph..." His lips came down on her mouth, smothering her words. Three times since she had arrived he had made her taste herself, licking her own juices from her or his fingers. Now she got the flavor once more from his lips. It tasted even better, she decided, when it was on his lips first.

Idly, Danny wondered what it would be like to taste someone else's pussy from there and came to the conclusion if it came from Master's lips, it would taste heavenly.

She was getting distracted, which was what she knew he was trying to do. Sir was always trying to keep her both distracted and focused, which was a tricky combination. He was easily able to do both with his kisses.

But she needed to say something and deal with this right now.

"Mmmph... Master, please!" He pulled back with a kiss on her nose.

"Tell Master, pet."

"I.. need to talk to you, Sir." One more slow kiss on her forehead and he leaned back to gaze into her eyes.

"Yes, mine. Talk to me." Even though he was easy to talk to most times, Danny found herself unable to look into his eyes while she formed her words. Glancing down, she decided she couldn't look at that, either. So she took one of his hands in her fingers and stared at that instead.

"This is.. hard, Sir. It's hard to find the right words. I don't... want you to get the wrong impression."

"Wait, love. Let me ask this first. Are you happy being my pet? Is this meeting up to your expectations?"

"Oh... yes, Master. I am very happy being yours."

"Do you want to stay with me?"

"Yes, Master! I do!" He leaned in and kissed her forehead once more.

"Then everything is right with the world, my sweet girl. No matter what the problem is, we will work it out. Take a moment and think of your words then tell Master."

"Yes, Sir. I... I know what you want from me, Sir." Her mind flashed back to one of those places his tongue had explored and she shivered. "S-some of it, anyway..."

Oooohhh fuck... what if he does want that? Oh my god... I've spent most of my life living like I was a boy, what if he wants to take me like one? He would split me in half!

Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck...!

A gentle grip on her fingers brought her back. He pulled her close and his lips explored her hair and nibbled on the top of her ear.

"Just tell me." He breathed.

"I... want to make you happy, Master. I w-want to give you.. what you want. I just don't think... I c-can just... give it to you... Sir." He pulled away from her, his hand going to her chin to force her to look into his eyes.

"It's like that, is it?"

"Y-yes, Sir. I'm s..."

"Get up." His voice was suddenly hard.

"What?"

"Get up, girl. Stand by the bed. Hands behind your back. Do it now." One ramrod stiff finger pointed to the side of the bed. Alarmed by his tone and the look in his eyes, Danny scrambled off the bed and did as she was instructed, feeling her heart hammering in her chest.

Had she screwed this up?

Oh fuck...

Those two words had come to the forefront of her mind quite often in the last two days.

He didn't look angry as he reclined on his elbow, looking at her. But he didn't look real happy, either. Sir's face was pretty much devoid of emotion as he studied her silently. Just long enough to make Danny really nervous and consider bolting from the room. When he moved she had to swallow a small squeak and turned her head to watch as he rolled off the other side of the bed.

Once again that finger pointed.

"Eyes front. Do not move. Not an inch."

"Oooohhh... yes, Master." Danny barely whispered. Her throat was tight and she could feel herself trembling again. It took all of her will power not to look behind her. She heard a noise like a drawer opening and sliding shut then she was aware of Sir's presence behind her. He stood there silently for a long moment.

Strong hands grabbed her wrists from behind and a cry of alarm echoed through the room like a gunshot. He held her still while Danny's whole body tensed up with her "fight or flight" response. It was a good thing she hadn't tried to fight as she was pretty sure she couldn't have broken his grip anyway. Once she had managed to take a breath and relax just a smidgen Sir crossed her wrists behind her back and bound them tightly together with something soft yet firm enough to resist her strength.

As he snugged down the knot Danny was once again overwhelmed with the love hate fear thrill oh my fucking god what is he going to do to me what am I doing here thing being bound flooded into her mind. Mindless swarms of butterflies raced around in her stomach, her nipples were hard and aching and her pussy dampened her thighs as her hips churned ever so slightly with her sexual hunger.

"Oh my god..." Danny thought. "I don't think I'll ever get used to him tying me up."

Secretly she hoped she never did.

A quick noise and a movement above her head and before Danny could blink a strip of cloth was flipped down to settle over her eyes, cutting off all of her sight.

"Oooohhh... fuck..." her voice trembled.

"Language, girl." He growled as he tied a knot in the material behind her head.

"S-sorry, Master. I... I just... Oooohhh..." The sudden loss of her vision made the girl a little disoriented and she tottered on her feet. Sir's arms came around her, steadying her and pulling her back against his body. One hand went across her belly and the other came across her chest to cup her small tit in his hand. She felt first his lips against the side of her neck and then his teeth as he bit her just hard enough to make her squeak.

"Is this what you needed, girl?"

"Oooohhh f... oh god yes Master..."

"That's good." He growled. "Because I think it's time you were taught a little lesson. You are mine, girl. My pet. My property to do with as I wish. Your main goal in life is to make your Master happy in any way I wish. To please me with you mind and your heart and your voice and your body and your actions. Your hands and your mouth and your tits and your pussy and even your tight little ass are mine to use, girl. To please me. And you have not done so."

"I... I'm so... eep!" Before she could even formulate a reply he turned her and moved then lifted her and draped her face down over his lap. Danny kicked and wiggled, gasping "Please, no! Sir! Please!" An arm settled across her back and his hand gripped her wrists as she tried to protect her bottom, pulling them up to the base of her spine.

"Smack!" Even though she was expecting it, the first smack across her ass caught her by surprise. Fire blossomed across her flesh with the impact and she cried out.

"Smack! Smack! Smack!" It felt as if he'd poured lighter fluid over her ass and set her ablaze. Danny kicked and struggled and cried out in pain.

"Smack! Smack!" Two more and Danny cried "Ow! Fuck fuck fuck!!"

"Three more for your language, then. I will cure you of that potty mouth, child."

"No, please! I'm sorry! Ow! Ow! Ow!" Her body tensed up and she tried her best to throw herself off his lap in an attempt to escape the final three blows as they rained down on her flaming bottom. But Sir was obviously adept at keeping a struggling pet immobile as his hand smacked her flesh with deadly accuracy. Every inch of her tender butt prickled with stinging crimson and Danny wondered if she would ever be able to sit again. Since the foster care system frowned on corporal discipline, Danny had never been spanked as far back as she could remember.

She vowed to herself to do anything to keep that from ever happening again.

Anything.

Anything her Sir wanted.

Even... that... oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck...

When his hand came down on her butt for the last time she flinched and squeaked, expecting more pain. Instead he cupped her bottom tenderly, running his big warm hand over her skin, as if he were trying to wipe away the pain. Surprisingly, it seemed to be working. Sir's naturally warm hand felt hotter than ever as he stroked her bottom but even so it was cooler than her skin. Cool enough it felt like warm ice.

If you can imagine such a thing.

Even if you can't it had the intended effect. His touch sucked away some of the sting without removing the prickly feeling. Along with the perceived loss of heat came the body's natural reaction and goose bumps appeared all over Danny's body, making her shiver. While she was lost in the sensation Sir slipped his hand between her thighs and cupped her pussy. She gasped slightly and gave a little squeak as one finger slid all the way up unto her dripping wet channel, further than he had ever gone before. Caught unawares, her inner muscles clamped down on his digit as her thighs did likewise on his wrist and she came, gasping and squealing while her feet kicked the air.

In the next few moments Danny decided maybe her decision had been a little hasty.

Maybe.

Just maybe...

Perhaps some day in the distant future she might want that experience again.

But definitely not today. Her bottom still stung like crazy.

Six

So... there it was.

There she was.

Bound, blindfolded and on her knees before a man who had taken her as his. Made her his pet.

The experience was... pretty close to the way she imagined it. Of course what she hadn't counted on was the wild roller coaster ride of adrenaline and emotions. This man... her Master... had taken Danny up and down and up and down over and over again since she had walked into his house and even though she had managed to sleep the night before, she was now running on reserves. She was pretty sure if she tried she could lean her head against the side of the bed and fall asleep.

Justrex
Justrex
440 Followers