I'll Always Take Care of You Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
doc87123
doc87123
1,673 Followers

Ellen tossed my swimsuit that she had been holding on the floor near the door, looked at me and smiled. She asked me, "So do you like it so far baby?"

"I love it," I said as I gave her a big hug.

Ellie pointed and said, "That door is the bathroom. It's just like the other restroom and opens to the hallway as well. We've got one more room to look at, you need to get ready girls," She said as she stepped back and began removing her suit.

The girls all dropped their suits beside mine and pulled me across the hall. When I looked at the door there was a sign with the word 'clothing' on it and a red circle around the word, with a line through it. Suzie laughed and said, "That was my idea, Ellie wouldn't let me put it up until this morning."

When the door opened I saw that the entire room was tiled. The floor had a drain and there was a frosted glass block shower in the corner. There was a tanning bed against the wall and a massage table, far enough away from the walls to provide access from all sides. The far end of the room had a jetted hot tub and an enclosed sauna room.

The twins said, "We started the hot tub while you were driving Ellen around. It should be more than ready for us by now." They began pulling me with them.

The hot tub felt wonderful. Susie reached the wall over my head and turned on the timer: within seconds jets of bubbly hot water were massaging all my worries away. Suzie and Ellie were on either side of me. The twins were on the far side of Ellie, sitting next to each other. Suzie was leaning back, with her head resting on the padded rail. Ellie was snuggling into my chest, but was wiggling her butt a little under the water.

"Oh my god, I love those bubbles," Ellen said with a sigh.

Susan grinned softly and quietly answered, "Oh yeah... I know what you mean,"

Ellie's knee that was the farthest from me broke the surface as her heel moved to rest on the bench. The twins were giggling as Jan said to Jen just loud enough for me to hear, "We need to find a better place to sit."

Those seats have jets on them," Jen answered as she got up to move.

Jan and Jen settled on seats right across from me as I looked up at the controls over my head. There was a timer control with settings up to 120 minutes, a heater control with temperatures from off to high, and several jet speed controls with a master off switch. I reached up and turned all the speed controls to high.

"This hot tub was the best idea ever," Suzie panted out.

I felt tiny bubbles attaching to and tickling my balls like ants marching through my pubic hair. I really enjoyed it, but it wasn't enough to do more than just excite me. Ellie had her face scrunched up with her hips moving. I could tell that she was enjoying tubbing a lot.

Suzie had an expression of angelic wonder on her face. Her mouth was opened and formed to a softened O. Her eyes were opened; however, her focus was not within our world but a world of her own.

The twins were just looking at each other as I knew they would be. The love between them was written on their faces. Imagine my shock and surprise when they both turned and looked at me with as much intensity as they had used looking at each other.

Just then, Ellen started moaning and panting. Her hand pressed into my chest. I pulled her chin up and teased the lips by lightly brushing them with mine. I nipped her lower lip and pulled it lightly with my teeth. Something between a low moan and a growl emanated from deep in her chest and escaped through her throat. Suddenly Ellie stood, shaking and leaned, pressing into me. "It's just too much," Ellie said.

Ellie was getting out of the hot tub as Suzie got up to join her. I was starting to get a little pruney and decided to get out as well. When the twins saw me standing, they stood too and turned to leave the tub. I turned around and cut the power to all the tub controls and exited the tub last.

Ellie handed us all towels as we got out of the tub and asked, "Do you want to try the sauna now?"

All of the girls turned to look at me questioningly as I thought about it. I answered, "I don't think so, let's save that for another time."

"Alright, you need to go over there and hop up on the massage table now." She told me.

The girls had all wrapped their towels around themselves, so I wrapped mine around my waist and laid face down on the table.

Jan and Jen immediately began pulling at my towel and Jen said, "You need to get that towel off right now, Davey. It's going to get in the way."

"Besides which, Davey, we really want to look at your ass." Jan added.

I was laughing as I removed the towel. Ellen went to the nearby cabinet and returned with a bottle of scented massage oil. The girls slathered the massage oil over me so thick, I was concerned that they might decide to deep fry me. Jan and Jen took a leg each, but spent much of their time massaging my ass. Susan and Ellen each took an arm and massaged from there all the way down my back, with frequent stops on my ass. The most massaged area on my body was my ass.

"I could really get use to this." I thought to myself, as I felt my ass cheeks being spread apart. I felt oil being dribbled in my ass crack, sliding sensuously over my asshole and all the way to my balls. A finger glided down the oily path to my anus. The light rubbing felt wonderful. The first hand was moved aside, and another hand replaced it. I heard a moan and then realized it was mine. A hand slapped my slippery ass and I heard, "One... Two... ". The girls were taking turns giving me my birthday swats. The oil made it sting a little bit. When they finished with the eighteen swats, they gave me an extra swat each, 'to grow on'.

Four sets of hands took turns massaging the sting out. I enjoyed the attention until I felt another swat, and heard one of the twins say, "Time to turn over, Davey."

I was both excited and embarrassed to be lying on my back nude in front of the girls. I was only semi hard, despite all the previous stimulation. I lay quietly on my back as the girls took turns marinating parts of me in oil. Ellen began massaging my face, starting with my forehead, to my temples. When she started massaging my scalp, I might have fallen asleep, except Jan, Jen and Suzie were massaging me in a way guaranteed to keep me awake.

Ellen finally began to massage from my chest, down to my stomach. I decided to take some action, so the next time she leaned over my head to rub down to my stomach, I grabbed the end of the towel in my teeth. When she pulled back, the towel fell away, revealing her lovely body.

"It took you long enough to think of that," Ellen said. I noticed that her smile reached all the way to her eyes. The next time she bent forward over my head, she lined up her breast with my mouth. I sucked her nipple until she moved it out of range. When she went down the next time the other breast presented itself to my lips.

Ellie kept this up for a few minutes, and then, with a sigh, she moved around to my waist with the bottle of scented oil. I hadn't been paying attention to the other girls at all until Ellie moved down by them, but now I noticed that they were nude as well. I had long before become fully hard, but now was moving into painfully hard.

"What's going on?" I asked.

Susan moved up to my head and told me, "Ellie promised to show us how to give you a hand job. I've always wanted to watch you cum and once I learn how to make you cum, I'll do it as often as I can."

I reached up to stroke her cheek and then pulled her in for a kiss. I felt the oil being poured on my engorged cock, as I kissed her deeply. "We want a kiss too, Davey," The twins chorused. They had moved up to my upper body and leaned in and kissed me one after the other. The twins and Susan moved lower on my body, opposite Ellen as she began to masturbate me. I became extremely excited very quickly; watching Ellie's breasts wobble as she jerked my prick. I used my hands to grab onto her tush and the other to do the same for Suzie.

One of the biggest turn-on's of entire situation was the concentration that the twins gave to the operation; and the running explanation Ellie gave as she continued to manipulate me. I probably should have listened closer to what Ellen told them, but to tell the truth, I was just too excited. I'd been teased since I woke in the morning, and was real ready to cum. I felt myself rapidly approaching the point of no return; however, before I began cumming I heard Ellen explaining, "...and if you press really hard right here you can stop him from cumming."

When she pressed to suppress my orgasm, I could have screamed in frustration. Ellen invited Jan to come over to her side and start again and Jan scurried over to begin. I came so hard and so quickly I don't think that Suzie or the twins were ready for it. My first ropey jet of cum emerged from my cock like a long white worm jumping from his elevated tunnel. It nearly cleared Suzie's head; but ended up decorating her from hair to chin. Suzie's automatic reflex was to stand, and Jan's was to push the spitting tube away from herself. This aimed the next blast at Suzie's chest, coating her breasts. Ellie's laughter was probably the reason that Jan aimed the next blast at her, catching the tip of a breast and a large part of her arm. The rest was sent to my chest and stomach. Jen put her finger into it and brought it to her mouth for a taste. Jan of course copied her, and then they both reached out for seconds. Suzie and Ellie went over to the shower, giggling as they went. I heard Suzie tell Ellie, "I think he liked it."

Ellie answered, "Do ya think?"

Jan was still trying to pull even more cum out of my now semi hard prick, while Jen added her manual encouragement as well. I was nearly completely erect again before Ellen and Susan got out of the shower. When I sat up, I nearly slid off the table; there was so much massage oil.

"Come over here, both of you," I told the twins. I need help getting to the shower. I put an arm around either neck as we negotiated the short trek to the shower. Ellie was just getting out of the shower as the three of us tried to fit in. With Susan still in there, there wasn't quite enough room. There were safety strips on the floor in front of the shower and in the shower which made the floor much less slippery.

Jen joined us as soon as Suzie finished rinsing her hair and left the shower. I let the twins wash me first with the body wash, and immediately thought of myself as a fruit salad. Peach body wash this morning, watermelon massage oil and now strawberry body wash. I wondered how much old spice I'd have to use to macho up a little bit. When they were done with me, we worked on the twins, one at a time. I did the front while the other twin did the back. I took much longer than was necessary, and was ready to start over at the beginning when we were done.

Common sense ruled, and we decided to get out before our skin totally puckered up. We dried each other off and I noticed that the mess by the massage table had been mostly wiped up. On the way out we threw our towels in the laundry bin near the door. We went across the hall because that was where our suits were.

Ellen and Susan were sitting side by side in the conversation pit. I sat down next to Ellie as the twins vied to choose who would sit on my other side. I looked up at the plasma screen and noticed that Susan's favorite movie had just started. Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan were exchanging email, without knowing that the other one was the recipient. I noticed that the opening credits had only just ended and settled in to enjoy a relaxing time with the women in my life. (If it would have been 'Fried Green Tomatoes' or 'Something to Talk About', I would have probably gone right to sleep, even though they were Jan and Jen's two favorite movies.)

The fabric on the conversation pit felt wonderful against my skin. The massage oil had either softened my skin, or made it more sensitive. I put my arm around Ellie on one side and Jan on the other as I tried to get into the movie. Within a half hour, my cock woke up and realized that I was in a room with four beautiful naked women, and decided to point out his interest. Jan, (who had ended up next to me, with her head on my shoulder) chuckled quietly into my ear. I pulled my hand out from behind Ellen and picked up Jan up and put her on my lap. I began kissing her as I curled her into me. Jan opened her legs so that Jen could move in closer. I began massaging and rubbing Jan's breasts with feather light touches. Her skin was so soft, it was intoxicating to touch. My dick was leaking pre cum that was trapped between our bodies.

When I looked at Ellie and Suzie, I noticed that they had their hands between each other's legs and they were no longer watching the movie, but were focused on me. I began licking and nibbling Jan's neck and shoulder as I moved my hand down past her waist to her hip. I kept the touches feather light as I moved my fingers over the outside of one thigh, crossing over to the inside of the thigh above her knee. As I drew my fingers back up to the hollow of her thigh; I moved to avoid her sex, to just below the small, soft feminine curve in her lower abdomen.

Jen watched very closely what I was doing, with her flushed face right near sister's crotch. When I slowly moved past the hollow of her other thigh, and was crossing over to the outside of that thigh, Jen moved her face in and began licking Jan's highly aroused slit.

Jan let out a soft groan as she reached her arm up to grab my neck and pulled me into an urgent kiss. I began squeezing her breasts and pinching her nipples as she became more and more excited. After only a few moments she leaned her head back, breathing heavily and said, "Oh Davey, I'm gonnnnaaaa cuuuuuuummmmm... Ooooohhh Goooooddddd... IIIIII'mmmmmm cummmmmmmmmmiiiiiinnnnnnggggg!!!!!!!!!!

Jan snapped her legs closed, barely missed trapping a very alert Jen's head, curling into a tight ball on my lap and hugging me tightly. I felt her shuddering as she continued to be wracked with orgasmic contractions, but I was concerned with her sobs.

I heard Ellen cum, followed shortly by a self stimulated Susan. Ellen leaned on my shoulder and put her arm on my opposite shoulder as she recovered. I asked Jan if she was okay since her sobs had not stopped. She pressed her cheek to my cheek, and whispered in my ear, "We love you so much, Davey, and we've never been so happy. Even when we try to do something for you, you do even more for us. How did we ever get so lucky, Davey?" I knew without even asking that when she said we, she really meant her and Jen. It was a twin thing, similar to the royal we affected by the English monarchy. I also knew that she wouldn't have said it that way if it weren't absolutely true.

"Honey, it's not even ten percent of what you deserve. If I were ten people, maybe I could get close to giving you what you deserve. As it is, all I can do is my best, and I promise to try to give you my best all the time." I responded. "Now, move out of the way and let me take care of your little sister."

Jan giggled at the little sister reference, being only eight minutes older, kissed my cheek and said, "Okay Davey," as she moved off my lap.

Jen seemed highly excited, but puzzled as I moved between her widening knees. She asked me, "Davey, how can you always tell us apart? You are right a lot more often than Ellie or Suzie. How do you do it?"

I really wasn't really sure, so I decided to answer tongue in cheek and said, "I just look to see if you're the beautiful one or the gorgeous one, then I know. Besides, if I'm right, I know that you'll lie to me and tell me I'm wrong."

A horrified look came upon her face as she asked me, "Which one am I?"

I peeked over her close cropped pubic hair as I told her, "I can't really tell from this angle, ask me later," as I moved in to begin her oral stimulation. I used everything I had learned so far about pleasing women orally to quickly tease Jen to very highly aroused state. I finally determined that the large rough patch inside front part of the vagina was the G-spot. Teasing Jen seemed to make it even more sensitive and pressing, as opposed to rubbing seemed to work better.

I decided that I was going to make her cum until I got tired of hearing her cry out in pleasure, and set about making it happen. I began pulling on engorged labial lips, one at a time, with my lips and stretched them, which pulled on the hood over her clit. The hood kept trying to retract from her rapidly swelling clit, and pulling her hood back out was driving her wild. I started using suction, directly, in addition to alternate tongue action on her clit. I got her real close to orgasm, but stopped before she came.

I moved to her side on my knees and began using my two middle fingers on one hand to rapidly press on her G-spot, while using the palm of that hand to simultaneously stimulate her clit. I held my other hand over her pubic synthesis bone, using my thumb and first two fingers to spread her sex even further open, while the heel of my second hand kept her from moving with the rapid up and down motions. It may have been my imagination, but it felt like her G-spot expanded like a miniature balloon under my fingers.

"Oh my god Davey... don't stop... It feels so fucking good... I'm gonna have a monster cum." Jen said as the other girls stared in fascination. Her moans and groans turned into totally uncontained shrieks and howls as her limbs began twitching wildly. Jen's kegel contractions, which accompanied her orgasm tried to crush my fingers together. Suddenly, I noticed that my whole hand was soaking wet, all the way to my wrist, front and back.

"Oh my god, she's squirting," Ellen said.

I kept going and Jen kept cumming over and over, one after the other. I hadn't even seen Suzie leave, but I noticed when she came back carrying a bunch of towels from the tub room.

Jen was no longer able to make any noise, but I did notice when she passed out. I thought for a moment that I'd hurt her. I checked her pulse and saw that it was fine, her breathing was deep and normal; but she was unresponsive. I decided to carry her into the bedroom next door and lay her on the bed, and lay with her until she recovered.

Jan followed me and watched as I put her sister down on the bed and spooned in behind her tightly. "Davey, is she alright?" I heard Jan ask when she scooted in behind me.

I nodded my head and said, "Yeah, she just passed out. She'll wake up within a couple of minutes."

My statement was prophetic; she began rousing as soon as I stopped talking.

Ellie and Suzie had finished cleaning up and came in to sit on the bed with us. Jan asked Ellen, "Did she really squirt? I thought that was an urban legend."

"You saw how much there was. I smelled it, it wasn't pee." Ellen said.

All the girls were listening and watching closely as Jen turned to look at me and said, "Oh my god Davey that was intense. I came so hard, and kept cumming again and again. I thought that I'd die of pleasure. I've never heard of death by orgasm; can we do it again now?"

Suzie asked Jen, "Did you know that you squirted?"

"Oh shit, I forgot about that; I thought that I peed. I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to." Jen answered.

Ellen told her, "It wasn't pee; I checked when we cleaned it up. You really squirted."

Jan was troubled and asked me, "Davey, I thought you were a virgin; How did you learn to do that? Who taught you? When did you learn it? Why didn't you tell us?"

I was a little embarrassed; but I took a deep breath and said. "You all know that I'm studying cellular biology. When I was examining the nerve bundles of the female reproductive system I came across a reference to the G-spot. I'd heard about it before, but didn't really know about it; so I began researching it. I learned a lot about it; but I ran across a reference to something called the U-spot. While I was looking into that, there was a very obscure reference to this technique. I've always wanted to try it; but it's not like I could walk up to any woman and just ask if I could try to make her cum so hard and so often for so long that she'd pass out."

doc87123
doc87123
1,673 Followers