In a Class of His Own Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Bears were no surprise team. They were the Monsters of the Midway again, led by Ditka, with Mike Singletary, Richard Dent, Steve McMichael, Gary Fencik, Wilbur Marshall, Dan Hampton ... and Steve's favourite player: Walter Payton.

I don't know anybody who disliked Payton. He could run, obviously, and he never stepped out of bounds. He could catch, and block, and he was the ultimate team player ... well, they didn't call him Sweetness for nothing.

The game didn't start well. Washington was up, 10-0, in the 2nd quarter. And then ... magic. Washington kicked off, after their field goal, and Willie Gault returned it for a touchdown. 115 yards. Better yet - while he was running it back, one of his thoughtful teammates nailed the Washington kicker. No, not Mark Moseley. It was their punter, who had a stronger leg than Moseley, so they had him kicking off.

10-7, then. The Bears' defence came to life, and they stuffed the Redskins' next possession. Washington had to punt, only ... no punter. We were surprised to see the quarterback, Joe Theismann, take the long snap, and punt the ball ... sideways. It was a one-yard punt. Look it up if you don't believe me.

McMahon threw a touchdown pass, then another. Washington couldn't move against Buddy Ryan's defence. Riggins went nowhere, Art Monk never caught a pass longer than 4 yards. And the Bears' offence started to roll.

The only downer, from Steve's perspective, was that Payton wasn't gaining much yardage. And then Sweetness threw a touchdown pass - to the QB, Jim McMahon.

The Bears scored 31 points in the 2nd quarter. In the 3rd, Payton caught a 33 yard TD pass. In the 4th, Chicago scored again. Final score: 45-10.

Steve couldn't have been happier. OK, maybe Sweetness could have rushed for 250 yards ... but really, it was hard to complain.

***

As you can imagine, we were all in high spirits after the game. We went back to the roadhouse near Jennifer's place. She and Steve then proved what good friends they were to Nina and me. They sent us back to the apartment.

- "We'll watch the sports news here, on the big screen ... maybe have a couple of beers." he said.

- "You guys go ahead." said Jennifer. "We'll be fine."

- "Are you sure?" we asked. They practically pushed us out the door.

Nina and I were a bit shy. Last night, she had been determined, but now she seemed hesitant, unsure of how to proceed. I sat her down on the couch, and kissed her. We necked for a while, with frequent pauses to stare into each other's eyes.

- "Thank you." I said. "For a wonderful day. Steve will never forget it. Neither will I."

- "I'm glad." she said. "I enjoyed it, too."

I got Nina's Bears jersey off. She still had on a t-shirt and bra. I could sense that she wasn't comfortable with being undressed on the couch, in case Jen and Steve came back. So I stood, and offered her my hand, as she had done for me last night.

Inside the bedroom, with the door closed, she let me undress her. This time, I was more comfortable, more confident. I knew exactly what I was going to do. I undid her bra, and her heavy breasts spilled out into my hands. It was a marvel to me how soft, and yet how firm they were. Nina kissed me as I played with her chest.

But I wanted to go down on her, to make absolutely sure that she reached an orgasm this time - I suspected that she hadn't, last night. So I played with her pussy, with my lips, and tongue, and fingers. There was no hurry. Nina came, quietly, with a sigh, as her whole body quivered.

I didn't let her return the favour. Instead, I spread her legs a little further, and inserted the head of my cock into her now sopping pussy. Nina sighed again, and wrapped her arms and legs around me.

This time our love-making was a little more energetic, and I pumped my cock into her a little harder. Perhaps because I had consumed quite a few beers - at the game, and afterwards - I lasted for quite a long time. Too much alcohol can impair performance, but for me, it seems to just de-sensitize my penis. I can go for long stretches of time.

I finally felt it, the pressure building at the base of my shaft, and then it hit. I shot stream after stream of cum, and Nina seemed to feel every pulse, as she hunched and squeezed to get every last drop.

Exhausted, I fell asleep afterwards. I think she did, too.

The morning was a little awkward. There was so much to say ... but nothing that needed to be said. There was no time for it, anyway. Neither of us knew when we might see the other again.

- "I'll write." I said.

- "Of course you will." she smiled. "And I'll answer."

Steve drove the first leg, so that I could look back at Nina for as long as possible.

My buddy was a wise man. He didn't say anything for the first half hour, letting me review and enjoy my new memories. He waited until I broke the silence.

- "Thanks, Steve."

- "You're welcome." he said. "She's a special lady. Beautiful. Nice schmeebs, too."

- "Schmeebs?" I knew what he meant, but I had never heard that expression before - and I haven't heard it since.

- "The whole package, too. I get it now, why you write to her all the time."

- "How did it go with you and Jennifer?" I asked.

- "Fine." he said.

- "Did you ...?"

- "No. She's still getting over a bad break-up. She was convinced that men are pond scum. So it was good for her to see that you and I aren't quite that bad."

- "You're a good man, Steve." I said.

- "So ... what it what you hoped?" he asked.

- "No ... better."

*****