I'm an Exhibitionist Pt. 01-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeilMc123
NeilMc123
2,864 Followers

My husband just smiled and nodded to the guy as he returned to his friends.

Hubby said he needed another drink and did I want one. I nodded that I could use another drink.

Hubby got up to go the bar and the five guys all raised their glasses to him. I was a little flustered sitting at the booth in my state of arousal. I'd let a total stranger finger fuck me to orgasm in a crowded nightclub with my husband only feet away. My head was swirling with passion and excitement. I needed and craved more. Hubby returned with the drinks and said.

"Your feet will be killing you later as all the guys would like to dance with you!"

"Are you OK with that?" I asked

Hubby smiled and said.

"They just want to dance with a beautiful woman! It's not like they're going to try and get up to anything is it? And you do like to dance! Besides I can't blame, from over there you look almost naked the lights shine straight through that dress! They're all probably straining for a closer look!"

I smiled at hubby as my mind went into a spin and said

"Well if you insist!" and playfully giggled.

The next guy approached the table just as another slow dance came on.

I got up from my seat, held his hand and walked onto the dance floor with him. This guy was more brazen than the first. With both hands on my waist he leant forward and whispered in my ear:

"That show you just put on has driven me crazy. I would do anything to be inside you right now!"

"We can't do that but I'm sure we can have a little fun on the dance floor!" I smiled.

He pulled me close to him whispering I was the horniest thing he'd ever set eyes on. His tongue gently licked the inside of my ear as his hot breath sent my erogenous zone into overdrive. He whispered softly that he would love to fuck my shaved pussy.

His cock was erect and there is no other way of saying this, but it was incredibly large. It was pushing against my mound and it was not helping to calm down my libido in the slightest.

He ground his enormous cock right into my pussy mound, almost separating my pussylips. I caught my breath as his cock pulsed and twitched through his trousers. I was so taken aback I didn't realise his finger was working its way inside my ass. I was in such a state of arousal that I couldn't help but rotate my hips to allow his finger easier access and in doing so I rubbed my pussy against his huge bulge which un-hooded my clitoris. I bit my lip to stifle any moans that were about to come out of my mouth and my dance partner began to twitch his cock against my clit. The dance floor lights dimmed to reflect the mood of the music and my dance partner took advantage of this. Placing a second finger in my ass and pushed my mound into his huge throbbing bulge,

Placing my arms around his neck I pulled him closer as an orgasm flooded through me. My legs turned to jelly as he continued twitching his cock and fingering my ass. His other hand came up and began to tweak my pierced nipple. I came once more then moved my pussy away from his crotch and placed my hand on his cock, rubbing it through his trousers. It was fucking huge!

The slow music continued and we stayed on the dance floor. He unzipped his trousers and guided my hand inside his fly. When my hand made contact with the meaty flesh of his cock, I startled somewhat. I so wanted to kiss him. I leant my head up to his and offered my mouth to him. His lips brushed softly against mine as his tongue flicked in to my mouth, entwining with mine.

Holding his cock I'd never felt anything so large or hard before. I told him to meet me at the ladies straight after this dance. We held each other close, me holding his cock and him rubbing my bald pussy. For a brief spell he guided his huge cock to my pussylips and rubbed my entrance with his powerful weapon. I was going crazy with lust and needed to see this cock in all of its glory. I didn't imagine for one moment that I could get that massive cock inside me but my sexual curiosity needed to see this cock in the flesh. When the music finished, he tucked his cock back inside, smoothed down my dress and made his way over to the bathrooms. I went over to our booth to tell my husband I was going to the ladies.

My husband was away from the booth and had joined the guys at the bar. I walked up to hubby giving him a peck on the lips and said I was off to the ladies, then would probably grab a quick cigarette.

Hubby said he'd wait at the bar with the guys.

I made my way over to the ladies, when I saw my dance partner standing in the doorway of what appeared to be a private area of the club.

I walked over to him and without a word he guided me into the darkened area to what can only be described as a love seat. The area was very dimly lit and it appeared that no one else was in this area. Sitting me down on the seat I heard his zip open and then I felt his huge cock touch my cheek. I didn't wait for an invite and took as much of this monster into my mouth.

I swirled my tongue around the huge bulbous helmet and lovingly and lustfully devoured this cock.

My eyes now adjusted to the dim lighting, I could see this wonderful veined specimen.

I took his cock from my mouth to look at it lustfully, almost worshipping the huge meaty cock. I stood up holding this massive object in my hands feeling it pulse and throb as I lustfully kissed my dance partner, feeling his huge cock trying to invade my pussy. His cock was nestling between my swollen pussy lips, pulsing continuously. He sat down on the Love seat,with me still kissing him and holding his head I placed a high heeled shoe either side of his legs and I straddled his thighs. The bulbous purple head of his cock was directly at my opening. My pussylips were now shrouding the head of this magnificent beast. My pussy was being stretched beyond its limit as my opening struggled to cope with the huge cock. I slowly began to impale myself on this wonder of nature. Whimpers and moans were emanating from my throat as the huge cock began to own me. His cock was stretching me as I gyrated on his huge member. The heat and the pain were searing but delightfully sexy. Juices were pouring out of my pussy to help lubricate my hole to accept this prize. Only the tip was in and I was experiencing sensations I never thought possible. Cum was running out of my pussy without him entering me properly, I orgasmed quite violently, shaking and shuddering on the tip of this delightful cock. My sexual fluids coated his cock and in normal circumstances this should have been enough to help with entry, but this was no normal cock. Tears where in my eyes the pain was so strong, but also so sexual arousing. The heat his cock was generating inside my pussy was unbelievable.

There was no way I would be able to accommodate this monster without additional lube and a full night of stretching but I would love the opportunity to try. Lifting myself off the tip I stood up and helped him to his feet.

Sitting back on the loveseat I took the 11 inch cock back into my mouth. I couldn't believe I was going to allow another cock into my pussy other than my husband's, but this thing was magnificent. Sucking his cock I could taste my pussy juice as I looked up into his eyes and maintained eye contact throughout my unfaithful act.

I had two hands around this cock as I sucked furiously on the greatest specimen of manhood I'd ever come across. I opened my legs wide giving him a good view of my naked bald pussy. I reached into my handbag and retrieved my iPhone. Handing it up to him I asked him to take a few photos of me sucking his enormous cock. He clicked a few snaps as I hungrily devoured his hard throbbing flesh. I was moaning and worshipping his massive cock, slurping all over the huge bell end. He was obviously so aroused from our earlier antics or my cock sucking had reached world class status, but he intimated that he was going to come. I kept my mouth over the weapon as he unleashed powerful spurts of thick creamy spunk into my throat. Still maintaining eye contact I continued swallowing every single drop. I licked his cock clean and said I must return to my husband. Picking up my iPhone I gave him a little kiss on the lips then one on the cheek, spun away from him and headed to the toilets to freshen up. Thankfully the washroom had an attendant and a good supply of mints. I could hardly go back to my hubby with someone's come on my breath!

Just the tip of his impressive cock inside my cunt had left me gaping slightly. I could feel the cool air wafting over my bare pussy. I gave my lips a little rub and felt the gaping recede.

When I stepped out of the ladies Hubby was waiting for me.

"You were ages".

"There was a queue for the cubicles!" I unfaithfully replied

"The guy you danced with has bought us a bottle of champagne. You must have really impressed him! Come on let's have a drink with them!"

We walked over to the bar and true enough there was our bottle of champagne.

Mr huge cock poured two glasses of the bubbly and handed a flute each to hubby and I.

"To a wonderful dance, with a beautiful woman!" Mr huge cock toasted.

Hubby smiled quite proudly that he was the possessor of such attractive arm candy. I felt totally empowered considering I'd so far let two of the strangers finger my ass and sucked one of their huge cocks to completion. Standing with my back to the bar, I sipped my champagne. Hubby was about six feet away talking to one of the guys with his back to me, when I felt a finger slide between my butt cheeks and saucily flick my pussylips. I didn't look to see who it was but just stood and enjoyed the invasion. Another hand deftly stroked my side boob and craftily managed to inch its way to my pierced nipple and began flicking that.

There was just enough bodies between me and hubby to keep this hidden from his line of vision. My legs were trembling with excitement as the unknown hands worked me over.

The next guy stood directly in front of me and said it was his turn to dance and did hubby object if he danced with me.

The secret gropers removed their hands as I composed myself.

I grabbed his hand and said "I decide who I dance with!" and guided him to the crowded dance floor.

New guy didn't waste any time and it was obvious the guys had been talking. He slid his hand between my ass cheeks and slid his finger right inside my ass. His other hand went straight to my pussy and he pushed two fingers inside me and hooked them to the front wall of my cunt.

Pressing hard against the front wall he began to finger blast my Gspot. His finger in my ass went deeper and I could feel both lots of digits working between the thin fleshy layer of my ass and cunt.

I bit into his lower neck to suppress the noise coming from me as he gave me a gushing orgasm on the dance floor. My legs buckled and it was only his fingers inside me that prevented me falling over completely. My come was trickling down my legs and some had splashed on his trousers, which were thankfully black and would hide the wetness. I looked at his neck and I had left a love bite. I told him I'd left a bite mark and he said it would be a wonderful souvenir.

He asked where we were staying as he'd love to get a photo of me in my swimsuit.

I told him if he had a phone camera on him he could follow me outside for a cigarette and he could take a few pictures outside.

He produced his phone from his back pocket and we sneaked out giggling toward the cigarette area.

No one was outside smoking at this point so I lifted my dress exposing my pussy and scooped my tits from their bondage.

"Do you like my tits?" I asked then bent over and held my pussy open "Or do you prefer my cunt?"

He clicked away as I posed in various positions always showing at least my tits, pussy or ass.

Sitting on the bench I raised my legs up and opened them wide. I placed my index fingers from both of my hands just inside my pussy then held it open for him to see.

He took a good few photos of this then stuck two fingers inside and took a photo of that.

"Come on we'll need to get back inside!"

"Just one more photo!" he said lifting my dress up again and bending me over.

He placed two fingers in my pussy and one finger in my ass then took the pic.

Rolling my tight dress down we returned to the bar to catch the guys having their second bottle of bubbly. Three down two to go!

I downed two glasses of champagne in quick succession which left me quite lightheaded.

The next guy sidled up to me and asked for the pleasure of this dance.

"I'd love too!" I said "But I really need a cigarette!"

"C'mon I'll join you then we'll have our dance!"

Taking my hand, he led me from the bar, out to the designated smoking area. Again the area was deserted. He guided me around to a dark corner and in one sweeping movement he had one had rubbing my hairless pussy mound and the other manipulating my ample breasts. He was standing behind me as he performed these tasks. Softly nuzzling my neck he tweaked my nipples and rubbed my pussy as he brought me to a wonderful orgasm. I leant my head back and offered my open panting mouth to him.

His mouth locked on mine as his tongued swirled inside my mouth. His fingers were now invading my slit, slowly working their way inside my hot wet pussy. His hand left my breasts as he began to unzip his fly. His hard cock sprang out and parted my pussylips. He was inside my cunt with an inch of his cock and was just about to enter me fully when I turned to him and said.

"I couldn't let you fuck my pussy!"

He interpreted that as an ok for the following. Without any warning he took his cock and slid it right inside my ass.

A loud moan left my lips as he held my narrow waist and began to fuck my ass.

All of the previous finger fucking had left my ass vulnerable for a fucking.

I was so hot for this. I moaned softly at him.

"Fuck my ass!"

I felt myself bucking back on his cock as he informed he was about to come.

Jet streams of hot spunk sprayed up my ass as he emptied his sac deep inside me, holding my tits as he came.

I orgasmed with his cock up my ass, as he squeezed my tits and gently nibbled my neck.

He removed his cock, tucked it back in his trousers, kissed me with a tongue kiss and said we should get back in.

I could feel his hot seed swirling around inside my ass and unless I wanted any obvious signs of what we'd been up to, I needed to make an emergency visit to the ladies. I didn't think I could make it to the ladies so I hoisted my dress above my waist and squeezed the spunk out of my ass. The spunk felt just as hot coming out as it did going in.

Reaching into my handbag I grabbed a tissue and cleaned myself up as best as I could. Throwing the used tissue away, I kissed my dance partner very sexily and said

"That was fun! C'mon we'll get that dance now!"

When we reached the dance floor the music was almost over. I held my dance partner close and said we should stay for the next record. Thankfully this was also a slow number and the dance floor didn't empty. With my arms around my partner's neck I leant in toward and whispered to him.

"Finger fuck my pussy!"

He didn't need to be told twice. His hand smoothed its way up my thigh and rested on the mound of my hairless pussy. His middle finger opened my pussy lips and slid inside my soaking cunt.

"Poke my cunt!" I snarled.

I could feel my juices squelching on his fingers as he expertly brought me to another orgasm. We were deep in the dance floor so I kissed him deeply and ran my tongue amok in his panting mouth. My nipples were burning with desire and I desperately needed a cock in my pussy. If this continued then I would have no option but to give my married pussy to some strange cock. Rubbing his thumb on my clitoris he gave me another orgasm as the music came to an end. Straightening ourselves up, we left the dance floor and returned to the bar. There were now four empty champagne bottles and the fifth was being opened.

A glass was handed to me as hubby gave me a peck on the cheek and patted my ass, resting his hand on my ass cheek he began kneading my butt. If only he knew!

So far I'd had a cock come in my mouth, one in my ass, one almost in my pussy and countless fingers in my ass and pussy. I'd lost count of the number of orgasms I'd endured but it was safe to say it was a substantial amount.

Sipping my champagne I looked over at the only guy in the company who hadn't danced with me yet.

He was very good looking and appeared to have a very muscular physique.

"Shall we dance?" I enquired

"I'm not really much of a dancer sorry but I do quite fancy a cigarette right now!"

It was patently obvious now that the guys were indeed talking; I just hope hubby didn't hear any of their whisperings,

"Do you know something; I could really do with a nice long smoke!" I teased as I smiled at him.

As we left the party at the bar, Hubby was oblivious to my whereabouts as he continued drinking with the remaining guys.

My new dance partner and I made it out to the smoking area and yet again there were no other patrons. I turned to my partner and said

"You guys have been talking haven't you?"

"And you have been showing your pussy, having all of the guys bring you off and enjoying every minute of it!"

Busted!

He pulled me closer to him and began to massage my breasts.

"Come here. I'll show you something!" he whispered.

He eased me round the corner to the car park. Parked at the extremity was a Winnebago type camper van. Ushering me to the van, he said we would be more comfortable in there. He unlocked the door and led me into the very luxurious camper. Closing the door behind us he clicked on the lights. All of the blinds and drapes were closed thankfully. Standing behind me, he placed his hands at the front on the hem of my tight dress and raised it up over my head. My tits sprang out unleashed as I stood unashamedly naked before him, except for my high heels. He turned me to face him, took a good long look at my naked body and kissed me deeply. Undoing his trousers, he unleashed a very impressive cock. Removing his shirt and shoes we were now both naked and panting with lust.

"Do I get to fuck your pussy?" he smiled

"Only with your fingers and tongue!" I smiled back informing him.

He pulled me close to him and kissed me. My pierced nipples grazed his chest as our warm flesh came into contact.

"I so want to fuck you!" he whispered as his fingers teased my clit.

I just let out a soft moan "Lick my cunt!"

Placing me on to the bed, I opened my legs as wide as I could for him to see my hairless pussy in all its glory. I held my fleshy pussylips open as he knelt between my legs and thrust his two fingers deep inside my pussy. With my legs wide and in the air he began to fuck my pussy with his two fingers, pushing hard against my Gspot. My pussy was high up as his fingers worked their wonderful magic. My breasts heaved as he plunged his pussy soaked fingers deeper inside me. I'd never exposed myself to a stranger so much as this and I loved every second of it. His fingers now rubbed my Gspot frantically as I screamed at him that I was going to cum! His continued finger blasting made my pussy explode as copious amounts of female ejaculation burst from my opening. He continued finger blasting me as I almost fainted with sexual pleasure. The gushing orgasm was also multi orgasmic and my body shook violently as he agitated my Gspot. I wasn't so much as panting it was more like sobbing as I enjoyed the best sex I'd ever experienced. As my huge orgasm waned he removed his magical fingers. Spreading my pussylips as wide as they would go, he plunged his tongue deep in my fuck hole.

I orgasmed instantly, my breath was panting ferociously as he ate my pussy wonderfully.

NeilMc123
NeilMc123
2,864 Followers