In The Beginning Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dianne flipped me the bird and said, "Eat me."

"What? So soon, again," I asked, "You just got done." Again, the bird.

I laughed and lay back down on the pillow. Dianne hopped over and I had one of my sisters on each side. Dianne switched the light off and we went back to sleep. My last thought was; 'This IS happening to me.'

--------

The next time I woke up, I was alone in the bed. Louise had brought my coffee, and set it on the nightstand. I say up, carefully tested the coffee for temperature, and sipped the pungent liquid. Louise had turned the lights on in the waterfall, and the pump was sending the water up and over the rockslide.

"Good morning, My Queen," I said.

"My King speaks," she looked at me with a raised eyebrow. "You look a little wan, My King. Rough night?"

"What do you think?" I asked in return.

"The girls are up, they look positively radiant. They've collected Helen and Karen, and are on the way to the beauty parlor to get their hair do's for tonight," she said. "And yes, I'd think you might have had a rough night, last night. But, it ain't nothin' like tonight's gonna be, Sport. Mark my old black words, you gonna catch a lotta hell tonight."

"Louise, I love you. But please, some day will you explain all of this to me?" I whined.

"Tall Cool, enjoy the moment. Men all over the world have dreams about this kinda shit, you're livin' it. Don't worry so much, have fun. Go piss, your hard on will go away." She howled.

I looked down and decided to go piss. My dick has been hard so much, lately, I just didn't notice anymore. It really did need a few minutes to relax.

When I returned to my bedroom, Louise was sitting in my chair watching the fish. I crossed and sat on the bed and drank my coffee. I spoke first. "Camille tells me she wants to come back to the Islands Estates, for a while. She mention that to you?"

"She did. You okay with that?" she asked back.

"Absolutely." I said.

"She ask you about having a kid?" Louise asked very quietly.

"Yes, she did."

"What'd you say?"

"We made love, really good. How you feel about that?" I asked.

"I feel just fine about it. There'll just be the three of us, you know, 'til the baby comes," she said.

"Maybe Marie too, upstairs in Dianne's old place. You cool with that?" I asked.

"You in love with her?" she asked.

"Nope, she's just a friend of ours and needs help. Besides, she fucks almost as good as you do. I'd be dumb to pass on that, don't you think?" I said.

"I'd have to agree. You're getting a lot o' pussy, these days. You're a lucky man," she stated.

"You're still my best girl, Lou." I said.

"You want a blowjob?" she asked.

"I'd better pass on that, and save myself for tonight. From what you say, I'm doomed." I answered.

"Smart man. You're not doomed, just popular," she said and rose to leave. "I love you too, Tall."

Louise went back upstairs and I started to get dressed when she called back down to inform me she had just let Roger Syvertson, the electrician, in through the back gate. I finished dressing in a hurry and met him out on the back drive. He pulled up in a monstrous Dodge, Power Wagon, 4X4, pick-up. He backed up to the basement overhead door and climbed out on the running board. These little 'Bandy Rooster' type guys always gotta have a monster mudslinger, to make up for their size. He waved and jumped to the ground and disappeared behind the truck.

"Damn, Rog," I asked, "your truck big enough to haul your tools in?"

"Hell no, I wish it was three feet higher," he hollered.

I opened the overhead door and he dropped the tailgate down and crawled up the bumper into the back of the truck. He started to position his toolboxes along the back of the truck. I lowered them to the ground and went inside to get a handcart. Soon we had all of his tools located just where he wanted them and we went in to take a closer look at the room we wanted to convert into the studio.

We came to a decision on the location of our control room, which will be close to the electrical panel for ease of installation. I also mentioned Camille's being an architect to him and he thought we should sit down with her and get her opinions on possible new sound deadening materials and structural design for the control booth. I brought us each a cup of coffee down from upstairs and we chatted about the camcorders and some of the other equipment and I came up with the idea that due to the fact he was single, he might like to join us for dinner tonight and do some photography work during our little orgy.

He seemed a bit tentative at first but warmed to the idea when I mentioned he might get lucky and get his brains fucked silly. I told him about the mode of dress for dinner and said I'd find him something exotic if he needed me to. He assured me he was fine for clothes and would be here around eight o'clock. We finished our conversation and he departed.

I went upstairs and told Louise I'd found us a cameraman for tonight and she shook her head and chuckled, "You gonna scare that boys' socks slap off. You turn them hot bitches loose on him, they'll surely eat him alive." She placed her hands on her hips and let out with uproarious laughter. I saw the humor and decided; she was absolutely right, they would tear him up. I loved the idea and vowed to run the camera myself during his indoctrination in The War Room.

Janice strolled into the room, bare breasted, as usual and asked Louise if there was anything she could do to help with the dinner plans. "Hi, Cool, how was your evening with the girls?" she asked me.

"Arduous," I replied, "but oh, so satisfying. They kept me hopping."

She giggled and said, "Wait 'til tonight, Papita, it's gonna be wild."

I rolled my eyes and asked Louise, "You coming to the school?"

"Jan and I are staying here to get the dinner ready so as not to delay the other planned activities. Your father has gone to Daytona, with Dan Holiday to pick up something for me," she answered.

I raised an eyebrow and she gave me the raised shoulders and palms up treatment, which meant it was a 'Lovely wait and see'. So, I guess I'd have to wait for his imminent return.

I was getting anxious for things to start happening, and the day was dragging. The phone rang, Louise answered and handed me the phone. "Hello, Stud Muffin," Marie Stone drooled into the phone.

That's all it takes, sometimes, to start the adrenalin flowing, a voice bathed in molasses. "Hi there," I answered into the phone, delighted to hear her voice, "what's cookin', good lookin'?"

"Sounds like the words to a country song," she sang into the receiver. "You going to be there for an hour or so? I'd like to bring the keyboards over now and the Moog synthesizer tonight, if that's all right?"

"I'm here 'til 3:30 and then it's off to the school," I told her.

"I'm on my way, see you in thirty minutes or so." Click, she was gone.

She sounded cheerful on the phone, I was hopeful for her. I helped myself to a sandwich and went downstairs to open the gate for Marie and eat my Dagwood. Exactly twenty-seven minutes after our conversation had ended, her silver Buick rolled to a stop next to my chair on the driveway. Her long, shapely legs unfolded out of the car and she stood before me in a pair of red satin hot pants and a blue tank top, and sneakers. And a ponytail.

"Hi, Virgil," she cooed, "give me a hand with the keys, Baby Doll."

I helped her pull a huge double keyboard from the back seat, and a single deck from the trunk. Her metal tube stands were also in the trunk and she immediately went to setting them up as I carried each piece into the studio. In just a few minutes, she was plugged into my amplifier and had sounds coming from each of them.

"I'll bring my power amps tonight, with the Moog, and I won't need to use your amps," she said.

She sat on her little rolling bench and played a few riffs on each keyboard, constantly changing the settings, or stops as keyboardists call them, to make a multitude of different sounds. I reached for my new Gretch, and plugged in to another amp and ran a quick tune on my tuner and kicked off a Ventures, tune called, Walk, Don't Run. The room suddenly filled with percussion as she hit a toggle on her console that started a synthetic drumbeat and she fell in on the second measure and never missed a note or a turn around. We finished the tune on exactly the same note and she cued the drums for a downbeat and we did a third turnaround and another chorus and ended on a final crescendo of the drums, guitar and keys. My balls were tight, and the little hairs on the back of my neck were standing straight up.

"No fuckin' way, Marie," I whispered, "you can't possibly be that good."

"Oh yes, my young friend," she purred, "how about this one?" And she hit the drum switch and her fingers flew across the ivory as she kicked off Bumble Boogie. I jumped in and we jammed for almost thirty minutes on all sorts of instrumental goodies. This woman was not only a sex kitten; she could burn the ivory with the best of them. My world had just changed.

"I'm too young to marry you," I said, "so how'd you like to just fool around for a few years and lets make us a mess of music."

"As long as I don't have to have your children," she laughed.

"No sweat, Marie," I replied, "I already have someone that wants to do that."

She chuckled and said, "Yeah, Dianne told me. You and Camille will make lovely children."

'I have no fucking secrets,' I thought.

"Gotta run," she stated, "Hair job first, then I'll see you at school." She walked over to me and kissed me, hard.

"You gonna fuck me tonight?" she asked.

"Dumb question. You sure you don't have blond roots?" I answered.

"Nope, pussy hair is brown too, you've seen it too many times," she giggled. "Do I ever have a surprise for Louise."

She turned and was gone. I had a hard-on.

I reached over on the sound console and rewound the tape I had switched on when Marie had started playing. We sounded like four pieces playing on the tape. I glanced up and saw Dennis' pickup pull up, down by the boathouse. I jumped up and yelled out the door for him to walk up and listen to the tape. Denny entered the studio just as I had finished rewinding the tape. I hit play and asked him, "Who do you think this is?"

"It's you on guitar, you got a drummer, and keys, and a bass player. Bass player's laying back though," he said. "Who you playing with?"

"What's it need?" I asked

"Me singing, and playing bass, or rhythm guitar. The drummer sounds like a damn machine, he doesn't miss a beat," he answered. "Who is it?"

"Well, you're right, it does need you singing, and playing either bass or guitar, and yes, the drummer is a machine. That, my fine feathered friend, is Marie Stone on those electronic keys over there," I told him. "It's got one of those synthetic percussion gizmos on it. She also has one of those Moog, synthesizers and her own amps."

"I'll go back on bass and we can work without a drummer. She's got some fine moves, Cool," he said.

"Guess what else, Sport," I said

"What?"

"She's going to be here tonight."

"Naked?"

"Yup, naked, and horny. Interested?" I asked.

"Fuck me, I'm dreaming, Cool, you're serious." He had a far away expression on his face.

"Dead on balls, serious, my friend. You might just get lucky." I deviled him.

"If I do, promise me you'll deliver me from my coma," he quipped.

"I will deliver," I promised. "Now go get ready for graduation. I'll see you at school."

I showered and decided to wear a coat and tie for the commencement. I dressed and headed up the stairs and told Louise that I was on my way. She hugged and rubbed all over me and told me how proud she was of me and wished me luck. I escaped, finally and rushed for my car and headed for Flagler. I had just pulled out onto A-1-A and headed south when a beautiful emerald green customized Chevy Nomad Wagon came past from the south. It looked like dad driving but I knew it wouldn't be him in a rig like that. I dismissed the thought and marveled at the wild paint job I had just seen.

I arrived at the auditorium and did my usual rounds of greetings of everyone in sight. It was still over an hour and a half until the ceremony so I decided to find a soda machine. I went out into the students break area and coined a soda from one of the machines and was taking a sip when Gail strolled up to me.

"Hi, Cool," she smiled. "What are we supposed to wear to this party tonight?"

"Well," I kind of stammered because I figured Denny had failed to properly explain things to the girls. "You see, Gail, it's going to be an orgy."

"Like with a bunch of us all fucking each other?" she asked.

"Yeah, like that, and a lot of other things, too." I tried my best to clue her in. "So, wear some sexy underwear, or a sexy nighty, you know. Something you'd like to get fucked in."

"How about leather or latex?" she asked.

"You're right on track, Sweetie," I answered. "You look great, Gail. Congratulations on being accepted to Vassar."

"Thanks, Cool. What are your plans?"

"Music, I have a project we're starting at the house and I've made arrangements to work with a couple of new musicians. I'm really excited," I said.

"Can we go out once before I leave for school?" she asked. "I'd like to spend a little time with you alone, just once before I leave."

"Sure, Gail, lets take my boat down the waterway some evening. It's always pretty on the river." I watched her eyes light up.

"Ooh, I'd like that," she said.

We were interrupted by some other friends, as the crowd started to pick up and soon we were surrounded by a bunch of seniors, all talking at the same time. I excused myself from Gail and squeezed back into the auditorium and searched for my family. Failing to locate them, I spotted Marie and Mr. Hanson, close by, and walked over to say hi. Marie extended her hand and I lifted it to my lips and kissed her on the back of it.

"Always the gentleman, eh Mr. Ellis?" Mr. Hanson asked.

"I try, Sir, especially with someone as beautiful as Ms. Stone," I answered.

"Ah, yes," he said and wandered away.

Marie leaned forward and whispered in my ear, "He's got a hard on."

I glanced at him and said, "So he does."

We both giggled and I looked her over from head to toe. If I looked much longer, I get hard too. She was a vision. "I hope you're ready for tonight," I said. "You're going to get a lot of attention from a few people I know. Who knows, your virtue might be at stake."

"I hope so, I've got butterflies. I can't wait until you see Louise's surprise," she said.

Again with the surprises, and the butterflies. She was dressed in a flowing peach dress that hugged her tightly on top and flared out into a fluffy short skirt, long sleeves, turtleneck, and no back. Diamonds and white hose and white pumps, with her hair piled high, completed her attire. If I looked any longer, or harder, I too would have a woody. She waved across the room and I turned to see my ante rouge crossing the room. Marie rushed out to meet them and I waited until all the hugging and kissing had subsided and they wandered over in my direction.

Six gorgeous women soon surrounded me, Dianne and Camille, Marie, Chrissie, Helen and Karen. Each of them dressed to the nines. and decked out with the latest hair fashions and dripping in bright sparkling jewelry. And they all smelled good too. We were drawing the stares and appreciation of most of the men in the room. I led the ladies to the area where we had been assigned their seats and told them I'd see them after the program. I walked away and received a round of applause from some of the guys and I took a little bow and hustled my butt out of there before I took any more ribbing.

The program started and we sat through the long dissertations be the principal, and school board superintendent. Then the valedictorian and salutatorian each had a few words to say. National Honor Society recipient's names were read and when it came to special presentations, yours truly Mr. Virgil 'The Tall Cool One' Ellis, was voted 'Most Likely To Succeed'.

I thought to my self, 'I'm nineteen years old, have about thirty million bucks in cash assets, a twenty million dollar homestead and a '56 Crown Victoria. I might just make it after all. Provided I don't piss it away on women.' I fully intended to spend money on women. I thanked everybody and quickly sat back down,

The school band started playing Pomp And Circumstance and we began the long march for our diplomas. We returned to our seats and received some final parting words and The Flagler High School Class Of 1963 was turned loose to ravage the world.

I bolted from the room, turned in my cap and gown and sprinted for the parking lot. I was the second car to make the turn north on A-1-A, in a flurry of spinning tires and blue smoke. I cruised home and felt like I had the world at my fingers. I was going to let my fingers be my guide. The plan became clear in my mind, as I was standing on the stage waiting for my diploma. I am already a successful musician. Now I want to form a really successful band and share all the music inside of me with the whole world. Let me at 'em.

I drove into the side gate and parked. I went inside and called up to Louise and asked if I needed to do anything. She said, "No, just get sexy and be ready to meet the others in the den at 8:00 sharp. Roger called and said he would be there a few minutes early to get the cameras ready." As I hung up the phone, I heard him call in through the door.

"Hi, Guy. Congratulations on graduating," he shook my hand. "Where can I change?"

I pointed him in the direction of my bedroom and said, "This might get a little freaky later. I hope you don't mind strong sex."

"I'll try and bear up. I've been out of circulation for a few years since my divorce," he said. "How's this?"

He held up a tiny leather nut hugger, and thong sandals. "That it?" I asked.

"Yup."

"That's right in the spirit of it," I said.

I took off my suit and located a soft leather loincloth and moccasins, which were to be my costume for the evening and watched as Roger dropped his pants and shorts. I had to whistle when he turned and I saw his package. He was hung like Mr. Ed. I'm almost nine inches hard and pretty thick. This guy was eight inches soft and I was sure I saw a Louisville Slugger label stamped on the side. Damn little guys always gotta have something big to make of for being short.

"You sure you're going to get all that in the nut sack?" I asked.

"Well, it might not all stay, but we'll start with him all tucked in there," he laughed.

We suited up and went into the studio and were in the process of sucking a beer down when Dennis walked in wearing a pair of red genie pantaloons and a turban. He helped himself to a beer and dad joined us a few minutes later wearing a paisley silk smoking jacket and slippers. He, too, helped himself to a beer and we all chatted about the nice graduation program. I asked when dad got there and he told us he was a little late and had to stand in the back but was proud of my being selected to succeed.

"Thanks, was there ever a question?" I asked.

"Not so's you would notice," Denny jumped in and we all laughed.

"Oh, by the way," dad said, "Louise has a little gift for you upstairs and I think she wants to make a big deal out of giving it to you. So act grateful when she acts like your mother."

"She is my mother, now. Even if I do jump her bones on a regular basis," I responded.

We all chuckled and were about to have another beer when Louise called down and instructed us to meet them in the den, PRONTO!

--------

Being the responsive and obedient crew that we were, we made for the stairway to the hallway by the den and made our grand entrance into the den with haste. A more stunning array of woman flesh was not to be found anywhere on the planet this night.