I'll Always Take Care of You Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi Davey," the twins said, smiling brightly as they saw me come through the door. "Did you come down here to see us naked?" Jan asked.

"That's not why I came down here, but it's a great side benefit." I said to all the girl's grinning faces.

Suzie had a wide smile on her face as she asked me, "Well, if you didn't come down here to see us naked, why did you come down here?"

"I'll get to that in a minute, but first let me ask, what were you all laughing about when I walked in?" I asked.

The girls began laughing so hard that it took several seconds before Jan was able to choke out, "Jen farted in the hot tub."

"You started it," Jen said, when she was able, "besides; a lot of the bubbles popping in front of Suzie aren't from the hot tub."

Suzie's face reddened as she said, "I can't help it Davey, biscuits and gravy do it to me every time. I can't help myself."

I decided that I needed to make her feel better so I said, "It's okay sweetie, I know that they do it to everyone... except for me, I never fart. You don't believe me," I held out my hand, "I'll prove it, pull my finger."

The girls were laughing nearly uncontrollably as Suzie reached out to pull on my finger. When she was done, I stood there for a moment, and then I said, "See, I didn't fart, that proves it."

Suzie was laughing along with the other with the other girls. All was right with the world once again. Jen finally asked, "Why did you come down here?"

"Ellie and I are going to the grocery store in my new car. I wanted to let her drive it and this was a good way to let it happen. I wanted to ask if any of you wanted to drive my car as well."

The girls all stood and got out of the hot tub, came over to me and hugged me. Water was streaming down their bodies, and soaked my clothing.

The twin looked up at me at the same time and each asked, "Can I go first?"

I was laughing hard as they looked at each other. When I was able, I told them, "You girls fight it out and let me know who wins. Suzie goes in the middle, and then the loser goes last."

The twins giggled and walked over to grab a towel. Suzie hugged me tighter and whispered in my ear, "Don't you think for a moment that I don't know why you did that. I love you so much Davey; thank you."

I hugged her, kissed her cheek and whispered in her ear, "I'll always take care of you."

"Don't hug me too hard, I don't have chlorinated water to filter through now." Suzie giggled as she stepped away.

Suzie was getting back into the hot tub, and the twins were trying to figure out the tanning bed as I walked to the door. When I opened the door, I turned around and said, "We'll be about an hour or so, I'll see you then."

I couldn't believe how wet I was. Ellen was waiting at the top of the stairs. A broad smile played over her face as she said to me, "Did you hop into the hot tub with them, you're soaked."

"It's a long story. I'll just change quickly and we can go." I told her.

Two minutes later we were walking toward the garage. I handed her the keys and unhooked from the fast charger. We were driving down the street moments later. "Take the long way," I told her.

She smiled as she wound her way through the residential streets. I wasn't paying attention to where we were headed, but was watching the expression of sheer joy on her face. She chatted happily as she drove the circuitous route she had chosen. It took forty five minutes to make the ten minute drive.

As we walked into the grocery store together, Ellen's grew wide, a smile broke over face and she said, "Jill?"

The woman behind the desk in the customer service office by the door looked up, smiled and said, "Ellie? It's so good to see you. How long has it been?"

The woman seemed familiar to me, but for some reason I couldn't place her.

Ellen seemed lost in thought as she said, "About four years, I'd kind of lost track of you. Do you remember Davey?" she asked as she pushed me forward.

"Oh yes, I used to enjoy him rubbing sun block on my back. I'm sorry that I teased you so badly back then, Davey. You're so much more handsome now than I remember." Jill said. She looked at me more closely and then said to Ellen, "You know, Davey looks a little like Colin Farrell."

Ellen stood back and looked at me, and then said, "Maybe a little," she intoned noncommittally.

"I'm going to get everything I need for dinner tonight; I'll be back when I get done. It was real nice seeing you again Jill." I said. I'd finally remembered her as one of the nicer cheerleaders who went to school with me and Ellen.

I went through the store, picking up the few things I needed for dinner. I then realized that I didn't have enough cash. I started thinking about it, I never had any cash. Ellen always handled the cash and she gave me an allowance. I could buy whatever I wanted with the credit cards, but they were her credit cards. I could also get a cash advance if I wanted, but she'd know about it. I'd never tried to hide anything from her, but if I had, she'd have known about it.

I smiled at myself as I paid for the food with the credit card. I had nothing to hide, and was glad that Ellen knew everything about me. I realized that I was the luckiest man on earth. The most beautiful woman on earth loved me despite knowing everything about me.

I had a big smile on my face as I rolled the shopping cart up to the chatting girls. "I've got everything that I need for dinner." I said.

"Ellie says that you're an excellent chef," Jill told me.

"I don't usually have many complaints; but that may just be that they want me to keep cooking so that they don't have to do it." I said with a smile.

"You'll have to invite me over to test it out for myself. Ellie has my number, call me anytime. I promise to make up for all the teasing I use to put you through." She said, looking at me coyly.

I gave an enigmatic smile and said, "My plans are kind of up in the air right now; but, I'll give you a call when my schedule firms up a little."

Jill looked at me and said, "It was really good to see you again Davey, I can't get over how good you look all grown up."

Jill and Ellie said their goodbyes and hugged, and then Ellie and I walked out to the car. I told Ellie to drive and I got in on the passenger side. Ellie started giggling as she began driving home by the most direct route and then she said, "She's really warm for your form."

"What do you mean?" I equivocated.

"What does she have to do to get a date with you Davey, drop to her knees, unzip your pants and start giving you a blowjob in the store entrance?" Ellie said in an exasperated tone of voice. "I love you Davey, I don't remember what it's like not to love you. I know that you love me too, I've always known. Davey, you're the kind of man that women will chase. I want you to get some experience with other women so that you won't think that I'm holding you back from having some fun. Over our life together hundreds of women will try to steal you away from me; many of them will be much more beautiful than I am. I want you to know that I won't refuse you anything that you want and that that I'll always take care of you."

I was stunned for a minute and then I asked, "So you want me to make love to other women?"

"Davey, the girls and I all talked about this for a long time, why do you think that we made you a bedroom down in the basement?" Ellie said.

We passed the rest of the trip in silence, and pulled into the garage. I hooked the power to the car and took the groceries into the house. I began preparing the homemade noodles. Ellie sat at the counter, quietly watching me work. She always liked to watch me cook. When I began rolling out the noodles she finally asked me, "Do you want some of this coffee?"

"No, I'm fine." I said.

"Are you mad at me Davey?" Ellie asked.

I thought for a minute while I rolled out the noodle dough, sorting out my feelings before I answered, "No baby, I'm not mad, just puzzled. I've just got a lot to think about, with the meeting with the lawyers coming up tomorrow. I need to focus."

"Hi Davey, I won," Jen said as she walked into the kitchen.

"Hi Jen, do you want some coffee?" I asked her as I began slicing the noodles into strips to dry.

"That's what I was talking about yesterday. You barely looked at me and you knew that I was Jen. We look exactly alike, we sound exactly alike, we walk alike no one else can tell us apart; but you do it all the time. You don't know how much time Jan and I have spent trying to figure out how you do that when no one else can. It's driving us nuts. Davey please, you've got to tell me." Jen said in a puzzled voice.

"Okay, I'll tell you; but, tell Jan to come around the corner so that I'll only have to say it once." I told her as I put the long noodle strips on the cookie sheet to dry in the oven.

Jan burst around the corner saying, "That's exactly what we're talking about; it's like you're reading our minds. You're driving us nuts."

Suzie came around the corner grinning and said, "I've got to hear this too."

"I'll tell you, and I'll be as complete and honest as I can. I'll only tell you once, so don't ask me anymore, okay?" I asked.

"Okay Davey," the girls chorused.

"One day, all of a sudden, I just knew. I don't know how I knew, I just did. Whenever I see one of you, I just know. Now, I know just how unsatisfying that explanation is; but, it's as complete and truthful as I know how to be. Don't ask me again." I told them as I put the cookie sheets into the warming oven. I smiled, looked over at a stunned Jen and asked, "Are you ready to take me for a ride?"

Jen got a devilish smile on her face and asked, "Do you mean in the car Davey, or do you want me to ride you?"

The girls were all smiling at the pun, but broke out laughing as I replied, "Well, we only have about forty-five minutes, we need to ride the car, we don't have enough time for the other."

I was smiling as I handed Jen the keys and we walked toward the garage.

I spent the rest of the morning, and part of the afternoon taking the girls out one at a time. I got a chance to see them one by one and know them individually. I really loved them sharing their hopes and dreams with me, like a trusted friend.

The chicken noodle soup was the best I've ever made. Everything worked out just right. There was enough left over for a small bowl for each of us with dinner. I planned dinner for six thirty, figured times and took my last ride with Jan.

After having ridden with all the girls, I was once again faced with the fact that all of the girls were better drivers than me. Sure I had talents different than theirs; Suzie told me that if I cooked every night, she'd weigh 300 pounds, but, I wished that I could drive as well as them. I wondered if I could learn to drive as well as them.

I used the free time before I had to start dinner reading all of the information that I had about the new car I'd been given. The battery technology alone was phenomenal. The company had used nano-technology to avoid thermal runaway during fast recharges.

As I was reading in my room, Ellen came in and shut the door. She took the book out of my hand and pulled me to the bed. "Davey, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to make you mad at me. I just want to do anything to make you happy."

I looked at her and said, "I know honey, it's just that you've given up so much to take care of all of us, I feel like I'm taking advantage of you. It's probably mostly my guilt."

"Take off your clothes and fuck me Davey." She said urgently.

"I thought you'd never ask," I responded as we quickly stripped.

We fell into each other with a need that was only partly fueled by sex. Our first time together without any of the other girls around was oddly even more satisfying for me. We kissed and held each other for a long time, gently stroking each other. As our fondling became more and more urgent, our desire grew more and more explicit. I'd been working on her breasts, concentrating on her nipples, but moved down to her wet slit. I began exciting her swollen sex with my lips and tongue. Ellie began mewling softly and worked her way over to begin reciprocating.

We both rolled over on our sides, and continued our sixty-nine. I knew I was getting close when Ellie released my hard cock from her mouth and started screaming, "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck..." I moved to her side and began stimulating her as I had done to Jen yesterday. Within mere seconds I felt her contractions squeezing my fingers. Over and over she came until she begged me to stop. I relented and lay down beside her to hold her.

We lay side by side for a long time as Ellie recovered. Ellie rolled over, put her hand to my cheek and said, "I love you baby, that was wonderful. I want you to fuck me now." Ellie got up on her hands and knees. I got up on my knees behind her and inserted my still rigid member into her sloppy wet cunt. I began thrusting enthusiastically into her. I looked over into the full length mirror and watched her heavy breasts swinging wildly as she thrust energetically into me. I felt my orgasm ripped from deep within my very core as I sent jet after jet of my cum into her welcoming cunt.

I lay down on my side of the bed as Ellie got up with her hand covering her cunt, trying to keep from leaking onto the bedspread. A big blob had come out when I pulled out; however, she seemed otherwise successful. When she came back, she had a towel she used to clean up the mess. Ellie tossed the used towel into my hamper and lay down beside me.

I said to her, "You didn't cum with me... do you want me to take care of you?"

Ellen looked at me smiling and told me, "Davey, I don't have to cum to enjoy sex with you. When we're making love together, that's all I need, and after that thing you did, I'm all cummed out. Besides, I've already cum more with you than I have with any other man."

We lay together for a long time, talking softly and stroking each other. It was nearly time for me to begin cooking dinner when there was a soft knock on the door. The door opened slightly, Susan stuck her head in and said, "Can I come in?"

Ellie looked at her with a little exasperation as Suzie walked into the room. She finally said to Suzie, "You just walk in? What would you have done if we were doing something private?"

Suzie thought for a minute and then said, "Well, I guess I would have just called the twins in to join us."

Ellen looked at her for a moment, stunned and then started laughing. We all joined in as the tension broke. I got up after a short while, picked up the clothes that I'd thrown off earlier in my haste, and redressed. Ellie stayed on the bed watching me as Suzie lay down beside her. I left the bedroom and went into the kitchen to start dinner.

I heard Suzie's excited cries as I began cooking. I smiled to myself as I worked, knowing that Ellie was pleasuring her sister because of her desire to give, not from reciprocal need.

Dinner was wonderful. The pork roast was a tiny bit dry, but still good. Pork is a little tricky to cook, it has to be well done, but not overdone, otherwise it dries out. I think that I was the only one to notice that little flub.

The girls decided to save the apple pie ala mode I'd made for dessert till after our movie night feature. Sunday was my choice of films. The girls always put up with my choices with grace. I was a real history buff, and enjoyed watching military history type films. It was the first time we watched my choice of films in our new home theater. We watched Mel Gibson lead the seventh cavalry into the Ia Drang valley in Vietnam.

Jan pulled my head into her lap and Suzie pulled my legs over her lap. My feet ended up on Ellie's thigh. Jan played with my hair and chest through the whole movie. Ellie removed my shoes and socks and she rubbed my feet. Suzie sat quietly mostly, but would occasionally tickle my thigh up to my navel. Toward the end of the movie I stretched my arms over my head and grabbed one of Jen's boobs. Jen sighed quietly as I noted that there was no bra under her thin tube top. That of course meant that Jan was similarly attired.

When the movie was over, Jan leaned over far enough to press a thinly covered breast into my ear and asked, "Did you enjoy the movie Davey?"

"Almost as much as the company," I replied grinning, and then I continued, "but now it's time to have our dessert."

We all went upstairs and had our dessert. I was anxious about the meeting tomorrow and was not in the mood to entertain. I told Jan and Jen that I needed to get some sleep and I needed a clear head to look out for all of us. Jen giggled and said, "That's okay, I'll just pick a fight with Jan before I hug her to sleep."

I was chuckling as I kissed the twins good night. Susan talked her way into bed with Ellie and me. I think that Suzie, having spent most of her life in the same room as Ellie, was lonely. We all slept nude, with Ellie in the middle this time.

I said to Ellie, "I forgot to drool in your hair last night, if I get a chance, I'll do it tonight."

"Are you worried about what you'll find out tomorrow?" Susan asked me.

"Not really, I just need to be alert so I that I'll be sure to protect us all. I want to make sure that I'm able to do my best for all of us." I said. I spooned into Ellie's back.

The girls drifted off to sleep as I lay there meditating on tomorrow's upcoming meeting. When my mind had completely considered all the known facts of the upcoming meeting I began to drift off. I held Ellie close, looked over at Suzie's unworried face and knew that I'd always take care of them. I faded out and remembered no more.

****

The automobile mentioned in the story is real, but not currently available in the US. A couple of years ago, there was a problem with some laptop computer batteries catching on fire due to thermal runaway. The new technology was one of the things I decided was interesting enough to include in the story line.

Please take a minute to vote for the story, and/or sent me a note of feedback or public comment. It's the only form of payment we authors receive from this website, and will help me to decide whether or not to continue with this story line.