I'm an Exhibitionist Pt. 01-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Up here honey!" I hollered.

Hubby raced up the stairs and sped into the bedroom.

Seeing me in my sexual attire he grinned and said

"So how did you get on? Did you get the Stripper Job?"

"Actually babe I got more than that, much more than that!" I exclaimed

"What else?" he enquired innocently

"The guy auditioned me as a Stripper, so I did a full strip for him on a stage with music and everything. It felt so good. Naughty but good! He offered me the stripper job on the spot. I was standing almost naked in front of this stranger and felt like the most natural thing in the world. Next he said I could audition for the lap dancer role. He sat in a chair and I danced around him for a bit then I straddled him and ground myself in to his crotch!"

Hubby looked a little flushed but seemed quite aroused by my story so far.

"What happened then?" he asked

"I kept grinding into his crotch and he suddenly got an erection. I know it's wrong but I was so pleased that I'd turned him on. I then lay on the floor and held my legs open. I stood up and removed my thong, turning to face him, I showed him my pussy! I then straddled his thighs again and continued to dry hump him. His cock was huge and I was getting turned on now!"

"C'mon it didn't end there did it? You've been a naughty girl haven't you?"

"I kept grinding away and it was turning us both on so much. There was no one else in the building so I thought I'd let him have a little feel and if he needed he could have a wank or I could give him one. He unzipped his cock and it was so big honey. I was still grinding when it accidentally went inside me!"

"Fucking hell you let him fuck you?"

"I didn't let him honey honestly it just slipped inside, I couldn't help it. It just slipped in. I was so turned on that I just continued and thought he would come soon and we'd both be satisfied!" I girlishly teased.

"Did he only fuck you once? You fucked him more than just once, didn't you?"

I could tell that this was not upsetting hubby but instead was turning him on massively.

"If you'd seen his cock you'd understand why. We fucked on the chair and I lost count of how many times I came. He came inside me which again was an accident as we were so both horny. Fortunately as I was sitting up being fucked all of hiss come slid out of me. We discussed the job and business arrangement, but we were still post coital. He was naked and I was wearing only what I'm wearing now. I was still aroused and couldn't take my eyes off his cock. When it started to get hard again I needed to have it inside me. The second fuck I slid on his cock much easier than the first time. This fuck was a bit slower and he finished off in my mouth. I swallowed every drop!" I revealed quite proudly

Hubby's cock was evident now and he was aroused beyond reason.

"So are you taking the job?"

"If you're OK with it? I can't believe how much Stripping and lap dancing turned me on but the boss asked me if he could fuck me a couple of times a week if that's OK." I giggled softly placing my gloved hand on Hubby's hard cock.

Unzipping his fly I removed his pants and held his rock hard cock looking in his eyes.

"It was really horny babe and I'm still horny now. I need your cock inside me!"

"You were born to do this babe!" hubby enthused "If he wants to fuck you again then so be it, but try not to get emotionally involved! And don't forget you have to tell me everything and always be honest with me!"

"Babe I love you and only you. The stripping will be exciting and edgy and the extra marital fucking will be exciting and naughty also, but it's you I love and always will!" I declared.

"OK I'm cool with it, but now that you've confessed to this you can tell me what exactly went on in that Disco in Tenerife!"

Startled I needed to get control back so I held hubby's cock and whispered.

"Would you prefer to hear it now or while your cock is inside me?"

Pulling me toward him, he kissed me passionately as his cock slid inside my pussy. Riding his cock slowly I began to regale the Tenerife tale. His hands played with my pierced nipples as I started telling him how I'd been flashing my pussy at them teasing them terribly and then the first guy asked me to dance and was fingering my pussy on the crowded dance floor, making me come in the process. Then the Second guy with the huge cock was fingering my ass on the dance floor and how placed my hand inside his fly and I felt his cock, how we went over to a private area and he was almost fucking me, I gave him a blowjob and he came in my mouth. Then the third guy finger blasted me on the dance floor and I came like crazy, then he took me outside and took photos of me, even taking a few with his fingers in my pussy and ass. Then the fourth guy took me outside, lifted my hem up, bent me over and was sliding his cock inside me and was just about to fuck me but I said he couldn't fuck my pussy as it was my husband's pussy, he then slammed his cock in my ass and fucked me till he came in my ass.

The last guy took me across the car park to a Winnebago camper van, he removed my dress leaving me naked, I sucked his cock, he licked and fingered my pussy, he finger blasted me also but this time naked and my legs wide apart, he also slid the tip of his cock in my pussy but I said that was my husband's so he also fucked me in the ass and came on my face!

He gave me a hairbrush for me to fuck myself with as he took photos of me naked and masturbating. I stuck the brush handle in my ass and he took a few photos of that, then he put his cock in my mouth and photographed that.

I'd got the last words out of mouth still riding hubby's cock when he came so forcefully.

"Fuck sake Becky. I never knew you could be such a slut!" He smiled "Can't wait till you start your new job!" he laughed

"You really don't mind me having a little unfaithful fun then?"

"As long as you tell me always!"

"So I can have some cock fun then?" I enquired

"It will be my pleasure as long as you tell me!"

"Well as long as I'm getting fucked and licked it will be my pleasure also!"

*

(Part Three)

For the next two days, hubby couldn't keep his hands off me or his cock out of me!

We fucked all over the house, with me wearing different sexy outfits. He even took me into a sex shop in town and kitted me out in some fantasy wear. Included in the purchase were a Nurses uniform, a French Maids outfit and a very sexy PVC Cat suit that zipped all the way around and various Stockings, Garter Belts, a couple of ½ cup bras and an assortment of G strings.

I'd shown him a couple of times my intended striptease routine and I practiced my lap dancing on him a few times which he loved.

He continued asking me in greater detail about my antics in Tenerife and what actually went on in my audition.

I would embellish the tales during sex to add a little spark to the proceedings, which worked for him and for me. I told him the whole story in real-time of both events and that just made him horny and we ended up fucking again. The next day was Friday and I would be making my striptease debut that night so I told him that there would be no sex before my striptease debut but I would wake him with a surprise when I got home at about 4.00am.

He'd promised not to come around to the club until I'd gained enough confidence as a stripper. The thought of him coming around did arouse me somewhat, him watching as I teased and tormented all these males, maybe flirted with them more than I should, giving them the impression that more was on offer. But that must wait for the future. I needed to earn my colours as a stripper first.

We made love slowly on the Thursday night, me totally naked as both of us declared our undying love for each other.

Hubby left for work on the Friday morning which gave me a day to pamper myself, plus I had to pop in and see Jen as she had some costumes for me.

I went into town and got a facial, my nails done, a spray tan then popped into the hairdresser to get my roots done.

I arrived in Jens store at about 2.30 to be greeted by Jen smiling.

"Tonight's the big debut!" Jen cheered "Are you nervous?"

"Strangely not!" I replied "Though I am frantically excited!"

"Here have a look at these!" Jen said as she laid some garments on her counter.

There was a wet look black Basque. A wet look red bustier with matching tight shorts that laced up at the sides and magnificent Fishnet Basque.

"They're all in your size and they're my little present for new job!"

"Jen I couldn't possibly, that's your business you're losing!" I answered

"Fuck that! You should have seen the finder's fee Bob gave me!" she laughed

We both laughed as she put the goods in a carrier bag and then she handed it to me.

"Good luck tonight Babe!" she said "I know you'll floor them!"

Giving Jen a peck on the cheek and a big hug I then left the shop to head home to prepare the evening meal and pack my Stripper bag for tonight.

I placed the outfit I wore for my audition into the bag only substituting fishnet stockings for the seamed ones. Fishnets would difficult to ladder was my reason.

I placed the new wet look Basque that Jen made me and would use the black thong from other outfit. Packing make up, wipes and toiletries along with my trusty Michael Kors perfume, I now looked for what I would be wearing to the club.

I thought I would wear the white mini dress I wore in the nightclub in Tenerife. Getting the dress out of my wardrobe I knew I wouldn't be wearing underwear so I went over to my shoes closet and took out the White Spike heeled shoes I wore that night. I packed a couple of small hand towels not knowing if there would be a use them, but taking them just in case.

I went into my closet to retrieve my white handbag. Well a girl has got to accessorize!

I opened the bag to put a little eyeliner, mascara and lipstick in when a business card fell out.

It was the card from the guy who fucked me in the camper van. His works number and cell phone were listed on the card. His name was Scott Masters and he was an Engineering Manager for a major company. I looked at the card in my hand. I was sitting naked on my bed holding this business card reliving the memory of that incredibly sexy night.

Hubby would be home in less than an hour and I was so tempted to give this number a ring. The guy's office was less than ten miles away from where we lived so I thought what the hell I'll give him a call and see how things go.

I put his number into my cell phone and pressed call. He answered his phone after three rings

"Scott Masters!" he answered.

"Hi Mr. Masters do you remember meeting me in a camper van in Tenerife?" I teased

"Is that Becky?"

"Of course it's Becky! How many dirty sluts do you give your card too?" I enquired giggling somewhat girlishly.

"It's terrific to hear from you. How are things with you and that fabulously sexy body?" He asked.

"Well I start a new job tonight as a Stripper and Lap Dancer!" I brazenly exclaimed

"Well honey you were born to do that! Me and the guys all compared notes on you and every one of us desperately wanted to fuck in fact we still are desperate to fuck you!"

"Well saying as you only live a few miles away, why don't you guys book me for a gentleman's evening and I'll come down and do a nice little striptease for you all and probably have a little fun in the process!" I informed him

"You'd be up for that?" he asked

"Of course I'd be up for that. I'm a stripper for fucks sake and you've seen all of me and every one of you has felt me up so why not?"

"It would have to be in one of our Flats or houses!" he stammered.

"That's fine with me; I may even stay over if that's the case and I can have a little drink with you guys if that's ok!" I teased

"Would your husband be ok with that?" He enquired

"He doesn't have to know!" I giggled "Or I could bring him along with me to watch if you wish!" I drawled

"Would we get to fuck you Becky?" he pleaded

"I would hope so but the guy with the huge cock would have to go last, but I think it's the least I owe you all after the relentless teasing you all endured in that nightclub! At least you got to see me naked and fucked my ass!" I exclaimed

"My buddy also fucked your ass and I did have some of my cock in your pussy"

"That you did and on Sunday I promise you can be the first to fuck me in the pussy! If any of you guys are a little nervous of performing in a crowd I'm sure you'll let me fuck them and you somewhere private in your flat? Who knows if I stay over, you and I could get up close on personal on our own!" I teased with conviction.

"You'd stay over and let me fuck you on our own?"

"Listen babe, when the guys all leave, I'll freshen up and my body is all yours. Every hole is yours to do with as you wish, every costume is yours if you wish me to wear them and we can even have a little photography session and a bit of porno video making if that's what you'd like!" I confirmed

"We'd have to pay you for this so how much would this cost? £1000?" He questioned

I was going to ask for a couple of hundred, but this sounded fantastic.

"A grand would be fine but I feel I owe you guys so I'll take £500 as a special friend with benefits deal. Now what kind of outfit, if any would you like?" I teased

"On your sexy curves I think we'd all have to say good old stockings and garters!"

"What about a ½ cup bra and some opera gloves?" I offered

"That sounds fantastic! Do you keep the stockings on when being fucked?"

"If that's what you'd like then I'm here to please!"

"I've got a hard on just thinking about it!" He enthused

"To be honest Scott I'm getting a bit wet thinking about it myself and you as much as anyone knows how wet I can get!"

"Fuck sake Becky you're bursting my cock here! What night would be best for you?" He enquired

"How about I come down this Sunday afternoon? We can start in the early afternoon and finish when you guys are satisfied!"

"You've got a deal and at least you and I will be there, but I'll try and make sure all of the guys are here!"

"You better make sure they're all there and wearing something loose fitting, all of them, or better still, nothing at all. I don't want those cocks crammed in to confined restricted spaces except when they're crammed into my confined unfaithful spaces!"

"Give me your email address and I'll send you the address and directions!"

"I'll text you the email address. What time would you guys want me there?"

"I'll contact all the guys after this call. They'll freak out. I think if you get there about 2.00pm that would be great. If you want to bring your husband then do so, but it would be great to see you without him as we'd all feel a lot more comfortable?Plus it would guarantee some you and me alone time!"

"No problem, you all can have me all to yourselves! I'm looking forward to sucking your cock and having you inside me again Scott. I'll text the email now and see you on Sunday!" I cooed

"Don't forget the sexy outfits!"

The phone hung up and I texted my email address to Scott.

I turned on my laptop and logged into my email account immediately. Clearing some of the spam mail I waited for Scott's email.

Waiting for the email to arrive my mind began to wander. If I was to strip for these guys I'd obviously be fucking all of them, then sensibly I would be better fucking them all in my PVC lingerie which I could wipe any spillages off and I assumed that there would be plenty of spillages. All guys liked to fuck you with your lingerie still on.

Hubby loved it and I get the feeling these guys would also. So it was easily decided that I would wear the PVC lingerie for this Strip and the after party.

Ping! The email arrived. I clicked on the file to open it and Scott had provided the Address and detailed directions of how to get to his flat, even showing me where to park my in his car park. Scott had also attached some jpegs to the mail. I clicked to download the files. As they finished the download a picture began to appear on my laptop.

It was a photograph of me naked playing with my pussy. The next showed me bending over with something sticking out of my stretched asshole. The final picture was of me naked with Scott's cock between my lips. If I say so myself I looked amazing in these photographs.

I pinged an email back to Scott saying I'd received his email and to get the camera ready as there would be more of the same on Sunday.

He pinged one back saying "Can't wait!!! xxxxx"

I closed the lid on my laptop, stood up from the bed and placed my bathrobe over my naked form. I picked up the business card from the bad and placed it in one of the side pockets of my Handbag.

All of my required garments for this evening were draped on my bed or placed neatly in my small tan leather holdall.

I was extremely aroused from the phone conversation, bringing back many happy sexy memories with the five guys plus tonight I would be getting naked in front of strangers and probably fucked red raw by Bob and his huge cock. My pussy was fizzing gloriously with anticipated sexual delight. If nothing else I would be turning strangers on and getting fucked from hubby as I regaled the evening's events to him.

Hubby had pulled up and so turned on was I that I didn't notice. I heard him enter the house and shout that he was home.

"Up here babe!" I hollered

He climbed the stairs and walked into the bedroom with the biggest smile on his face.

"My dirty little slut wife makes her stripper debut tonight! Are you nervous?" He smiled

"Not in the slightest, but I'm incredibly excited and seriously horny!" I giggled

"Well I'm going to stay home with a bottle of wine and watch some porno until my personal little whore returns to be fucked by her hubby!" He declared.

"Sounds like a plan. Don't be wanking or anything I want all your cum when I get home!" I demanded

"Babe it's all yours!"

"Good!" I exclaimed.

Sitting down at my dressing table, I turned to face hubby and started.

"Whilst packing my bag and selecting my clothes you'll never guess what I found?"

"You'll have to tell me!"

"In the handbag that I had with me on the night I teased all of the guys in the nightclub Tenerife. I opened the bag and a business card from one of the five guys fell out!"

"Did you remember them giving it you?" he asked

"It was dark most of the time babe and I had no clue whose card it was!" I exaggerated

"Do you think we should find out for a laugh?" he quizzed.

"I already did! It belonged to Scott, the guy who had me in the camper van. He was really nice on the phone asking how we were both doing!" I continued with the little white lies

"I told him I was making my stripper debut tonight and he said I was born to do that and that he wished he was there to see me in all my glory again!"

"Fucking hell! Is he coming over to see you strip?" he enquired

"No but he did ask if he could book me for a gentleman's evening at his flat with the other four guys. He is willing to pay £200 if I do it and he wants it for this Sunday afternoon till late if that's ok with you!" I lied about the price.

"If you want to go through with this, then that's ok with me. Do I get to come along?"

"I asked him if that would be ok but he said the guys might feel a bit uncomfortable. He did say if we were to meet up again, him and the guys would like to have a drink with you!"

"Well at least he sounded fair. You go ahead babe and I'll hear all about it later that night!"

"I may not be back until the morning if I have a drink with them if that's ok with you. You know I'll be ok with them, they were all sweet guys!"

"All sweet guys who wanted to fuck you!"

"They still do and they have requested what outfits they'd like to see me in!" I stated matter of factly.