In Name Only: Seeds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ollieyah
Ollieyah
96 Followers

Joseph balled his fists as his cock rose up and hungry. He silently he willed himself to calm down. This was his sister, his blood. Any and all thoughts in that direction must be squashed before they're fully developed. He inhaled deeply and regretted it immediately as her soft vanilla fragrance went to straight to his penis. A deluge of illicit images bombarded him triggering the eager twitching of his cock. Hoping to conceal his discomfort, he quickly said the first thing that sprung to mind. "How was your trip?"

Myra stared, slightly puzzled. That he should pose such an ordinary question at their first meeting was odd. Shouldn't there be elated cries joy and heartfelt hugs after so many years of separation? "Uh, w-well, I-it was, uh—"

Mrs. Danvers appeared in the door, at that moment, saving her from uttering a lie. "Pardon me, sir, but Mr. Winthrop has just arrived."

"Winthrop...?" Joseph was irritated but, also, somewhat relieved by his friend's untimely arrival. "Have him wait in my study."

"Yes, sir." Mrs. Danvers left the room, closing them in again.

Myra saw relief briefly flash her brother's eyes, and was hurt by it. She lowered hers to her boots. Despite her effort to buff them to decent shine, the scuffs and scratches were still visible. She'd bought them off of one of the girls at the school. They seemed to be a prime choice when she at the time. However, now, surrounded by so much grandeur, they looked shabby and out of place. She flushed and moved to hide behind a chair. "Joseph I want to—"

"I'm sorry, Myra, but he was expected—"

"And I was not." She supplied quietly, annoyed that he would be so rude as to hint that her arrival at Oaksberth was a whim on her part and not a lordly summons from him.

He cursed his thoughtlessness. "Of course you were... I didn't mean to imply—" He stared at her for long seconds, his thoughts once again turning in a direction he wanted to avoid. "Piers is waiting... I'll see you later?"

"Indeed, yes..." Surely he's not going to leave her now, not when they've just met.

Joseph was tempted to cancel his meeting, but she was having an unbrotherly affect on his libido. He thought it best he remove himself from her presence. He could use a little time to get into a better frame mind. "Excuse me."

"Of course," she muttered, feeling let down. She watched her brother's broad back disappear through the door, letting to of the slight hope that he'd change his mind and send his visitor away. This homecoming has been miserably lacking in the welcome department.

*****

For the first time in his life, he regretted hurting a woman. Women are to be used for pleasure and pleasure only. Sentiments were not part of the equation--ever. But he hurt her, he saw it in her eyes, and that bothered him. She was innocent and tender, so very beautiful and...desirable.

If she'd been any other woman he'd have given in to his impulses and taken her into his arms and kissed her. He'd wanted kiss the hurt away, to suck, lick the sweet plumpness of her lips. His cock twitched just thinking about them. Joseph took a deep breath and released it. He was about to share a room with a man who possessed the uncanny ability to pick up on his amorous moods so he moved to shut out his forbidden thoughts before he entered his study.

Piers was sprawled out in a huge brown leather chair, his legs fully extended in front of him, twirling his hat on a finger. He looked up with a cheerful, "Hallo, old boy, so glad you could make it after all." he said, in a mischievous tone.

"What is it, Piers, I have dozens of reports to read today, make it quick." Joseph sat down and removed a file off of a pile of files to make a point.

"I won't keep you long." Piers eyed him humorously. "So, what's this I hear? You've a guest at Oaksberth?"

"Yes." Joseph said brusquely. He was hoping to keep her existence quiet until he could introduce her without looking like a complete ass in the process—which may be an impossibility given the circumstances.

Joseph's cool manner put his friend on the alert. "May I see her?" Piers asked, casually.

"No." He was all at once very protective of his sister.

Piers arched a disbelieving brow. "Oh come, come, Joseph, we are friends, are we not?"

Joseph grimaced. "On occasion."

"Then why the devil not?"

"Who told you she was here?"

"Clara mentioned you were with a visitor when she showed me in. I didn't know you were expecting anyone. You never mentioned it."

"No, I didn't, which is why I will not thrust you upon her."

"I just want to meet her, nothing more...I promise you." he said, slightly peeved with his friend's inflexible attitude.

Suddenly visions of Piers and Myra in all manner of comprising positions flooded his thoughts. He would not allow this miscreant anywhere near her. "I'm afraid that's not possible. She's had a long journey, she's resting."

"I see... Perhaps later?"

Joseph grunted noncommittally and turned a page of the report he was reading.

"In any case, I have come with marvelous news, my friend." Piers said, grinning ear to ear.

Joseph glanced up from his papers. "News? What news?"

"It seems I am to be a father or... was to be, that is, until a Mr. Horace Riggers challenged me to fisticuffs for the dubious honor of Miss Harrington's, his one true love's, hand in marriage."

Reports briefly forgotten, Joseph leaned back in his chair to study his friend. "Piers, don't tell me... You didn't—?"

Piers nodded, his expression comically pained. "I am afraid so, Joseph." He confessed in an absurdly glum tone. "I don't have your iron will, my friend, I let her have it. All of it, I'm afraid."

Joseph shook his head in disbelief. "When are you going to learn—"

"Yes, yes, I know, don't flood the caves..." Piers waved offhandedly. "I had every intention of pulling out, only... she did something so unexpectedly wicked... I just had to stay in there to experience it all."

Joseph thought the woman unremarkable and easily forgotten. He wondered what she could have possible done to captivate his philandering friend. "Care to elaborate?" He asked, intrigued.

Piers smiled. "Well, as you know, she is somewhat lacking in a particular department—though the warm friction was satisfying as were her enormous breasts, but I had become slightly bored with the whole thing, and was about to suggest her plump backside as an alternative. I believe she sensed my waning interest because that's when she...well...to put it bluntly, she seized my cock with her tight hot muscled walls and fucked me like the talented whore she is. Ah, yes she was . . . le magnifique." Piers sighed, reminiscing.

"Are you saying you couldn't pull out?" Joseph asked, doubtfully.

"I'm saying I didn't want to." He said, his grey eyes twinkling in spite of the seriousness of the matter. "Suffice it to say, dear sweet Elizabeth had accomplished her objective for the evening... The delicious woman squeezed me dry."

Joseph shook his head, surprised at his friend's foolishness. "Who is Mr. Riggers?" He inquired.

"Ah, now we get to it... Mr. Riggers is the father of my child." Piers revealed, straight faced.

He didn't find Harrington's daughter's claim of pregnancy the least bit funny. "I've work to do, Winthrop—"

Piers held up a hand. "Patience my friend. I'll get to the point in a moment."

Joseph sighed impatiently and leaned back in his chair to listen, again.

"Last week Miss Harrington summoned me to her home—I was only happy to oblige after New Year's wonderful performance. She then proceeded to inform me of the child she carried, naming me as the father. I was just getting over the shock of it all when Mr. Riggers burst in the room and demanded I keep my womanizing hands off of his intended. He loudly proclaimed his love and affection for Miss Harrington and his belief that she carried his child. Of course, you know that I was never so cruel as to get in the way of true love. So I apologized profusely, much to Elizabeth's dismay, and made a speedy exit out of there."

"You're lucky Mr. Riggers came along when he did else I'd be congratulating you on your recent, but unfortunate, nuptials." Joseph said, dryly.

"Alas, too true, too true... but enough of me," he said, eyeing his friend furtively. Joseph unwillingness to introduce his mystery guest piqued his interest; he couldn't let it go completely. "Back to your guest...is she a friend, a relative or, ah... perhaps a lady love?

He'd never mention having a sister, not even to his closest friend. Joseph flushed slightly. He was ashamed of himself, and unwilling to disclose his reprehensible behavior. Their true relationship is better left unsaid, for now. "She is a relative."

"Really, I'd thought you alone in the world." Piers said, mildly surprised. "When would be a good time to meet her? Tomorrow perhaps? She is sure to be well rested by then, don't you think?"

Joseph eyed him narrowly. "Tomorrow's out of the question. I'll be out most of the day and my guest won't be receiving callers in my absence." He said, in no uncertain terms.

Piers observed the unyielding expression in his friend's eyes and backed off. He would have to wait until Joseph was ready to introduce them, or, at least...he'd try.

Chapter Four

Myra followed the maid up the magnificent staircase. The oak volutes and ornate railings were large and very impressive. The expert buffing rivaled that of Brier school. Clara led her down a long wide hall, turned a corner and then opened the third door they came to.

"This be your room, miss." She said tersely, plopping Myra's travel case on the floor. She walked to a door on the right. "Here's your bathroom, and there's a sitting room through that door over there." She pointed to the door opposite of the bathroom. Clara studied the other woman as she moved around the room. Not a hint of gratitude on her face. Clara fumed. Who does she think she is? Mr. Ellison's given her these gorgeous set of rooms and she hasn't blinked an eye. "Do you want me to unpack you things, miss?

Myra glanced at the disagreeable maid, for some unfathomable reason Clara had chosen to dislike her. "That's not necessary, Clara...you may go."

"Dinner's at seven...Miss." Clara said with a hint of insolence in her voice.

Myra effectively dismissed Clara from her mind. She was busy taking in the huge, beautifully furnished room. The bed could easily accommodate five of her. Why in heavens name would he assign her such an enormous room? She was sure she'd never get used to Oaksberth. Here, she was truly a duck out of water.

She unpacked her clothes and hung them into a very spacious cedar closet, chuckling when she stepped back to scrutinize her work. Her frocks took up no space at all; it was travesty to have them hanging in there at all.

Shrugging, she decided to explore the bathroom. It was twice the size of her room at school. It was elegantly tiled and very extravagant. A beautiful porcelain tub sat in the middle of the room and two toilets as well—though one of them was strangely made. Would she appear gauche if she asked its purpose?

The sitting room was furnished more comfortably. Plush seating, beautiful Tiffany lamps, a thick hearth rug in front of the fireplace, shelves of books and little dishes of candies was a welcoming change. Myra sat down on one of the comfortable chairs to absorb it all. She was exhausted. Her journey across two states, the confusion of her initial meeting with her brother and his staff had drained her. She lay back on the soft cushions and drifted off to sleep.

*****

Joseph clutched a knife in tense hand. He was having a devil of a time concentrating on his meal. His pulse leapt up each time she closed her mouth around a morsel of food. To make matters worse, his dick has been hard during the entire meal. He bit into another piece of steak, chewing it slowly and deliberately. If he concentrated on his food, and not her enticing lips, he could get through the meal.

Myra peeked at her brother to determine his mood, but as she really did not know him well enough, she thought it didn't really matter what mood he happened to be in, she wanted to discuss her return to Brier. "Joseph, may I ask you a question."

Joseph looked up from his plate, eager to hear anything she had to say. "Yes?"

"Why am I here?" She asked, quietly.

"Pardon?"

"Your household is perfectly run, and will most likely continue to do so without my interference."

He took a moment to answer. His reasons for summoning her home seemed more vital than ever now that she was here, alive and real and incredibly desirable. "Oaksberth is your home Myra and I am your brother. It is only right that we're reunited." His body was ablaze with unsolicited lusts, but he managed to lighten his voice when he answered her.

Myra swallowed her disappointment. She'd hope for something more profound. "I was never wanted by our parents or by you, for that matter." She dropped her eyes to her plate as she continued on. "I am convinced we could have lived the rest of our lives without knowing one another and would've been none the worse for it."

Joseph set his knife and fork down. "I am guilt-ridden." He admitted, honestly. "I held our parent's memorial without a thought to contact you until it was too late. I have a sister I'd rarely thought about and... I'm deeply ashamed to have neglected my duty to you."

Some of the hurt she'd been feeling since her arrival abated. "I share the blame also, Joseph... I-I didn't exactly reach out to you either."

Joseph smiled, his dimple deepening in his cheek. Myra's heart fluttered disturbingly. She glanced away quickly. "I-I would not mind our corresponding once I returned to Brier school."

"Return?" He frowned. "You think to go back to that school?"

"Well...yes, I had thought I would." She licked her lips nervously. "If you grant me an allowance which will permit me to further my education... I—Joseph, I want to teach—"

They've only had a few weeks to become acquainted yet he found himself permanently drawn under her spell. His thoughts, his dreams were always of her. Her presence at Oaksberth has not been as he'd envisioned—siblings with no genuine desire to know one another at this stage in their lives, eagerly wanting to go their separate ways. No, things are quite the opposite of his expectations.

Ever since she entered his life, his cock has refused to remain flaccid in her presence for any length of time. He spends his days wanting to be near her, wanting to hear her voice regardless of what she saying, wanting to drown himself in her vanillin scent, wanting to pick her up and burying himself in her warmth.

Although they have not been long acquainted, he found the very idea of her leaving him unthinkable. But she wants to leave you! "There's nothing for you in Tyrone." He told her, tensely. "This is your home now, Myra. You've duties to attend to here."

Myra gripped the utensils tightly in her hands and continued logically. "Joseph...your home is very efficiently run by Mrs. Danvers, my presence is unnecessary. Besides, I have no experience whatsoever in managing a household, let alone one of this size. I will, most likely, confuse your staff and throw things off kilter... Surely, you do not want the kind of chaos an amateur such as I would cause—"

"You will learn." He interrupted stubbornly. He would not be swayed in this. She will remain at Oaksberth with him.

"But... Joseph...you must understand... I've always wanted to become a teacher—"

"You are not leaving." He said, returning to his meal. How could she even consider leaving him when he yearned to be with her at every opportunity? Isn't she struggling with the same confusion as he?

Myra wanted to force him to listen, to understand and appreciate her goals in life, but she cautioned herself not to press him. She sensed it would be unwise to continue at this time. He was obviously not in the mood to listen to her tonight. She did not want to alienate this man—this stranger who is her brother. She will plead her case at a later date because she was not yet ready to give up.

*****

Matilda Henshaw slid up and down his rod with fervent enthusiasm. Her excitement was not just for his sex, but for the success of her, as some would call it, "hopeless undertaking". She's finally snagged the great Joseph Ellison. "I knew you'd come around, lover... mmmm... yes... harder...harder Joseph..."

Joseph held her hips immobile as he pumped into her. Sweat beaded his brow as he worked toward his release. She shook her head wildly, letting her long brown hair caressed his thighs. The cool silken texture was just what he needed to attain relief. He shoved into her one last time and climaxed. She screamed his name and her legs gripped his hips as her inner walls quaked around him.

He'd accomplished what he set out to do this evening. He was finished with her and impatient to return home to his sister. He lifted her off of his deflating girth, and then turned on his side to snatch off the lambskin.

Matilda fell beside him on the bed, her eyes closed and breasts heaving from exertion. "Oh, lover, that was absolutely amazing." She glanced over at him, her eyes glowing with satisfaction, which quickly changed to surprise when she saw what he was about. "What are you doing?" She said, rising on her elbows.

He'd risen from the bed and picked up his trousers the moment her head touched the pillow. "I'm getting dressed."

"But...I want you to spend the night and have breakfast with me in the morning. Mother and Father are on holiday. I have the run of the place." She informed him, posing suggestively so as to influence his decision.

"No." He'd regretted bedding her the second she started saying words of love. He only wanted to fuck her, nothing more.

"But, Joseph, I love you...and I thought that after tonight...well...you'd ask me to marry you. I-I saved myself for you."

Joseph turned at that, a brow raised skeptically. "Saved yourself?"

Matilda nodded.

"Are you suggesting you were a virgin?"

Matilda blushed. "I-yes...yes I am... a-and when I tell father what we've done he'll insist we marry."

Fully dressed now, Joseph walked over to the bed and looked down at her. His eyes ran down the length of her smooth creamy body. "I wear prophylactics, didn't you notice? I will admit it dulls sensations somewhat, but it does not mask the tearing of tissue."

"Well, I don't care about any old pro-pro-prophy—things... I was a virgin, I swear it." She insisted stubbornly.

"You fuck like you've been doing it for quite some time, Matilda. And I expect your father knows this as well."

"But, I am a—was vir—"

He pressed a finger to her lips. "Shh... I thank you for a most pleasurable evening, and I really mean that, but, unfortunately, its time for me to go."

She started to rise from the bed. "No, no, Joseph, stay...please..."

"I can't do that." He said, turning away. "No need to rise, I let myself out."

"Wait, Joseph—I-I-I didn't actually mean I was a virgin in the truest sense of the word!" She said, in a desperate tone. "I-I was joking, really...Joseph! Joseph! Come back!"

"Goodnight, Matilda."

Chapter Five

Myra closed the door to her parent's bedroom with a sigh of relief. It's taken her a while to build up the nerve to visit the room, she hadn't been sure she'd even wanted to, but curiosity and a need to escape her brother's presence decided for her.

The strange sensations she experienced around him were escalating. She didn't understand it, and she did not like it. She had to get back to school. She planned to bring up her education again, as soon the opportunity arose.

Ollieyah
Ollieyah
96 Followers
123456...9