I'm an Exhibitionist Pt. 01-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was pinching my pierced nipples begging him to tongue fuck my pussy.

His tongue was darting in and out of my fuck hole as I wriggled beneath him.

"Lick my pussy! Make me come!" I panted.

Another blissful orgasm swept through me as I rode his tongue and lips. Kissing my stomach, he moved up the bed. Kissing my breasts and pierced nipples he softly chewed the metal bar impaled in my nipples. Making his way up to my neck he gently nibbled my neck then my earlobe. This was the horniest I had ever been in my life as I felt his cock slip inside my pussylips. My cunt was absolutely drenched. Involuntarily I raised my legs around his back giving him greater access. His cock was slipping and sliding all around my fuckhole.

"Please don't fuck my pussy!" I begged almost giving up my resistance.

He lifted himself up, kneeling between my legs his cock was nudging at my pussy opening.

"I so want to fuck this!" he said sliding about an inch of cock inside me.

"Please don't fuck my pussy!" I begged.

He placed another inch of his magnificent cock inside my pussy, sliding it in and out expertly.

The heat from his cock was sending me crazy with lust and it took all my inner discipline to muster.

"Please don't fuck my pussy! I need to keep that for my husband! I'll suck your cock or you can fuck my ass!"

He removed his cock from my opening. Leaning over me, he kissed me deeply. My hands went all over his strong muscular back. Kissing him deeply I raised my legs high and wide, grabbed his hard manhood and helped him slide his magnificent cock into my unfaithful ass.

I came as soon as his cock impaled me. My clitoris was still un-hooded as his soft pubic hair tickled my pulsing quim. Thrashing against each other he fucked my ass and kissed me deeply.

"Please fuck my ass!" I pleaded.

"You are the most beautiful cock hungry whore ever!" he panted "You love cock don't you?" He quizzed

"Oh my god! I fucking love cock!" I screamed

"You fucking whore! You love cock!"

"Fuck my ass and come in my mouth!" I whispered.

I lost count of the number of orgasms I endured during that short space of time.

My dance partner said he was about to come. Without thinking I spun him over and jumped off his cock just as the first spurt was on its way. My mouth covered his cock as spurt after spurt of his delicious spunk filled my mouth. I sucked his cock dry swallowing every single drop and licked the entire shaft clean. He smiled at me and said did I want to go back to the bar or stay for more.

I told him I'd love to stay for more but needed to get back to my hubby before he realised I was gone.

My dance partner was just about to hand me my dress when he asked

"Would you object to me taking a few photos of you as a keepsake?"

"Get the camera!" I smiled as I lay back on the bed giving him several glamour poses with a few legs open shots. I even placed a couple of fingers in my pussy and ass for a few shots. He unzipped his cock and offered it to my mouth again as he clicked a few more pics.

He placed a huge handled hairbrush onto the bed. I picked it up and thrust the handle into my pussy, bringing myself off into the bargain. He continued clicking away as I took the brush handle and slid it up my well lubricated ass. I turned over onto my knees with my breasts hanging freely, with the brush sticking out of my ass. I smiled at the camera as he clicked away.

"Does it have a video?" I enquired.

He flicked the camera from Photo to video.

Pointing the camera at my naked body I looked into the lens and said.

"Lover boy here has just fucked me up the ass and then came in my mouth!"

I fingered my pussy and ass for the camera for a few minutes and actually came on camera.

"C'mon I'll need to get back!" I hinted.

He placed the camera down, handed me my dress and helped me into the tight sheath. Fixing my hair and makeup, I picked up his toothpaste and smeared a little on my finger and rubbed it along my teeth.

"To help get rid of the smell of cum!" I stated matter of factly.

Getting out of the van I lit a cigarette and we walked round to the smoking area. Still no one there I enjoyed my post coital cigarette. He said he should go back inside so as not to arouse suspicion. I agreed and gave him a soft full kiss with just a hint of tongue.

"You my dear are the best and dirtiest piece of ass I or any of my friends have ever had the pleasure of!"

"Well believe me" I responded "It's been my absolute pleasure having you guys! And if I wasn't married I would have probably fucked you all at once!" I teased

He placed a card into my hand which had his cell phone number on and I placed this in my handbag.

"We don't live too far away from each other back home, so if you ever want to hook up.."

"Mmmm!" I smirked.

He turned and opened the door and stepped back into the club. About thirty seconds later hubby popped his head out and said

"Ah there you are? I was wondering where you'd got too?"

"I needed some cool air and a cigarette. Those are really nice guys, but they'll dance the legs off me!" I protested.

"Do you want to call it a night?"

"Yes I do before you get too drink and can't fuck me!"

I was desperate to be fucked. My poor pussy hadn't seen much cock action and I was craving to be spunked inside.

"C'mon then let's say goodbye to the guys!" He insisted

We went inside the club and headed to the bar where the five guys were waiting.

"Sorry guys but it's time for me and the wife to head back to the hotel!"

"Well it's been a pleasure meeting you and I can speak for all the boys when I say it's been an absolute pleasure dancing with your gorgeous wife!" said the guy who fucked me in the camper van. I blushed slightly and smiled at the guys.

Each of the guys shook hubby's hand while all of them gave me a big hug and every single one of them copped a feel of my ass, tits or pussy. One of them even stuck a finger in my pussy when hubby had his back turned. Such naughty boys.

Hubby had arranged to meet up with the guys in the Nightclub in a couple days, so it looks like I'll be getting more attention later.

We headed back to the hotel and as soon as we made it to our room I began to fuck hubby within an inch of his life thinking of my earlier antics and all the varied cocks I'd experienced.

Hubby had his suspicions about my incognito flashing in the nightclub and why the guys were paying us so much attention. He thought that all the male attention was the reason for my being so aroused but he didn't suspect anything else. The memory of that night had me on hot bricks the whole time and thankfully Hubby fucked me at least three times a day for the entire Holiday to help suppress my wandering urges.

I continued teasing other guys for the duration of our stay and was propositioned a couple times, but I was mainly a good girl for the rest of the trip, well almost apart from another night at the disco.

On my return home I was in Jens little shop having a tiny little Basque made.

Jen complimented me on my tan and asked how the holiday went.

I told her about my exhibitionism by the pool, my teasing in the restaurants and my wonderful night at the club with the five guys. I told her about the rest of the holiday and the effect this had on hubby. She giggled and said.

"Wearing those outfits with your body it's a surprise you didn't give one of them a heart attack!"

I told her how exciting it all was for both me and hubby, when Jens look went very serious.

"If he is ok with that, would he be ok with you doing a bit of part time stripping or lap dancing?"

"I'm not sure, plus I'm not sure I'd want too?" I replied.

Jen looked at me with a wide smile and said

"You were horny as fuck knowing you were turning those guys on and what it did for them, and so was your husband, plus he thinks he got all the benefit!"

"I suppose so" I scrambled

"Well if turning five guys on was exciting, can you imagine how arousing it must be to get a room full of guys aroused as you slowly expose your body to them? Or how horny you would be squirming on some guys lap whilst you're tits and pussy was naked knowing that the guy would give anything to touch you?"

The thought of this was indeed beginning to make my pussy fizz. It did arouse me, there was no doubt about that, but what would be Hubby's take on the matter.

Biting my lip with nervousness and sexual arousal Jen continued.

"You would drive the men mental with desire. Some of the outfits I could run up for you would guarantee a huge wad of cash at the end of the night!" Jen continued appealing to my business sense.

"But what if I got too horny and wanted to go further. Don't think hubby would take too kindly to that!"

"He might love it, plus look what you got up to in Tenerife, but he only needs to know what you let him know!" she stated "I've seen you naked Becky and the guys will be like bees round a honey pot!"

"Show me some of the outfits you have in mind!" I asked

Jen showed me some almost there mini dresses in a variety of materials, all designed with the notion to be removed at the first opportunity. Some of the stripper lingerie was incredibly sexy as were the shoes and boots which would accessorize these outfits.

"If I can convince hubby, and he is ok with it, then how would I go about getting a job as a stripper or dancer?"

"You leave that to me!" Jen enthused

Jen gave me a couple of dresses and some shoes to take home and show hubby to see if he was ok with my proposed new career. She scooped up some bras, thongs and fishnet stockings to try on at home and practice some dirty dancing with. I placed all of the goods in the bag, gave Jen a peck on the cheek and said

"Hopefully see you tomorrow with some good news!"

I went home, had a long luxurious bath, shaved my pussy, patted my body dry and smothered myself with body lotion. Placing a pair of fishnet stockings with a garter belt, I then slipped my feet inside a high pair of glass heeled platform shoes; I then stretched a very sexy red shiny mini dress over my body. The dress clung to me like a second skin. My breasts stretched the thin material with my erect nipples poking out.

I wasn't wearing a bra or thong as I looked at my reflection in the full length mirrors on my wardrobes in the bedroom. I did look hot that's for sure. As I began to practice gyrating and swivelling my hips I heard hubby's key enter the lock of the front door.

"I'm upstairs" I shouted as the door closed behind him.

Hubby climbed the stairs and opened the bedroom door. Standing in the frame he whistled and said "Wow!"

"Do you like the outfit?" I quizzed

"Because I have a very good reason for wearing it!" I continued

Hubby bent me over and thrust his cock straight into my very wet pussy. I knelt on the bed as hubby continued banging away sending me wild with desire. We would often dabble in dirty talk during our sex sessions, so when I started by saying that I wanted to be a Stripper and remove my sexy underwear for total strangers, hubby thought this was part of the sexual ruse.

"I want to strip for them and let them see my tits and shaved pussy. I want to lap dance for them and grind my bald pussy into their laps feeling their hard cocks straining against their trousers!"

"Sounds good!" hubby said panting as he continued fucking me.

"I'm serious!" I said "I want to strip for men and let them see my body, opening my legs and holding my pussy open to let them see my pink flesh. Bending over and letting see them see my puckered ring, maybe even giving my pussy or asshole a little rub to get them harder!"

"This sounds great babe!" Hubby responded

"Babe I'm not kidding, I want to be a stripper. I want to be naked in front of strange men, turning them on then I want to come home and be fucked!"

"What if they want to fuck you?" he timidly asked.

"Well I would hope they'd all want too, but you wouldn't allow that?" I quizzed.

"As long as you told me afterwards, as long as it was sex only and as long as condoms were worn I could possibly cope!" he exclaimed.

My head was spinning as he rammed his now harder than ever cock deep inside my pussy. He took his hard cock out of my pussy and slid it effortlessly straight into my asshole. My puckered ring grasped his shaft as his cock slid in and out of my willing hole.

"Plus this hole is for my cock only!" he insisted then emptied his sac deep in my ass.

I couldn't believe how easily my husband accepted my request. I needed confirmation that his response was not only in the positive but also a real statement.

"Now your cock is out of me and soft I'll continue. I want to be a Stripper! Can you handle that?"

"Whilst I was fucking you it was a turn on, but now I can honestly say if that's what you'd like then I'm fine with it, including everything else we discussed during our fuck!"

I leant across him and slipped my tongue in his mouth as my hand stroked his ever-growing cock.

"You'll not regret this!" I said as I took his rock hard cock between my lips.

Sucking his cock wildly he held my ears gently and whispered.

"If you do fuck them remember our rules, condoms, one night stands only, you always tell me and no one fucks your ass!"

Rolling my tongue around his blood engorged helmet I could feel the first twinges of his powerful orgasm. His cock erupted lavish amounts of hot spunk which I swallowed willingly.

I moved up the bed and gave him a soft kiss.

"So am I allowed to suck their cocks and swallow their spunk?" I teased giggling.

"Better there than in your pussy!" he laughed

"Well congratulations, you were the first to fuck me in one of the outfits I'll be wearing as a Stripper! Each time I wear this, I'll think of you fucking me in it!"

"I would add a bra and thong or some kind of corset or Basque. That will drive them wild!" hubby encouraged.

He was right, the lumps and bumps of the underwear beneath would add to the sluttyness of the scenario.

"The thing is babe; the guys will be bursting to touch you, and will try anything to get a quick feel. The additional underwear will keep their hands occupied if you offer it to them to remove. Plus it will turn you on like fuck! Remember in the disco in Tenerife?"

"Sounds interesting" I thought. "And you'd be ok with this?"

"Of course, plus you'll make a killing in tips!" he smiled

"You make a start on dinner whilst I practice my sexy moves!" I teased.

Hubby went downstairs to prepare our meal whilst I picked up my mobile and texted Jen.

"He approves hee hee. I will be in your shop tomorrow about 10 to discuss further. Thanx B"

Jen texted back

"Great I'll arrange for the strip club manager to be in the shop when you arrive! Xxx"'

I wasn't expecting that, but it did make sense. Tomorrow morning I'll probably be disrobing seductively in front of a total stranger...again!

The remainder of the night was occupied with hubby and I discussing outfits, music etc for my new career. He was handling this very well and was very pro-active offering suggestions and advice. I tried all of the outfits on that Jen had handed me, parading around the bedroom doing impromptu strips and lap dances for hubby. The shoes were much higher than I normally wear and took a bit of getting used to.

As hubby looked at my with lust and pride I was having a few pangs of guilt about my night in the disco and was close to confession, but thought that should be for another day. Who knows! Maybe I'll have more to confess soon!

*

(Part Two)

Hubby had left for work early that morning. I spent what seemed like an eternity in the bathroom, showering, pampering my skin, doing my hair and sorting my make-up.

I was going to Jen's shop to discuss my new Stripper career with her and some strip club owner. Maybe I would have to audition for this guy, so I decided that whatever I wear would need to be extremely sexy and enhance my curvy figure as much as possible.

I knew Jen would have plenty of costumes and lingerie but I wanted to make a good impression when I walked in.

Looking at my naked reflection in the full length mirror, I decided to apply just a little more rouge and darken my eye makeup, so I would have a more slutty appearance.

I went in my bedroom and opened one of my underwear drawers.

Everything seemed tasteful. Very sexy but tasteful nonetheless. I opened my saucy lingerie drawer and took out a PVC ½ cup bra with matching high waisted garter belt.

I sought out a pair of shiny black seamed stockings which I would wear my Spiked Heeled Ankle straps with.

I opened my wardrobe and took out my tight pencil skirt and the waistcoat that matched.

A spark of inspiration went off in my head as I went back to my drawers and fished out a pair of black satin opera gloves.

I sprayed myself with some Michael Kors Perfume then began to place the seductive garments on my body.

With the Stockings, shoes and ½ cup bra in place I looked wonderfully erotic and sensationally slutty if I say so myself.

I was in limbo whether or not to wear a thong, panties or just bare pussy?

The idea was that I was going to be a Stripper and having the goods on display at the beginning seemed to defeat the purpose somewhat.

I looked in my drawer and opted for the tiny black Lycra bikini thong I wore and teased so many men with on holiday.

The thong was as shiny as the rest of the PVC underwear and it would cover my tan lined bald pussy perfectly.

Pulling the thong into place, the instant it rested on my shaved mound, my memory recalled the night in the disco when the five guys had different levels of sex with me.

All the different fingers touching my pussy and ass, sucking the two cocks, being fucked up the ass by two cocks and remembering the awesome feeling of trying to impale myself unsuccessfully on that monster cock.

Three cocks had parted my pussylips that night, but none of them fully entered me, so in my logic I was still faithful to my husband.

My juices immediately began to flow and my pussy fizzed with sexual delight.

I was tempted to lie down on the bed, get out my Rabbit vibrator and bring myself off, but I decided to use my sexual arousal for my introduction to Stripping.

My tan really enhanced the effect of the shiny erotic lingerie as I placed the tight pencil skirt over my stockinged thighs. Placing my arms through the waistcoat, I began to button the lower buttons first. It was nice and tight at my waist, and as I button the other four buttons, the waistcoat emphasised my narrow waist and large breast. My cleavage looked devastating as I sprayed a little ore Michael Kors on my breasts.

Taking the opera gloves off the bed, I ran the soft, snug fitting Lycra up my arms, finishing just above my elbow. Forsaking any jewellery except for my ear rings and nipple bolts, I went downstairs to gather my Handbag, my Black PVC Raincoat and my car keys. Setting the alarm system, I closed the front door and got in my car for the short drive to Jens.

I parked my car in the multi story car park just round the corner from Jens. As I got out of my car, a man and his wife were walking past. Taking the opportunity for a little tease, I ran my gloved hand up my stockings on the pretence of straightening my seams.

The guys face was a picture. Mission accomplished!

I headed out of the car park and straight to Jens.

Jen was at the till serving a customer, when she looked up, smiled and nodded toward the back shop.

"Bob is in the back room waiting for you!" she stated

"Bob?" I mouthed quizzically.

Jen finished with the customer and took me through the back room. Sitting at her desk was a very dark skinned well groomed man of about 40. He was wearing designer jeans with tan brogues, a White shirt and a dark blue jacket. He was Italian looking with a totally shaved head. He stood up to his full six foot height and offered out his hand as a greeting.