In The Beginning Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The den was aglow with candlelight. Nine luscious, provocatively dressed, sex goddesses lounged casually around the room. Sparkling wine had been poured into long stemmed crystal flutes and we were each presented with one as we entered. The ladies had gone to the limit with their attire. Marie in white crotch-less panties and a long flowing gown, Louise in a pastel blue latex, dominatrix style corset, Jan was dressed in a French maids apron, obviously not wearing panties.

Helen and Karen wore transparent gold bras and garters and hose with gold stiletto heels and a gold bow tie. Gail wore a red latex demi-bra with red latex garter and hose and Chrissie, a long blue chiffon peignoir and a smile. She was very shy. Camille wore a silver boa and heels. Dianne, on the other hand, exhibited a black leather corset, that had 1/2 cups, a black leather garter belt and black hose and black leather calf high spiked heel boots. Dianne was ready to do business.

Let me just mention here what happens when you bring four horny males into a room containing nine scantily clad, drop-dead, knock-out sexy, females. Two things. First, four dicks look around the room and if they have any sensitivity at all, they start to stand up and be noticed. Secondly, when the nine pussies see the four dicks start to react, they start getting moist.

I can't speak for anyone else in the room, but my dick started to get hard, quick. I was standing before nine hot women, that all wanted to feel my cock inside of them. I'm sure they also wanted the other three as well, but I was still a little awestruck.


Louise was the first to speak, "To my Tall Cool One, and to Dennis, and Gail," she held her glass up in a toast, "May you catch the world by the tail and shake everything it has to offer you out of it."

All present raised their glasses and said, "Here, Here."

We drank to us.

Louise jumped up and stated, "Anybody throws the crystal in the fireplace, I'll crown ya." And shook her fist in the air. We all laughed and the party had begun.

"Next order of business here," Louise continued, " y'all can head into the dining room and Janice will seat you, I need Tall in the kitchen for a minute.

We went to the kitchen and Louise whirled to face me. "I got you something for graduation. I saw it, I liked it, I bought it and you better like it." She stood with her fists on her hips. Her huge black nipples pointed directly at me over the top of her corset.

I stepped up to her and lashed each nipple with my tongue and smiled into her eyes. "I like anything you have for me."

She led the way out to the garage and there sat the green custom '55 Chevy, Nomad Wagon I had seen when I left for the school. It was spectacular.

The whole car was painted metal-flake emerald green, with orange and red flames coming off the front and sweeping back across the hood and down the sides. It had Mickey Thompson raised letter, wide boot tires and Keystone magnesium wheels, and a green and cream rolled and pleated naugahide interior, with green carpeting on the floor. I later learned it carried a 3/4 race '62 model, 327 inch engine that had been stroked to 302 inches, Hooker headers, Edlebrock high-rise manifold with two 600 cfm Holly 4 barrels, Mallory ignition, 4 speed close ratio transmission with a Hurst pos-I-shifter, and .411 posi-traction rear end. Tinted windows and Lakes pipes finished the package. Very nice car.

"The seats in back lay down," Louise stated, "and I'll be the first piece of pussy you get back there. Do I make myself clear?"

"Lets go, Sugar," I said and she howled.

I climbed behind the wheel to get the feel of the car. It was fantastic. I climbed out and cuddled Louise in my arms and kissed her deeply. "You'll have to tell me the whole story behind the car," I said. "But, our guests are probably wondering where we are."

"No we're not," came a chorus from behind us.

"We'll put dinner on the table, y'all come on in when your ready," Jan announced and they all disappeared.

I dropped the tailgate on the wagon and I guided Louise to sit on it. I laid her back and knelt between her legs and ate her delicious black pussy until she had a shattering orgasm. "I'll need you again later to christen it properly, that's just to say thanks for the gift," I said and helped her stand. Her inner thighs were shiny with her vaginal fluids and I slid my hand between her legs as I followed her into the house and made an animated gesture of licking my fingers. Louise scowled at me and then turned and kissed me just before we entered the dining room.

Camille giggled and pointed at Louise, and handed her a napkin as she took her seat. I watched as the napkin disappeared beneath the table. My whole family is strange, but totally consumed with sex.

Jan hovered around the table filling glasses with wine and helping to pass food. Each time she got close enough, dad would slip his hand under her apron and fondle her wet cunt. Denny and Chrissie were naturally very self conscious, of the activities going on around the table, but I did see her stiffen once when Denny slipped his fingers into her pussy when he thought no one was looking. Dianne and Helen were obviously frigging each other constantly throughout the whole meal and Gail and Marie seemed to be deeply involved in conversation. Roger ate quickly and busied himself with the camcorder. His enormous cock stretched his tiny nut-hugger to the absolute limit and when he passed close to Helen and Dianne, Helen reached out and pulled the cloth aside releasing his throbbing prick. His monster meat raced skyward and stood at rigid attention. The room became very quiet as Dianne leaned toward him and engulfed him with her pink lips. He groaned as she took him deep. She leaned back and his dick popped free and slapped against his stomach with a loud smack.

Helen circled her fingers around him and announced to the room, "I'll require this in my pussy, SOON!" She received a round of applause from all those present.

The wine was having the desired effect on everyone and the meal was about over. Marie stood and declared that she had something to show Louise. She walked around the table to Louise and stood with her pussy just inches from the black woman's face. She took her fingers and spread the opening of her crotch-less panties wide apart exposing, for all to see, her 'beaver' neatly trimmed into the shape of a heart. Louise shrieked with laughter and exclaimed, "You remember from so long ago. Do you remember what I did to you the last time?"

"I sure do," Marie answered.

Louise reached up and inserted two fingers into her cunt and pushed them in as far as they would go. Marie sucked in her breath and Louise buried her face in her crotch and lashed out with her tongue. Marie grabbed Louise by the head and pulled her face hard against her oozing slit. Louise sucked the juices from Marie for all she was worth, as she reached a thumping orgasm. We all watched on, and cheered.

The party was warming up and I noticed Camille wiggling her finger for me to follow her. We left the room and moved into the den. Camille poured us another glass of wine and we settled into one of the big soft sofas. "Mama's so proud of your car," Camille said.

"It's just unbelievable," I replied. "I'm gonna have to do something really nice for her."

"We are going to do something nice for her," Camille assured me. "We're going to give her a grandchild to ruin."

I put my arm around her and hugged her tightly. I was building a large affection for my half-sister. She put her glass on the table and took mine away too. She leaned in and we embraced in a long wet kiss, her tongue searching. I felt her hand under my loincloth slowly start to slide up and down my erection.

Dianne and Helen entered the room with Roger in tow, carrying the camcorder and a wicked smile on his face. Dianne tripped the hidden mechanism under the mantle and the door to The War Room popped open. They disappeared through the door and Camille giggled, "Oops, he's in trouble. Dianne will want that club he's toting stuck in her ass before this night is through."

"I don't think he'll mind a bit," I commented as dad and Jan and Denny and Chrissie walked through to The War Room. Louise ushered Karen and Gail through the room.

Marie came into the den last and joined us on the couch. "Mind if I join you?" she asked.

"Please do," Camille patted the sofa next to her.

Marie found an ashtray and sat down. "Tall has instructed me to break my bad habit," Camille told Marie, "if I get pregnant."

"That's probably very good advice. I'll refrain if it bothers you," Marie said.

"No, you go right ahead, I'll have to learn to put up with it if I want to have a healthy kid." Camille was using very good judgment, I decided.

"How you like the big guy's tools?" Marie asked.

"Ooooh yaeh," Camille cooed, "fine tools. Enough to share, don't you think?"

"I think," Marie agreed and moved to the other side of me and joined Camille's stroking with her hand too. I was very hard and had been oozing pre-cum for some time. Marie dipped her head and licked Camille's fingers just as they came to the head of my prick. She retrieved the sticky substance from my leaking tip and offered her tongue to Camille who eagerly extended her tongue to share in the discovery. Now they exchanged a deep kiss and I reached up and cupped each of their tits, kneading them firmly. Both of them were very aroused and soon, two wild wanton women were mauling me.

Marie took me into her mouth as Camille moved between her legs, to lick her drenched cunt. I wanted to eat Camille's hot pastry, so we switched so I was in a sixty-nine with Camille and Marie was savagely attacking my ass hole with her tongue. Marie pushed me away from Camille and pulled her over on top of her so they were in a sixty-nine with Camille on the top. I crawled around behind Camille and entered her hot hole doggy style and started to fuck her seriously. Marie slashed my intruding cock with her tongue each time I thrust into Camille. Marie climaxed first from Camille's expert cunt lapping which brought Camille to her first bingo of the evening. Feeling her clamp down snuggly on my cock, brought me to the edge of euphoria, but I slowed and stayed my blast for a couple of minutes. I announced that I was there and Marie jammed her tongue into Camille's cunt along with my erupting cock and collected all the excess that leaked out.

I stayed implanted in Camille for several minutes and never lost a fraction of my erection. I heard Marie declare that it was her turn now and we uncoupled. I rolled over on my back and Marie straddled me without delay and mounted my slimy pole. She lowered herself down until she sat flat on my hips. She lay forward and I felt her suck air when Camille inserted a finger up her tiny rectum and pushed it firmly in. She began her ride and it intensified gradually until she was bouncing wildly on top of me. All the while, Camille held her fingers tightly pushed into her ass hole. Marie came in a crunching orgasm and lay still on top of me.

"I want your cum," she breathed, "on my face."

We changed positions so I sat on the sofa with the Camille and Marie kneeling in front of me. They took turns sucking and stroking my hard prick until I launched a wad of cum into Marie's waiting face. I turned slightly and the second stream hit Camille squarely on the forehead. I alternated between the two of them until I had exhausted my load on to their upturned faces. I watched as they immediately went about licking my discharges from each other. I sat back and rested. I had just come twice inside of twenty minutes and I was almost breathless. The girls were aglow. They kissed and fondled while I rested. I mentioned to Marie that Camille was planning to return to Islands Estates, to live. Marie said, "In that case, I'll take you up on your offer, of the use of the upstairs apartment." Camille was most happy with the news and we all rested for a few more minutes before venturing into The War Room.

Upon entering The War Room, we witnessed the other ten participants engaged in every manner of sexual activity. Roger had given up on the camcorder. It was sitting on the tripod, recording dad, cuffed to the standing cross buck, with Louise sucking his cock and Jan fucking her from behind with a long strap-on dildo. Roger was flat on his back with Helen and Karen perched above him jerking off and shooting copious amounts of female ejaculate on his face and upper body. Dianne was riding his monster cock, facing his feet. Her lips were wrapped around Dennis long, skinny pole. Gail was strapped to the horse in the middle of the room and Chrissie was busy rimming her with a huge black vibrating dildo.

Marie went to one of the side cabinets and returned with a flat, leather paddle. She went over and cracked Janice on her exposed cheeks and she shrieked and surged forward into Louise causing her to jump forward taking dads prick all the way into her throat. Jan fell back and Marie stepped forward and smacked Louise across both cheeks with the paddle bringing a cry of joy from her. She whirled and Marie covered her mouth with a kiss and asked if Louise thought it was time to take care of the old man. Louise smirked and they turned him around and cranked him up just a bit higher. Louise took the paddle and swatted him twice and handed the weapon to Marie. Marie wielded the punishment from that point until Dianne came to relieve her of the paddle.

Dianne ordered Marie to put on the dildo that Jan had been wearing, and get ready to use it on the old man. I watched as she stepped up behind him and Dianne guided the rubber dick into his ready hole. He roared like a bull at the first contact but started to make loud gurgling noises as she picked up the pace.

I grabbed the camera and started to record the action. After several minutes, Dianne released dad and kneeled down before him in a submissive posture with her head hanging low. Dad moved in front of her and stood, holding his cock pointed at the top of her head. We watched as a thin yellow stream of hot urine began to flow from his cock and splashed on her head. She slowly raised her head exposing her face to the ever-increasing flow, taking it squarely on her beautiful features. The yellow liquid flowed down from her face over her mammoth tits and ran down over her to puddle on the tile around her knees.

Dad beckoned for Denny to step up and he too showered Dianne with a torrent of warm piss. Marie was next and she spread her pussy lips wide and sent a steady stream of golden liquid cascading down the front of her friend. This is all very erotic but I thought it was a little bizarre. But then, who am I to question the wants and needs of others? I handed the camera to Louise and stepped in front of my kneeling sister and flooded her with my own scalding stream just as she had asked me to, yesterday. Jan went for a mop and bucket and returned to clean up the ocean of piss that had collected on the floor.

I smiled at Helen as Roger sank his 10 1/2" cock deep into her hot pussy. Roger was covered in woman cum and having a wonderful time with Helen. Karen lay spread-eagled on her back with Chrissie slurping her gushing pussy. Camille had remained distant from the happenings and I decided that maybe I should attend to her. I crossed over to her and asked if she was all right.

"It's all just a little more than I'm used to," she admitted. "I haven't really been exposed to this kind of group activity. But, it's okay, I'm all right. I want to be part of it all, so just give me a while to adjust."

I put my arms around her and kissed her. "No rush, Cammy, you play if you want to, or don't. I can appreciate how wild this all is. It hasn't been that long since I got involved and believe me, this is a strange family we have here."

I hugged her and we crossed the room to one of the loungers on the far side and we sat for a while and watched the others as they continued to fuck, suck and torment each other. Finally Louise came over and sat with us. She and Camille chatted quietly for several minutes and then Camille went down on Louise and ate her to a satisfying orgasm. Louise returned the favor and Camille seemed to relax and feel more at ease.

Dad came over and led Louise away by the hand and they disappeared from the room. They returned shortly with an ice bucket and a magnum of champagne. Dad popped the cork and poured us each a flute full of the bubbling liquid and toasted to 'The Graduates'. Again we raised our glasses and in unison said, "Here, Here."

Dad announced that he'd had enough fun and he and Janice and 'Young Gail' were going to his room to rest.

"Right," I said, "and you'll be green in the morning when the Martians bring you back."

Everybody laughed. Denny told everyone that he and Chrissie were heading for his apartment down by the dock, and they were gone. Helen came over and asked, "Do you mind if Karen and I steal little Roger from you?"

"He ain't so little," Camille pointed to his semi-hard cum cannon and burst out laughing. Louise and I joined in the laughter and Roger flipped me the bird and I waved them off. Louise, Camille and I remained sitting together on the lounger. Dianne and Marie were on the far side of the room on the carpeted floor frantically humping each other with a double ended dildo about as thick as my wrist. I elbowed Louise and pointed to the two grunting females. "Making up for lost time?" I asked.

"No, they're just fucking like they always do when they get together," Louise answered.

"Dianne fucks you real good," Camille, whispered, "real, damn, good."

Louise and I looked at each other. "Must be experience talking," I said.

Oh, yes," Camille breathed, "real, damn, good."

"So," Louise asked, "are you going to give me a ride in your new car, or not?"

"I'll ride you in the car, now. We can go for a ride in the morning." I answered with a grin.

"Y'all have fun," Camille said, "I'm going to bed."

"Let's go, Tiger," Louise commanded, "I want your dick in me."

We each kissed Camille and headed out into the garage. The tailgate of the Nomad was still open. I dropped the backseat down, which made the back of the car long enough to lie in. Louise was standing by the tailgate still in her latex corset. I walked up behind her and unsnapped the hooks that held the garment together in the back. And removed it from around her. Her huge black tits swung free. She cupped her hands under her ripe melons and rubbed them. "The corset is not the most comfortable thing in the world to wear," she commented.

Her coal black areolas were enlarged, from the friction of the corset and her large nipples were distended. I sat on the tailgate and pulled her between my legs. She leaned close and I sucked on her stiff nipples, first one then the other, then back again. She held my head in her hands. I gave each of her great soft tits a thorough workout. Her moans gave testament to her pleasure. After many minutes, she pushed back any lowered herself to her knees. She swallowed my cock. Louise gives head like no one else. The way she takes me deep into her throat causes sensations I have never felt from any another woman. Her throat seems to move up and down my cock, without her head moving. Incredible.

"Get in the car, Lou," I whispered, "I want to taste you."

We uncoupled and she crawled into the back of the car. I followed her in and dove between her wide spread thighs. She was drenched. "Ain't been no human cock in there, tonight," she breathed. "Only Dianne's dildo."

"Never fear, My Ebony Queen, your king is going to hold court way up inside of you." I spoke into her wet hole and continued to swab her with my tongue.

She came twice before I slid my dick into her. Her breath was ragged and we both were sweating profusely due to the temperature in the back of the Nomad. I entered her gently and we eased into a steady fucking rhythm. We locked our lips together and played tongue tag for a long time. I had come a bunch earlier and it took a while for the feeling of completion to build in me. Louise languished in the long screwing she was getting. Her climaxes grew in intensity and just as I was preparing to fill her to overflowing with jizz, she slammed into a gut wrenching orgasm. Seconds later I unloaded a torrent of fuck juice into her clasping pussy.