In a New Neighborhood Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

However, like a basketball player missing a crucial free-throw in the final seconds, or a wide-receiver dropping a key pass while wide open, Eric inexplicably choked. It may have been the unreasonably high anxiety levels he was experiencing that morning, perhaps it was the feeling that Jason was provoking him as a response to what had happened a few days before, or maybe it was something else entirely, but, whatever the driving factors, Eric tore his gaze away from Karen's down to his cellphone screen and pretended not to have noticed what was going on.

Eric's heart was beating at a ridiculously fast pace now. His mouth was going dry and his face was burning up. After a few seconds that seemed like hours he quickly glanced back at Karen. She was still looking at him, Jason's hand still groping her delicious ass, but her beautiful eyes were now conveying a look of being hurt, of disappointment. Eric couldn't bear it and glanced back down, feeling sick to his stomach.

"Yeah, looks like you're all set. Though I don't think you'll need that much to wear, honestly." Jason's voice broke the icy silence that had gripped the room. Even as Eric appreciated that some words were finally spoken in the room, he cringed at how inappropriate his comment was. Jason quickly added, "I mean, it is the beach after all."

Just then, Steph burst back into the apartment, "What's the hold up? Shawn's waiting in the car and he's getting impatient." Eric had never been happier to see Steph. Jason stepped away from Karen, grabbed her suitcase and took it downstairs. Steph came up to Eric, said goodbye and told him not to worry, that she would take care of Karen for him. He didn't think Steph realized how much he hoped for that to be true. She turned and went for the door.

"Bye, baby. I'll call you when we get there." Karen's voice sounded different from earlier that day. Eric couldn't quite place the difference; maybe softer, or colder? "Try to come out as early as you can, ok?" She came close and gave him a peck on the lips. Eric should have grabbed her arm right there and given her a passionate embrace with a smoldering kiss, but he was still in shock at having choked a few seconds ago and was deeply ashamed of himself. He told her he loved her, gave her another peck on the lips, and accompanied her to the car downstairs to see her off.

Chapter 13: Eric's View

Things had started looking up for Eric. The handling of the crisis situation at work had progressed well these past two days and it seemed like he'd be able to leave for the beach at some time during the following day, which was Saturday. This meant he might be able to spend two days and one night over there with Karen, which was better than nothing. Still, the memory of Thursday morning would not cease haunting him.

Karen and Eric had spoken over the phone and texted each other the day before quite a lot. She had called to tell him that they had arrived safe and that the house was much larger and nicer than she had anticipated and was right in front of the beach. She had also texted him to say that they were heading out to the beach to enjoy some sun. After several hours he got another text from her saying, "Hey babe! Beach was great! Definitely needed some sun. Now we're getting ready to go out to a nearby bar for some drinks. Talk to you later." It ended with a smiley blowing a little kiss.

Eric had been working from home in the hours after that text and eventually dozed off in bed. He woke up early the next morning, realizing he had fallen asleep from exhaustion. He had slept all through the night. He checked his cellphone but he hadn't received any more messages from Karen since the last one sent the night before. He thought that was strange but wrote it off as a result from excessive drinking on her part and tiredness from a day at the beach. He texted her saying good morning.

When his phone rang later that day, at around noon, he could see it was Karen calling.

"Hey baby! I'm so sorry I didn't write to you last night. I drank a bit too much and dozed off when we got home." Her voice was quiet and sounded tired.

"That's fine. How was it?" Eric hesitated for a second before asking the next part, "Did Jason bother you much?" He wasn't sure why he asked that, especially considering how he had not done anything about it the last time Jason had bothered her.

Karen was silent for a few seconds. "Umm, it was fine. We had a really fun time. Just some drinks and a bit of dancing as a group before coming back home. And no, he didn't bother me at all." There was something off about her voice, Eric couldn't quite place it. The answers seemed rushed, annoyed. He decided against pressing her for more information over the phone, seeing as he would most likely be seeing her in person the following day.

"I love you." He told her, feeling it was something he had not been saying enough lately.

"I love you too." Karen answered with that same oddness in her voice.

They had texted a few times after and Eric had informed Karen that it was likely he would be able to go to the beach the following day. Eric was excited about that possibility as he arrived at the apartment complex.

As Eric was walking up to the main entrance, he saw a young teenage couple that he had never seen before standing near the front entrance. They looked starkly out of place. The girl was very beautiful, and quite skinny, with straight brunette hair. She didn't look a day older than 19. The guy was fit and good-looking, with sandy blonde hair and an all-American look. They were both dressed in clothes that screamed that they were not from this part of town.

Eric was in a friendly mood and approached the young couple, asking if they needed any help. They answered that they were fine, just waiting for someone, but thanked Eric. The girl presented herself as Becca and introduced her boyfriend, Brad. Apparently trying not to be rude and to make conversation, Becca asked Eric if he lived there and both Brad and Becca seemed surprised to hear that he did.

As they were talking, Julius appeared from the front entrance. He was shirtless as always, showing off his impressive physique, and wore only some shorts and a pair of sneakers. He spotted the young couple and called out to the them, "Yo! Jason called and told me to tell you he ain't here but that I can sell you what you're looking to score." The couple blushed at the loud and blatant offer from Julius. Becca looked sideways quickly at Eric, clearly uncomfortable at the idea of other people knowing that they were there to buy drugs.

"Umm, okay. Should we go inside?" Becca asked shyly.

"Nah, he can come with me." Julius pointed at Brad. "I don't like dealing with crowds. You can wait out here."

Brad looked nervous and unsure as he glanced at Becca and back at Julius. "I won't leave here out here all alone."

"Brad, just go. I don't want any trouble." Becca scolded Brad. She seemed more desperate to get these drugs than Brad did.

"If you guys want, I can stay out here and keep Becca company. I don't mind." Eric offered.

Becca thanked Eric and urged Brad to go. As Brad and Julius stepped inside, she turned to Eric, "Seriously, thanks for that. I hope you don't think we're junkies or anything. We just have this big party tomorrow and, well, you know..." Eric couldn't help but to think that Becca's voice sounded so familiar. He was sure he had heard it before, but he couldn't remember from where.

"Hey, don't worry! I was young not too long ago so I know what it's all about. I don't judge." Eric could see Becca relax a little. "What I'm curious about is what you two are doing buying from someone like Jason. I've seen his clientele and you guys don't fit the profile, especially coming to a neighborhood like this one."

Becca seemed uneasy about how to answer, hesitating for a bit as she spoke, "Well, I met Jason some time ago and I guess I just really trust him. He's an amazing guy." She had this dreamy look in her eyes as she spoke about him, but Eric didn't quite notice that. "But yeah, Brad hates the idea of coming here and prefers somewhere closer to home, even if it's more expensive."

Eric and Becca spoke about different things for some time, such as how long her and Brad had been together, which was about a year, among other subjects. At one point, Becca started getting anxious as to why they were taking so long. She asked Eric if he could go check if everything was OK. Eric didn't like the idea of going against what Julius had said before, but he could see Becca was worried. He agreed to check quickly.

By this time, Eric had an idea of pretty much where all the people he knew lived in the building, especially Jason and his friends. He walked down the hall that lead to Julius's apartment. As he approached it, he was surprised to see that the door was slightly open. It was odd that someone who was in the process of selling drugs would do that, and Eric decided to peek inside, against his better judgement.

The apartment was slightly larger than Eric's, and he tiptoed down a hallway leading from the entrance of the apartment to what looked like the living room. As he got closer, he expected to hear negotiation or even haggling, but he didn't hear anything. As Eric began to fear for Brad's safety, he heard Julius moan. "Oh yeah. Just like that."

Eric couldn't believe his ears, but the sight he witnessed as he reached the entrance of the living room was what floored him. Julius was standing in the middle of the room, his shorts were on the floor around his feet, so he was essentially naked. Brad was still fully clothed but on his knees in front of Julius, his head bobbing back and forth as he sucked on Julius's visibly large, thick, black cock. One of Julius's large hands rested on Brad's light-colored hair, guiding his cock-sucking movements. It seemed unlikely that Julius was actually raping Brad, as one of the white boy's hands rested comfortably on one of Julius's prominent, muscled thighs, while the other was stroking the base of his cock in sync with the movement of Brad's lips. Eric could hear the sounds of Brad slurping and gagging on that massive phallus, clearly putting effort into what he was doing.

Eric had never seen gay porn before, so witnessing this was completely foreign to him. Becca was a beautiful girl, why would Brad do such a thing? And with a guy! A huge black guy! The whole scene was revolting. Still, Eric was frozen in place.

"Suck that fucking cock, whiteboi." Julius groaned, getting more aggressive in his handling of Brad's head. "I bet you suck cock better than that skinny white bitch of yours. Maybe we should ask Jason and find out." There was a sudden pause in Brad's movements. "Yeah, that little slut has been over here quite often, giving that ass up to nigga dick. Jason's tapped that so much it's a wonder she hasn't tattooed his name on her ass. But why are you so surprised? You've been sucking this black cock since the first time she sent you over to score some blow and ran into me." Of course! That was where Eric recognized Becca's voice from. She had been moaning uncontrollably from Jason's apartment a few weeks before. After the brief pause, Brad resumed his sucking movements without saying anything.

"Yeah, that's right. You can't blame her. A girl that fine was born to take a real dick. Does yours even work after the last time I fucked that ass of yours?" Julius took his cock out and slapped it against Brad's face before putting it back his mouth. "I wonder if that bitch knows she's dating a faggot."

"I'm not a faggot. I told you not to call me that." Brad said, momentarily taking the cock out of his mouth, a string of saliva stretched between his lips and the black snake in front of him. He wouldn't look up at Julius though. As revolted as Eric was at hearing all this, he realized his cock was rock hard, but couldn't possibly understand why. There was no way he could be turned by this scene; he had never even found a guy attractive before. But he was definitely turned on, more than he had been in a long time.

"Haha, yeah keep telling yourself that. It's too bad there's not enough time today. I made that tight ass mine last time though, don't forget that. Now to get that nut!" Julius started fucking Brad's face very hard, holding on to his head with both hands. To Eric's surprise, Brad was taking it down his throat like a pro. Before long, Julius was blasting endless thick ropes of cum across Brad's face. There was so much cum, completely covering Brad's face and even parts of his short hair. When Brad shamefully got up to wash his face, Eric started slowly backing away towards the door. As he did, Julius looked up at Eric and winked, showing no surprise as if he knew he'd been there watching all along. Eric panicked and quickly left.

Eric tried to calm himself as he approached Becca, telling her that her boyfriend was finishing up the sale when he got there. Brad appeared not long after, showing Becca the thumbs up and giving her a kiss on the lips. 'If only she knew' Eric thought to himself.

Later that night, after packing his bag for the beach and getting in bed, Eric's thoughts drifted unwillingly back to what had transpired at Julius's apartment. He began furiously masturbating to the images and sounds that he had seen earlier that day. Very few minutes into flailing himself, Eric came faster and harder than he had in years. He immediately felt weird and guilty, telling himself he had only masturbated because he hadn't had proper sex in a long time.

Chapter 14: Eric's View

The drive to the beach was uneventful, which was a good thing, and the salty sea breeze rushing in through the open windows did a great deal to improve Eric's mood and relax him. He had talked to Karen earlier that day saying he would be driving over there after leaving the office in the afternoon. However, on his way to the office, one of his partners called to tell him they had fixed the problem. Eric was free to go to the beach straight away, so he decided to do just that and had pulled a U-turn, happy to be able to surprise Karen.

It was a little after 1:00 pm when he pulled up to a liquor store on the beach town to buy some champagne to give to Karen, one of her favorite drinks. He was in the back selecting a bottle when he heard an alarmingly familiar voice. He turned and saw Steph walk in through the entrance, but she hadn't seen Eric and so she walked to a different section of the store.

Steph looked absolutely amazing in a hot bikini top that showed off her amazing tits, and a see-through mesh sarong showing her now-tanned shapely legs and ass. Her formerly pale skin had taken on a sexy tan these past few days, making her look radiant, and her blonde hair looked wet and shiny from the sun and seawater. Eric was not surprised to see Shawn walk inside behind Steph, wearing only his bathing suit shorts and displaying his ripped body. Steph was laughing while talking to Shawn and for some reason her tone made Eric's curiosity grow and led him to want to eavesdrop on them, so he approached unseen.

"Haha, you're so bad! Don't say those things! She's my friend!" Steph's voice could barely be heard over the store's music, but Eric was definitely curious now. She seemed to be talking about Karen. Eric had been suspicious of Karen's behavior over the phone and text messages, not being as communicative as usual. He had attributed it to her being in beach mode, but he was now in a position to learn if something else was up. He decided to try to continue listening but could only catch bits of pieces of what they were saying without risking getting too close. It was especially hard making out what Shawn was mumbling in his deep voice, so Eric mostly heard Steph speak.

"...so excited... Eric's coming... nothing but pure romance... he's her husband..." Steph was barely audible from where Eric stood but those interspersed bits and pieces made Eric feel foolish. Karen was probably just as excited to see him as he was. He felt guilty for spying like a creep and waited shamefully behind an aisle as Steph and Shawn approached the register to pay.

"I mean, she's barely left the room these past two days. It's a miracle she's gotten such a nice tan." Steph commented as her and Shawn walked out the front door. Eric's stomach sank and his heart started racing upon hearing those words. What did Steph mean? Had Karen really stayed inside these days? Was she sick? She had never mentioned being sick in the few chats they'd had these days. The real reason that concerned Eric was quite different, and far more sinister. Eric would not even consciously acknowledge that possibility; Karen would never do something like that.

Eric was on autopilot as he drove to the beach house, mindlessly following his phone's directions. After about 10 minutes of driving, he pulled up to the place. The large house looked amazing, with modern architecture, and was right on the waterfront. Even from his vantage point, Eric could tell the terrace had an amazing view of the water, and he could see the steps leading down to the sand. 'Amazing what drug money can pay for.' Eric thought to himself. He took the champagne bottle, his bag and walked towards the house.

Eric knocked on the front door and waited a few minutes but got no answer. He figured that Shawn and Steph were still walking back from the liquor store and that Karen and Jason must be down at the beach, so he decided to walk around to the side entrance to the terrace he had seen when he parked. The small gate was unlocked and he walked into the terrace.

As Eric was walking towards the sliding glass doors he saw Karen emerge from inside. Eric had to do a quick breath intake; she looked stunning. In the microseconds before she could notice him, Eric's eyes took in all of her beauty. She was walking barefoot, wearing a new bikini that accentuated her toned legs, shapely ass, flat stomach and small but firm and proportional tits. Her skin had taken on a very nice tan, highlighting her muscles and curves as well as giving her a sexy glow. Karen looked absolutely radiant. Eric also noticed that she was wearing an ankle chain on one of her legs, something she had rarely worn before. He didn't even know she owned one, but it went very well with her new bikini and tan, making her look even sexier.

Karen saw him and was startled, clearly not expecting to see him. Eric expected as much, since the last she knew was that he'd arrive much later in the day. Seeing his radiant goddess clad in only a small bikini made Eric forget all about what he had heard in the liquor store; he felt completely elated to see her.

"Hey baby!!" Eric said as he approached her.

"Eric! Hi! I thought you were getting in later today." Karen's voice was full of excitement and nervousness. Her eyes betrayed her bewilderment, but before Eric could really process her initial reaction Karen's beaming smile and warm hug enveloped him. Her skin was hot to the touch.

"I know, but the crisis as work got fixed faster than expected and I wanted to surprise you." Eric explained as he handed her the bottle containing her favorite champagne. He was beginning to get turned on by the sexy aroma of salt, sunblock and a hint of sweat on her skin. "I'm going to go change into my bathing suit so we can go down to the beach, I'm dying to get some sun."

"Ok, our room is the down the hall to the left. I'll see you down there." she replied as she grabbed a nearby beach towel and began walking sexily down the terrace steps.

Eric walked inside where the temperature was a bit cooler due to some good fans. The kitchen and lounge areas were nicely decorated and quite spacious. As he was heading down the hall, he bumped into Jason who was coming out of his room.