In Name Only: Seeds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ollieyah
Ollieyah
96 Followers

Clara tried not to resent his interest in the other woman, but it was unavoidable. Myra was stunning. She had the finest skin and the most luxurious black hair. She was jealous, she was incredibly jealous, but she reminded herself of one glaring fact... Myra is Joseph's sister. There will never be anything more between them than that—there can't be.

A scandal of that sort would destroy the Ellison Empire. They'd be ostracized from polite society. Joseph wouldn't allow that to happen. The family's name means too much to him, which is why she'll allow herself to only feel disappointed for not getting her way tonight. She was by no means discouraged.

*****

Joseph dismissed the disobedient maid from his mind. He was too intent on calming the smoldering desires of his aching flesh. If anyone had told him a month ago that he'd obsess over a woman, he'd have laughed in their faces and called them all fools. But, as it is, he's the fool, a fool for the sound of one woman's voice, a fool for a coveting a whiff of her perfume and the beguiling light in her eyes. Mornings never come fast enough for him, he longed to be close to her every moment of the day.

He'd almost had kissed her the day of the picnic. He'd almost tasted her lips. Joseph frowned, remembering Piers unexpected appearance. He detested the way the other man had looked at her. If he touches her I'll kill him. Joseph vowed, grinding his teeth. Friendship meant nothing when compared to his love for his sister.

Chapter Eight

Last night, as she lay in the bed trying to think of ways to get Joseph back, Clara came up with a plan to cause contention between the siblings. Besides, it's only right Myra learns of her brother's exploits. She may even hint at a pregnancy, for good measure. Myra was very innocent. She'll be horrified that her brother had taken advantage of a maid and sympathetic to her plight. This plan just may facilitate her marriage into the Ellison fortune.

In order to get to Myra, she had to volunteer to clean the upstairs rooms. Mrs. Danvers eyed her suspiciously when she suggested it, but allowed her to do so with a warning not to dawdle.

She spent the morning cleaning, waiting for Myra to return from breakfast to put her plan in action. Myra always returned to her rooms in the mornings after Joseph leaves for his office in Hartview to write countless letters to only god-knows-who. Clara found it amusing that she was so dedicated to her correspondence given that she's received only one letter since she took up residence at Oaksberth.

"Good morning, miss." She said in a chipper tone.

Myra glanced up from the letter she was writing, her smile faltered when she saw who addressed her. "Uh, good morning, Clara." She watched as the maid began dusting furniture. In her weeks here at Oaksberth, Clara had never cleaned her rooms. "Is Maggie not well today?" she asked, her brow furrowed with concern.

"Maggie's fine, miss, I volunteered to help her along this morning, is all."

"Oh..." Myra said, returning to her letter. She read it through, changing her mind about some things and crossing out others. She missed Molly dreadfully. She wanted to pour all of her concerns into the letter, but she didn't want to alarm her friend by revealing too much. She hopes the next letter she writes will carry news of her return to Brier school.

Clara peeked at her slyly, sighing heavily for a dramatic effect.

Myra glanced in her direction. "Is something wrong?" She asked, though she would rather focus on her letter.

Clara stopped dusting and whirled around, an eager yet cautious look on her face. "Well, I don't know if I should say anything—"

"Well, if you'd rather not..." Myra said, relieved. She'd prefer not to be in the maid's confidence.

"Actually... I'm in love!" Clara did a few quick twirls, hugging the feather duster to her breast with a dreamy smile.

"In love?" Myra asked, surprised to see the usually churlish maid so jubilant. "Why, that's...that's...uh, wonderful, Clara. Are you to marry?

Clara sobered up. "I-I hope so...I love him desperately, and Joe—that is, he loves me, too."

Myra observed the maid carefully. "I'm sorry, but you said—were you going to say my brother's name?"

A flash of fear crossed over her face. "Oh, no, no, no miss... I-I didn't mean—I-I wasn't implying—pardon me, miss." Clara returned to dusting the room.

Determined to know the truth, Myra stepped into her path and grabbed her hand to halt her maniacal movements. "Clara...you and my brother have-have— " Myra was suddenly reluctant to say the words., but she had to know. "Are you and my brother...? Have you been intimate with him?"

Clara bowed her head like a perfectly contrite and obedient servant and nodded. "Yes miss," she whispered.

Myra put her hand to her breast, surprised at the pain she felt there. It was as if an arrow had shot through her heart. "B-But he wouldn't...he's your employer—h-he wouldn't—"

Clara sniffled. "I-I'm sorry, miss, I shouldn't have said anything. It's just..." She caressed her stomach gently with a faraway expression on her face.

Myra's eyes followed the telling gesture and felt her body chill. "Clara...are you—"

"Oh please, miss...I-I must finish my work or Mrs. Danvers will have my hide for falling behind in my duties." Clara stepped around her to continue with her work.

Myra sat down at her desk, her half-written letter now forgotten as she stared blankly out the window. She's become fond of her brother the last few weeks, but how is she to feel now. Hurt. She really hurt. She wanted to cry. She wanted to scream. She wanted to hurt him back. How could he sleep with the hired help? How could he sleep with Clara and...and...why did she care? Joseph can do whatever he pleased. She has no say as to how he conducts his life.

Clara has only showed her how wrong she was to believe in him. She's not going to delay their talk any longer. She will have his answer today.

Clara finished the room, every now and then she'd glance in the other woman direction. Myra believed her. Let's see you turn me away now, Mr. High and Mighty Joseph Ellison. She thought, smugly.

*****

Joseph arrived home early from the office after spending a very unproductive day in meetings. She was on his mind all day and he'd been anxious to see her. But the cool reception he'd received was not what he'd envisioned on his drive home.

Myra barely glanced at him, and any conversation he tried to engage her in died out quickly. He didn't understand it, and he didn't like it. What had he done to warrant the silent treatment? He's furnished her with an expensive wardrobe, given her control of his household, anything she wants is hers. He's been more than generous in everyway, yet he felt her displeasure.

They were waiting for dessert, when he finally had enough of the strained silence. "Is there something troubling you, Myra?"

She wanted to shout. You! You're troubling me! "No...why do you ask?"

"You haven't said two words to me this evening, has something upset you?" he asked, his gaze intent.

She watched Maggie remove the platter of roast duck. "I'm fine." She said flatly, managing a tight smile—though she still couldn't bring herself to look at him very long. She didn't want to bring up Clara's difficulties in the hearing of the other servants.

Joseph keen eyes didn't miss the fleeting look of betrayal in her eyes before she lowered them. "I disagree, darling—" He began. He would have continued on, but Clara chose that moment to arrive with their desserts. She set Joseph's before him first, brushing her breasts against his shoulder when she set it down. Joseph didn't spare her a glance. He was occupied with his sister.

Myra drew in an outraged breath. She wanted to push the maid off of her brother. Clara was unbelievably brazen! She couldn't believe the woman's audacity—hovering over him in such a common way. And Joseph's lack of censure was revealing. There was no doubt now that Clara told her the truth. How could you, Joseph? She threw her napkin on the table and rose to her feet. She glared briefly at Clara, before she announced in a stiff tone. "You are right Joseph, I'm not well. I have a headache. I think I'll skip dessert tonight. Excuse me."

Taken completely off guard, Joseph stood up. "Wait! Myra?"

"Goodnight." she called on her way out of the dinning room.

Joseph sat back down in his seat, his blue gaze searched Clara's brown one. She batted them innocently, "Would you care for something else, sir?"

He stared at her for seconds more, and then, leaving his dessert untouched as well, he rose from his seat and crossed over to the door. He glanced back at Clara once more, his chilly gaze promising retribution should his sister's distress be her doing. Clara didn't blink, she met his gaze unflinchingly. "Goodnight, sir."

After he left, she let out a little giggle and stuck a spoon in Myra's lime ice cream, coming up with a heaping spoonful to stuff into her mouth. She closed her eyes, enjoying the cold fruity concoction sliding down her throat. It's only right that she try it out as she'll soon be lady of the house. Feeling very pleased with herself, she went a step further, she sat in Myra's seat and to finish the rest of the dessert.

Unfortunately for her, the housekeeper burst into the dinning room before she could polish it off. Mrs. Danvers came to a complete halt when she spotted the maid sitting at the table like she belonged there. "Clara?!"

Clara bounded to her feet and quickly gathered up the dishes. "Oh, uh, Mrs. Danvers, I was just, uh... collecting—"

The older woman's stern eyes narrowed disapprovingly. "I know what you're doing, Clara. A blind person could see what you're up to." She glowered. "But it will never happen. Not to you. Not with him. Not now. Not ever. Get back to work you idiotic girl."

"Yes ma'am." Clara would have loved to turn up her nose and tell the old sow to mind her own affairs, but she didn't have the power. However, when she does, Mrs. Danvers will be the first to go.

*****

Joseph had seen disillusionment in her eyes this evening, the possibility of losing her frightened him. He would not lose her love—it was vital to him. She was mistaken If she thought he'd allow her to distance herself from him. He loved her, and he refused to believe it was one-sided. She loved him, she had to, but if she didn't, she will eventually.

He accepted that what he is about to do was considered a transgression in the eyes of the world. But the world will never be privy to it. His private life is soon to become intensely private. Once Myra feels the same as he, she will welcome his discretion.

He barged into her room without knocking. Myra was seated by the window, staring out into the night. She turned around as he entered, her eyes glittered with tears. His gut clenched. "Darling, what is it?"

Shrugging, she turned back to the window without speaking.

"What's upset you?"

"Are in the practice of-of..." she shook her head, afraid to say the words.

"Myra?" he prompted gently. "Just spit it out, love."

She took a deep breath, and then turned from the window to look in his eyes. "Do you condone employers engaging in intimacies with a servant?"

He tensed. "Why do you ask?"

"Clara's pregnant." She said by way of an answer.

"She told you this?"

Myra took a moment to think. "Well...no...but she implied—"

"If she's pregnant then it is not by me." He said, coolly.

"How do you know? If you've been with her—" It upset her to think of him, and that disagreeable maid, making love.

"I have never spilled my seed within her." He said unflinchingly. "That's how I know."

Myra turned red at his plain talk. "I-I don't understand..."

"This is not the dark ages, Myra... Man has ways to protect himself from the pitfalls of designing women."

So Clara lied. But it doesn't change the fact that he's lain with her, that he joined his body with hers. "I thought you above that type of behavior, Joseph."

Joseph's face tightened. "I am a man, Myra. I have needs that must be met."

"So you meet them with your maid, a person who cannot possibly say no for fear of losing her job." She said, contemptuously.

"Yes." He answered. He was not going to apologize for fucking his maid.

His answer angered her even more. "Fine!" she snapped, turning her back to him. "I-I have another matter I want to discuss." She said stiffly. She was furious with him, but she didn't understand why—and she refused to delve into why.

"What is it?" Joseph enjoyed looking at her back, but he preferred to see her face when they talked. "Turn around, Myra."

"Very well," She said aloofly, spinning around. "I want to go home."

He was briefly silenced by the pain her words caused him. "You are home, darling."

"No, I'm not. I don't feel at home here. I want to go home to Pennsylvania, back to Brier school to continue my education." She lifted her chin. "I am going to be a teacher."

"No." He said, curtly.

"But... why not? I'm in the way here. Mrs. Danvers is excellent. And since you will be the only one she'll have to take care of, I won't be needed here. I want to leave."

Joseph blue eyes became wintry cold. "No."

She folded her arms defensively at her waist, she was trembling all over. "I am a free adult, Joseph. You cannot keep me here. I am leaving this place with or without your consent." She marched past him into her bedroom. She intended to pack her things and leave Oaksberth immediately. Tonight...this very night! She fumed.

Joseph was hot on her heels. He grabbed her by the arm and swung her around. "You are going nowhere." He said, pulling her against his body. "You're staying with me, my love."

Rage, feelings of jealously and betrayal, and deep seated need rose within her, and she lashed out. "I thought better of you!" she shouted, angrily. "You-you disgust me!"

Joseph's cheeks reddened, and his voice was thick with lust as he whispered. "I would have had no need her if I had you, Myra... I won't need anyone once I have you."

He imprisoned her against his hard frame. Exhilarating chills raced through every nerve ending in her trembling frame, but she stubbornly attributed it to anger. She slapped his face. "Let me go!" She hissed, wriggling in his arms. "LET ME GO!"

Her movements inflamed his senses. "It's too late, love." He whispered, hoarsely. He cupped the back of her head and mashed his lips over hers. His mouth invaded and plundered, stealing every gasp and outraged moan she uttered. He tore at her clothes, pieces flew in every direction.

She was appalled by his actions. "No...no...oh no...stop, stop..." She slapped him hard, her arms thrashed him wildly, punching, scratching, and pushing against his chest, desperate to break free of his hold. But he was unmovable and unwavering in his intent to have her.

He striped her bare, the torn clothing lay at their feet. Myra was shocked and shaking with dread, she continued to struggle with him. Joseph's cock was so hard he was afraid he'd come before he entered her. Her soft plump breasts jiggled as she tried twisted about. The sight of them made his dick jerk hard. He picked her up and threw her on the bed. And then, he looked down at her, his eyes intensely possessive, and scorching with unconcealed lust. Her body shivered with unidentified sensations. She bounded off the bed, heeding the instinctual urgency to flee. He quickly caught her and threw her back onto the bed again. She lay there exhausted and gasping for air and...mesmerized as he removed his clothes.

Blazing need unfurled inside her as bared himself to her. His muscled arms, chest and legs were so distinct, he looked so powerful...so male. Her mouth went dry when the thick elongated object between his legs jerked against his navel. Warmth gushed from her center, and fear, like none she's ever known, propelled her off the bed again.

Joseph captured her again, and plastered her against his solid form. "I can never permit you leave me, Myra. This..." he rubbed his seeping cock against her, "this is what you do to me..."

Feeling suddenly lightheaded, Myra's legs gave out. "N-No..."

Joseph caught her up in his arms and laid her on the bed, and then he covered her, groaning as her soft skin came into contact with his masculine heat. He captured her trembling hands above her head and whispered. "You need not trouble yourself about the maid, my love, because it is you who will meet my needs now...only you."

Myra shook her head, her eyes imploring him. "Don't—don't do this... We are brother and sister."

Joseph's eyes gleamed possessively as he became captivated by her beauty. "Yes...I know," he said, bringing gaze back to hers, "but that matters little now, sister. You see, I've loved you from the moment I saw you. I love you and I need you. I simply must have you." And then he did what he dreamed of doing for so long. He latched on to her puckered nipples, sucking and biting them with deep appreciative groans.

Myra bucked under him; his demanding mouth created agonizing hunger within her. "S-Stop...oh please.... don't...stop..." she entreated, softly.

She was sweet and soft, her silken body surpassed all of his imaginings, and he lost his focus. He'd strived to usher her in gently, but his need for her overpowered him. Joseph nudged her slim thighs apart and grinding himself against her slickness, and then without warning, he plunged his unbearably hard dick deep inside her pussy.

Myra's eyes were like saucers, and she panted loudly as he forced her to accommodate his massive cock. He was primal now, and had no control over his instinct to conquer, to make her accept him. He hadn't been prepared for the gut-twisting pleasure of being inside his sister. He trembled, gripping her tense body against his as he pumped mindlessly into her.

Myra's mind reeled at the enormity of what was happening to her. She felt as if she were outside her body, as if it were not her experiencing these phenomenal sensations but a stranger taken hold of her. It's surreal, an impossibility and yet... her buttocks came off the bed repeatedly to merge with him. Yes, it was she who met his thrusts with unfamiliar greed. It was she who burned with a desire that must be sated. So, to that end, she opened herself to him, feeding the ravenous core of her being.

Joseph cried out as electricity ricocheted throughout his entire body, and he exploded. His dick jerked so strongly within her that she, too, blew apart, shaking violently in his arms before she slipped into nothingness.

*****

A voice whispering her name brought her back to consciousness. She slowly opened her eyes to see his beloved face hovering above hers. "Joseph?"

"Yes, my love..." He kissed her tenderly. "Can you feel it, my darling...? This is for you...only you... You are the only woman for me." He slowly moved in and out of her pussy. "Feel me, Myra...feel me..."

Shuddering, Myra's eyes drifted shut as the sublime heat of desire ignited within her once more. And she gave into it, accepting his dick with unabashed fervor. She clung to him until they reached the pinnacle of pleasure and he flooded her womb with his seed for a second time.

An hour later, after giving in to his hunger a couple more times, Joseph took pity on her. He was a selfish bastard. His sister was new to lovemaking. She needed rest. He got out of the bed and stepped into his trousers, leaving the remainder on his clothes on the floor. He sensed her watching him, and was tempted to take her once more, but she was exhausted and he wanted her rested for tomorrow. Crossing over to the bed again, he murmured quietly. "Rest now, darling, I will see you in the morning." He kissed her forehead and then left the room.

Ollieyah
Ollieyah
96 Followers
1...456789