Igniting the Tinder of Lust Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
j267
j267
4,595 Followers

My wife sighed in pleasure as he sucked and licked on them making wet sounds along the way. Occasionally, he would rise and kiss her again, and his efforts soon had her at a high state of arousal. But, just when I thought he would plunge into her and take her, he lowered his head between her thighs and started slurping on her soaked slit.

"Uhhhh...ohhh Thomas...oh God...mmmm...mmmm..." she cried out over and over, as he excited her nub.

Then, I saw her looking my way and our eyes locked. Her hand raised to beckon me to her and I made the few steps to her side.

"Yes, baby," I whispered.

"Kiss me," she demanded, and I did what she asked, but when we broke she asked, "Is this what you want?"

"Yes, baby. I want you to completely let go," I told her, then lowering her hand, I moved back to the chair as her eyes followed me.

Thomas never slowed his licking while I was with my wife, but once I was seated he stopped and moved off the bed where he pushed the boxers over his muscled ass. His cock came into view, extending almost perpendicular to his body, and I could see that he was a bit longer than me, but not greatly so, although he had a nice girth. It was fattest in the middle, like a black anaconda that had recently devoured prey, while the tip tapered to almost a point. One prominent vein started near the base and twisted to the side until it disappeared close to the head, and a set of heavy balls hung down prominently. This had been the instrument of my wife's taking, bringing her to multiple orgasms, and instinctively I knew it would happen again.

Her black co-worker crawled between her spread legs as she watched then took her beneath her knees and pulled her towards him until his cock was at her entrance. There, he let go of one leg, took his cock in his hand and started to rub the head over and through her wet slit while occasionally using it to slap her pussy. It had the effect of making Lauren moan and writhe in a way I had never seen, and a wave of jealousy shot through me as I realized he would experience her in a way I never had.

After almost a minute, Thomas stopped the manipulation of her pussy and I watched as he brought the tapered tip to her opening and with a slow push downward made it disappear inside while my wife began to whimper. Once he had it started, he took hold beneath her knees again and slowly pulled her onto his cock. Inch after inch was fed into her until there was nothing more, and Lauren's eyes began a rapid look between their connection and her lover's face.

"Baby, you ready to get fucked good?" he asked in a demanding voice.

"Yes," she quickly responded, while nodding her head in a way that showed she was prepared to give herself to him completely.

He flexed his arms, pulling and releasing on her legs, which resulted in a slight movement of his cock in and out of her, but even this small movement had a profound impact on my wife who was now gasping and moaning. However, Thomas didn't appear to be in any hurry as he seemed content to enjoy toying with and teasing her body, and when he started talking to her I knew his goal was to totally conquer her.

"You going to cum all over me like last time? That what you want?" he prodded, and when at first she didn't answer he pushed more, "Come on baby, talk to me...that what you want?"

"Yes..." came her reply, clearly discernible and with a needy, urgent edge.

"Play with your nipples," he demanded, and her fingers reached for them without hesitation.

For the next few minutes, Thomas fucked her with short strokes with his hands beneath her knees as she pinched her small nubs and moaned and sighed in obvious excitement and pleasure. From my position, I could see the black man's heavy ball sack swinging slightly with each movement, and I realized that soon he would be filling her with his hungry seed, intent on finding her egg.

"You ready now?" he asked, but before she could answer he dropped forward, driving his cock into her deeply and forcing a loud groan from her mouth.

His ass started a rapid movement as he pistoned into her while the rest of his body stayed amazingly still. I could tell my wife was enjoying every thrust as a litany of sighs, moans and grunts escaped from her mouth, while at the same time, her long legs, which had been spread wide, slowly closed until they were locked around her lover's waist. Suddenly, Lauren gave out several high-pitched squeals, and I could see her fingernails dig into his shoulders. I immediately wondered if she had climaxed, but it was just as quickly over.

"Yeah, baby. Give it up. Keep cumming like last time," Thomas said into her ear, loud enough for me to hear.

At that moment, I realized that she was reacting to him in ways much different than with me, and he was experiencing her in ways I never would. My jealousy, which I thought I had well under control, instantly peaked and it took all my will power to stay seated.

"Ohhh...God...ohhh Thomas...ohhh..." Lauren let out in a long, low groan, and I actually rose from my chair before settling back down.

My wife had been taken to a plateau of arousal and pleasure far different than our husband-wife coupling. It wasn't lovemaking. Rather, it was just hard, raw sex, but there was no denying she was enjoying all of it. Her squeals announced another mini-orgasm had arrived and just a minute after that it happened again, but this time she didn't seem to calm. Instead, the furtive movement of her hands and legs indicated that something more was coming and it looked like it would be big.

"Oh yes...yes...please...oh please...GOD DON'T STOP..." she screamed, and when her words ended a wailing moan filled the room.

"Yeah baby...milk it...squeeze my cock..." her lover encouraged, then added, "Yeah...fuck yeah..."

It must have proved to be too much for the black man because he started grunting in time to his rapid thrusts and then with a final push he let go.

"Oh fuck...fuck yeah...damn this is good pussy...fuck yeah..." he exclaimed while making several deep pushes into my wife.

From my position, even in the dim light, I could see the spot behind his balls spasm like a fist clenching and releasing over and over as ropes of semen jetted through his cock and into my wife. Then, with one last push, he collapsed onto her body. Still not completely through, their connected pelvis' undulated in slow movements while each gasped from the lingering feelings.

It wasn't long before I could see that Thomas was kissing her ears and neck and that soon progressed to her lips. They shared several long, deep kisses letting out sighs of pleasure before Lauren pushed on his shoulders and turned him onto his back, finally breaking their connection. At first, I thought she was indicating it was all over, but as soon as he was settled she moved and quickly took his cock into her mouth.

"I love how you do that," the black man announced, informing me that it wasn't the first time he had received the attention.

When Lauren shifted and took a position on her knees, her pussy was suddenly just a few feet before me, and I was stunned to see a frothy substance that I knew was from their combined juices covering her entire mound. In all my fantasies, I never imagined such a sight, and I knew it was a sign of how completely she had just been taken. It didn't take long for my wife's mouth to get Thomas hard again, but I now wanted him gone because I had an intense desire to have her myself, so when we made eye contact, I gave the black man a quick nod of my head to let him know it was time to go. Fortunately, he accepted my message and after just a bit more attention from Lauren, he started to move.

"I think it's time for me to go," he said softly with a gentle touch of his hand on her shoulder.

Lauren, sensing the meaning, turned quickly to me and I think she suddenly remembered I was in the room. Without speaking, she stood and came towards me and I met her and took her into a deep embrace. I could smell the sweat and sex on her body, but I ignored it, then kissed her cheek before letting her leave for the bathroom.

"Thanks man," Thomas said when we were at the door and just as he started to leave he turned back and asked, "So, what's this mean?"

"I don't know...we'll see," I answered.

My wife was in the shower when I got back, so stripping quickly, I joined her and pulled her tightly against me as the warm water cascaded over us.

"You are incredible," I whispered.

"How can you not be jealous?" she asked looking at me with needy, pleading eyes.

"Because I know you're mine and you looked so incredible," I answered, leaving out the fact that some of it did in fact make me very jealous.

"We need to go to the pharmacy," she stated.

"Is it a bad time?" I tried to clarify.

"It's the worst time," she acknowledged.

"Okay, we'll go after I take you to bed," I replied.

That's exactly what we did and minutes later I was between her legs buried completely inside. The water from the shower had cleansed the external signs of their mating, but inside I knew from the wetness that I was bathing my dick in Thomas' cum. I went slowly, focusing on Lauren's emotional needs through kisses and caresses, but I was still too excited to last long and soon my semen was added to the mix. An hour later, we were snuggled together in bed after a quick run to the 24-hour pharmacy for the pill.

"You know I was all past it and you just opened it all up again," my wife declared the next morning over coffee.

We had slept late, then had a light breakfast, and as soon as it was over she decided she wanted to talk. Thus, for the past thirty minutes we had essentially gone in circles on the same issues; her saying it wasn't what she was about and I was an ass for inviting Thomas over.

"Okay, I got in honey. I got carried away and went too far," I acknowledged.

"How am I supposed to deal with Thomas?" she added.

"Look, I don't think he is going to be a problem. It's clear he respects you," I started, continuing to feel defensive. However, just as the words left my mouth, I decided I wanted to get some things on the table so I asked, "Honey, can I ask some questions?"

"What?" she asked, suddenly looking nervous.

"Did you like the sex?" I asked.

"Why are you..." she started to respond, but I stopped her.

"Please, just let me ask and you answer," I pushed knowing I was on shaky ground.

Her eyes got big for a moment as it was rare for me to be so direct with her, but after a short silence she replied, "Yes."

"How many times did you orgasm?" I followed quickly.

Again, there was a moment where I could tell she was bristling, but after a moment she said, "Enough."

"Okay, and you know you have my permission? Actually, you have more...you have my encouragement." I said.

"I know but..." she started, then became quiet.

"But what?" I prodded.

"I...I...I just can't," she replied, and it looked like she might cry, so I stopped.

It wasn't the time to push, but I knew we would come back to the subject. I couldn't shake the sight of my wife in full sexual abandon and suspected it was in her head too, although surrounded with many more defenses.

j267
j267
4,595 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
Neighborly Husband shares beautiful wife with older black neighbor.in Interracial Love
Husband Encourages Wife Husband encourages wife to be flirty leading to sharing.in Loving Wives
More Stories