In a New Neighborhood Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The ride over had helped overcome the morning's initial shock. Shawn had driven and Steph had been in charge of the music, playing their favorite tunes and some of the guys'. Jason was a perfect gentleman during the ride, playfully hitting on her but not much else. All except Shawn had a couple of cold beers in the car as they headed for the beach. Once there, the girls had been amazed by the beach house.

"You girls like it?" Jason asked.

"It's fucking sick!" Steph had answered.

They quickly dropped off their things in their rooms and went down to the beach, wanting to take full advantage of the day.

Bringing her thoughts back to the present, Karen took a sip of her beer as she looked at the two guys playing catch with the football. She decided to put the memories of the morning behind her, determined to enjoy herself this weekend. Her and Eric could talk things out when he got there.

Thursday Night.

Karen felt pleasurably drunk. It had been a long time since she had been drinking for such a prolonged period of time. Granted, the drinks they had while hanging out at the beach had not been very strong, and besides, sunbathing and throwing the football around had made her sweat most of it out throughout the day, but she still felt their effect on her as she slipped on her thong.

Drunk wasn't all Karen was feeling. She also felt pleasurably naughty. It may have been in part because she had paid so much attention to Jason at the beach. But that wasn't her fault, was it? Steph and Shawn had been inseparable, splashing each other in the waves, sunbathing all over each other, even making bullshit excuses to get away to the house and fuck (Karen was not that naïve). It was evident that Jason would have been the one to keep her company. She did not expect his hands to feel that good on her, though, when she had asked him to help put sunscreen on her back as she lay on her stomach. When Jason had asked for the same favor in return, she spent much more time on his muscular back than she ever had with Eric or with any ex-boyfriend, really massaging it in. She liked the contrast of her small white hands on his dark muscles.

'It's just a little harmless fun' she thought to herself as she applied her makeup. She told herself this was just friendly flirting, nothing more. She took a sip from the champagne glass that Steph had brought her. The guys had really pampered them, buying some extremely expensive champagne, which happened to be her favorite drink. The drink and the shower had helped to refresh her and now she was looking forward to going out with the group for dinner and drinks.

"Hey girl! How are you coming along?" asked Steph as she bounced into the bathroom, as intoxicated as Karen was.

"Almost done." replied Karen.

"Oh, come on, you always wear that! We're in the beach, let loose and let's have some fun!" Steph was referring to Karen's short jean shorts and white tank top. It looked sexy on her, especially with her slightly tanned skin from that day, but Steph held up her choice alternative. It was a yellow miniskirt, very short, and a black crop top that showed off her well-formed abs as well as her bare shoulders. "This is more like it!"

Karen just laughed, took a long sip from her glass, and took the garments from Steph's hand so she could change into them.

The music at the club was loud. Karen hadn't known they were going to end up dancing, but the drinks at dinner made them eager to keep the party going and they went to a nearby place. It was nice, with plenty of good-looking people and a dark ambience that contrasted well against the club's party lights. The four of them were dancing together, enjoying the music.

Karen couldn't help but notice the natural glow and happiness radiating from Steph as she placed her arms around Shawn while dancing close to him, eventually leaning in and making out on the dance floor. She couldn't deny that they made a very sexy couple. She was distracted by this sight when she felt Jason get closer to her from behind and place his hand on her abs, sending a pleasurable sensation across her skin. This time, Karen made no move to remove his hand and kept dancing with Jason.

After some time, Steph came up to Karen, "We're gonna go outside for a smoke, ok?" Karen just smiled and nodded back to her. Steph looked at Karen dancing with Jason and gave her a knowing grin before stepping outside with Shawn.

"How about another drink?" Jason said as he took her by the hand and led her to the bar. He ordered for both of them and then turned to respond to some text messages while Karen waited for the drinks to be prepared. He told her it was something important and that it would take two minutes, but to tell the bartender to put the drinks in his tab.

"Here you go. Should I put it on your boyfriend's tab?" the bartender asked Karen. She was surprised by the question; he had clearly not noticed her wedding ring. But instead of correcting him, she found it quite easy to tell him yes, to put it on her boyfriend's tab. A rush of endorphins flooded over her, probably brought on by the naughty thought of how many people must simply assume her and Jason were a couple based on how they looked and acted around each other that night.

Jason reappeared behind her, thanking her while taking his drink. He led her back out to the dance floor. The song that was playing was very rhythmic and bass-driven, very sexy. Karen was feeling very euphoric from the music, the alcohol and the endorphins, and before she knew it, she found herself grinding back against Jason. Just like the last time they had danced together, she immediately felt the stiffness of his enormous cock. Now that she had seen it with her own eyes, it was easy to visualize it under his jeans. Unlike last time, though, she realized she was wantonly grinding back against it, massaging it with her tight, miniskirt-clad ass.

Jason turned Karen so that they were now dancing while facing each other, except that because his height she could now feel his hardness against her stomach. She felt so sexy, desired. They danced close to each other, swaying to the music. Her braless nipples rubbed across his muscly chest, sending fireworks across her body and into her brain. Before Karen could realize what was happening, Jason lowered his face close to hers and pressed his lips against her own.

Karen was shocked, her eyes darting open. She was married! It was one thing to flirt and dance, even letting him touch some skin, but this was wrong. Karen wished she could say that she slapped Jason across the face and stormed out, but instead her resistance crumbled away almost instantly. She opened her lips and welcomed his darting tongue into her mouth, switching only so she could occasionally nibble and suck on his thick brown lips. Her hand went around his head and held onto his neck, pulling him close. The kiss was passionate, almost desperate, the foreplay of weeks building to this moment. Her pussy was on fire, wetting her even down to her upper thighs.

Karen was mortified when she heard Shawn clearing his throat. She immediately backed away from Jason, trying to play it off as if nothing had happened and surely failing miserably. She could not bear to glance at either Shawn or Steph. "Yo, Jason. We heading back to the house and wanted the keys." Shawn asked.

"I think we'll all go with you. What do you say, Karen?" Jason turned to her. Karen just nodded. She was now so flooded with guilt that she didn't want to look at anyone. She did want to go home now, but just to go to her, fall sleep and try to put this horrible betrayal out of sight and mind.

Once at the house, Steph and Shawn were all over each, drunkenly groping and laughing, quickly disappearing into their bedroom. This left Karen alone with Jason in the lounge area. Jason started walking down the hall and Karen followed. She realized then that she was actually quite drunk. When they reached his room his body language indicated she should go inside.

"Jason, I think what we did was a huge mistake. I'm obviously attracted to you, but I'm married. I just want to go to sleep." Karen whispered in the dark hall.

"It's OK. I'm giving you this room to sleep in tonight. The bed is a lot more comfortable and you deserve it." Jason responded.

"Oh, umm thanks!" Karen smiled shyly and walked inside. She didn't bother turning on the lights. She just took off her skirt and top, getting in bed with nothing but the thong she had on underneath. As soon as she was in the bed, she felt it shift with the weight of Jason getting in the other side. "What are you doing?!" she almost yelled out.

"I never said I wasn't sleeping in this bed too. Don't worry though, I'm just gonna crash." Jason reassured her.

In her drunken state of mind, it seemed wrong to kick Jason out of his own bed. She couldn't well leave either or he'd see her topless. Even trying to put on more clothes would alert him to how undressed she was. She decided she would just fall asleep and sneak out at dawn. As she relaxed, lying on her side away from Jason, her pussy throbbed, reminding her how horny she had been at the club while making out. Her arousal was growing too, probably because of the idea of being nearly naked in a bed with Jason inches away. The feelings of vulnerability and exposure transferred directly into her current state of horniness. She was dying to touch herself to relieve the ache but knew she couldn't.

As she was fighting her urges and trying to fall asleep, she felt movement in the bed next to her but before she could turn to see she felt a pair of thick lips sucking and licking on the back of her neck and shoulder area. Jason had pressed up behind her before she could react and she could immediately tell he was completely nude, his mammoth cock bumping against her ass cheeks. Sparks flew inside Karen, her body needed this, but her mind was yelling as loud as it could. Her conscience, her values, her upbringing, all telling her that this was wrong, that she couldn't do this to Eric.

"Jason! No! Stop, please!! We can't do this! I'm married!" Karen squirmed and tried to get away, but Jason was quick. He already had one hand cupping one of her tits while the other had worked its way down to her hot, soaking-wet sex. Karen's pushing and kicking attempts were fruitless, he had her and was infinitely stronger. "Please...don't!"

"We both want this, baby. Don't pretend you don't. We were made for each other." Jason whispered loudly into her ear as his hands roamed unchecked over her body. Karen kept struggling, but the feeling of his huge cock between her ass cheeks was getting her so wet. Despite what her mind dictated, her body did not want to fight this, and her resistance weakened. She was still pushing him away, but her body was not putting as much force into those pushes.

"Ah! No!" Karen felt one of his large strong hands work its way into her thong, getting his fingers wet as he rubbed her clit. Wow, he was good. His skilled touch, combined with his mouth's overwhelming assault on her flesh, had heightened her arousal to the point where her hips began rocking back and forth. Her breathing became very ragged, accompanying the sounds of Jason sucking on her white skin.

As her rocking movements increased, Karen felt Jason shift his body around as well. She realized her ass was no longer pressed against his thick cock. She almost missed the feeling, and shamefully realizing her ass was gyrating in search of the feeling of it against her. Then she felt it. She was sliding across its awe-inspiring length as she moves back and forth, meaning his monster cock was now wedged between her thighs, rubbing its girth against her soaked thong. Each time it brushed past her pussy it sent shockwaves up her spine. It was so big.

Karen was so distracted by the feeling of that cock and Jason's other hand rubbing her tits and pinching her nipples that she didn't notice him pulling her thong to the side. Her mind did not bother to question why her pussy was now on fire, the sensations of his bare flesh against hers shooting sparks inside her. She was so wet that it took just a few seconds for Jason's pole to get coated in her juices. Karen did not process the danger her marital fidelity was in at that moment, she was in a pleasure trance. All she could do was sigh, moaning softly every now and then, and continue to rock her hips, trying to scratch the itch that burned deep within her.

"That pussy is so wet for me, baby. You're gonna love this." Jason moaned as the tip of his manhood lined up with her opening. He pushed in.

"Aaaaah! Nooo! Stop! Take it out! I can't do this, Jason! I'm married!" Karen's resistance revived, and she genuinely tried pushing Jason away but it was clear that he was not about to stop. Alarms had gone off in her head; she couldn't do this to Eric! He was a great husband to her and she had always been such a good, faithful wife. "Please! Don't!" Karen's words were more labored now, she was being stretched more than she ever had in her entire life. She did not know that it was just Jason's cockhead.

Jason had moved his hands so they were both holding on to Karen's tits. He had waited for Karen's pussy to adjust to his head, and now he slowly pressed inch after inch of dark meat inside the skinny white brunette.

"Uggghhh, god! Fuck!" Karen yelled out. She was gripping the sheets tightly, holding on for dear life. She was in pain but had never felt so much pleasure. Jason had already passed the deepest point that Eric, or any of her two former boyfriends for that matter, had ever reached and was still feeding her more of his python.

"Damn, this pussy is tight! It's OK, it will be a lot looser now that it's getting blacked." Jason continued pressing into her. After a few more inches he finally bottomed out inside her.

"Ooooh, shit! Fuck, it's so big! So big!" Karen moaned.

"Yeah, feel good, don't it?" Jason started pulling his dick out and pushing it back in, slowly savoring this tight white married pussy.

"Mmmhhmm" Karen moaned in the affirmative. She was not moving, letting Jason do all the slow thrusting, as if somehow not moving made her infidelity less grievous.

"Nah, I wanna hear you say it. I want you to tell me how much you want this big black cock." Jason paused his thrusting.

Karen was torn. To say it would be to give in, to betray her loving husband, betray her marriage vows. She did not want to admit to herself (or to Jason) that she was enjoying any of this. But she was. By god she was. They were just getting started and she had never felt so full in her life. She could feel so much dick inside of her. Her pussy was experiencing something completely new and amazing. She bit her bottom lip hard, until she couldn't take it anymore.

"Yes! It feels fucking amazing! I've never been filled like this before."

"So, you want me to keep fucking you? Or you wanna stop right now?"

"No, please, give it to me!"

"Beg for my nigger dick!"

"Please give me that nigger dick!" Karen felt like such a slut as Jason began pounding her hard. "Oh god yes! Fuck me with that big nigger dick!" She probably sounded like the little brunette teen that she and Eric heard that one time at their apartment, but she didn't care. She was reveling in the feeling, uncovering a side of her personality that she did not know existed.

Jason picked her up and placed her on all fours. Karen normally did not like getting fucked doggystyle, but the way Jason was taking charge and manhandling her turned her on. There was no way she would have said no. Karen let out a load man as he put his large cock back into her and began fucking her mercilessly. He was just so big! She could feel her pussy getting resized, changing to adapt to this monster. She even let out a joyful squeal as he spanked her ass. He was fucking her so good, she started feeling an extremely powerful orgasm building inside of her, "Oh my god, I'm gonna cum...so fast! You're gonna make me cum so fast!"

"Yeah, cum all over my black dick, bitch!" Jason roared as he spanked her again.

Karen would never have stood for anyone calling her a 'bitch' and never tolerated any type of disrespect. But in this moment, it turned her on immensely. She felt truly owned; his bitch to take as he pleased. When had she become such a slut? With a loud yell, she came all over his cock.

Jason was not done yet, however. He flipped her over and started fucking her missionary, railing her intensely. Karen instinctively wrapped her arms and legs around his muscular back, pulling him into her. She did not notice or control the words she said next until she heard them herself, "God yes, take that white pussy!"

Jason smiled as he looked into her eyes, "Who owns this white pussy? Tell me, baby."

"You do. It's yours. FUCK!" She came again. Hard. Karen could not believe what she was saying but it felt so natural, so right. She bucked her hips into him as he kept on fucking her. It sounded so loud, the clap of flesh on flesh, augmented by the mixed sweat of their rutting bodies.

They had been going for what seemed like a blissful eternity when Jason redoubled his pace and began moaning, declaring he was going to cum. "Yeah baby, cum in my little white pussy! Fill it up!" Karen begged, her smooth, tanned legs were flailing in the air. With a load roar, Jason began shooting his immense load inside her. Karen had never felt so much hot cum in her pussy, the sensation bringing about yet another orgasm for her. She was so filled with cum that it rapidly started leaking out of her, down her ass and onto the bed. Jason leaned in and the couple began making out yet again, with less urgency this time than in the club. Karen was in ecstasy. After a few minutes, Jason laid beside her. Karen rested her eyes and soon fell into peaceful sleep.

Friday Morning.

"Haha, sounded like someone had fun last night...AND this morning." Steph said to Karen as they sat alone in the kitchen table having breakfast, teasing her the same way that Karen had teased Steph when she had first fucked Shawn. Karen guiltily sipped on her coffee, then flashed a mischievous grin. She thought back to when she had woken up that morning, how guilty and remorseful she had felt, how she had told Jason that the night before had been great but that it was wrong and could never happen again, how Jason had ignored her, kissing her skin, her lips, placing her hand on his already erect monster, how she had looked at it, lust written all over her face, how she had voluntarily moved closer to his cock, kissing it gently and passionately, taking it in her mouth (or as much as she could at least), giving him a passionate blowjob, determined to please him, how she had succeeded in doing just that. He had eventually brought her up to kiss her, which she took advantage of by placing the head of his huge dick at the entrance of her pussy, rubbing it all over and getting it wet until she finally began impaling herself on it. Unlike the night before, the fucking started sensually, less urgent, but just as passionate.

"I knew I'd be owning this pussy since the first time I laid eyes on that fine little white ass. I knew you being all stuck up was just a front. Ain't that right? You've wanted this big black cock since you moved in." Jason had said while licking and sucking her tits as she rode him.

"Mmm, yesss. I was too dumb to realize that I thought I despised you because deep down I was so attracted to you. I guess I didn't want to admit it to myself."

The conversation had spurred both of them on, and soon the wet sounds of their fucking, along with their moans and screams, could be heard all over the house. The recent memory of this gave Karen goosebumps.