Igniting the Tinder of Lust Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
j267
j267
4,595 Followers

I was laying on the bed when Lauren stepped from the bathroom with only a towel around her lovely body. She made for the dresser but came to a full stop when she spotted the medicine box I had placed prominently on top. After taking a deep breath, she turned towards me with a frightened look, and without speaking I patted the spot next to me on the bed. Slowly she inched towards the bed and sat with her eyes locked onto mine, now with a look that appeared to seek forgiveness. I had managed to collect myself while she was in the shower, and knowing that it would be a fragile situation I had determined I needed to be tender and calm.

"Were you with Thomas tonight?" I asked.

"Yes," she whispered softly, while nodding her head.

"Did he cum in you?" I followed.

This time she didn't speak but merely nodded her head, and for the next few minutes I gently interrogated her learning that she had gone to his house where he had fucked her twice. Each time, he brought her to climax, and in fact it was during her first orgasm, when she had lost control, that he inseminated her.

"What now?" she croaked.

"Now we're going to make love," I replied and started pulling on her towel.

Immediately, I could tell that my show of desire instead of rejection was having a positive impact as the distressed look on her face was replaced with one of relief. Quickly, I had her on her back then I stood and stripped and joined her where my hands wandered her body while I kissed her softly.

"Do you still love me?" she asked softly.

"Of course, sweetie," I responded.

My hand was now caressing her pussy and I could tell she needed some time to get ready after the shower, so I kissed her breasts, neck and lips while I lightly teased her opening.

"I'm sorry I was bad," she said, after a long kiss.

"Lauren, I'm glad you were bad. I just wished you trusted me enough to tell," I replied.

"I was going to...I just...just needed some time," she answered.

"It's okay," I told her.

Soon, she became slick, and I lifted over her, got into place and with her help found her opening and pushed inside.

"Mmmm...uhhhh..." she gasped, as I penetrated.

In my mind, I thought she would feel different, but there was no change in what I had known and loved all these years. I had to force myself to go slow, as my excitement was so high that every time I thought about Lauren and Thomas together, I would get a sudden urge to move faster. Fortunately, we locked into a rhythm, and in doing so it seemed to free me to interrogate her further.

"Did he fuck you good?" I asked in an aggressive manner, and when she didn't reply I added, "Tell me baby. Did you like it?"

"I'm sorry," she responded, either thinking I was mad or seeking her own salvation.

"Don't be sorry Lauren. It's okay. Just tell me if you enjoyed it," I followed, but this time in a softer manner.

"Yes," she whispered.

It was a tiny voice, but it unlocked my fantasy and allowed it to hit me with full force. My beautiful, loving and heretofore chaste wife had given herself to another man, a lover that had pleased her and planted his seed deep inside her body. I knew I should be appalled and tormented, it was certainly the expected reaction, but instead I had never been more sexually excited.

"Damn Lauren, that's so hot," I declared, now trying desperately to hold back my release.

Unfortunately, the combination of the vision in my brain and her soft, warm pussy couldn't be denied and with a deep grunt, followed by several gasps I shot my load into her.

Lauren seemed happy that it was over, and I pulled her close to me and kissed her tenderly for a while before we got up. I could tell she was struggling with what had occurred, so for the rest of the evening I stayed away from the subject, but made sure she received lots of attention.

"I...I can't believe I did that...I...I just can't," my wife stammered to me the next morning as we lay in bed.

Clearly, she was upset and remorseful, and didn't want to hear my words of comfort. That set the tone for the next few weeks as she struggled to process her action and was fearful of having to deal with Thomas at work. Now, I felt guilty and low as my desires had caused pain to the person I held most dear. It was a stressful time, and when the kids began to pick up on the fact that something was wrong, we purposefully changed our behavior in front of them.

"Greg, I have an appointment with Dr. Sturm for this afternoon. I just want you to know," Lauren announced one morning, about a month after her encounter.

"Honey..." I started to speak, but she gave me a look that told me she didn't want to discuss it.

Of course, it stayed in my head all day, and when I got home that evening I hoped that she would be in a mood to discuss. However, she was busy with dinner and kid things until they were put to bed, then quickly disappeared into the bathroom. It was only later when we were in bed that I got a chance to ask her about the session.

"Did you see Dr. Sturm?" I asked, intentionally making the question open ended.

"Yes," she answered without elaboration.

"Well...uh...can you tell me about it?" I asked, with a hint of irritation.

After a moment, she turned onto her back and put a pillow beneath her so she was sitting up. Then, after looking at me for a moment, she spoke.

"I told her all about what happened," she said.

"I see," I replied.

"Everything. Your pushing, Thomas' pushing, my thoughts and responses and your reaction when you learned about it," she explained.

"Okay, well I guess that probably was necessary. How did the talk go," I responded, trying to be supportive, but with a building sense of concern.

"Yes, it was," she stated with a stern demeanor.

I actually thought about just letting the conversation die, as it seemed I was going to be the bad guy, but I couldn't hold back and asked, "What did y'all discuss? What was her advice? Her counsel?"

Now, it was her turn to be quiet and she looked at me for several seconds before answering, "She wanted to know why I did it and what was now making me upset."

"And? What did you tell her?" I followed.

"I told her I felt like I had been worn down by your fantasies and Thomas' pestering, but that I did have some curiosity too," she said, and looked at me for a reaction.

"I see. What else?" I asked, wanting her to talk even though it was like pulling teeth.

"She asked if I enjoyed it," she started then paused and looked at me before finishing, "I told her if I was honest I had to admit I did. And she wanted to know what I enjoyed, so I told her it was the physical aspects as well as the curiosity since I had only been with you."

The end of her statement felt like a shot, but I let it go and said, "I understand."

However, she had now picked up steam and barely acknowledged my comment before continuing, "Then she wanted to know what made me upset...why I had come to her. I told her that it just wasn't me. It was too far from my values even if I did have my husband's permission."

"I see," I said in a low voice, knowing that my fantasy had likely been totally shot down, but finally added, "What did she say?"

"She said that I was an intelligent woman and that I knew myself. She said in my case, since there were no hidden things in our relationship, that the choice was simple. Either take a different view on my values or don't do it again," she explained.

"Well...I guess that pretty straightforward and...uhhh...practical advice," I replied.

It was a disappointing message, but certainly not unexpected and the bottom line was that the happiness of my wife was much more important than some strange fantasy.

"You're okay with that?" she asked, staring straight into my eyes.

"I'm fine with it sweetie. Nothing is worth you being unhappy," I told her, and was pleased when a small smile came to her face.

So, just when I thought a major breakthrough had occurred, my hopes were instead completely ended and in the process Lauren had been made upset. In addition, the fantasy play between us was over too. Clearly, I had pushed too hard, and in retrospect I should have just let it remain as a game between us.

Of course, life with my lovely wife and kids is fantastic on its own, so I concentrated on being a good husband and father. It took several months, but slowly Lauren got past the event and seemed to get back to normal. She had even been able to work out something with Thomas, so that they could continue to work together and move beyond their sexual encounter. So, it was a surprise when during a love making session late one night, my wife, seemingly out of the blue, started to tease me.

"I saw Zach today," she whispered into my ear, as I rolled my hips slowly savoring the feeling of our connection.

"What wrong with your car?" I asked, slow on the uptake.

"Nothing, he fixed it quickly," she answered in a soft, purring voice.

Suddenly, it dawned on me where she might be heading, but the territory was so dangerous I was reluctant to respond. Instead, I focused on the motion I was providing, and put my lips to her neck and began to gently lick and suck on the sensitive flesh while my mind raced.

"Did...did you do anything?" I finally croaked out.

"Mmmmm...he kissed me and put his hand in my blouse," she answered, while the tip of her tongue tickled my earlobe.

"That's...that's all?" I forced out, as it felt like my dick grew an inch.

"He wanted more, but I said no. Should I have let him?" she teased, as my thrusting became more urgent.

I didn't answer. Instead, I took her hands in mine and pushed them over her head and for the next few minutes pounded her with deep movements until her body stiffened and after a series of high pitched whines she suddenly pressed her mouth against my arm to muffle the sounds of her climax. Seeing her let go, I soon followed and blasted into the condom to the point that I wondered about its capacity.

"Where did that come from?" I finally asked as we recovered.

"Remember Dr. Sturm said if I give a little I can get a lot. I just can't give too much," she answered, fighting back a giggle.

"And, what do you want?" I followed.

"You're taking me to that new restaurant Saturday," she announced.

It was a very nice but expensive place we had been debating about going to for over a month, but to me that wasn't the point. What my wife had just communicated to me was that we were truly back to normal, and from that point, I would occasionally get the naughty Lauren to tease and play with me during sex.

My wife's company Christmas party was scheduled for a Friday, and since it was required she attend, we again arranged for the kids to go to the grandparents, although this year we passed on staying in the hotel. Instead, we would taxi both ways, but awaken in the comfort of our own home where we could sleep in late if we wanted.

We spent the evening mingling with her normal co-workers, including Thomas, who did not seem the least bit self-conscious about his brief affair with my wife. In fact, he danced with her several times, which only brought a quick glance from Lauren when he made his first request. I had wondered if Thomas had talked about the sex and created some company gossip, so I was pleased to see that no one showed any mannerisms to indicate they were aware of anything. It was when we were standing alone waiting for my wife to return from the restroom that the black man broached the subject.

"How is she doing...you know?" he asked in a seemingly sincere way.

I looked at him for a moment debating whether it was appropriate to respond, and wondering how much about my involvement he knew, before finally saying, "Well, it's taken some time, but I think she's okay."

"Good man...good. Beautiful lady," he responded, just as she returned.

The party continued with lots of socializing and drinking, but an hour or so later, just as things were starting to wind down, I found myself alone with the black man once again. Our previous, brief conversation had stayed with me, and whether it was the large amount of alcohol I had consumed, knowing I wouldn't be driving, or just my own perverted mind, a thought hit me.

"Thomas, do you want to come over for a drink?" I suddenly asked.

"Uhhh...are you sure? I don't want to deal with those tears again," he replied.

"No, I'm not sure. We'll be playing it by ear," I explained.

We talked about it in a general non-specific way, but he still was worried, so we left it that if he didn't show up within forty-five minutes of us leaving, then he wasn't coming. I figured it would take us twenty minutes in the taxi, so I would have to keep her amused, and out of the bedroom for about a half-hour. Now that the conspiracy was in place, I began thinking about all the bad things that could happen, but I was buoyed by her return to our role playing, so decided to risk it.

The surprisingly clean taxi dropped us off in our driveway exactly twenty-five minutes after we left. Lauren was nicely buzzed, but completely in control so I suggested we open a bottle of wine and watch TV for a while. We were just moving towards the sofa when we heard a distinct knock on the door.

"Who's that?" my wife said in surprise, but quickly turning to avoid eye contact, I just shrugged and moved down the hall.

As soon as the door swung open, I saw the black man standing there with a hopeful, but worried look. I stepped back and he passed me as he stepped inside.

"Thomas...what are..." my wife started, then stopped mid-sentence.

Several tense and awkward seconds went by before I summoned the courage to speak, "I suggested he drop by for a drink. Come on, let me pour you some wine."

"Greg, what's going on?" she asked, while shaking her head.

It was a moment of truth and I had to decide whether to admit it was silly idea or go all-in and see if I could somehow move things forward.

"Just having a drink, honey," I replied while once more avoiding eye contact.

Thomas followed me into the kitchen and I started to pour the wine, but Lauren disappeared and I wondered if she had retreated to the bedroom, disgusted by my actions. However, just as we were entering the living room, she returned and joined me on the sofa while our guest sat in our large leather chair. While Thomas and I had collapsed completely into the furniture, Lauren sat on the edge, very lady-like, still dressed in the black cocktail dress she had worn to the party. The dress came to mid-thigh and allowed us a nice view of her slender legs, while the top of the dress, held up by spaghettis straps, provided a teasing look at the top of her breasts that we could see were gently rising and falling as she breathed.

"Well isn't this cozy," she said sarcastically to break the silence.

"I didn't get the chance to tell you earlier how amazing you looked tonight," Thomas said, ignoring her jab, and despite her annoyance we saw her blush slightly.

"Yes, she did. I especially like how that dress shows off her rear," I added, which was quite true as it clung to her body, leaving little to the imagination.

"Greg, what are we doing here?" she challenged me again.

"Just having a drink, honey," I answered, feigning confusion.

"So, should I just get naked and wait in the bedroom?" she said, once more in a sarcastic tone.

"No honey. We wouldn't get to talk to you," I answered, but realized I had been too cocky when she started to stand.

"I'm going to bed. Good night Thomas," she said, and waved for him to stay seated.

"You are a damn lucky man," the black man said, as soon as she had left.

"I know," I answered with a smile.

"Man, I enjoyed the hell out of our time together," he stated, suddenly crossing into talking about their fling.

"Yeah, maybe she liked it too much," I replied, letting the words come from my mouth without thinking, then realizing they very well might be true.

"Oh, you know it. When she left, I thought she would be back for more the next day," he quickly responded, then paused before adding, "She has willpower."

After that, we changed subjects and chatted about sports for a few minutes until I heard Lauren's heels on the hardwood floor and saw that she was headed towards the kitchen. She disappeared from my view for several seconds then reappeared carrying a bottle of water in her hand as she moved back towards the bedroom. Thomas had his back to her so he couldn't see what had taken place, and I was confused why she was still in her party attire.

"She grabbed some water," I said to him, to which he just shrugged.

We resumed our conversation pausing only to refill our glasses, but less than ten minutes later I heard the sound of my wife's heels once more, and like before she disappeared into the kitchen, but this time left with nothing I could see.

"She's trolling," I whispered to Thomas.

"Trolling?" he asked, confused.

"She wants attention," I clarified.

"You think so?" he asked, suddenly looking interested.

I nodded my head slowly and thought about everything that had occurred, weighing the plusses and minuses before looking at him and saying, "Go to her."

"Okay, man. I hope you're right," he said with some concern, as he rose from the chair.

Now it was his heels I heard on the floor disappearing the same way my wife had while I sat nervously bracing for an eruption. However, after it had become quiet for several minutes, I knew my instincts had likely been correct. I waited several more minutes, then slowly and quietly made my way towards the bedroom until I was standing in the shadows peering in through the partially opened door.

My wife was still in her dress and heels but Thomas was standing very close to her with his arm around her waist while she looked up at him with her hands on his shoulders. They were talking in low voices and it took all my concentration to catch their words.

"I can't Thomas. I'll feel so guilty," Lauren protested.

"Baby, I don't want you feeling bad, I want you to feel good like I made you last time," he replied in a seductive voice, and I saw his hand slip down to her ass.

Even though Lauren was turning him down, she didn't appear to be upset by the attention and I wondered what they had talked about before I arrived, and how Thomas had gotten her in his arms. For another minute, the black man tried to seduce her in a soft voice, but she declined each advance. Then, things began to change.

"Just let me kiss you once," he pleaded, and when she didn't respond he bent down and with little effort found her lips.

The kiss began lightly, but as it continued it became more passionate and soon Thomas had one hand in the middle of her back pulling her tight while the other fondled her ass. Once they broke, just for a moment, but the black man quickly reconnected before she could decline and again they started a deep, passionate kiss. When it finally ended, rather than separate, he moved his mouth to her neck and started working her soft, sensual spots.

"Oh, my God...Thomas," she whined.

He held her tightly as her body responded to his touch and then, over her mews, I heard the sound of her zipper being moved. His experience was evident as he kept the assault going with his lips while he unzipped the dress then pushed the straps off her shoulders. Soon, it fell to her waist and she was standing before him in her sheer black bra with her erect nipples on display.

"I...I need Greg," she moaned, finally breaking free.

"I'm here," I said stepping through the doorway.

"Greg..." she started, but I interrupted.

"I'm just going to sit here," I informed her, which brought a strange look to her face and a smile to our guest's.

Thomas' head descended back to her neck, but our eyes stayed locked for several seconds before she succumbed to the feeling of his lips. Over the next few minutes, I watched him finish her undressing until she was standing before us in only her black heels. With that, I watched my wife, with shaking hands, help him with his clothes until he was down to his boxers. Thomas was definitely in good shape for his age; quite fit with muscled arms and thick thighs. Starting their kissing again, he moved her backwards and onto the bed, positioning her near the center, then moved his mouth to her nipples.

j267
j267
4,595 Followers