I'm an Exhibitionist Pt. 01-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK babe. It sounds like you've arranged it already. I'll hear all about it on Monday evening!" he finally accepted.

"He also sent a few photos in an email of the time in the camper van. They're very explicit and I understand if you didn't want to see them!"

"Fucking hell I'd love to see them!" He roared.

I opened my laptop and waited for the operating system to load.

Clicking on the desktop folder where I had downloaded the pictures, I looked over to him and said

"I'll understand if you're upset, but you told me to be honest and you've asked to see them!"

Turning the screen toward hubby, on the screen was the photograph of me naked showing my bald pussy and fuckhole to the camera lens stroking my clitoris. My face looked genuinely orgasmic which if memory serves it probably was.

He clicked the screen and the photograph of me with my back arched with my pierced tits swinging freely, with a hairbrush handle embedded in my ass. My mouth was open in this shot with my tongue running long my teeth and top lip very sexily.

Hubby stared at the photograph and said

"Fucking hell you were really dirty with these guys!" He smiled approvingly and clicked the next photograph.

His eyes widened and gave a sharp intake of breath.

The photograph on the screen showed me lying back with legs wide open with my asshole and pussy evidently on display. My pussy glistened with love juice while Scott's semi erect cock was between my lips with just a hint of my tongue visible, licking the growing cock.

"Becky you look fucking brilliant!" He exclaimed "Go down and fuck these guys, but please get some photos and videos, I need to see this, not just hear it!"

"You won't be jealous with it then?"

"I'm almost as excited about it as you are!"

I was delighted that he had accepted my new lifestyle. I went over to the bed and kissed him deeply.

"Thank you!" I whispered.

"I never realised I was a serious voyeur until now. I really would like to see you get fucked and watch how you react to a different cock inside you. So I suppose I'm a voyeur but how would we describe you?" he questioned.

"I'm an exhibitionist! Fucking deal with it!" I smiled "Now give me a quick fuck, but don't come inside me, I've got work later!" I teased.

I unzipped his trousers and took his hard cock out. Moving my body closer to his I positioned my pussy over his cock, placing it inside my cunt, I began to ride him. Squeezing my own breasts and tweaking the nipples I looked into his eyes and began to whisper

"I love cock and I love being spunked on. I love the feel of cock, the taste of cock and the smell of cock, I love your cock, but I now need others. Let me tease and fuck other men. Let me suck their sucks and swallow their cum. Let me feel their fingers and cocks in my ass. Let me take their tongues in all my holes and let me cum all over their faces. Let them finger blast my cunt and make me gush. Let me pose naked and provocatively for them. Let them use and abuse me. Let them use sex toys on me in any hole they wish. Let me fuck more than one cock at a time. Let me please them, then come home and tell you all about it! Tonight Bob will fuck me and I'll let you know how good it was when I get home!"

He pushed me off his cock as the biggest most powerful spurt of spunk erupted from his cock. Five gigantic gushers flew from his cock, coating my tits, stomach and hairless pussy. I placed my mouth over his bell end and softly licked his cock clean.

He looked at me adoringly and said.

"Darling please do all of this with my blessing, but remember to be honest and tell me everything!"

"I wouldn't do this if you didn't want too!" I vowed "C'mon I need to get a shower and get all your delicious spunk off me, and then get ready for the club!"