Igniting the Tinder of Lust Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
j267
j267
4,573 Followers

I tried my best to hold back, but I was probably only ten strokes into our coupling when I said, "Tell me about seeing Zach."

"Mmmmm...he's so hot..." she answered, softly.

Her words made my body shake and sent a surge of chemicals into my brain making my even more excited. I started moving faster and a haze seemed to encircle my sight.

"Did he see your breasts?" I asked, wondering if she would really play.

"Oh, yes..." she replied.

"God Lauren, what else!" I practically screamed at her, as my body moved into overdrive.

"Can't you feel it?" she asked, as her fingernails traced my spine.

It took me a couple seconds to understand her meaning, but when it hit me I almost lost all control, "Lauren, did he...did y'all do it? Is his semen in you?"

"Mmmm...hmmm..." she responded.

I pulled out of her to remove the condom to add my seed to her pussy, but she pulled me back and said, "Give Zach a chance."

I lasted just a dozen more strokes then, with a loud yell, I started to erupt and I lost all orientation, as the thought of Zach's semen moving through Lauren's body on its way to impregnate her was tremendously exciting. Completely spent, I collapsed to her side but amazingly, she wasn't through. She peeled the condom from my deflating dick, then I felt her warm mouth take it in and her tongue begin dancing. Before kids, it was common for her to "clean me up" after sex, although I hadn't received this treatment in quite some time.

"I love you," I was finally able to gasp, as my hand moved to the back of her head.

She never slowed and it wasn't long before I was hard again. Lauren rose and climbed onto my dick, and placed her hands on either side of my shoulders. She began a slow rocking motion, but after a minute she spoke.

"Are you happy?" she asked, with a smirk.

"Hell yes, Lauren," I replied, with all the energy I could muster.

"Good. But understand. That's a treat. I'm not going to lose my husband, so you only get it on special occasions," she announced.

"We don't have to play all the time. Maybe half," I replied, thinking I was tuned into her message.

"Not half. Rare. If you're lucky and a good boy maybe once a month," she said.

"Okay, I understand. I really do love you. Should we get a condom?" I responded.

"We don't need a condom. No way you cum again after that," she said, then followed with, "And I love you too."

I had the perfect view of my beautiful wife riding me while I played with her nipples until she climaxed in what looked like a very satisfying orgasm. She fell on top of me and stayed there as her heaving chest took in the air she needed to recover.

"Let's get up. You're taking me to dinner," she demanded, after she had calmed.

True to her word, Lauren occasionally would give me the treat of playing into my fantasy using Chris, Zach and Thomas as characters. Although, I would have liked more, I appreciated her being a good sport, and the fact that I never knew when it might occur made things exciting. The play had the consequence of igniting our normal love making which almost doubled, and was now more engaging and intense. During these sessions, I always made sure to let her know how much I loved her, which was easy to do.

Several months into our new experiences, we met together with Dr. Sturm as something of an update session. We were quite open describing our play, which the Doctor thought was healthy then she asked my wife a question I had never considered, but which instantly piqued my interest.

"Lauren, did you find the idea of sex with another man exciting?" she asked.

My wife, who had been quite talkative while discussing my fantasy and how she was handling things, blushed deeply and replied, "I really haven't considered it."

Both the Doctor and I could tell she was lying.

"I see. Well it really wouldn't be surprising for you to get some excitement from your involvement," she clarified.

"Okay, thank you," Lauren answered, cutting her off.

It was clear she wanted no part of the conversation, and the Doctor glanced at me quickly with a raised eyebrow. We left soon thereafter, but the question and Lauren's reaction stayed with me. All along I had viewed myself as the provocateur of our sexual games with my wife being something of a victim who graciously supported me. The idea that she might be feeling some interest in it too, if true, would definitely shine a new light on things,

After the meeting with Dr. Sturm, the next major moment in our play occurred at Lauren's company Christmas party a month later. It was to be held at a nice downtown hotel, and not wanting to drink and drive, my mom came up and got the kids so we could get a room for the night. Lauren had purchased a lovely black dress with a plunging neckline that was quite beyond the norm for her, but it had received my enthusiastic support.

Coming down from our room, we ran into one of Lauren's friends and her husband, and ended up hanging out in the bar until the event was well underway, appearing just as dinner was being served. Later, when the band started up, I spent thirty minutes dancing with my wife, earning massive goodwill points, until I left her with another girlfriend while I hit the restroom.

When I got back, her buddy was gone and in her place, was none other than Thomas. I had wondered if we were going to see him and if somehow, someway we could interact in a way that would fuel my fantasy. So, finding them alone and talking created an almost perfect situation, and I made a detour to the bar so I could give them more time, watch some and see if I could collect fodder for later.

Since I had only met him once, I spent some time looking him over. He looked to be around six feet tall and in his early forties, putting him more than ten years older than us. His skin was a lustrous dark caramel color that made him look a bit mysterious, his head was shaved smooth, and it was obvious from the look of his toned body that he worked out often.

As I watched, I could tell he was taking the opportunity to ogle my wife's breasts up close. He kept his head tilted down as if to hear what she was saying over the music, but it looked to me to be a ploy to get a better view. I was surprised that no one else joined their discussion, and equally surprised when she went to dance with him after a hurried look that I knew was an attempt to spot me.

They were out for a series of songs, fast and slow, and I watched closely to make sure he acted the gentlemen. I was standing where I left her when they finally returned with a light sheen of perspiration to show for their exertions. Lauren had a little smile when she spotted me, no doubt knowing what I was thinking, and when they arrived a quick reintroduction was made. I expected him to quickly wander off, so I was surprised when he engaged in the conversation showing no interest in leaving. He turned out to be a very pleasant person, spoke well and exuded confidence. He remained with us as another couple joined the group, and it was then that I decided to push some more.

"Lauren, I'm going upstairs for a few minutes. Thomas, will you watch after her?" I asked.

If was a very legitimate request, and unless you knew about my fantasy and our games, no one would pay it any mind. Lauren gave me an odd look, but said nothing while Thomas instantly agreed. I did go to the room, to hit the bathroom, then came back to watch, although it wasn't clear to me exactly what I expected to see. Interestingly, when I spotted them they were alone again now with their heads much closer as they talked and I could see my wife's head nodding as if she was answering questions. I left them like that for a few more minutes while I got us some drinks then rejoined.

"Miss me?" I asked when I arrived, then kissed Lauren on the cheek.

"Of course, are you ready to dance some more?" she quickly responded.

I knew the correct answer was yes, so I led her out after telling Thomas we would be back shortly. As soon as we got to the dance floor, a slow song started, and I pulled her close while nuzzling her neck. The smell of her perspiration mixed with the perfume was arousing, and I felt my dick swell.

"You going to let him have you?" I whispered, hoping she would play along.

"I'm supposed to meet him in his room later," she responded, letting me know it would be a fun night.

"What were you talking about with him?" I asked.

"He was telling me how good my boobs looked and he wanted to know if I shaved," she answered without hesitation.

Her words made me push away and look into her eyes, but her expression provided no clue as to whether she was telling the truth.

"You let him do that?" I asked, pulling her back to me.

"Isn't it what you want? Isn't it why you stayed away so long?" she asked, with an impish smile.

Suddenly, my mouth was too dry to speak, so I pulled my wife closer and swayed to the music until the song was over. Fortunately, by then, my dick had shrunk to a respectable level, and we walked hand in hand back to our spot finding Thomas still there.

"Hey, we're going to head to the hotel bar for a night cap. Care to join us?" I asked, and instantly felt Lauren squeeze my hand, although I wasn't sure if it was meant as a positive or negative sign.

"Sure, I'd love too," he responded, and fell in beside us.

As soon as we arrived, I went to the bar to order while Lauren and Thomas took a table near the back. When I brought their drinks, I saw that my wife was seated to his left and turned in such a way that her top opened and put her entire left breast on display. He was staring at it intently, and didn't realize I had arrived until I was putting the drinks on the small table. For some reason, I made no effort to warn Lauren of her partial nudity, and returned to the bar to pick up my drink. Unfortunately, when I got back, Lauren had changed her position which eliminated her exposure.

Having heard my wife's brief description of their conversation, I chatted with Thomas in an attempt to feel him out and to see, if in fact, he had engaged in a racy discussion with her. Several things quickly became apparent. First, he wanted Lauren in a bad way. It wasn't something he said, but rather the way he looked at her and his overall body language. Second, Lauren was very uncomfortable and was fidgeting nervously. Of course, I had no way to know if it was due to her admission, him saying more or the mere closeness of one of our key role playing characters. That was something I would have to determine later.

I had hoped we could establish a nice flirty conversation, but it turned out to be quite awkward. So, after we finished the drink, I knew enough had occurred for one night, and it was time to take my wife to bed. With a quick goodbye, we headed to the elevators, and unfortunately others were in the car so we had to behave until we got to our room. Exiting on the 11th floor, we were almost to our door when Lauren spoke.

"That's his room," she said, nodding towards 1125.

"Convenient," I said without slowing, as I now wanted her urgently.

As soon as the door to our room closed, we started pulling each other's clothes off with Lauren acting just as eager and horny as me. She pushed me back and straddled my waist leaning down to kiss me, which she did with passion. Reaching behind her, she grabbed my stiff dick and brought it to her pussy then pushed onto it.

"God Lauren you're so wet," I announced.

"I need it Thomas," she replied, indicating that the game was on.

"Lauren baby, I've wanting to play with these titties all night," I told her, while rolling her nipples between my fingers.

"I know Thomas. I wanted you to. Suck on them," she said, and lowered her chest to my ready mouth.

I did suck on them then nibbled on her tender flesh making her squeal. Then, with a quick move, I flipped her onto her back so I could take her hard. Just as I was about to start, I remembered I didn't have a condom and started to get up.

"No Thomas, don't stop. I want you to cum in me," she said, pulling me back.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

Playing around was one thing, but another child wasn't something I was sure I wanted.

"Yes, Thomas. Do it," she demanded.

This was the most engaged in the game I had ever seen from my wife, but I certainly wasn't going to complain. The real-time interaction at the party had provided a new element that clearly had excited Lauren and now I would get to take advantage.

"Baby, I love your pussy," I grunted, into her ear.

"Ohhh...uhhh..." she instantly groaned, which was accompanied by a shiver that swept through her body.

I suddenly realized that this wasn't play acting just for my benefit, and that Lauren was hot with the thought of Thomas fucking her! My mind shot back to the question Dr. Sturm had posed and I realized the answer was being played out in front of me.

"I'm going to fill you up, baby. Make that tummy swell up," I continued, now wanting to push and probe her limits.

"Oh yes, do it," she whined back.

Then, I felt her body begin to tremble in the way I knew from experience meant she was on a short path to orgasm. Sure enough, it was less than a minute later, while I focused on giving her deep, steady strokes that it hit.

"OHH...OHH...I...I...UGGHHH...UGGHHH...Don't Stop! Thomas, don't stop!" she cried out, while her body thrashed in a way that almost threw me off.

It was a powerful release that lingered, but the most interesting aspect was that it was the first time she had climaxed from the game playing! Thomas was clearly in her head, I had no doubt about that, and the thought excited me immensely. Seconds later, as she continued to writhe with her post release feelings, I emptied my balls into my wife's unprotected womb.

There is something special a man feels when he plants his seed into a beautiful, fertile woman. A sense of power seems to be added to the coupling creating a more forceful ejaculation. I came so hard my balls ached when I was finished, and all the energy in my body was gone, used in the process of an attempted impregnation. I collapsed next to my wife and both of us struggled to breathe which made it impossible to talk for several minutes.

"Wow. That was amazing," I finally was able to force out.

Lauren shot me a quick look and I could tell she felt self-conscious. Rather than speak, she snuggled close and buried her head in my chest.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yes, I'm fine," she answered, a little too rigidly.

"Are we having another child?" I asked, with some worry.

"No honey, my period starts in a day or two. It's fine," she explained, and while her answer provided me some relief, there was a touch of disappointment too.

"You got a little wild," I said after some silence, then realizing the potential impact, I added, "I liked it."

Lauren didn't reply, at least not in words. A minute passed then I felt her hand moving to my groin where she pulled on my dick a few times then began tickling me with her fingernails beneath my balls. It wasn't unheard of for my wife to do something like this, but it was rare, and it had never occurred after she had experienced a big orgasm. In fact, the few times it had taken place were when I had cum too soon and left her hanging. Despite my own powerful climax, she quickly had me hard again and she climbed on top again while pulling my dick into her. She sat up straight, as she ground her hips, which presented her lovely breasts for me to fondle, and as we looked into each other's eyes, I could tell something was on her mind. I felt I knew what it was, but broaching the subject would take delicacy.

"What are you thinking?" I asked, hoping she would be open.

"How much I love you," she replied, and while it was a sweet answer, it told me she wasn't ready to share.

"You had a nice orgasm," I said, still probing.

"Thomas is a good lover," she responded with a little smirk, and her words both surprised and delighted me.

"I bet he's waiting in 1125. Probably still up playing with himself and thinking about you. It's just a few steps away. Why don't you go to him," I replied, having no idea why it came out of my mouth, but once I started it just kept flowing.

Lauren stopped moving and looked at me with a strange expression. It was a look of surprise, maybe some shock, but also something else that I realized was lust.

"Stop it," she said after an awkward pause, and playfully hit my arm.

I knew she was trying to lighten the mood, but we both knew that for a tiny moment she had considered my words.

I dropped it and made love to her in an expressive and intimate way. That night she had given me a peek at her own desires, but I remembered that one of her biggest fears about my fantasies was that they would take over our relationship. Even though I wanted to probe further, I decided that the rest of the night would be about husband and wife with no games. It turned out to be the right decision.

"Lauren! Come here. What did you do?" I called out to my wife on New Year's Eve.

We were getting ready to go out to a small party, and when she came out of the bathroom naked, headed for the dresser, I could see that all the hair was missing from her pussy. With a smile, she moved until she was standing in front of me, and with a quick inspection I could see that her well-groomed bush was gone and her skin was glistening from the lotion she had used after shaving. It looked absolutely amazing.

"What brought this on?" I asked, while sporting a huge grin and a rapidly growing dick.

"Oh, just thought I'd try something different. Besides, Thomas wanted me too," she replied, then turned back quickly to the dresser.

"That's right he did. But you'll be with Chris tonight," I said, while I moved behind her and rubbed my hand across her smooth mound letting my finger dip into her wet slit.

"I think he'll like it too," she replied, leaning back against me and moaning from my touch.

Since the night at the Christmas party, Lauren had been much more open to playing, and for the past few weeks had indulged me several times. Plus, on one other occasion, when the talk was about Thomas, she reached her climax first. It was in fact talk about the night of the party at the hotel where I probed for at least the tenth time about what they had chatted about. Lauren, as she had on my previous attempts, was frustratingly vague, although she maintained with a smile that her black coworker did ask her about her pussy and gave her his room number, which of course kept me guessing. I never questioned her about her climax as I didn't want to make her self-conscious, but I truly felt she had been fantasizing about Thomas.

It took me a while, but with persistence, I was able to convince Lauren to take off her panties and go commando under her knee length flannel skirt. With it, she wore a thin sweater top that showed her breasts off nicely, and it was all I could do to keep my hands off of her during the short drive.

We were one of four couples at the New Year's Eve party being hosted by Claire and Jacob, who were a couple we had met through Chris and Stacey. Rounding out the group were Warren and Roxanne, a couple who we had never met before. Lauren was easily the best looking of the wives with only Claire being in her league. In fact, in many ways, Claire was a blonde equivalent of my wife although she lacked Lauren's style and easy going charm. The house was full of booze, and for the next several hours we drank and mingled. Of course, I paid particular attention any time Lauren and Chris were in close proximity, and twice my wife caught me staring, giving me a roll of her eyes in response.

"Come with me," I whispered to her, after she had finished a long conversation with Chris.

"Where are we going?" she asked, letting me guide her with my hand.

j267
j267
4,573 Followers