I'll Always Take Care of You Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ellen was giggling as she said, "I don't know Davey, It'd probably work on me."

"Me too," Suzie and Jan chimed in.

"That's only because you're all almost as perverted as I am. I was talking about regular women." I said.

Suzie looked quickly at the other girls and said, "Let's get him."

They all jumped on me, giggling and started tickling me. They used to do that ten years earlier, but it was so much more fun now with all of us naked.

After about ten minutes, I was so dizzy from laughing, I felt like I was going to pass out. I'd stopped struggling and the girls stopped tickling: but then I felt a mouth enveloping my rock hard cock. Suzie had positioned herself to take advantage of me while I was unable to defend myself. I knew that I was so horny that I wouldn't last too long, so I warned her, "It's gonna cum soon."

Jen said, "Let me fuck him, I owe him and I'm still wet."

Suzie told her, "I made it, I'm going to ride it; besides, you're still too tired, and I'm too horny."

Suzie straddled my hips, lined my stiffened dick up with her vaginal opening. Her cunt was not yet completely lubricated; however, the saliva which still coated my cock aided my entry. Suzie lowered and raised herself slowly, engulfing a little more on each down stroke. When she finally got all the way down, she froze in place. I heard her say to Ellie, "Oh shit, it feels like I sat down on a fire hydrant."

The slow pace that we had been going since Suzie removed her mouth had allowed me to regain a measure of control. I knew that I could last for a little while. It was important to me that I perform much better for her than I had last time that I fucked her. I'd been too horny and only lasted a couple of strokes then. I wanted to do much better now to redeem myself.

Suzie began moving slowly, up and down on my cock. I felt the effect of the lubrication which was by now flowing abundantly. Suzie began rubbing her clit as Ellie reached up, grabbed and tweaked a nipple. Jen was rubbing her ass while watching my cock disappearing into Suzie's cunt. Jan was rubbing my chest while she watched. Jan kissed my cheek and said, "I love you Davey."

My groans began to fill the room, competing with the moans emanating from Susan. "Davey, I'm gonna cum. Please cum with me, Davey."

I felt my balls retracting as Jen's hand dropped from Susan's ass to my scrotum. Suzie's rhythm faltered and then stopped as she began to cum. She fell forward, resting her weight on her hands as her orgasmic contractions helped pull me to my orgasm. I thoroughly cream filled her juicy center.

A mischievous grin appeared on Suzie's face as she said to Jen, "We cleaned up after you, now you can clean up after him."

I moved over so that Suzie could lie down on her back. I watched her pull Jen's face to her sloppy crotch. I turned to Jan and told her with a grin, "You know, Jen could probably use some help with that mess, but you could start on this." I was pointing at the mess left on my shrinking cock. Jan grinned as she leaned in and engulfed me.

I turned to watch Suzie's face as Jen cleaned her out. I was too tired and tapped out at that point to get it up again, so I had Jan join Jen in pleasuring Susan. I got up, holding my hand out to Ellen and told the other girls, "I'm going to go take a nap, see you all later."

Ellen and I walked arm in arm to our bedroom to lie down. I turned to Ellen and asked as we walked into our room, "Did you cum in the hot tub?"

She smiled at me and said, "Not really, the feeling was intense, but it wouldn't make me cum. I just had to get out. You need to get some rest because we're going out tonight to celebrate your birthday."

I looked at Ellen thoughtfully and asked her, "Can you tell me now what you couldn't tell me at the twin's birthday?"

"I can't Davey, dad made me promise. You'll know soon. Please trust me. I love you Davey, I'd never do anything to hurt you." Ellen told me.

"I know that Honey, I've just never been any good at waiting. Let me change the subject: What did dad write to you in that book that he gave you? There must have been 500 pages. When did he have time to write it all? Why didn't you let me read it? What's in the codicil to dad's will? Why didn't he want me to know until I turned eighteen?

Ellen was thoughtful as she told me, "I've already told you as much as I can about what dad wrote to me. As far as when he wrote it, I think that he wrote it at night; I don't think he slept very much at all in those last few weeks. Dad didn't want me to let you read what he had written to me, he didn't say why."

"Davey, I don't know what's in the codicil to dad's will; and I don't know why he didn't want you to know till you were eighteen. I knew that he loved you, and I'm sure that it was for your benefit." Ellen put her hand on my face and continued, saying, "Whatever it is Davey, Promise me that it won't affect how you feel about me. I won't be able to be in there with you, the girls and I have a message from dad for us and most of the stuff the lawyer has is for you by yourself."

"Whatever it is will only help me to love you more. I never thought that I could be so happy. No matter what, I'll always take care of you." I told her.

"Oh Davey, you're such a good man. My life would so much simpler if you were just normal. You've ruined me, I never even think of anyone else. Do you remember me when I was in high school? I'd go on two dates a week, until mom got sick. After mom and dad died, I only went out on a couple of dates. Since graduation, I've only been out three times and I always felt like I was cheating on you, even though you never knew how I felt."

I took a few seconds to organize my thoughts and said, "That's exactly how I feel. I love the girls; but making love to them feels like I'm cheating on you. I feel ashamed that I keep letting it happen and I know that I've hurt them in the long run. I don't know how to fix it. I can't just stop; tell me how to make it right. I'm afraid I've hurt them beyond my ability to repair."

"Davey, for the next couple of weeks, let us take care of you. Davey, you're really smart, but you're just a man. There's no way for you to understand how we feel, especially since I'm not sure that I understand it well enough to explain it."

Ellen continued, saying, "Don't make any decisions just yet. You don't have all the information you need to make an informed decision: any decision that you make will be flawed. Davey, for the next couple of weeks, relax, enjoy yourself, and let us take care of you. Use this time as the vacation you've never had before."

"You really want to take care of me? I'm hungry; let's see if we can find something for lunch." I said.

Ellen smiled and pulled me out of her side of the bed and said, "Okay, come with me."

"Aren't we going to get dressed?" I asked.

Ellen looked as me stunned for a moment, and then started laughing. She was laughing so hard that she couldn't stand and sat down on the bed. "Davey, you're so cute. You've had sex with everyone in the house, who do you think that you need to hide from?"

I thought about it and then I began to laugh as well. She was right; we'd walked all the way to our bedroom without getting dressed, having left all of the other people in the house who were also naked. To be so shy now was a little ridiculous. When we had both sufficiently recovered, we walked out to the kitchen.

I loved our kitchen. The layout was perfect; a cooks dream. A good part of the reason that the kitchen was so ideal was that the appliances were so good. One of the best examples was the refrigerator. The biggest problems with most refrigerators are that they are too deep to see what's in them, and some of the shelves are too high or low to see everything that's in them. Ellen and I opened the leftover door on the refrigerator and looked to see what was available. There were several portions of the deli sandwiches leftover from last night and several bottles of my favorite flavor of soda. We quickly loaded our plates, took the sodas and our food to the table and began eating.

We were eating and talking quietly as the girls wandered in dressed in their swimsuits. "Oh look, Davey's naked," Susan said.

Ellen and I looked at each other and began laughing uncontrollably. When we finally stopped, Ellen explained to the girls what was so funny; the girls all started laughing as well. Suzie wrapped her arms around me from behind and asked, "Davey, can I sleep with you and Ellie when you go in for your nap? I promise I'll be good."

I looked at Ellen and saw her nod that it was okay with her. I looked over at the twins and said, "Our bed will only sleep three comfortably and Suzie wants to sleep with us. Is that okay with you two?"

Jen said to Jan, "See, I told you he'd ask us," and then she turned to me and continued, "We know that you love us Davey. Suzie asked before we came up to get something to eat; she didn't go back to bed when we left this morning but stayed up drinking coffee. Jan and I aren't tired, since we got some sleep, so we're going to watch Fried Green Tomatoes. We'll come in to wake you at six or so."

"In that case, I'd love to have you join us, but you'll have to be naked like us." I told Suzie.

Suzie immediately stripped down, putting her suit on the table, and then she and the twins went to the refrigerator to get something to eat.

The twins took their lunch back down to the basement. Suzie, Ellie and I finished our lunch at the table. When we finished eating, we got up, went into the master bedroom and lay down. I usually lay on my side to go to sleep, so I decided to move Suzie into the middle. I spooned in behind her, gave them both kisses and rapidly began to fade. Suzie said to me, "Davey, I love you."

I gave her shoulder a kiss and said, "I love you too sweetie and I'll always take care of you," as I drifted off.

****

I woke up to an intense warm wet sensation enveloping my erection. I opened my eyes, looking through pubic hair to the bottoms of one of the twin's pair of breasts. "Wakey, wakey Davey, I thought you might want something to eat when you woke up."

"I would love to; but when I wake up the first thing I have to do is pee. You better warn your sister that she is about to get an unpleasant mouthful." I told her, sleepily.

She giggled, turned around and said, "Jan, unless you want a mouthful of pee, you'd better move."

I looked over at Suzie and Ellen and noticed that they were watching me and smiling.

Jan and Jen got off and allowed me to get up. The girls let me go to the bathroom by myself. When I came back to the bedroom, all the girls were wearing a little pink thing being held over their clits by straps and there was a small gift box with a bow and ribbon at the foot of the bed.

Ellen looked at me with a smile that burst forth from her eyes and said to me, "Open the present, Davey."

I opened the box and looked inside. There was an old fashioned style key on a key ring. The key ring had an electronic remote attached with a switch and a push button. The key was the most interesting part of the present. The body of the key was round. The far end of the key had two flat back to back L shapes protruding. The part of the L that was attached to the key barrel was extremely wide. The distant end of the L's was very small, like a nub, facing outward in opposite directions. The open loop on the end of the key was shaped like a heart. The key itself appeared to be 24 carat gold. I looked closer at the flat parts of the key; they were engraved with two words 'Good Vibrations'.

The slide switch in the remote had three positions, off, low and hi. I grinned and set the switch from off to hi. The led imbedded into the surface began blinking slowly. I looked up grinning at the girls as I pressed the button. I watched the expressions on their faces as the remote controlled vibrators began to take effect. I enjoyed watching how the excitement gradually took them over. When they were all totally excited, I let go of the push button, set the slide switch to off and said, "It doesn't seem to be working, I'll see if I can fix it later.

Suzie looked at me with a reserved smile on her face and said, "Davey, you're such a tease."

Ellen looked up at me and said, "Davey, we're going to wear these under our dresses tonight when we go out to eat. That remote is supposed to operate up to thirty feet away. We thought you'd enjoy zapping us in public while we tried not to let anyone know."

I must have had a real roguish smile on my face, because Jan said, "Oh god Davey, I love it when you smile like that. You have such a pretty smile and we don't get to see it enough. I'm so glad you agreed to take some time off to be with us."

Both of the twins got up, gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. As they were leaving, Jen said, "We've got to get ready, our dinner reservations are at 7:30 and it'll take us almost a half hour to get there."

I was nodding as I covertly moved the slide switch to high and hit the button again. Jen jumped and nearly walked into the wall. Suzie moaned as she tried to get out of the bed and she said, "You're so bad, Davey."

I was grinning like a fool as I let go of the button and moved the slide switch back to off. Ellen was smiling at me too as Suzie walked out to go get ready. Ellen looked at me as I walked over to her and gave her a hug. She kissed me and grinned with a twinkle in her eye and said, "You smell like you've been screwing someone in a vat of fruit salad. Let's get you showered with something to take all those extra smells off you.

We went into the bathroom and I went into the shower immediately. I just used my plain old bar of soap to get clean, and then my shampoo. I was out within three minutes, completely clean. Ellen was almost done brushing her teeth and finished by the time I finished drying myself. Ellen went into the shower and I went to the sink. I quickly shaved and brushed my teeth.

I was getting dressed the best I could for a fancy night on the town. I had neglected my wardrobe systematically for years. I had a couple of suits and half a dozen long sleeve shirts. The rest of my clothes were extremely casual; jeans, tee shirts and tennis shoes (the PhD candidate uniform... unless you were defending your dissertation).

I put on a pair of tan slacks, a long sleeve white shirt, my blue blazer and dad's dress watch. Mom had given it to him for our first Christmas together. Every time I wore that watch, I thought about mom and dad... and how much they loved each other, and how I hoped to find a love like that one day: but today putting it on made my heart swell in my chest.

From the time I started to the time I was totally ready was only sixteen minutes. I had dawdled a little, I was usually able to get ready in about twelve minutes; but, spending time watching Ellen while she was nude was time well spent. I went out into the kitchen and sat down at the counter.

I had left a book at the counter, so I decided to get a glass of water and read until the girls joined me. One of the nice things about having a photographic memory is that I can thumb through the pages of a book and read it later by just closing my eyes. It was kind of funny; when the twins first met me they use to tell everyone that their new brother had a pornographic memory. Mom and dad were laughing too hard for the twins to take their correction seriously. I think that they had a school conference about that; but it's hard to remember.

We took the family car, Susan was the only one of us that had seats for more than two people in her car, but her back seat was little more than an upholstered shelf. The SUV, while tough on gas, held us all and all the groceries we could eat in several months. I rode shotgun, while Ellen drove. Traffic was light, so we made it to the restaurant almost on time.

I loved this restaurant; it had the best Mexican food and a sizeable dance floor. The girls looked wonderful. Ellen was in her little black dress, with one of mom's sparkling diamond necklaces and matching ear rings. The twins wore matching royal blue dresses with matching topaz necklaces and ear rings that we'd bought them for their last birthday. Suzie had a sleeveless little black dress with baroque pearl necklace and matching ear rings. Anyone looking at us would be puzzled what these beautiful sophisticated women were doing with me.

I had a ball with the remote. The waiter came over and took our drink order, and while the girls were deciding... slide switch to hi, press the button, hear the giggle, and watch the wiggle. When the waiter brought the menus the girls had a very difficult time grabbing them. Ordering their meals was in interesting experience in patience for the unsuspecting waiter. When he returned with the food, it was met with much more pleasure than he probably anticipated. During the meal, I'd wait until someone had a fork full of food, or had picked up their drink, and then I'd give them a jolt.

I was wondering about the reactions of the couple next to us for a while. The woman kept staring at me and the twins, who were next to me. When the twins got up to go powder their noses, the woman followed them to the bathroom. They were gone for quite a while, longer than I thought they would be gone.

When they came back they were walking out with the woman and talking with her laughing. The twins sat down beside me and began explaining. The woman had on a hidden vibrator as well; but, her husband's remote wasn't working. When she began receiving jolts from our remote she searched around frantically trying to discover who was responsible. She had initially discounted us out of hand, due to the size and age of our party; but she finally decided it must be us when she closely watched the twin's reactions as she felt the jolts herself. She'd gone to the bathroom with the twins to ask them to have me finish her off while her husband was sitting across from her unaware.

Jan explained all this in whispers to Ellie and Suzie to let them know to brace themselves. I smiled at the woman and began pressing the button. I watched her closely as I let up on the button. The girls were all smiling at me; so I started on the button again. The woman's expression froze as her eyes flared slightly. I kept at it for nearly ten minutes until I saw the woman's head nod, and saw a very subtle smile creep from her lips to her eyes. When her eyes closed, I knew that she had cum so I let off the button. I was amazed that none of the girls had cum with or before the mystery woman. The woman and her husband walked by our table on their way out the door. She surreptitiously handed Jen a small piece of paper, gave us all a big smile, especially Ellen and hurried to catch up with her husband. Jen glanced at the note, grinned and put it in her purse.

We had our dessert of fried ice cream and coffee. Ellie added an apricot brandy afterward, while all the rest of us had another cup of coffee. I gave them another couple of jolts before the check came. Ellen grabbed the check before I could, saying, "If you paid for it, it wouldn't be a very good birthday dinner, would it?"

Ellie rode shotgun since she had a couple of drinks and Suzie drove home. I had Suzie remove the battery from her vibrator and I rode the button on the remote all the way home, sitting between the twins in the back seat. I would pull one twin after the other in to give them a kiss. They tried to pull at my crotch; but, as their orgasms overtook them, they lost their concentration.

Ellen cried out, "You're killing me Davey," as she came again. "I'm going to get you."

When we got home, Susan stopped the SUV by the back door. I kept the button down as we all sat in the car. I wondered what Suzie was doing till I saw that she had her dress up, and was reinstalling her battery. I let up on the button and the girls all finally got out of the car.