In Name Only: Seeds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ollieyah
Ollieyah
96 Followers

He turned back to the fire. "She must not leave me again." He said quietly.

"No sir." Mrs. Danvers agreed, understandingly. "I will keep an eye out."

"What can I expect from the others?" He'd get rid of anyone who threatened their life together.

Mrs. Danvers gave him a reassuring smile. "Sir, you have been happy since your sister arrived. Your servants are loyal to you... there will be no gossip amongst them, I assure you."

He nodded. "Have dinner brought to Myra's room tonight. I will dine with her."

"Very well, sir."

*****

Myra crossed the foyer for the library. Her walk was more a waddle now. Her belly was so big she couldn't see her feet anymore. She was close to her time now, and she was afraid. Joseph mentioned a book their mother bought years ago which candidly discussed the rigors of childbirth. She was going to read it; perhaps it will calm some of her fears.

"Egads, woman, what on earth has happened to you?!"

Myra gave a start, blushing to the roots of her hair when the unexpected visitor's dumbfounded gaze remained fixed on her stomach. A slim hand covered her belly protectively as she glared back. She made up her mind since she saw him last; she's decided the she didn't care for his forward ways at all. "Mr. Winthrop...I didn't know you were to come." She said stiffly, by way of greeting.

"Winthrop." Joseph heard Piers' voice and had hurried from his study to rescue her. "Go find your book, darling, Piers is here to see me."

Myra nodded and left them to go into the library, closing the door behind her.

Piers shocked gaze had followed her until she disappeared behind the doors. He rounded on Joseph, bristling with outrage. "Who has done this to her?"

"In here." Joseph motioned him to come into his study.

Piers closed the door and instantly went on the attack. "What's the bastard's name? Is this why you've dropped off the face of the earth? What's going on, Joseph?"

"Calm down, Piers, nothing is going on. She's my wife." Joseph wanted no doubts as to who she belonged to. "She carries my child."

Piers stared, aghast. "You were married?"

"Yes." His heart and soul is bound to Myra. He didn't need a piece of paper to validate it.

"When did you marry?" Piers asked, suspiciously. "There's been no announcements in the papers, the banns haven't been posted—"

"I've no need for spurious well wishers. We prefer the quiet sincerity of our friends."

"But, I am your friend, and you've told me nothing." This was all wrong. The girl looked too close a relative for them to marry. "Who is she to you—besides your wife?"

Joseph regarded his friend with a closed expression. "She is my wife!" He stated firmly. "Whatever else she may be is not your concern. She belongs to me."

Joseph has had numerous liaisons with the opposite sex, so It shocked Piers to hear that singular note of possessiveness in his tone. It is the first time and only time he's ever heard it. "You're in love with her, aren't you?"

"Completely."

"Then... I guess there's nothing left to say...is there?" Piers looked at him expectantly.

"Nothing at all." He answered firmly.

Piers was disappointed. There's a mystery here, a mystery which may never be solved, and that really bothered him for some reason. "Oh well...I guess I might as well get to the reason why I wanted to see you. I've come to inform you that I am off to Europe in a few days. I expect I'll be gone for quite some time. Father wants to set up shop in London, and I, his erstwhile son, am to head up the new division."

"Well...it's what you've wanted, isn't it? You want your father to see you as something other than a hopeless womanizing wastrel."

"Yes, yes..." Piers sighed, in a woebegone tone. "But I hope he does not expect me to go without a little fun. All those beauties running about London town, the place will be crammed with aristocratic pussy, and I aim to get more than my fair share of it."

"I have no doubt that you will do just that." Joseph replied, amused.

There was a lull in the conversation in which both men thought back on the good times the shared. Piers cleared his throat, and got to his feet. "Yes...well, I must be off—lots of packing to do and all that." He strode over to the doors, and then stopped to give his friend a jaunty salute. "Auf wierdersehen, old chum"

Joseph imitated the gesture. "Good luck, Piers."

Chapter Eleven

January 29, 1921

Joseph clenched his fist as another scream pierced his soul. He wanted to go to her, to hold her hand, to help her through their child's birth, but Mrs. Danvers thought it best he didn't because he'd only get in their way. I should be with her! He thought, glaring at the closed door.

Another scream rent the air, and then, seconds later, a weak mewling cry could be heard. Heart racing with joy, Joseph burst into the room. "Myra...are you alright—" Mrs. Danvers was just handing the babe to his sister. Myra's sweaty face shone with love as she gazed down for the first time at her baby.

"I'll give you a minute, but, mind you, only a minute. I must finish up with the young miss, and very soon." The housekeeper gathered the soiled cloths, and then left the room to give them a few private moments.

Joseph dropped on his knees beside the bed. He stared at the child in awe, his heart swelling with love. "What is it?" He asked gruffly.

Myra examined tiny fingers and toes. "A boy...we have a boy."

Joseph fingered the babe's silky black hair. "He's so tiny...so beautiful." He said, raw emotion thickening his voice.

Myra had struggled with her feelings for the child the entire time she carried him. But now that he was in her arms, the love she denied feeling choked her. "Yes," she murmured softly, "yes, he is..."

*****

"Tell me you love me..." he demanded roughly against her lips as he thrust in and out of her sodden sheath.

Myra moaned, but she refused to say what he needed to hear. She hasn't fully accepted what their relationship has become—though she couldn't hide from the coital bliss she enjoyed when she was wrapped in her brother's arms.

Joseph refused to believe she didn't love him; it was in every sigh and moan, every pulse in her pussy. "Tell me, darling..."

She shook her head, but held onto his hips, hungry for his hard, pistoning dick.

Her refusal fired his blood, and he drove into her harder, he wanted her to feel his hunger and need for her. "I know you love me, but I want you to say it...tell me, Myra...say it!"

"Nooo...." She shook her head, denying him even as she bucked wildly under him, her pussy gripping his cock with strong milking spasms. Her strong muscled walls squeezed him to satisfaction, and he sank rod as deep as their anatomy would allow, emptying his love inside her.

After getting his breath back, he slid out of her and lifted her chin to look into her eyes. "Myra—" he whispered, pleadingly.

"D-Don't—" She rolled away, giving him her back.

He moved in close and enveloped her in his strong arms. He kissed her neck while his hands caressed her rounded tummy, smiling when he felt the tiny movements of the little being hidden within. "This one's a girl, my love...I'm sure of it."

His voice held such happiness. Myra resented it. She resented the love she had for him. It was not a guiltless, healthy love between siblings, but a love for a man who should not be hers. She loved their son and the child she would soon bear him, and she lived for the unholy lust he has kindled within her veins. Her mind was in constant confusion, yet her body was satiated on a constant basis. What am I to do? She wondered, as stirrings of lust began to build within her once more.

Joseph was not an idiot; he realized she was at war with herself. But, eventually, he'd win. He would have all of her—mind, body and soul. He couldn't accept anything less. "Sleep, darling..." he whispered, pulling a sheet over them. He cupped her heavy breasts and kissed her gently on the shoulder. "I love you."

Myra's heart leapt at his gentle declaration. It took a tremendous amount of effort not to not to say them back. She was afraid she would one day.

*****

February 1923

Myra sat in a rocking chair, rocking their newest edition while she fed on her breasts. She gazed down at the little face, a tidal wave of joy burning in her heart. How she loved this innocent little angel—how she wished she had not been born under these circumstances. Still, she marveled at such utter perfection, both she and Walter were beautiful and unflawed, and both children reflected their parentage.

Joseph entered, he'd just put his son down for the night. He was glad he came in just then; he enjoyed watching Myra nurse their children. He sat down to watch, his eyes gleaming with love and desire.

Myra was attuned to him, she grew warm in response but she could not heed its call—not yet. She raised troubled eyes to his. "Joseph, I-I've been thinking... I don't think it's wise to have any more children. You must not impregnate me again."

She asked the impossible. Watching her with his children was a pleasure he intended to enjoy again and again. "Myra, I want to give you more...I want sounds of our children's laughter filling this house."

Tears filled her eyes. "Please...Joseph...we must stop now or... or we are doomed to watch it happen to our children. What we're doing it...it breeds."

He was not strong enough to see her tears. "Shhh...darling, all be well, I promise you."

Wiping her eyes, she rose from the chair to take the sleeping baby to the nursery. She laid it gently in the crib, and then turned to face her brother, who'd followed her into the room. Joseph scooped her up in his arms and carried her back to their room. He sat her on the bed, and then got on his knees between her legs. He reached for the thin straps of her nightgown and slid them down past her arms, the gown dropped to her slim hips. Myra couldn't breathe as her brother's blazing eyes settled on her swollen breasts.

He groaned. Her heavy breasts made his dick throb. Her nipples were rosy, shiny and moist from escaping milk. Breathing harshly, he licked his lips, dying to take them into his mouth. "I want to taste you, darling, let me—" he gulped, his voice thick with lust "I've wanted to since Walter was born."

She was shocked by his request, and yet juice pooled from her core, and she wanted to give him whatever he asked. She brought his head toward her, sinking her fingers into his thick hair, and whispered, "Drink..."

He latched on to a nipple, sucking it so strongly he was immediately rewarded with a gush of warm, sweet liquid. Myra shivered and her pussy convulsed as her brother drank from her. His mouth was nothing like her child's; the erotic pull on her senses was overwhelming. She opened her legs, inviting him in. "Joseph..." she moaned, grinding her pussy on the bed.

He smelled her desire, he wanted to beat his chest such was his primal heat. Growling, he pulled out his dick, lifted her off the bed and spiked her with one swift stroke. They both groaned as they joined. He moved her up and down, up and down until they exploded together.

Later, tucked in bed with Joseph's arms wrapped around her, she implored him again. "Joseph, please... no more...no more children." But he didn't respond, his deep breathing indicated he'd fallen asleep. She sighed unhappily and closed her eyes to do the same.

Joseph stared into the darkness. He'd be lying to her if he agreed, so he remained silent. After what they'd just shared tonight, how could she think he'd give up feeling her moist heat against his skin? Its impossible to withhold himself from her. Planting his seed and watching her blossom was profoundly satisfying to him. His new family has brought purpose to his inconsequential life. Should there be another child, he'd accept it happily.

*****

He was late coming home for Hartview. After thanking Mrs. Danvers for awaiting his return, he headed up to his bedroom. Myra was asleep, but she appeared agitated. She moaned his name and moved restlessly in the bed. Joseph smiled happily because she desired him even in her sleep. Joseph removed his clothes and joined her

He pulled apart her gown and was pleased to see she wore nothing to hinderer his nightly foray. Myra's beauty was unmarred by the birth of their two children, if anything, Joseph found her even more desirable. He kissed her breasts, tempted to suck her milk, but controlled himself.

He kissed his way down her supple body, aroused by her warm vanilla scent. He opened her thighs and kissed her softness, inhaled the sweet scent of her pussy, and then he licked her plump lips. Myra moaned and jerked against him. Groaning, Joseph slid his tongue around and around her clit. She sighed and grabbed his head, mashing her pussy against his mouth. He clutched her hips and proceeded to feed on her, stabbing in and out of her hole, licking, and sucking and nipping her pussy until she gave him what he wanted. He sucked and sucked until there was no more.

But...there was more, there was always more. He rose above her and whispered. "Myra let me in, darling...let me in..."

Myra gazed into eyes much like her own and opened her legs. Joseph heartbeat thundered in his ears at her ready welcome. He kissed her gently on the lips and slid into her. Myra moaned, trembling in his arms as they moved together, softly, tenderly...lovingly.

During his gentle taking, Myra became overwhelmed by her love for him, finally uttering the truth of her heart. "Joseph...I love you...I love you so..."

If a man could fly, than surely he was at the moment. He enfolded her in his arms, and buried his dick as deeply as possible, and they clung together as soared above the clouds.

But Myra, whose pussy voraciously soaked up the rush of her brother's seed, abruptly came to her senses. Her heart constricted painfully in her chest with the feminine knowledge that she will soon have another child by her brother.

*****

May 1924

"This is my fault—my fault for loving and needing him too much." Myra muffled a sob as she leaned over the crib to smooth her daughter's wispy black curls. She whispered her love and goodbyes, and then she moved over to her son's bed to kiss him softly on the cheek. Then she tiptoed to the door, and after giving them both one more heartbreaking glance, she left them to their slumber.

She was pregnant—nine months pregnant—and about to embark on another escape. The opportunity had not come to her until now. Joseph was in New York opening a new office. This will be her only chance to get away before the child comes. As it is, she's heavy with child so her escape will be problematic and a possible danger to them both. But if she didn't leave now, they will all be fated to great unhappiness.

Joseph will never stop. Myra realized he couldn't, and she understood. When he's inside her, she has to feel his warmth filling her...she needs to. But their selfish love will harm their babies. Joseph has not taken into consideration the damage their relationship will cause their children's psyche. How the truth of their parentage will affect their lives when they find out. It'll wound them immeasurably. The truth could quite possibly destroy them. To be labeled children of incest... She refused to bring this child into future chaos.

Walter and Vivian are young enough to forget her existence. That's what she wants for them. That is what they shall have. I will keep them safe no matter the cost. She vowed, her heart breaking.

She took a horse from the stables, and guided it to the carriage house to hitch it up. She spent many mornings chatting with Owen, familiarizing the horses with her scent, and observing his method of hitching and unhitching her brother's buggies. She hitched it up without any problems. She led the horse and buggy out into the night, and then climbed in and flicked the reins. The horse took off at a trot. She cast Oaksberth another painful glance, and then headed down the dark road that would lead her away from all she loved.

*****

Mrs. Danvers studied the sealed letter on her master's pillow. She knew when she rose this morning that the young miss had gone. She's been expecting it. It had been coming on for some months now, ever since the upcoming birth of their third child became apparent. The fear and anguish in the young miss eyes when they fell upon Joseph and her children had been indicative of her mindset. She could not blame her; she wished her only the best of luck.

She was, however, deeply unhappy for the master. He was fiercely in love with his sister; he'll be lost without her. She did not look forward to the coming months. He will have a difficult time ahead of him. She believed the same could be said of the young miss.

She smoothed out the bed, leaving Myra's letter exactingly where it lay. She would go to the children now, they will awaken soon.

Chapter Twelve

Two days later, Myra leaned against the door at the back entrance of Brier school doubled over in pain. She tapped softly on the wooden door again, praying someone would answer her call. Minutes ticked by, and she was about to give up hope when the door opened and Molly O'Leary stood in the threshold.

"Oh, thank god...h-help me...please..." Myra panted, reaching out to her.

Molly grabbed her hand. Her shocked gaze traveled over her young friend in disbelief. "Saints alive! Myra...?"

"Yes, yes..." she nodded, scrunching her face as another powerful contraction hit her. "Ughhhhh....I-I need... I need your help, Molly...please...please...he's coming."

Molly helped her inside. "Oh lass...what's happened to you?" She asked, distressed to see her friend in the family way. Did she marry without telling me?

Myra felt a pop and then a rush of liquid run down her legs. She glanced down at the small puddle forming on the floor, then raised embarrassed eyes to her friend, "I'm so s-sorry Molly, I-I—its c-coming..." She gave in to the urge to push. "Uhnnnn..."

Molly gawked. "Oh heaven help me, the babe's coming now! Oh, my... Hold on, lass, hold on..." She practically carried Myra to her bedroom and helped her to a bed, and then she closed the door and rolled up her sleeves. "Alright, lass...let's have us a babe."

*****

An exhausted Myra examined her baby. He was absolutely perfect. Beautiful black hair and blue eyes—she knew his eyes would darken to the unusual cobalt hue of his parents and older siblings. She kissed his little head tenderly. "Hello Joseph." She murmured softly.

Molly moved around the room, cleaning up the mess they'd made. "Have you married, lass?" Now that the crisis was over she wanted some answers.

Myra's pale face colored. "No..."

Molly frowned. "Then how is it you—" Suddenly, she believed she understood what may have happened to Myra, and she was outraged. "Oh you poor, poor lass... did some lothario take advantage of your sweet nature? Did he assault you?"

Myra recalled the first time her brother took her and the raw hunger she'd felt for him when he'd done so. "N-no..." She whispered.

"Then what lass, what has befallen you? How did you come to be in this state?"

"I-I..." She closed her eyes, afraid to face her friend when she told her. "I am—was—I-I was my brother's...wife." She revealed, quietly.

Molly's mouth gaped open. She looked from the baby, to her, and back again before she could speak. "You mean to say—are you implying that you and he, uh...that you have had relations—"

Tears fell from her eyes as years of confusion spilled from her mouth. "It—I-I didn't want to—he is so—I-I didn't mean to-to—I couldn't help myself—he's so beautiful and strong and-and...I love him, Molly...I love him the way a wife loves her husband, and-and I miss him...I-I need him..." She wept.

Ollieyah
Ollieyah
96 Followers
1...456789