In a New Neighborhood Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, it was amazing." Karen answered Steph. "Like, wow!" Both girls laughed.

"I told you! I tried showing you what you were missing out on! But I'm glad you finally experienced it. Besties doing 'similar things' once again, hehe! And you look so radiant! So sexy!"

Karen beamed a smile and took another sip of her coffee. She then noticed what time it was. Fuck! It was almost noon and she hadn't called or texted Eric since the night before. He had not even entered her mind all this time. She pulled out her phone and cleared her throat, bracing for the call she was about to make. She had to sound as "normal" as possible.

Saturday Night.

After Eric fell asleep in the bed next to her, Karen could finally gather her thoughts. Too much had happened in the last couple of days.

On Friday, she had felt like she was in an actual honeymoon, even sexier than her own had been. Jason had fucked her brains out most of the day, and the couple barely left the room. They did eventually take a break to go to the beach and get some sun. After laying in the beach for a while, Jason had taken her to walk around the town for a bit, strolling through the merchant shops set up on pedestrian streets, walking hand in hand. She had felt butterflies in her stomach the entire time, and she couldn't help but notice the envious glances that both guys and girls gave them. She realized now that they made a very sexy couple, especially since they were walking around in nothing but their bathing suits and sandals. She would cling around his muscled arm as they looked at the different shops, until Jason had bought her a very sexy, silver ankle chain.

"You can think of me when you wear this. Something special to always remind you that you're mine, more special than that ring on your finger." Jason's words had made Karen feel a little guilty, but very naughty and turned on. It felt so appealing to think that she belonged to an alpha male like Jason, who all the girls were clearly eyeing as they walked past. The rest of the day and night had been spent fucking in Jason's room.

Saturday had been a much more abrupt day. All four of them had gone to the beach early that morning, at least until Karen had whispered to Jason that she was horny and he took her back to the room to give her proper fuck. After about an hour of intense screwing, having cum several times and taking Jason's load once again, she had decided they should go back down to the beach. As she had been walking out to the back terrace, she ran into Eric and her heart had almost stopped.

During the entire trip, Eric had been nothing more a distant thought, except for the sporadic texts and calls, both of which had reduced considerably since she started having sex with Jason. But seeing Eric in person brought all of her troubled thoughts back, her guilt, her love for him, her marriage vows. It all came flooding back. Could he tell? Did he know what she had just done minutes before? It seemed that he hadn't, but it was so obvious! Then in the beach he had laid his head right next to her pussy and Karen freaked, he'd be able to smell the scent of their sex and Jason's cum for sure! She had pushed his head away, hopefully before he noticed. He even commented on how he liked her anklet! God, she felt so wrong.

The worst part was that she thought he had walked in on her and Jason making out. How could she be so stupid? Sure, she had been drunk, but that was no excuse. Eric hadn't said anything but Karen was sure that he knew something was going on. She had been very cold to him, which led to fights that night, but the reason for her being cold and in such a mood was the turmoil going on in her head. Her loving marriage versus her blooming affair. Having these conflicts had put her on edge.

Then Eric did what she least expected. He had kissed her. A kiss like the ones they had when they had started dating. It was like he was forgiving her despite his suspicions and despite what a bitch she had been to him that day. She melted with love. This was her husband, and she loved him no matter what.

Now that he had fallen asleep after having such passionate, loving sex (though never quite as fulfilling as with Jason, she omitted to note) she knew what she had to do. She was going to end things with Jason. It had been fun, and maybe she could secretly get a dildo to quench her thirst for bigger cock from now on, but this affair couldn't continue. She knew she couldn't tell Jason during the day for fear that Eric could hear, so she tiptoed to Jason's room.

"We can't do this anymore! I don't want keep hurting Eric." Karen said after waking up Jason.

"Baby, he won't get hurt if he doesn't' know. And even if he does, what do you need him for? I can give you everything you need."

"I'll know I'm hurting him, that's enough. We can still be friends around the apartment, but nothing more. I just came here to let you know."

"Yeah? You sure you're not gonna miss this?" Jason uncovered his monster cock, which was hard and pointing straight at Karen. Karen looked at it and her pussy instantly became wet. What the hell was wrong with her? "Yeah, I know that look. You've been without it for almost a day and you can't stand it. Did your pussy husband try to fuck you? Did you finally realize how he'll never make you cum? You want this, admit it." He was waving it at her, taunting her.

"Shut up! It's not that. Look, we'll do this. I'll give you one last blowjob and then you won't bother Eric or try things when he's around, got it? And this blowjob will the last thing we do together, after that it's over." Karen was already grabbing his cock, pumping it, biting her bottom lip as she did.

"Whatever you say, gorgeous."

Karen brushed her hair back, leaned in and gave the hungriest, sloppiest blowjob she ever given. The hunger inside her was like she was having her last supper. Before long she was even taking it down her throat, which she had learned to do that weekend thanks to Jason.

It should not have surprised her that she was soon on all fours on the bed, with Jason's big black cock punching into her, rearranging her internal organs. She was addicted to his cock, and probably never stood a chance of denying him her pussy. The pleasure he made her feel were unimaginable. The way he was spanking her, grabbing her; she felt so owned. It was amazing. Her pussy felt delightfully stretched and it reciprocated by getting wetter than she ever had with anyone else.

She had tried being quiet, knowing full well that Eric was only down the hall. But she couldn't help it. The bed was rocking, the headboard was banging against the wall, and soon her shouts of ecstasy joined those noises, screaming out how good it felt. She had never considered herself a very sexual person before this trip, but she realized that was because she had never had proper good sex. This was what she had been missing, what she now craved. She was pushing back onto Jason's abs as hard as she could, taking all of him inside her, feeling his balls slap against her clit as he pushed just as hard into her. She was about to cum.

Just as her orgasm was peaking, however, she heard the door creak open. Her heart leapt up to throat as she turned her head towards the door, horrified.