I'll Always Take Care of You Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
doc87123
doc87123
1,673 Followers

As we were walking into the back door, the girls were unzipping each other. I went into my closet to hang up my dress clothes when the girls all came in. They had all stripped down to bra and panties except Suzie; she was in panties only. She saw me looking at her as they came at me and giggled, saying, "I don't wear a bra with that dress."

I grabbed at the remote; but, the girls were faster. I wasn't going to hit them or hurt them, so when they grabbed me I went with them. They pulled me down onto my bed. Ellen straddled my stomach, looked into my eyes and said, "I told you, I was going to get you."

Suzie had stripped down and came up to sit on my face. She grabbed my hair and told me, "Make me cum, Davey I've got to catch up."

I'd taken off my shirt already, but the twins stripped off my boxers and socks. One of the twins sat down on my cock and began bouncing enthusiastically; however, in the last 24 hours, I'd come so often that it was unlikely that I'd come any time soon. I concentrated on making Suzie squeal, loudly and repeatedly. I reached around, resting my hands on her lower abdomen and pulled her tightly down onto my face. My mouth and tongue were busy driving her wild. I knew that my oral technique was having its effect when Suzie began wiggling and moaning.

I reached up, grabbed a nipple and tweaked it. When I grabbed her whole breast and squeezed, her hand came up, pressing my hand tightly into her chest. I saw, out of the corner of my eye, Ellen's bra, flying toward the closet. I felt Ellen's arms winding around Suzie's torso. I heard her whispering in Suzie's ear, but was unable to understand what Ellen told her.

Suzie began to cum hard. Her moan was so loud, it was nearly frightening. I had to grab really hard to keep her from moving out of range of my mouth and tongue. The noise of Suzie's orgasm drew an orgasm from the twin riding my cock. The squeezing of her contractions grabbed my attention away from difficult task of staying attached to Suzie's clit; however I was quickly back on task.

"Davey, you're going to make me cum again," Suzie said when she had regained her breath.

She couldn't see my grin as I continued to work her over. Surprisingly, I was aided in my efforts to continue stimulating her by Ellen, who held her upright and helped to restrict her range of motion.

The orgasmic contractions gripping my cock finally let up as the cunt pulled off my still hard dick. I couldn't see, but I knew that the twins had just switched places as I felt my rock hard member once again being swallowed by pussy.

Suzie was panting heavily, leaning back against Ellen; however she was no longer trying to escape my mouth, instead she was grinding her crotch into my face. Suzie began to cum again. She started moaning and grunting. She kept getting louder and louder as she came over and over again.

Suzie was moaning loudly as she reached down, grabbed the back of my head and pulled me hard into her muff. This time when she came, she fell forward and rolled off my face, trying to recover. I finally saw Ellen, who was still sitting on my stomach.

Ellen was looking at me smiling. She'd taken off her bra, but she was still wearing her panties. Ellen leaned forward, grabbed my face in her hands and kissed me. I knew that she was able to taste Susan's essence from my lips. I felt the other twin beginning her orgasm, and looked back into Ellen's eyes. I saw the twinkle in her eyes as she said, "See, I told you that I'd get you."

I was still hard, but numb, unable to cum. Both twins were now lying side by side; Suzie was beginning to recover on my other side. I told Ellie I had to go to the bathroom; while it was mostly true, I had an ulterior motive.

Ellen got up and allowed me to move. I ran out and went right for the remote before she was able to remove her vibrator. I quickly went to the closet, grabbed the remote, moved the slide switch to hi, hit the button and walked back to the closet door. "Hold her down," I told the other girls, as Ellen began wiggling on the bed, trying to remove her panties and get the vibrator off.

The girls were giggling wildly as they subdued Ellen. I walked over to Susan, handed the remote to her and told her, "Keep her going till I get back."

I heard Ellen trying to convince the girls to let her go as I went to the bathroom. When I came back I climbed onto the bed, pulled off her panties, got between her thighs, moved the strap between her legs out of the way and inserted myself into her. I looked at Suzie and said, "Keep her going till I'm done."

The other girls were giggling and laughing as they watched Ellen cumming over and over underneath me. I whispered in Ellen's ear as I thrust into her again and again, "Now, who's gonna get whom?"

I was shocked when I realized that I felt the beginnings of a strong orgasm percolating up from my very core. I began thrusting into her as fast as I could. Ellen's spasms gripped my staff hard as my orgasm ripped from my body, completely overwhelming me.

Suzie let up on the button when I collapsed. I managed to pull myself off Ellen, and removed her vibrator. I lay on my back next to her and pulled her to my chest. She was still trying to recover as she whispered in my ear, "You win baby, and from now on where ever you lead I will follow, without reservation."

I tiredly told her, "Don't worry sugar, I'll always take care of you," as I faded off to sleep.

****

I was a little confused when I awoke in the middle of my four sisters. Jan (or was it Jen) on one side, snuggled up real close to me with her twin spooned tight behind her; and Ellen snuggled up on the other side with Suzie spooned in behind her. There wasn't six inches of bed width left unused in that king-size bed.

I looked over the twins at my clock and saw that it was a twenty to six. It was time to get up anyway, not worth going back to sleep. The next challenge I had to work out was how to get out of bed without waking everyone. Sometime after I'd gone to sleep, the girls had pulled the covers and sheet out from under me and covered me up, then got back in beside me. I was amazed that I hadn't woken up. I slowly and softly lifted the twin arm on my chest and put it under her chin. Next, I did the same thing for Ellen's hand on my stomach. I inched the covers down, just far enough so was able to lift the twin leg off of my thigh. I did the same thing for Ellen's leg, so softly since I knew that she was a very light sleeper. I lifted the blanket slowly, just enough so that I could move my right foot out and then, I did the same thing for the left. I pulled as much slack out of the sheet and blanket as I could, all the way up to my ass. I planted my feet, lifted my ass into the air and pulled the slack up past my ass. Nearly there I thought as I began inching down the bed. I finally hooked my heels over the end of the bed and slowly sat up. My upper body wouldn't move without anchoring my feet somehow, my legs would have just gone into the air. When I turned around, I noticed that Ellen and the inside twin had rolled over slightly on their stomachs and had their hands on each other. I gently pulled the blanket over their shoulders and silently backed out of the room.

I put on boxers, jeans and a tee shirt, went out into the kitchen and made a pot of coffee. I filled the second coffee maker up, and got it ready to run, all I had to do is turn on the switch. I took my coffee down to the gym and cycled through a quick workout on the resistance machine. I considered trying the incline treadmill; but figured that it was about time to start breakfast. I decided on the breakfast menu and pulled out the ingredients.

I'm actually the best cook in the house. I'm organized, and can work with many conflicting time requirements. The girls all acknowledge my supremacy in the kitchen, and look forward to me cooking every Sunday. For my part, I love to cook for them. I really love cooking breakfast because they all love waking up to the wonderful smells coming from the kitchen. This morning I decided to make their favorite, my homemade biscuits and sausage gravy. I usually served them with eggs and hash browns; but today I was going to also add two other favorites, my cream cheese crumb cake muffins and fried apples.

The most time consuming task was going to be preparing the apples, so I got busy. Kitchen automation has brought so many wonderful innovations to preparing food. A good chief will be able to take a good device and use it properly to speed preparation, without sacrificing quality. There are two things that need to be done to cook apples, they need to be peeled and they need to be sliced. Ellen had found an interesting device that peeled fruits and vegetables and had given it to me for a gift. I loaded an apple, moved the spring loaded blade to the starting point, and began cranking. I really enjoyed watching the peel come off in one long piece, it always made me smile.

I quickly peeled the six large tart apples, quartered them, cored them and put them in a bowl of water. If you leave apples exposed to air, they will turn brown. It really doesn't affect the flavor much, but the presentation is not as good.

I next grabbed the mandolin slicer, set the blade depth to the perfect size for apples and pulled the apple quarters out two at a time. Using these two kitchen wonders, I was able in five minutes to do what use to take me 45 minutes to do properly.

I preheated the ovens and quickly mixed the ingredients for the muffins and the biscuits. I started the hash browns, drained the apples and started them as well. I quickly rolled out the biscuits and put them in the pan, they were ready to go into the oven. I made up the cream cheese filling for the muffins, then the crumb topping. I took the jumbo muffin pan, filled the cups a little more than half way, put a dollop of the cream cheese filling in the middle of each cup and sprinkled the topping over the top.

I started the sausage, flipped the hash browns and checked on the apples. Everything was right on schedule as I put the muffins in the oven. Susan came out to see what the smells were just as I was putting the biscuits in the oven. I closed the oven door and she squealed, "My favorite." Suzie came up, grabbed me around the neck and kissed me good morning.

"Go get your robe on, get Jan and Jen's robes for them and get them all up. I am putting breakfast on the table in about fifteen minutes, and I need some help setting the table." I told her.

When she left to go to her room, I turned on the second coffee pot. I knew that all the girls needed a cup of coffee first thing in the morning. I was just starting the gravy when Suzie flew by with the robes headed in to get the girls up. Suzie came right out and quickly set the table. I had put on the egg pans on to melt the butter, put the hash browns and the gravy in their serving bowls and pulled out the biscuits and the muffins. I noted that the apples had caramelized and thickened perfectly as I put them into their own serving bowl and lightly sprinkled them with ground cinnamon.

Dad had worked his way through school cooking as a short order cook in a busy family restaurant. He taught me to cook eggs to order with an egg pan, flipping with either hand and how to crack two eggs at a time with both hands. All the girls liked their eggs done over medium, so I was able to get their eggs on their plates within seconds of one another. I put the last few dishes which fit into the first dishwasher and started it as my eggs cooked, opened the other dishwasher and went back over to flip my eggs.

"Don't wait for me, go ahead and eat. It's better while it's still warm. I'll be there in a couple of minutes." I told them.

I slid my eggs onto my plate, put the last egg pan in the dishwasher and took my plate over to the table. The girls had taken me literally and had loaded their plates and were eating. They passed all the food at me and complimented me on the taste, and getting everything on the table at the same time.

"You haven't done fried apples for ages Davey, thank you very much, they're my favorite." Ellen told me.

"I know, I wanted to thank you all for the best birthday I remember since dad gave me all of you for my birthday. I also wanted to apologize for being so hard on you all last night."

The twins had bird sized portions, as I knew they would. They love my biscuits and gravy; but the love the muffins even more, and were saving room for extra muffins. "I'm just glad that my boobs are big enough to hide the fat stomach you're giving me with your cooking." Jen announced.

I stood up, walked over to her, grabbed a boob in one hand and ran my other hand down to her stomach and said, "What fat stomach... Oh there it is."

The girls were all laughing as I kissed her cheek and told her, "Honey, all your fat goes to your boobs. If you both gain another three ounces we'll have to go out and buy you both E cup bras. Let's face it; it's not nice when your cups runneth over."

All the girls began laughing uncontrollably at the pun, but Jan got the worst of it. She'd been drinking a mouthful of coffee and managed to snort some out through her nose. She slopped a little bit of coffee on the tablecloth as well; but I wasn't concerned since there was an excellent protective finish over the wood. Jan got up, got a Kleenex and blew her nose. I sat back down and glanced at her coffee cup; it wasn't one of the cups from our place setting.

"What's with the coffee cup?" I asked Jan as she sat back down.

"Jen and I got these for ourselves as gag gifts for our last birthday." Jan said as she showed me the front.

The cup had a drawing of a topless woman, winking over the top of a hand of playing cards. Her large boobs were resting on the green felt top of a casino style card table. The caption under the picture read 'I've got a perfect pair... what have you got for me?' I was laughing as I saw that Jen was showing me her matching cup.

We sat and enjoyed the rest of the meal. I felt so relaxed by the end of the meal, I was almost sleepy. I almost didn't want to get up. The kitchen was mostly clean, except the counters need to be wiped, and the pan I'd made the gravy in needed to be washed out and put in the dishwasher. Of course our dishes from the table need to be done too. I finally got up and went for the coffee pot. I poured myself a cup, and then refilled all the girl's cups. I took my plate and silverware over and put them in the dishwasher washed out the pan and put it in the dishwasher then wiped off the counters.

"How does he do that?" Jen asked. "Davey, you just cooked a full meal and the kitchen looks just like it did before you started."

I just shrugged my shoulders.

Ellen asked me, "What do you want to do today Davey?"

"I'm going to make my chicken noodle soup for lunch and a pork roast for dinner." I told her.

"You don't need to cook today Davey, it takes you three hours just to make the noodles." Susan said.

I was stirring my coffee as I told her, "I've got to prepare my mind for the meeting with the lawyers tomorrow. It's a good way for me to meditate and focus on what I have to do. Besides, I haven't made the soup in a long time and it sounds really good to me right now. Ellen I'd like you to take me to the store so I can get a few things."

Ellen smiled and said, "We just got you a brand new, really fancy car and you want me to drive you in my old Mercedes? Davey, where are your priorities?"

I was laughing as I said to her, "Okay, just come with me to the grocery store. I'll let you drive my fancy new car."

Ellen laughed and said, "Okay, just let me get showered and dressed to go out."

"I'll do your back and your front," I immediately offered.

"I need a shower too, let me share with you guys and we can save water." Susan said.

"Jan, Jen, what are you planning for later?" I asked.

Jan looked at Jen and said, "We're going to use the hot tub, and then we'll use the tanning bed and try to get rid of these stupid tan lines." The last part was said as she popped a boob out of her robe to point out the tan lines.

Jen said, "We'd been tanning topless outside by the pool, but the guy next door is a pervert. He stands in the upstairs bedroom window and masturbates while we try to tan. We had to stop, cause he creeped us out too much."

I'll join you in the hot tub, after my shower," Susan told the twins.

"One of you two needs to run down and turn on the hot tub heater; could the other one put up the leftovers?" I asked.

"Sure Davey," the twins answered in unison.

"Don't forget to put your dishes in the dishwasher. Last one needs to turn it on; I've already got the detergent in the bin." I told them.

"Yes Davey," They all said in unison.

Jan got up and ran down the stairs; all the other girls took their dishes to the dishwasher. I went into the bedroom and got into the shower. Suzie and Ellie joined me in a couple of minutes. We washed each other off thoroughly. I was wiping peach body wash over her stomach as I noticed a small lump over her navel. I asked her, "Is that your stomach?"

Suzie giggled and said, "Yeah Davey, I'm full. I always eat too much whenever you make biscuits and gravy."

"Oh my god baby, where do you put it all? How many of those biscuits did you eat?" Ellen asked her as she rubbed her stomach.

Suzie giggled, "Three and a half with gravy and one half with the fried apples."

"How many did you have?" Ellie asked me.

"Two with gravy and one half with fried apples." I answered.

Ellie was surprised and asked, "You ate more than Davey?"

Suzie giggles and said, "Yeah, but I never gain any weight."

We all talked, finished washing each other and rinsed off. When we got out of the shower we dried each other off. Susan put her robe on and walked out heading for the hot tub, while Ellen and I brushed our teeth and I shaved. Ellie and I finished up in the bathroom and went into the closet to get dressed.

I had finished dressing in jeans, a tee shirt and tennis shoes and went in to watch Ellen get dressed. I sat down at Ellie's vanity and watched her picking out a bra. She giggled as I watched her putting it on. "Could you fasten it for me?" she asked.

I agreed, but told her, "I'd much rather be unfastening it."

She smiled at me, walked over straddling my legs, sat on my legs and put her hands around my neck. She said to me, "Davey, if you really want me naked, just ask. Whatever you want, I'll do. I'm yours forever."

I was humbled by the intensity of the sediment reflected in her voice and her trust in me. I said to her, "Let's get the grocery run out of the way. I can't make dinner without a few things, and it'll be good to get out of the house for a little while. I can't wait for you to get a chance to drive that car. You'll love it. You knew that I'd let you drive it, didn't you?"

We were both laughing as she answered, "I really did buy it for you; but, I hoped you'd let me drive it. All of the other girls want a shot at it too, they'll all be jealous that I got the first chance."

Ellie kissed me softly on the cheek when I finished fastening her bra, got up to pick out clothes, looked at me over her shoulder and said, "Davey, if you need any more proof that you're better than any other man I've ever known, you are the only one who would have told me to keep getting dressed." She giggled as she continued, glancing down at my crotch, "I could tell that you were tempted. I really love that you were tempted, but stuck to your plan."

I got up, stretched and said, "I'm going to go down to tell the girls that we're going to be leaving in a few minutes. If I stay here I'll probably change my mind, and then we'd never get out of here."

Every fiber of my being pleaded with me to stay; but I continued walking out the door. I went down to the basement and walked down the hall. I heard talking and laughing as I went through the door.

doc87123
doc87123
1,673 Followers