In Name Only: Seeds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ollieyah
Ollieyah
96 Followers

Joseph's heart clenched at the wounded look on her face. "That may have been true for them... but, I will gladly bear your weight upon myself." His said, his blue eyes intent. "You are very much wanted by me, Myra...very, very much."

Blushing, Myra lowered her lashes. She chose not to analyze the strange gleam in her brother's eyes, choosing only to accept the sincerity of his declaration. "Thank you, Joseph."

Unnoticed by either of them, Clara had entered with a tray of lemonade. She observed the attentive way Joseph treated his sister. She heard the way his voice caressed her name when he spoke to her. She saw the way his eyes ate her up when she wasn't looking. Clara wasn't blind or stupid. He desired his own sister! She knew the signs men gave off. The bulge in his trousers said it all. Seething with jealousy, she poured two glasses of freshly made lemonade, sashayed over to her competition, conveniently tripped and "accidently" flung a glass of the cold liquid in Myra's face.

"Oh!" Myra jumped out of the chair, gasping and blinking as the lemonade saturated her face and clothes.

Hiding a satisfied smirk, Clara ran for a napkin. "Oh, miss, I'm—"

Joseph was immediately on his feet. "Get out!" He roared.

Clara's triumph soon turned to fear in light of the absolute fury on her lover's face. She stuffed a napkin in Myra's hand and swiftly quit the room. She was afraid she might have gone too far.

Myra glanced down at herself. She was soaked through, her breasts and nipples were clearly discernible through the thin cloth. "Oh no..." she whispered. Completely mortified, her eyes rose to his.

Flames leapt into his eyes as he gazed down at what the liquid revealed. "Darling..." he whispered huskily.

Myra's body responded instantly to his heated look. She blushed scarlet and ran out of the room.

Seconds later, Joseph, having regained some of his composure, followed.

*****

After sponging herself off, Myra walked back into her room with only her bloomers, leaving the upper half of her body bare. Warm air from her windows cooled her wet skin. She was tempted to stand there and enjoy rarity of it. The day has been a very hot. Myra longed for the cold days of winter.

She opened the door to her closet, and scanned its contents. She had a dilemma. She owned two chemises and both were soiled. She could wear a blouse without one, but it would not lend much concealment to the nakedness underneath. She was contemplating what she should do when Joseph entered her room uninvited.

"Joseph! " She squeaked. She scrambled around for some cover, settling on her using hands, which concealed very little.

His dick inflated in seconds as he took in her smooth delicate shoulders and generously round up-tilted breasts, tiny waist and flaring hips made his mouth water. It was then he realized that his absorption with his sister had become a full-blown obsession, and eventually he would have no choice but to take her for his own.

Myra finally snatched a pillow off the bed to shield herself from his heated gaze. "Joseph...you should have knocked. I-I'm not decent—"

He closed the distance between them, leaning in to inhale her scent. His dick ticked impatiently. "Forgive me, love," he said, his voice thick with desire, "I wanted to apologize on behalf of my maid. She will be fired."

A pulse beat rapidly in her throat. She felt uncomfortable being so close while in her state of undress. "N-No, please don't do that. I'm-I'm sure she didn't mean to-to—it was an accident." Myra didn't want to upset his household. Things had to remain as they were if she is to break free of this place. "Please, I'm sure she needs the work."

"If that's what you want." He relented. "But if you have any more trouble with that particular maid, do not hesitate to dismiss her."

"I-I can't do that." She objected. Surely he wasn't going to pass that responsibility on to her.

"In any case, "he continued, "it has come to my attention that you are in need of a wardrobe—one befitting an Ellison. We will go to the shops Monday and have some things put on order. Also, there's a seamstress in Hartview our mother used to employ. We shall look her up."

Her eyes widened. "Oh, but-but...I don't need—" She stammered.

"Yes you do, love." He murmured, gazing at her lips.

This is exactly what she was trying to avoid—all roads leading to permanency. "Joseph, I promise you, I-I have no need of new clothing, in fact I—"

He placed a gentle finger on her parted lips. "I want to, darling...humor me."

"I-I—" She stared into his eyes and agreed without further thought. "Yes..."

Joseph smiled, and then because he could not resist, he kissed her lightly at the corner of her mouth. Myra's nipples constricted to aching peaks, she squeezed the pillow harder.

Joseph eyes were on her parted lips, he was dying to cover them with his. "Thank you, Myra." He whispered. And then, before he pressed for more, he quickly strolled out of the room.

Drawing in deep breaths, Myra fell on her bed. Never before had her heart beat so fast that she believed herself in danger of fainting. Never have her nipples become so stiffly erect that she wanted to rub them for relief. And most upsetting of all, never before had warm moisture slid from her vagina. She'd thought she might have wet herself at first, but quickly ruled it out when she realized it slid from the pulsating place between her legs.

Myra worried that her silly crush has now grown into something horribly inappropriate. She will have to gain control of herself before she did something she'll truly regret.

*****

Joseph's encounter with Myra left him painfully hard. Fortunately, he knew where to go for temporary relief. He found her dusting furniture in his study.

Clara twisted around when he entered, but wouldn't meet his eyes. "Sir?" She inquired meekly.

He stared impassively at the woman who assaulted his sister. She was very pretty, tall and slender, blonde hair and chocolate eyes. She was farm bred, so she was also strong for a woman of her size. She's the complete opposite of his sister which made her perfect for what he needed right now. "Bend over and spread your legs, Clara."

"Yes sir." Clara's pussy pulsed eagerly. She'd been worried he'd quit fucking her, but he was here, and he wanted her.

He put on a condom, turned up her skirt, yanked her bloomers down, and unceremoniously jammed his dick into her. He pounded into her ruthlessly, wanting to expel his load quickly. The maid's pleasure was not his concern; he only took her for the specific purpose of relief.

But his motives were unknown to Clara and his cruel treatment had a reverse effect. Joseph's powerful thrusts boosted her confidence; she was delighted by his rough use of her. It proved he wanted her. She gripped his hips to remain attached to him, moving with great zeal on his dick. "Yes...oh yes...more, more..."

Joseph leaned over and grabbed her neck, "if you ever use those claws of yours on my sister again, I will throw your whoring ass to the streets. Am I clear, Clara?" He said in a menacing tone.

How can he make such passionate love to her and mean what he says? I don't believe you! I don't believe you! I don't believe you! Was her silent mantra as he hammered into her.

He applied more pressure when she did not respond. "Are you listening?" He hissed, climaxing on his last surge into her hole.

Unable to hold back any longer, she shuddered with an explosive orgasm. "Oh....yesss....." She cried out hoarsely.

Relieved to have spent his seed, Joseph slid out of her pussy, pulled off the drenched lambskin and threw it in the wastebasket beside his desk. Clara remained bent over his desk, panting and quivering. She hasn't felt this good since that fateful day on the path with her priest.

He used a handkerchief to wipe off his dick and then straightened his clothes. "Finish you chores." he told her, on his way to the door. "And Clara..."

Legs still shaking, Clara pulled skirts down and then picked up the feather duster. "Sir?"

"You have one time to disobey me and you're gone." His eyes held no leniency.

"Yes sir." Clara berated herself for being so stupid. She'd better worm her way into Myra's good graces if she wanted to win. Besides, there's no reason to be jealous of his sister because she is his sister and not true competition. He couldn't do anything unseemly with her anyway. No, the real completion is the women he fucks when he goes out at night. She had to find a way to put a stop to it.

Chapter Seven

Most young women her age would be thrilled to go on a shopping trip into Hartview. But Myra, after regaining her senses from the strange episode she experienced with her brother the other day, viewed it as a trap. Yes, they were a definite improvement over hers, but each article of clothing, in which she was now adorned, was a snare entangling her into her brother's life.

She will admit she did like fine lingerie and superior quality clothing, though she could have done without the uncomfortable bust contraption the woman chose for her. She put a hand to her taut waist, and took a deep breath. It was no use, the thing was too restricting. She was dying to remove it. Besides, women of today don't enjoy confinement and she happens to be one of them.

Joseph had a mind to have her dress more suitable for her role as lady of the manor. Her mind rebelled against it. She did not want to be the lady of anything. She wanted leave. If she could just get him to listen, really listen, to what she had to say, he'd realize she didn't belong here.

But Joseph avoided any talk of her leaving; he refused to hear her petition for independence. She hoped to change that today. Their planned excursion around the property will afford her the opportunity to broach the subject again.

Myra caught her image in the mirror. She hardly recognized the modern woman as herself. The clothes were nice, she supposed, but they won't persuade her to change her mind. She was ready, more than ready—in fact, she was inexplicably anxious to return to Pennsylvania.

*****

Joseph chauffeured his sister around a portion of the grounds. Myra's bright eyes and lovely smile renewed his appreciation for Oaksberth. He hadn't enjoyed the beauty of the sloping hills, or the stream of rushing waters, which divided their property in half, in a long while.

Oaksberth was huge. It would take more that a day to see it all. With that in mind, he had Mrs. Danvers prepare a basket for a picnic lunch. She packed it with more food than either of them could eat. Myra declined the baked chicken and potato salad, opting for a glass of cold mint tea instead.

Joseph couldn't take his eyes off her. As siblings, they were very alike in coloring, but that's it. She was feminine and proper and incredibly sexy. The way she moved, the way her plump lips glistened when she smiled, the way she blushed whenever he watched her too intently, bewitched him.

His gaze lingered on her chest. He felt a sense of loss. Her new clothes hid the shadowy bumps which so often tantalized him. He wished now that he hadn't insisted she get a new wardrobe, the old one was much more accommodating. "So, what do you think of Oaksberth?"

She glanced around her. Wildflowers grew abundantly around the small field. "Your home is very beautiful. You must love it here." She would have liked to remain in this particular place for a time, but not with Joseph. He made her nervous. Her instincts warned her of danger.

Joseph wasn't happy with her repeated attempts to detach herself from their home. She belonged here with him. "Oaksberth is yours too, Myra. I want you to like it here." He said, positioning himself next to her.

Myra's stomach fluttered nervously, she could feel his heat. She tried to reposition herself in order to put some space between them, but short of sitting in the grass and staining her new dress, she was stuck. "It's very nice," she said, leaning away from him, "and I'm grateful for your generosity but I-I—"

"Darling, this is your home." He traced the curve of her jaw with a finger. "This is where you belong."

"Joseph," she began quietly, deftly avoiding his touch. "I'd hoped we could talk—"

He loved to watch her mouth form words. "Talk...? Talk about what, darling..." he muttered absently as he leaned in to take her lips.

"Well, well, well," came a drawling voice from behind them, "If it isn't my neglectful friend and his mysterious houseguest."

Joseph stiffened, dropped his hand from his sister's face, and turned hostile eyes on the intruder. "Piers..." he said tightly, "you keep showing up... uninvited."

Piers detected some resentment in Joseph's voice but he ignored it. He was tired of waiting for an invitation. He wanted to meet the woman responsible for taking up all of his friend's time. "I confess, I do have a penchant for turning up when least expected." Piers grinned, his gaze on Myra. "But how else am I to catch people at their worst? Besides, forewarned is forearmed, and I simply can't allow that, can I?"

Joseph scowled, not in the least amused with his friend's wit or his damned persistence. "How did you find us?

Piers lifted a brow. "This is your favorite place, is it not...I knew you'd bring your guest here to show off this exciting array of flora." He said, smiling down at Myra.

She smiled in return. Myra was grateful for his friend's interruption. If he had not come, Joseph would have... No. She thought, mentally shaking her head. Joseph would have done nothing untoward. Of that, she was certain.

Joseph observed the interaction between them, he didn't like it. "What are you doing here?" He asked sharply.

Seeing there was no room for him to comfortably recline on the blanket, Piers had no problem plunking down on the grass beside Myra. He enjoyed the becoming blush on her exquisite face. "Since you missed our appointment at the club, I thought I'd pay a visit to see if all was in the right. Your very competent housekeeper informed me that you were picnicking with your guest. It was elementary reasoning after that, and, well... here I am." He snapped off a blade of grass and slid it between his teeth, studying Myra all the while. "Won't you introduce me to this charming young lady?"

Feeling strongly territorial, Joseph reluctantly introduced him. "Myra this is Piers Winthrop, an old and incredibly annoying friend of mine."

Piers laughed. "It's a pleasure, my dear." He said, extending a hand. Myra placed her hand in his, and he, with a devilish glint in his eyes, kissed it.

Flushing, she snatched her hand away. "Thank you." She said, giving her brother a quick glance. His friend was very forward.

Joseph clenched his jaw. "Leave off flirting, Piers." He's watched his friend turn the charm on many young women in the past. His sister won't be added to the legion of ruined ladies Piers discarded when his interest waned.

"It's my nature." Piers said, watching him narrowly. What's with him? Who is this woman? "Are you a relative, perhaps?"

Myra glanced at him, surprised. "Why, yes, of course, I'm Joseph's—"

"Don't be rude, Winthrop," Joseph broke in swiftly, "You don't know my guest well enough to be so impertinent."

Piers brow rose. This situation was strange. Joseph was strange. His curiosity intensified. "If you would, Myra...I like to get to know you better. When may I call on you?"

Myra stared at him, stunned. "Well, I-I am not sure..." she hedged, glancing at her brother's thunderous expression.

"As usual, you've worn out your welcome, Winthrop." He stood up and then helped his sister to her feet. "Come, Myra, you've had enough for today." Joseph felt like punching something...Pier would be a perfect punching bag right now. If she were not here, he would have given in to the urge to bash the man's face in. What does he think he's playing at?

Myra sensed Joseph was angry with his friend so, as to cause no more conflict between them, she went along docilely. She had no desire to see grown men fight.

Piers leaned back in the grass, watching as Joseph helped the young woman into the buggy. "Shall I meet you later at the club, Joseph?" He asked idly.

Now that Myra was securely beside him, he could breathe easier. "Perhaps... We shall see." He answered. He climbed into the buggy and picked up the reins.

"Adieu, sweet maiden..." Piers said, bowing with flourish as they rode away. "I am certain we will meet again."

"Goodbye." She returned with a polite smile. He was very handsome and witty, but she had no intention of forming a bond here in Connecticut. She had to get away, and soon. She couldn't shake of the feeling that some kind of catastrophe will befall her if she remained at Oaksberth too much longer.

Joseph had never been jealous of Piers before, but he had been today. She'd blushed for him...And how beautiful she'd looked with a delicate tinge on her cheeks. He'd wanted to take her in his arms and kiss her, and he would have done if Piers had been there. He wondered if he would have stopped at one kiss. Even now, he was tense and hard, and aching to taste her. He glanced at her profile. How can a woman be so sexually alluring and yet so innocently unaware of it?

It was wrong to want his sister the way he did. But he did. He was weary of trying to assuage his hunger with women he didn't want. Eventually, he will renounce what's right and what's proper, and take her.

******

He warned her not to go to him unless called upon, but she had to take the chance tonight. She spied on him all day and noticed that he'd had an erection for most of it. A man as virile as Joseph can't suffer through a whole day without going crazy, and neither can she. His plight fed hers until she was ready to climb the walls. She'd wanted to beg him to take her on the floor somewhere—anywhere. Joseph will welcome her to his bed tonight, if only to gain some relief.

Myra's arrival has changed him somehow. Clara was losing her place in his bed and, after all the maneuvering she had to do to get there, that was completely unacceptable. She'd used an arsenal of feminine wiles just to get him to notice her. She wasn't going to give him up so easily. The only avenue she had left was to trap him. She's ripe for a child. She should become pregnant quickly, tonight, in fact, if things go her way.

She slipped inside his room, hastily cupping the flame of the candle so the sudden gust of wind wouldn't blow it out. She heard him whisper, "Myra...?"

"No sir, it's me, Clara..." She held the flickering candle up so he could see her face. Her gaze found his distended cock. She licked her lips. "I noticed how, uh, uncomfortable you were today. I've come to help—"

"Get out." He ordered coldly. He could definitely use a woman right now, but Clara's disregard for his authority was getting out of hand.

Passion cooled as the heat of mortification took its place. "S-Sir, I-I merely wanted to—"

Hard eyes glittered in the candle light. "Clara, if you value your position at Oaksberth you will cease your pathetic explanations and go back to your room."

Knowing she was not in the position to press her luck, she backpedaled to the door. "Yes sir...but if you should need me..." Her offer was met with stony silence. Admitting defeat for now, she hurried from his room.

She tried to ignore his behavior concerning his sister, but not anymore.

The look in his eyes whenever he watched Myra was not that of an affectionate brother. And he watched her constantly. Wherever she was, he was never far away, never far behind. And more often than not, the bulge in his crotch was always blaringly evident.

The name he whispered when she entered his room tonight had been a confirmation of what she refused to believe. He thinks of his sister while he's in bed at night with his cock at full height. No. No. She's mistaken. He said Myra's name because...well, they are the only inhabitants on that floor so naturally he'd think it was Myra. After all, he did order her not to come to his room so he had no reason to think she'd show up.

Ollieyah
Ollieyah
96 Followers
1...34567...9