In a New Neighborhood Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A couple of days later, Steph showed up at Karen's apartment sporting a mischievous smile, similar to the ones each of them would have when they misbehaved back in high school. Steph was so giddy, "So I know it's a bit crazy but don't freak out, ok?" She laughed and pulled up her sleeveless top.

Steph's flawless, natural tits bounced down, unrestrained by any bra. Karen immediately noticed the change. Both of her best friend's nipples were pierced, a straight barbell piercing going through each small, pink nub. "Oh my god! Doesn't that hurt??" Karen exclaimed. Steph had never had any other piercings other than the ones in her earlobes before these.

"Yeah! It did for like a second. After that though, it feels fucking amazing! It's like they're being constantly stimulated. Oh, and they make sex so much hotter! Shawn loves them and each time he licks my nipples it's like they're on fire!" Steph licked her lips lustily while thinking about it, then turned back to Karen and smiled, "You should get them too! That way we can match like we always do!"

"Haha! Yeah, maybe next lifetime." Karen laughed. She didn't want to hurt Steph's feelings but it was disturbing seeing such lewd jewelry on her friend. Karen would never even consider doing such a thing. That was without even taking into account the pain involved. At the same time, though, Karen had to admit that the piercings, the clothes and the way Steph flaunted her newfound sex appeal made her exude a raw sexuality that lingered around her. Deep down, Karen was simultaneously intimidated by it and envious of it.

Despite all these changes, Karen was willing to look past them and love her friend all the same. That was until last Wednesday night at least.

Steph had invited Karen to a barbeque hosted by one of Shawn's friends who lived in a house not far from the apartment complex. Since Eric would be working late as usual, Karen decided to go with her friend. A barbeque did sound nice after all.

The two girls arrived together after dark. Karen was wearing a pair of short jean shorts, some nice sandals and a pink tank top. Steph's outfit was far racier and more revealing. When they arrived, Karen noticed it was a pretty massive barbeque party. The large backyard was full of black men along with an assortment of black, Latino and even white women. Several guys eyed the two girls hungrily as they passed, but it didn't take long for Steph to run up to Shawn and jump on him, planting a big wet kiss on his lips. Karen said hi to him as well, having seen him only occasionally over those past few days. Shawn handed the two girls beers as they talked for a bit, and soon Karen began feeling more comfortable in this environment. After a while, she turned and her heart stopped for half a second.

Jason was leaning against a table, talking to a group of people. The girls around him seemed smitten by him. Karen hadn't seen Jason since the night at the club when they danced and seeing him brought back memories of that night. As Karen glanced at him, he looked at her with a smile and winked. He then said something to the people he was talking to and began walking towards her. Her stomach did summersaults as he did, and Karen quickly scolded herself. She was acting like a teenage schoolgirl in front of her crush! She shouldn't feel or behave that way.

"Hey gorgeous! You're looking stunning as always." Jason greeted Karen, making her blush.

"Hey to you too!" Karen didn't say it, but she liked the way his white V-neck shirt looked on him, highlighting his muscly frame.

"I'm glad you came. This party was getting dull without you." Jason said smoothly.

"I don't know about that. Those girls seemed eager to entertain you." Karen replied before she could even think her sentence through. Had she just said that??

"Is Karen actually jealous?" Jason looked down at her with an incredulous smile. Karen punched his arm playfully in reply.

The two talked for a long time. Every now and then, Jason would put his arm around her in a friendly, non-threatening way, and Karen couldn't deny that she liked the feeling. The fact that she was on her third beer and only choosing to eat a little from the barbeque increased such feelings. Karen was almost disappointed when Jason got a call on his cell that he said would take a while and went inside the house to take. She joined Steph and Shawn in conversation with other people.

Another beer later, Steph asked Karen to accompany her to the bathroom. The two girls were already pretty tipsy as they went inside. "Ugh, I can't wait to get back to the apartment and get some big black cock inside me. Get put to bed right." Steph explicitly stated as she rearranged her makeup in the bathroom. Karen rolled her eyes at Steph but thought to herself how she was in need of a good fucking too. Drinking always put her in the mood, and not having been satisfied in a long while added fuel to that fire. Steph then got a message on her phone from Shawn that made her giggle, but she didn't comment on it out loud.

As they left the bathroom, Steph told Karen she wanted to show her something. She led Karen down a hall in which the lights were off. Karen would have protested but decided to play along. When they came up to a slightly parted door, Karen asked what it was they were looking for. Steph beckoned her to come closer. As she did, Steph pushed Karen into the dimly lit room and closed the door behind her, yelling out "Enjoy!" as she did.

Karen was caught completely off guard as she turned and checked the closed door. She was too drunk to figure out how to open it quickly. As she turned to examine the room, she saw Jason standing by the window, still on his phone. The room was dark except for some light coming from a small lamp next to a twin bed. There was no one else inside the room. A few seconds later, Jason calmly hung up his phone and downed his beer. He turned and was not surprised to see Karen standing there, though he didn't seem to have been expecting her either.

"Sit down." He said confidently, almost dominatingly, but in his smooth, deep voice. Karen found herself sitting down on the edge of the bed, not quite sure why she was obeying him. Jason peeled off his shirt, exposing his chiseled body, and walked up Karen until he was right in front of her. She looked up at him, everything inside her was screaming that she had to stand up right now and leave but an inexplicable force was keeping her from moving. Jason took her dainty, manicured hand and pressed it to his well-formed abs. Karen didn't know what was more impressive, the feeling of his six-pack or the striking contrast of skin colors.

Karen was so dumbstruck that she didn't notice as Jason unbuckled his belt and lowered his jeans. Her eyes darted downwards when she spotted a massive dark shape flop in front of her. Her eyes opened wide like saucers. She was staring at the largest, blackest, thickest, most beautiful cock she had ever seen. It was so different from Eric's. This actually looked powerful.

"Touch it." Jason's second command was just as firm as his first. Karen felt like a puppet, unable to control her own movements. Some puppeteer was guiding her hand as it brushed down his abs, down his smooth, shave groin area, and around it down one of his thighs. That same hand came up and her small delicate fingers wrapped around the base of that thick tool and lifted it. Karen immediately noticed how heavy it was, almost like a small dumbbell. It was so warm and firm as well. She noticed that even his low-hanging balls were like a pair of plums. Everything was so big. Karen was mesmerized.

As Karen inspected this huge cock, she suddenly inhaled his manly scent. Karen was instantly intoxicated by it, and she instinctively licked her lips without consciously realizing it. Eric didn't exude this aroma, and she asked herself if perhaps that was why she didn't like giving him head or having her face near his dick for too long. Quite the contrary, she felt very comfortable at that exact moment, her face only inches from Jason's mighty cock.

"Kiss the head." Jason's deep voice was directing her body. Karen wasn't even thinking anymore, just reacting. Her face slowly leaned in, getting closer to the large dark head of his cock. Her lips instinctively pursed.

As her lips were about to make contact with Jason's cock, the door behind him flew open. A drunk white girl was leading a large black man in by the hand, laughing and yelling. Karen snapped awake, torn away from her trance. She instantly realized what she was doing, and what she had been about to do. What had come over her? She was happily married and had never once been seriously tempted to be unfaithful to Eric. Yet here she was, her face less than an inch away from a big black cock. How did she wind up like this!? She noticed her engagement ring and wedding band pressed against the darks skin of Jason's manhood and her eyes instantly welled up with tears. She got to her feet as fast as she could and ran out, crying.

Steph came running up to Karen when she saw her in the main hall and tried to hug her, but Karen immediately pushed her away. "I hate you!! Why did you do that!? How could you betray me like this??" Karen yelled. She blamed Steph for all of this.

"What!? I thought you wanted this!! I've seen how you look at Jason. I just figured you needed a little push for bravery. I know how you'd love it! You'd be a new woman!" Steph tried to explain.

"I don't to be a new woman and I don't want to be like you! I'm not a slut!!" Karen screamed and ran outside, going straight home.

Karen was now running with that same resolve, but in broad daylight and with a pair of tightly-laced running sneakers instead of sandals. As the days had passed her anger had cooled somewhat. She had not spoken to or seen Steph or Jason since that night, though, and fighting with her best friend had kept her constantly on edge. She didn't like feeling so distant to the person she considered basically her sister.

As she approached the apartment complex, she saw Steph waiting, apparently for her, near the main entrance. Karen could tell Steph had been crying. Even though Karen was drenched in sweat, Steph hugged her as she cried. Karen's anger melted and she hugged Steph back, crying a bit herself. The two girls went inside Karen's apartment.

"I'm so sorry, Karen. Really! I know you're happily married to Eric. What I did was so stupid! I guess maybe I wanted to have you be more like me. It was a dumb idea. I promise I won't interfere with your marriage or your relationship with Eric ever again." Steph hugged Karen again, who hugged her back tightly and forgave her.

After some small talk, once both girls were a bit calmer, Steph cleared her throat. "So, remember how we had talked about going to the beach? It's only a couple of hours away by car."

"Yeah, I remember." Karen thought for a second about how awesome it would be to go. It implied renting a cabin or something, and she knew how Eric had been so careful about their finances lately that she hadn't brought it up all summer.

"Well...Jason rented a house over there. He wanted to apologize to you as well. He knows he got carried away with you and went over the line. As a means of an apology, he wanted to invite you and Eric to go over there with all of us for the long weekend coming up. I'm going with Shawn and there's an extra room for you two. We should go!" Steph was beaming with excitement.

Karen wasn't so sure, the memory of the barbeque still fresh in her mind. She didn't know if she could handle looking Jason in the eyes again. Steph looked so excited though, and the thought of a long weekend at the beach with all this heat was very appealing. "I don't know. I'm not sure it's such a good idea." Karen said hesitantly.

"Nonsense! Eric will love it! God knows he works so hard he needs a vacation. Besides, you guys don't have to pay for anything. It's Jason's treat!" Steph said as she took hold of Karen's hands. "A laid-back beach vacation, just like in the old days!"

"Well, I guess I could talk to Eric..."

Chapter 12: Eric's View

Sometimes, the worst weeks are those that start off with the promise of being one of the best. When Karen had asked him about the beach plans, he had genuinely been excited. They really did need a vacation, and Eric was confident that some salty sea breeze and relaxation would bring his mojo back in the bedroom. Eric insisted they should go, despite Karen's hesitance. They would leave early on Thursday morning and would stay at the beach until Sunday night. Eric also liked the fact that the trip would basically be free.

Things would take a turn for the worst on Monday night of that same week. Eric arrived home at a decent hour, parking in a spot down the street he usually used. It had gotten dark recently, but even so Eric was able to see Jason in a back alley nearby. He was talking to a huge bearded white guy who looked like he'd taken too many steroids, wearing military cargo shorts and a black Slayer t-shirt. Eric surmised that this was another drug deal going down. He wasn't able to confirm his suspicions, however.

Suddenly, the two men started yelling at each other, their body posture immediately shifting to one of confrontation. Eric couldn't make out what they were yelling, but he witnessed the white guy, who looked even larger than Jason, lunge at him. Jason dodged the incoming blow, sidestepping and then blocking the ensuing strikes. Jason was able to land a hard blow in the white guy's gut, knocking the wind out of him. Jason then grabbed his bald head and smashed it into the nearby brick wall, twice. The white man fell to the ground below him, forming a small puddle of blood.

Jason spat on him and walked away, but right as he was leaving, he turned and saw Eric peaking at the scene from inside his car. Eric was visibly startled and pretended not to be looking at the scene, obviously not doing a very good job. He feared for his life. When he looked back up, Jason was still staring back at him in a serious, menacing way. After a couple of dread-filled seconds, Jason walked away. Eric's heart was beating as hard as it had in years and he was sweating profusely. After a few minutes of sitting still, he finally built up the courage to walk inside the apartment complex.

Since he had never mentioned to Karen that he knew about the fact that Jason was a drug dealer, he elected to keep his mouth shut about what he had seen that night, not wanting to have to explain why he had concealed information from her. He realized later that night that this would make the weekend at the beach extremely uncomfortable, if not outright dangerous, for both of them.

Even more problems piled on Wednesday of that week. A major project Eric was working on in the office hit a crisis, and if the whole team didn't stay to address it, they would risk losing a key client, gravely jeopardizing their budding consulting firm. Eric tried everything to solve or delegate the crisis before the weekend, but since they had barely hired any staff this was not possible. He was going to have to stay in the city for at least a few days of that weekend.

When he had told Karen about this, she had hesitantly asked if he wanted to cancel the trip to the beach. He knew that she was looking forward to going, though. She had even gone shopping for bikinis with Steph, showing Eric that things between the two girls had improved as of late. He told her to go, and that he would take the car over there as soon as he was done and join them for the remaining days.

"Are you sure, baby?" she had asked in her sweet, tender voice, filled with so much doubt.

"Yeah! It will be great for both of us! We could use a vacation like this."

That had been the day before. Now, on Thursday morning, Eric felt substantially more anxious about his decision.

He had decided to go in late to the office that day so that he could help Karen get her stuff together and say a proper goodbye. He felt bad enough as it was for not leaving with her and wanted to take some time to show how much he cared about her. His anxiety level was through the roof though. His phone kept vibrating with text messages and emails from work the entire time, and the reality that his lovely wife was leaving town with her now-slutty best friend and two enormous black guys hit him in the face.

Eric couldn't stop admiring how gorgeous Karen looked. She was walking barefoot around the living/dining room of the small apartment, getting the last of her things packed, wearing some really short shorts and a bikini top, which made sense given that most likely they would hit the beach right away when they got there. Some of her brunette hair draped sexily over her beautiful face as she kept bending to retrieve and pack clothing items, and Eric was almost prepared to quit his job right then and there just to go with her.

Right as he was thinking that, the door to their apartment, which they had left ajar in order to begin moving Karen's stuff down, flew open. In burst Steph, excited and full of energy, wearing something similar to what Karen had on, but her larger breasts and skimpier shorts just made it seem lewder. After greeting Karen and Eric, she proceeded to help take some stuff of Karen's down to the car. Right behind Steph walked in someone who Eric was not quite as prepared to see. Jason's towering frame appeared through the doorframe and Eric was immediately reminded of the fight the other day, especially the part where he was caught snooping. His anxiety levels reached a peak and he grasped his cellphone, seeking to busy himself answering the flood of work-related texts and emails.

"Wow, I would have rented a house on the beach a long time ago if I had known I'd get to see a beautiful woman like you dressed like this." Jason's voice startled Karen, who had not noticed him come in. Although his deep voice could be heard easily throughout the small apartment, the smooth tone which he used almost made it sound like it wasn't an inappropriate thing to say to a married woman in front of her husband. Almost.

"Oh! Hi Jason!" answered Karen, a bit taken aback. "I'm just finishing up packing the last things I need for the beach." Karen seemed a bit fidgety as she got back to the last of her packing.

Jason greeted Eric from afar, showing none of the menacing attitude his stare had displayed just a few days prior. Eric answered the greeting in similar fashion but was still uncomfortable and returned to answering emails from work.

After a few moments in which everyone was relatively silent, except for Karen's movements, she finally announced, in a very satisfied manner, "Aaand there! I think that should be all that I need." Suddenly Eric heard her make a sharp intake of breath, almost like a loud gasp, and he looked up.

Jason had moved partially behind Karen, some distance away from where Eric was walking back and forth typing away at his cellphone. Even from that distance, and even though they were on the other side of the dinner table, which had the suitcase resting on top of it, it became clear as day to Eric that Jason was openly grabbing Karen's ass.

In less than a fraction of a second, Eric looked up to Karen's face. Her eyes showed surprise, shock even, definitely a considerable amount of shame as well, and they were looking straight back at Eric, searching, perhaps even begging, for a reaction or intervention from him. Eric couldn't believe it. He couldn't believe the nerve of the guy! He had always been jealous and protective of Karen and would normally have ignored even the memory of the beatdown that Jason had displayed the other day, all just to put this guy in his place. He had done it more than once before, never the one to be considered a wimp.