Igniting the Tinder of Lust Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
j267
j267
4,570 Followers

I directed her to a bathroom that was down a long hall, and closed the door behind us as we entered. Quickly, I turned her so that her butt was against the vanity and kissed her hard.

"You drive me crazy," I declared, when we broke.

"What do you want?" she giggled, with an alcohol assisted grin.

"You," I answered, and kissed her again while my right hand went to her breasts.

This kiss lasted even longer, and when it ended I immediately dropped to my knees and lifted her skirt while pulling her right leg over my shoulder. My tongue found her juicy opening, and began a rapid tongue lashing that soon had her softly moaning.

"God Lauren, I've wanted to do this forever," I said, hoping she would realize I was pretending to be Chris.

"Oh, Chris...It feels so good. Please don't stop," she instantly replied, letting me know she was with me.

I continued to lap at her newly shaved pussy, enjoying the feeling, while occasionally using the tip of my tongue to tease her clit. I wanted to get her off and was happy to forego my own needs for the time being, but her hands began pulling on my shoulders and then she spoke.

"Chris, I need you inside me. Please baby," she declared.

It was like an explosion went off in my brain, and I stood, spun her around and dropped my pants. With my dick in my hand, I found her opening and pushed inside while she moaned her acceptance. With her partly bent over the vanity, I started pounding her hard, forcing little squeals from her mouth, while we stared at each other in the mirror.

"Damn Lauren, I knew you would feel good," I grunted, still pretending to be her friend's husband.

"You feel good too...ohhh...ohhh...don't stop," she whined.

Her excitement and words proved to be too much, and I felt my balls tighten and the sensation in my groin begin to take hold.

"Baby, I'm going to cum in you," I announced.

"No Greg, not tonight," she responded, suddenly breaking the play to let me know it wasn't a good time.

Five strokes later, with my breath coming in short gasps, I pulled out and covered my hole with my hand to receive the rapid blasts that soon had it covered in sticky semen. I was so completely spent that I struggled to keep from falling, and had to hold onto the towel rack for balance. Lauren had stayed in place and was watching me in the mirror with her smooth, dripping slit still on display.

"Shit," I gasped, and reached for a Kleenex.

"We better get back," Lauren said with a giggle, and reached for the Kleenex too.

"No," I said, grabbing her hand.

"Greg, I'm a mess. I can't go out like this," she stated.

"Please?" I whined, and gave her my best puppy dog look while pulling her skirt down.

"Greg! I'm too wet," she tried again.

"Please?" I asked again, and pulled her close for a kiss.

When we opened the door, Claire was just approaching from down the hall and gave us a knowing smile.

"It's not midnight yet," she laughed, as we passed.

"It must be somewhere," I responded, but kept moving.

We returned to the group and it was amazing to be among our friends knowing that Lauren was freshly fucked and dripping wet beneath her conservative skirt. I could tell that she was nervous by the look in her eyes and the stiff way she held her body which made it even better, and once, when she thought I wasn't watching, she tried to sneak to the bathroom, but I intercepted her and told her she couldn't go until after midnight.

When the time came, I gave quick kisses to Claire and Roxanne, but held Stacey in a long embrace hoping her husband would reciprocate with Lauren. I wasn't disappointed as Chris kissed her deeply and it lingered to the point that the others started laughing. Of course, they had no way of knowing that he was being manipulated for our purposes.

"This skirt's going to be ruined," Lauren said, as we walked to the car forty minutes later. She had her arm through mine, and it was clear she was quite tipsy.

"Then take it off," I suggested, surmising she was referring to the effect her wet pussy would have on the material.

"Don't be an ass," she replied.

"I'm serious. Drive home without it," I whispered, when we had reached the car.

"God, you're turning me into a tramp," she replied, letting me take her in my arms.

"Mmmm...but you're a beautiful tramp," I countered.

She looked into my eyes and her expression slowly turned into a smile. With one hand, she undid the clasp and lowered the zipper then with an amazingly coordinated move, she opened the door, dropped the skirt and planted her naked ass on the leather seat. I quickly moved to the driver's side, and as soon as I climbed in and the light went off, she leaned over the console and pulled my mouth to hers.

"Hurry," she said in a husky voice, while her lips went to my neck.

Once the car was safely in the garage, we practically ran to the bedroom and in seconds we were naked and pulling each other close with the cool sheets energizing us.

"God, Lauren I get to have you twice in one day," I started, pretending to be Chris again.

"No, Greg. I want my husband now," she replied.

It was a fair statement given all that had occurred, and I concentrated on making tender love to my lovely wife to celebrate the start of another year. With a series of deep moans, and her arms and legs tightly wrapped around me, I felt her body shiver signaling her climax. It wasn't a particularly dramatic release, but her sighs told me she was satisfied, and with my mind visualizing Chris between her legs I quickly reached my own peak and at the last second pulled out and fired my seed over her body. After that, I fell onto her and kissed her deeply letting the semen spread between our bodies.

"Your kiss with Chris turned me on," I told her, when I finally slipped to her side.

"I could tell," she answered, with a soft giggle.

"Did anything else happen?" I asked, wondering if I had missed something.

"Not with Chris," she replied, after a short pause.

"What do you mean?" I asked, and after several seconds with no reply I leaned over her on my elbow and said, "Tell me what happened."

"Warren asked for my number," she replied.

Warren was the husband of Roxanne, the couple we had not met prior to the party. He was a heavyset guy, but more thick than fat, and probably around six feet tall with red hair and a ruddy complexion. He wasn't the best-looking guy in the world, although he did have a good natured, boisterous way about him that attracted people. However, I wouldn't have taken him for a "player" and was surprised he came on to Lauren

"There's more to the story than that," I responded.

It took a bit more goading but Lauren finally explained that after the New Year's kiss they had run into each other in the hall to the bathroom and he asked for another kiss. Amazingly, my wife had agreed and it turned into a long one with him taking her ass in his hand. Afterwards was when he asked for her number which she admitted she had given, although she was quick to blame the drinking.

"He was drunk too. He'll forget about it," she attempted to rationalize.

"No, he won't," I answered.

Her admission had made my dick hard again, and my hands were now exploring my wife's body from her breasts to her thighs.

"You're making me horny," Lauren admitted, after several more minutes of my play.

"Do you want him?" I asked.

My question would have been unheard of a few months ago, but the game playing had become so intense she accepted it without anger.

"Do you want me to?" she replied, seconds later.

"Yes," I blurted out, loudly.

"Greg! That's four men now," she exclaimed.

"I know. Which one are you going to have first?" I asked, feeling that since she was in a good, talkative mood, I would press.

"Mmmm...how do you know I haven't already had one?" she answered, while reaching behind her and finding my dick.

"Shit, Lauren. Who was it? It was Thomas, right?" I fired back.

I knew she was toying with me, but the excitement of the play had always been based on the slim chance it was true. I tried to push her onto her back so I could mount her, but instead she rolled me onto my back and her lips went to my dick. She started by licking around the shaft then dropped her warm mouth onto it.

"You like that?" she asked, pulling away for a moment in response to my groans.

"Was it Thomas?" I asked again, having not lost my train of thought.

For the next several minutes, she made love to my dick swirling her tongue around the shaft as her head moved up and down with her lips forming a tight seal. She had me squirming which seemed to excite and encourage her efforts.

"Do you want it to be Thomas?" she asked, stopping to ask the question then starting again.

"Yes, I could see how much he wanted you. How many times have you done it?" I replied.

Her fingernails had begun tickling my scrotum and I was close to losing all control.

"More than once," she said, breaking for a moment again.

The combination of her sucking and the visualization of Thomas between her open legs rapidly pounding her wet, fertile pussy proved too much and with a pitiful cry I released what was left in my balls and fell back completely spent. My last conscious memory was Lauren kissing me lightly on the cheek.

The six texts Lauren received the next day made it clear that Warren had not forgotten her number. However, now sober, she felt embarrassed and ashamed that this married man, whose wife was a friend of her friends, had her number and was trying to communicate.

"Shit. I knew all this would turn out badly," she sighed, seemingly trying to lump our play in with it.

"Lauren, it's not the same..." I tried to say in defense, but was interrupted.

"It is the same because I'm doing things that aren't me," she replied.

"Look, just ignore him," I suggested.

"I am and I'm going to block him too," she said, reaching for her phone.

That little episode set things back significantly as Lauren refused to participate in my fantasies. It made me realize how fragile her psyche was around the aspect of our play and particularly, the importance of ensuring nothing would occur that could impact her reputation. Unfortunately, just a few weeks later, Lauren company started a restructuring that put her on edge and essentially took away her libido. Of course, in this state, I didn't dare raise the subject and several months quickly ticked by. While we continued to make love, it lacked adventure and seemed almost perfunctory.

Spring was upon us when Lauren's job situation started to become settled, and in fact it looked like she was going to end up with a bigger role, more responsibility and more money. Thankfully, her mood had dramatically improved over the past few weeks, and as something of a celebration, we had taken the kids to their grandparents so we could have the weekend alone. Returning home from dinner, Lauren disappeared into the back of the house, and I was sitting on the couch watching TV when she suddenly reappeared, wearing a robe and jumped on me straddling my waist.

"What happened to my naughty boy?" she asked, while kissing my neck.

Even though I knew she was feeling upbeat, after the long break her actions caught me off guard.

"Well...I don't know...are you feeling better now?" I asked, stumbling for how to respond.

"I'm fine sweetie. And all this time you've been quiet and patient because you were worried about me. You are so sweet," she whispered, then ran her tongue over my ear.

My hands went to her robe and I was thrilled to find her naked body beneath the terry cloth material. It only took a little effort to pull it off her shoulders, and as soon as she was naked, her hands began to work the buttons of my shirt.

"Mmmm...it's nice to have my horny wife back," I teased.

"Miss me?" she giggled in response.

"Hell yes," I replied, while moving so she could pull the shirt away.

"Take your pants off," she demanded, moving to one side.

I quickly followed her direction standing briefly to shed them before returning to my spot with my aching dick now standing at full attention. As soon as I was seated, Lauren straddled me again, and I used my hands to pull her tightly against me, reveling in the feelings of her bare skin against mine. Amazingly, through her period of distress over the past several months, she had continued to shave her pussy and it felt wonderfully warm and wet pressed against me. She only stayed in that position for a few seconds before I lifted her, and with just a bit of fumbling found her opening and let her descend on my shaft as we groaned loudly together.

"Damn you feel good," I moaned.

"You do too Thomas," she replied with a throaty sigh.

I couldn't help but smile and as our eyes met the look on her face let me know she was being purposefully playful with me. Sensing that for the first time in months I didn't have to watch every word, I decided to be provocative.

"About time you got back on this dick," I said.

"I missed it," she answered instantly, with a playful smile.

Thrilled by her demeanor, I grabbed her hips and began pulling her forcibly against me forcing my dick to climb high within her body. With her hands gripping my shoulders and a sexy look evident through her half-shut eyes, I was rewarded with soft mews of pleasure coming from her mouth. We stayed that way as the minutes ticked by, enjoying the feeling of each other's body while we shared soft kisses and soulful sighs.

"I'm going to knock you up baby," I whispered to her, slipping back into my Thomas mode when I felt my balls begin to boil.

"Do it," she responded, and started pushing her hips more strongly against me.

Her acceptance drove me to an even higher state and I knew I was just seconds away from releasing a huge load. Of course, Lauren knows me extremely well and she timed her movement perfectly, as just as the first blast was about to be released, she lifted off my dick and a geyser of my semen leapt a foot in the air then fell back onto my balls.

"No..." I whimpered in disappointment, as the first shot was quickly followed by several more, leaving me coated in my own cum.

"Wow!" she exclaimed when my spasms finally stopped.

I had barely the strength left to look at her, but when I did I could see she was looking down at me with a smile. Suddenly, she dropped to her knees and her mouth went to my groin where she spent the next minute cleaning the goo from my balls and dick. It was naughty and out of character for her, but at the same time, it was so arousing that I got fully hard again, and as soon as she finished, I pushed her onto her knees on the couch and took her aggressively from behind.

"You like that," I asked rhetorically, when squeals of pleasure started coming from her mouth.

"Yes, honey...yes...I want to cum...make me cum," she pleaded, speaking in a needy way that was far from the norm.

"You going to fuck them?" I asked, using the situation selfishly to push on her.

"Who?" she shot back instantly.

"All of them," I declared, now hammering her so hard that a wet, slapping sound filled the room.

"Greg...uhhh...uhhh...oh...uhhh...uhhh...do you want me too?" she forced out between her groans of pleasure.

"Yes," I declared.

"Uhhh...uhhh...okay...okay...I'll...I'll do it for you," she responded, and the tone in her voice and the tautness in her body signaled that she was getting very close.

In retrospect, I think her agreement must have made me go a little crazy because suddenly I was acting possessed and speaking to her nastily, "Yeah baby, you're going to fuck them all. Every week you'll be getting more cock than any girl in the city."

"Uhhh...uhhh...ummm...ohhh...uhhh...OHHH...OHHH...OHHH...," she cried out as her climax arrived, before her sounds devolved into squeals then whimpers while I felt the wall of her vagina grip then release my shaft.

If I would have had any fluid left in my balls I would have launched it into her, but I was already so drained that I was able to witness the full measure of her release. I could tell it was strong and complete, and when I let go of her hips she fell forward onto the couch. Rather than disturb her, I took a nearby comforter and put it over her still heaving body so she could enjoy the aftermath.

"Who's going to be first?" I asked later, when we had retired to bed.

"No one. That was just sex talk," she answered dismissively, although I felt her butt wiggle against me.

"Uh uh...no way," I replied.

"You're crazy," she answered, and soon we were asleep.

I kept on her, continually reminding her about her acceptance, with no success. Playfully, I began sending her texts during the day asking if she had contacted any of the guys and where things stood. Most she ignored, but every now and then she would respond with an equally playful answer. This went on for weeks and while entertaining it wasn't advancing things, although when my senses were with me, I knew I should remain satisfied with just the fantasy.

Then, seemingly out of the blue, the fateful day arrived that changed my life forever. It was a Thursday and a slow day at work, so I had been pestering my wife with text messages about her commitment to take on the four men in my fantasy. Even though by noon I had sent about a half dozen message, she had not responded, so when I heard my phone beep in the early afternoon, signaling an incoming text, I picked it up quickly. Hoping I would get a playful reply, I was smiling as I navigated to the screen and saw her reply.

"Thomas wants me to get a drink with him after work. Can you watch the kids?"

Instantly, I typed out a reply acknowledging that I could and sent it back thinking she was toying with me and expecting a follow-on message telling me I was crazy. However, the minutes ticked by with nothing coming in, but I resolved that I would not give her the satisfaction of reaching out for more info. At four, I left to go to the kids still not having heard anything, and it wasn't until almost ten, with the children fast asleep, that I heard the garage door opening.

"Hi sweetie. Did you have fun," I asked nonchalantly from the couch when she entered.

"Yes, it was nice," she said, giving me a smile.

"How is Thomas?" I followed, still trying to show indifference.

"Honey, I went to the movies with Stacey," she replied, while shaking her head.

Instantly, she burst my balloon, but I did my best to hide my disappointment while she headed towards the bedroom. I had hoped that at a minimum she would meet him for a drink, flirt and come back with some stories to tell. Instead, it all turned out to be nothing, and I was faced with the reality that she would likely never go any further.

I started to go to talk to her, but when I got close I could hear the shower running, so after returning to the kitchen, and needing to kill time until she was finished, I started cleaning the dishes from dinner which reminded me that tomorrow was trash pick-up day. I pulled the bag from the indoor container then walked to the garage and put it in the street bin. Then, remembering I had some trash in my car, I collected it then glanced into Lauren's car to see if she had any. On the passenger side floor board, I could see a bag that looked empty, so I opened her car and picked it up and was about to toss it into the bin when I felt something inside. Looking, my feet immediately froze in place and my body began to tingle.

It was a pharmacy box with a long medical name for the drug, but just beneath were the words "Emergency Contraception". A receipt was also in the bag informing me the purchase had occurred forty-five minutes ago, but the most shocking thing was that the box was empty. Instantly, I knew it could only mean that Thomas had fucked Lauren and put his seed in her womb. Now, faced with the reality of the situation I had encouraged, I found my mind in complete turmoil making the circle of emotions turn from anger to despair to excitement and back again.

j267
j267
4,570 Followers